User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 14 Jun 2008, 13:08   #1
exblade
that one dude

exblade has a spectacular aura aboutexblade has a spectacular aura aboutexblade has a spectacular aura about
r27 Predictions

no one started one yet, and i know we are barely 200 ticks in but lets see what people think.

VGN
ND
Asc
xVx
CT
Denial
ASS
Orbit
ToF
10th spot i donno
ROCK - DC [ROCK]
The Galactic Vikings - DC [TGV]
Vengeance - DC [VGN]
CareBears - DC [CB]

Rounds 9.5,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,19,26,27,28,38
exblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2008, 13:35   #2
Ghosteh
Pariah

Ghosteh is a jewel in the roughGhosteh is a jewel in the roughGhosteh is a jewel in the rough
Re: r27 Predictions

Predicting anyone to win this early makes me hope they lose just out of spite
Ghosteh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2008, 14:22   #3
Smokeh
Kitty handler

Smokeh will become famous soon enoughSmokeh will become famous soon enough

Forgotten about again
Unread 14 Jun 2008, 14:35   #4
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

1 ND (time for another low profile win...)
2 CT (...because the band is back together)
3 xVx
4 Asc (too few members for top3)
5 ROCK (they can always be found here)
6 Vengeance
7 Orbit
8 Denial (haha you suck)
9 NoX (lol)
10 ASS
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2008, 17:28   #5
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I'd put Denial on top.

They screwed up vs Asc last round, but they showed quality early on. With a consistent series of challenges this round they should be able to avoid getting bored. And their average is high atm, considering they're probably hiding most of their score.

EDIT: Failing that, Ascendancy if they recruit up to ~60. If Asc stay at 48, then I'd go with ND, although VGN are looking strong and NoX could have something special up their sleeve. Of course, politics are the biggest deciding factor & I have absolutely nfi about how that's shaping up.

Last edited by Gate; 14 Jun 2008 at 17:42.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2008, 20:31   #6
MotoX
Stolen

MotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these parts

fs Gate, Was kinda waiting for your summer invitation (To win this Game)........

I'll go for my love!

1.ND
2. Who cares...
Unread 15 Jun 2008, 15:29   #7
Lichen

Lichen is an unknown quantity at this point

1) ND
2) The rest

If you're not first, you're last.
Lichen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2008, 18:44   #8
Vladel
Retired

Vladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really nice

Would it be biased of me to suggest ND for the win? as for 2nd and below i don't care what order they come in as long as it represents their respective level of effort.

Rnd 26-32 Jenova Denial (BC) Newdawn (HC)

Rnd 33 Retired
Vladel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2008, 20:17   #9
add100
add

add100 has a spectacular aura aboutadd100 has a spectacular aura about

for pa to stop for 24h on tick 500
r21 Wolfpack
r22 Jenova
r23 Destiny
add100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2008, 21:26   #10
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

1) VisioN
2) Newdawn
3) Conspiracy
4) Rock
5) NoX
6) Denial
7) xVx
8) Vengence
9) Orbit
10) Fcrew

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2008, 22:03   #11
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

VsN ftw!
Unread 16 Jun 2008, 07:31   #12
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

1) NoX
2) Newdawn
3) Conspiracy
4) VGN
5) Denial
6) Rock
7) Ascendancy
8) xVx
9) Vision
10) Orbit

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2008, 17:44   #13
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

NoX, heh. Why do people keep putting up joke predictions?
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2008, 19:05   #14
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles
NoX, heh. Why do people keep putting up joke predictions?
I think putting NoX on top is a more serious prediction than putting lets say VGN on top or just putting my own ally there

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Unread 16 Jun 2008, 23:10   #15
jelle
LCH

jelle is an unknown quantity at this point

1) NoX
2) Newdawn
3) Denial
4) Rock
5) xVx
6) Ascendancy
7) VGN
8) Vision
9) Orbit
10) Tides Of Fire

JNC - One Addiction, One Passion and One Goal

16:57 [Satyr] gonna play speedy tomorrow dude?
16:58 [Satyr] need a couple of gays to have some fun
14:44 [@Oizo]: i need more penis
22:27 [@Jumper] im not hardcock

Viking hoisting the Raven Banner high!
jelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2008, 07:44   #16
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by neroon
VsN ftw!
Well it does amuse me how many people are putting Vsn so low. I mean they have a fantastic average score for only 30 in tag. I know they must have a full tag as 3 quaters of my Jenova guys went there plus all the old returning Vision players. And of course there not even that far behind NoX with less guys. Think people need to realize if its true they have a full tag, they will be more of a threat then rank say 7th which people are prediciting.

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2008, 14:12   #17
Wolfeh
Sexeh!!!

Wolfeh is a jewel in the roughWolfeh is a jewel in the roughWolfeh is a jewel in the roughWolfeh is a jewel in the rough

1. Denial
2. NewDawn
3. NoX
Round 85 - Rank 2 - Ultores (XAN)

Hydra Omen Ultores Zero Tolerance
Wolfeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2008, 18:47   #18
Gary
xVx Peon

Gary is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin
Well it does amuse me how many people are putting Vsn so low. I mean they have a fantastic average score for only 30 in tag. I know they must have a full tag as 3 quaters of my Jenova guys went there plus all the old returning Vision players. And of course there not even that far behind NoX with less guys. Think people need to realize if its true they have a full tag, they will be more of a threat then rank say 7th which people are prediciting.
Lol. Just a couple of points. We dont have a full tag - what you see is what you get :P This round alot of people are idle, and as such its been the most relaxed VisioN has ever probably played a round. I think the amount of cov oper wannabes in VisioN illustrates this point.

Also our average isn't that great for a 30 person alliance, every leading alliance is doing better with more players than we have. The current average score is the minimum of what VisioN's core should be achieving in my opinion.

Lastly, just to get my disclaimer in - my views do not represent the VisioN HC.
Unread 18 Jun 2008, 08:18   #19
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

rumour has it that asc are massively recruiting from the ranks of other alliances, and have deals with them to leave mid round to make all alliances in PA crumble!
They will then take the top10 spots themselves by creating new tags with oh so funny tagnames.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jun 2008, 09:27   #20
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

That would be new.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jun 2008, 12:47   #21
lizardking
tappajahai!

lizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud of

#1 Denial, since eksero graduated from Ðragons academy.

#2 Asc, coz Denial claimed #1 spot and booting CarDinaL clearly took away any chance for switchin this order

#3 NoX Any ally that can put up with newt's smell of fart deserves to be in top3.

<[eX]MacTAnzu> u playing in the.. what was it.. game.planetarion.com ? or in pirate.planetarion.com ?

Ðragons

eX undercover Nihilum HC (thx to bwtmc)
lizardking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jun 2008, 14:44   #22
Hude
self-entitledly superior

Hude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant future

#1-4 who cares
#5 Ascendancy, because JBG is scanning and we recruited Karfool
#6-10 who cares
Hude is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jun 2008, 22:05   #23
.Disc.

.Disc. is on a distinguished road

too early to decide, i imagine around 10 alliances are gonna be getting the top10 alliance spots, i think
.Disc. is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jun 2008, 02:07   #24
Jezz84
DDK

Jezz84 is an unknown quantity at this point

some ****ing funny predictions

1 NewDawn
2 Denial
3 Conspiracy
4 Tides of NoX
5 Ascendancy
6 Vision
7 Vengeance
8 ROCK
9 xVx
10 F-Crew
11 Hidden Agenda
12 Orbit
13 ASS
14 Howling Rain
15 Redemption

DDK - Death Defying Killaz
JoV - Joy of Villainy
FAnG - Furious Angels Next Generation
Eclipse - Eclipse
CT- Conspiracy Theory
VS - Volkstaat
Urwins - Urwins
NoX - NoX

Jezz84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jun 2008, 02:09   #25
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizardking
#3 NoX Any ally that can put up with newt's smell of fart deserves to be in top3.
If nox finish higher than #5 I'll video myswlf pooing and then eating the results (so long as its solid, i draw the line at drinking it) and put it on youtube.

ARE ALL YOU PEOPLE STUPID??? Jesus, no wonder ascendancy recrutied wishmaster - there's no sane person left now to warn the rest of the pa universe about ascendancy cruising to victory.

Well apart from me - you guys do realise asc is easily the #1 alliance atm if you would jsut open your eyes and look. Time to start p-targetting them, if it isn't already too late. I fear it is.
newt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jun 2008, 08:43   #26
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newt
If nox finish higher than #5 I'll video myswlf pooing and then eating the results (so long as its solid, i draw the line at drinking it) and put it on youtube.

ARE ALL YOU PEOPLE STUPID??? Jesus, no wonder ascendancy recrutied wishmaster - there's no sane person left now to warn the rest of the pa universe about ascendancy cruising to victory.

Well apart from me - you guys do realise asc is easily the #1 alliance atm if you would jsut open your eyes and look. Time to start p-targetting them, if it isn't already too late. I fear it is.
lol, I ll videotape myself watching u eating the poo if asc wins, I draw the line at watching other people doing it!

Think asc got like a handful or so playing actively, I m not one of them.

btw, like how u call me sane! and then inthe same sentance admits ur not sane, since u are urself warning the universe! <3

Quote:
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
Unread 19 Jun 2008, 10:46   #27
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster
lol, I ll videotape myself watching u eating the poo if asc wins, I draw the line at watching other people doing it!
And I thought nothing could possibly encourage me to be more active this round!
Unread 19 Jun 2008, 11:01   #28
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:

Think asc got like a handful or so playing actively, I m not one of them.

btw, like how u call me sane! and then inthe same sentance admits ur not sane, since u are urself warning the universe! <3
If you by playing active mean that someone logs on twice a day and hang on irc and insult alliance members, then yeah, I'm active!
Unread 19 Jun 2008, 11:22   #29
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
And I thought nothing could possibly encourage me to be more active this round!
only problem I can see here though is that even if we win, nox wont end top5, and hence I wont be able to see newt eat his poo. - nor can I videotape myself watching newt eating it.

Quote:
Unread 19 Jun 2008, 12:20   #30
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by GJN
I think the amount of cov oper wannabes in VisioN illustrates this point.
cov opper wannabes ftw!!
Unread 19 Jun 2008, 15:48   #31
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of

Quote:
only problem I can see here though is that even if we win, nox wont end top5, and hence I wont be able to see newt eat his poo. - nor can I videotape myself watching newt eating it.

If asc win then it'll involve around 5 other alliances all being mass-closed or suddenly recruiting raketman as hc - and thus nox will be top5 too.

Thats going by your logic - by mine, and any intelligent pa-observer's, asc are going to cruise to #1 without some monumental opposition, the likes of which pa has never seen before.
Unread 19 Jun 2008, 15:58   #32
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Thats going by your logic - by mine, and any intelligent pa-observer's, asc are going to cruise to #1 without some monumental opposition, the likes of which pa has never seen before.
And also we eat babies.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jun 2008, 16:04   #33
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned
And also we eat babies.
I KNEW IT!

Unread 19 Jun 2008, 16:16   #34
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned
And also we eat babies.
And bad trolls.

That said someone else can eat newt. I don't think my constitution is strong enough to keep that down.
Unread 19 Jun 2008, 16:28   #35
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
If asc win then it'll involve around 5 other alliances all being mass-closed or suddenly recruiting raketman as hc - and thus nox will be top5 too.

Want to share with the layperson how Asc are going to do this?
Unread 19 Jun 2008, 18:18   #36
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate
Want to share with the layperson how Asc are going to do this?
STOOM.
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jun 2008, 18:54   #37
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

i would watch to see newt eat his own poo

and only one top ally in my book

If life hands you lemons, drink more tequila

After the game is over the king and the pawn end up in the same box

HA - asc -rdm-asc-VR- #ODDR - APP
Finally retired
HeimdallR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jun 2008, 18:55   #38
Gate
;D!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoom
STOOM.
My fleets feature stoom in them. Is this enough to guarantee me a win?

Seriously, i'd love to know how much asc/den/nox are hiding.
Unread 19 Jun 2008, 19:04   #39
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

As far as I know, Ascendancy is hiding nothing. I know Denial has a cov ops team which will give them a MAD score boost near round end, but I'm in the dark as far a NoX is concerned.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jun 2008, 23:12   #40
newt
Banned

wishmaster is one of the shittest people on the internet and the main reason why pa is going shit.

One round he's anti an alliance, the next he's in that alliance butt****ing the hc (and yes you have hc you retarded gimps) - changing alleigiances like i change underwear (so yeh, ~once a month jsut about covers it).

He should be ashamed, you should all be ashamed!
Unread 20 Jun 2008, 06:42   #41
Hude
self-entitledly superior

Hude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant future

epic fail
Hude is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2008, 07:44   #42
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Quote:
Is anybody thinking about quitting their alliance and joining NoX just to see Newt eat his poo?
I know I am!

Unread 20 Jun 2008, 10:47   #43
JonnyBGood
Banned

I think the real question at this point is how far ahead are denial right now? I'd say ~3 million.
Unread 20 Jun 2008, 10:56   #44
voodoo
a pain

voodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond repute

embrace the dark side newt!!!!!

ill sponsor you for next round (if i get any invites by then )
Unread 20 Jun 2008, 12:00   #45
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I think you'd meet some fierce opposition there. Newt has tried Ascendancy, let's just say it didn't really work for anyone.

Also, Denial are winning easily right now and while it's early days I can't see them ****ing up like they did last round.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2008, 20:48   #46
Spritfire

Spritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really nice

I would go by ~3mil to.

Didn't someone reinstate the support planet rule last round ?
Unread 20 Jun 2008, 21:15   #47
Zaejii
This Space for Rent
Speedy Thief Champion, Turbo Turtle Champion, Cop-For-This Champion

Zaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spritfire
Didn't someone reinstate the support planet rule last round ?
yeah but you can't really expect them to enforce it can you?
Unread 20 Jun 2008, 22:48   #48
Spritfire

Spritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaejii
yeah but you can't really expect them to enforce it can you?
When it should be enforced. Of course I can ?
Unread 21 Jun 2008, 02:04   #49
Wishmaster
LDK

enforcing a shit rule doesnt make it any better.

Quote:
Unread 21 Jun 2008, 02:05   #50
Wishmaster
LDK

hey newt <3

its been 2 rounds since my last anti asc sphere! and then it was never any hate involved, iirc. I might have spiced up some posts to get people to understand the threat though!!

Quote: