User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 12 Jul 2006, 17:12   #1
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
LMB (or: who would have thought that in 1982)

For those who are clueless, it was featured in a hit movie for only two minutes and hordes of men still crave it.

Don´t know what LMB stands for?

Leia´s Metal Bikini!
Unread 12 Jul 2006, 17:14   #2
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: LMB (or: who would have thought that in 1982)

error 999, whats that one?
Unread 12 Jul 2006, 17:16   #3
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of

It is an error. On the web.

But I think I fixed it.
Unread 12 Jul 2006, 17:19   #4
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

thing was tho Leia came across as the domineering shrieky type of woman that would be the wife from hell when middle aged. And her freaky earmuff hair put me right off her.
Unread 12 Jul 2006, 17:39   #5
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

i'd rather look at pictures on the internet of women not wearing that bikini.

i can see the turn-on of having exotic dancers on a chain to be pulled close when "needed", esp. exotic dancers who used to be royalty/rich/aristocratic/space princesses what have you. but i think personally, going to my neighborhood strip club and paying extra to have someone on the staff spend the night at the end of a leash i get to yank on* would be much more fulfilling than looking at websites implying similar.

*obviously the girl in question would have to claim she was kidnapped from a rich family and sold into the sex slave business, and beg me to go to the police to get the full experience, but that probably only costs an extra $5.

PS: site.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2006, 17:41   #6
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

It´s the new fad, apparently. It converts like hell, but that is only my unhealthy professional observation.