User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 4 Mar 2006, 17:47   #751
Gimmick
Banned

Gimmick is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Angels/NewDawn

Its certainly been an interesting AD thread, a bit of a beast.
Unread 4 Mar 2006, 20:43   #752
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I think that might finally get it closed
I think now is the time to let it die with dignity

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Mar 2006, 02:01   #753
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It's been an excellent thread, but I think it's slowly fizzled out now. Anyway.

My ships need toilets!!!!!!
Unread 5 Mar 2006, 08:56   #754
DunkelGraf
Drunken Boozer

DunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I think that might finally get it closed

/me takes off his clothes and dances to Nile - Ramses Bringer of War

! [ToT]-KC !

Äscendäncy, we got Penis inside!
DunkelGraf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Mar 2006, 10:40   #755
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by DunkelGraf
/me takes off his clothes and dances to Nile - Ramses Bringer of War
Nile.

:/

'Masturbating the War God' is still a brilliant name for a song though.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Mar 2006, 19:22   #756
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Nd score seems to be going up quite a lot

Got some high score, low value players from somewhere?

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
Unread 6 Mar 2006, 20:40   #757
XelNaga

XelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
Nd score seems to be going up quite a lot

Got some high score, low value players from somewhere?
I don't want to be rude, but exactly that thought popped up in my mind for a second, too. Coincidence?

(Marneus) also the damn thing aint always right 4 + 79 = i type 81 and it kicked me back to the login again grrr
XelNaga is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Mar 2006, 23:28   #758
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Gate joined ND from DLR.

As was said a few times here, he was practically playing as an ND member, so DLR told him to go back home

edit: He is the only DLR to join ND.
Unread 6 Mar 2006, 23:31   #759
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
edit: He is not the only DLR who will join ND.

Fixed ;p
Unread 7 Mar 2006, 09:40   #760
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

That other DLR member to leave? Expect to see me in ND soon.
Unread 7 Mar 2006, 10:46   #761
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
That other DLR member to leave? Expect to see me in ND soon.
Oh, so DLR is/was infact just a gimmick tag to allow ND avoiding the alliance member limit.

Go go multihunters, do your job.
Unread 7 Mar 2006, 11:03   #762
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of

How ironic.. The MH's were critisised for doing there jobs, they were told they were wrong in what they said and now after they have said it DLR members go to join NDs tag.. i find this a bit strange. Is this maybe becuase now you know you have bin rumbled and you cant defend each other youll just move into NDs tag instead?

Perhaps Spritfire Can come and make a post here as he was the first to critisise.

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Mar 2006, 11:40   #763
cura
Pro. Elbow Licker

cura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to behold

ever considered that fish was just trying to instigate comments like that by saying what he said? like he always does?

I just love how he always succeeds to get you people off tho

and if you want me to critisise the MH's again, talk to me on IRC when I get back from work and I'll rant there
cura is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Mar 2006, 11:49   #764
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willzzz
How ironic.. The MH's were critisised for doing there jobs, they were told they were wrong in what they said and now after they have said it DLR members go to join NDs tag.. i find this a bit strange. Is this maybe becuase now you know you have bin rumbled and you cant defend each other youll just move into NDs tag instead?

Perhaps Spritfire Can come and make a post here as he was the first to critisise.
I'll put it like this.

You're in an HC position - you've been told if you don't do X, your planets get deleted.

Are you just going to stand there and let those planets get deleted or do something about it to sort it out?

While this post isn't attempting to defend ND's actions, at least look at it from a command members point of view.
Unread 7 Mar 2006, 12:00   #765
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
While this post isn't attempting to defend ND's actions, at least look at it from a command members point of view.
Would that be one of the command members who stated unequivocally that ND and DLR were seperate entities and that no DLR members would be merged into ND?

Quote:
Unread 7 Mar 2006, 12:07   #766
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
Would that be one of the command members who stated unequivocally that ND and DLR were seperate entities and that no DLR members would be merged into ND?
I have no information on this. When I said "command" i mean "command in general" rather than "anyone in ND in particular".

But if it was me - if it meant bringing score in tag because if I didn't planets would get deleted, then I wouldn't think twice about it. Because regardless of the adverse opinions of others, it would be a necessary step. HC owe their members a duty of care that surpasses anything on here. Those are my "ethics" on the situation.
Unread 7 Mar 2006, 12:19   #767
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
But if it was me - if it meant bringing score in tag because if I didn't planets would get deleted, then I wouldn't think twice about it. Because regardless of the adverse opinions of others, it would be a necessary step. HC owe their members a duty of care that surpasses anything on here. Those are my "ethics" on the situation.
Bringing in new players isn't the issue in my opinion. Resolutely stating a course of action then about facing is. It makes no difference, I just felt I had to draw attention to it.

Quote:
Unread 7 Mar 2006, 12:36   #768
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

hmm there may be life in the ol thread yet
couldnt win by conventional means, or blocking so they're trying recruiting

edit: i see DLR have dropped another large member. any bets that ND will oh-so-conveniantly recruit him?

Last edited by Phil^; 7 Mar 2006 at 13:16.
Phil^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Mar 2006, 12:43   #769
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

go ely , oops meant go newdawn

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Mar 2006, 13:24   #770
The_Fish
ND

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
edit: i see DLR have dropped another large member. any bets that ND will oh-so-conveniantly recruit him?
o/
Unread 7 Mar 2006, 13:52   #771
Bos
Former Monkey

Bos will become famous soon enoughBos will become famous soon enough

tish and pish, my dear Fish

I wonder if all those ideas to stop XP-rentboys are gonna be applied to Ascandancy to prevent em winning the round
Unread 7 Mar 2006, 14:01   #772
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

its highly unlikely that there will be any midround changes , especially not just to stop one particular alliance.
Unread 7 Mar 2006, 14:14   #773
Bos
Former Monkey

i wasnt thinking about changes in stats or formulas, just about the other threads with ideas on how to defeat XP-rentboys

like not retalling or fleetcatching till their value get too high and then coming down hard on them to regain the roids at high XP
Unread 7 Mar 2006, 14:22   #774
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Bos xp is part of the game, deal with it.
Unread 7 Mar 2006, 14:22   #775
Phil^
Insomniac

the only thing which can really be done is defend every single target they go for so they cant capture any more roids, XP cant be destroyed - so the only course of action is to prevent it being accumulated

One thing is certain, the formulas need to change - XP was never designed to be a way to win a round - merely something to soften the blow of losing your fleet so you dont quit the game as a result.
Its been warped and perverted (imo) into the means it is today
Unread 7 Mar 2006, 14:24   #776
Bos
Former Monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
Bos xp is part of the game, deal with it.
I am dealing with it. Crashed it all except 1 attackfleet.
Unread 7 Mar 2006, 14:26   #777
Spritfire

Spritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really nice

Have anyone been thinking that DLR maybe gonna join Ascendancy ?
Wich there is perfectly room for, and it will make them win with miles.

I doubth that ND will take in more DLR members. Gate just wished to return to his old alliance.

I ofcourse dont speak on behalf of the ND HC Team.
Unread 7 Mar 2006, 14:54   #778
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spritfire

I doubth that ND will take in more DLR members. Gate just wished to return to his old alliance.

Yet The_Fish already stated somewhere above he will join ND. I highly doubt any DLR will join Ascendancy.
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Mar 2006, 15:07   #779
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

I would like to know the total value of each alliance at the end of the round. I ma very curious as to what value Ascendancy has, in comparison to 1up or Angels f.ex.
Unread 7 Mar 2006, 15:08   #780
ChipZ^
Registered AbUser

ChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spritfire

DLR join Ascendancy? ok.

Fish said he was joining ND, wether its the truth or hes just looking for a response from eager posters is still unclear.

We all realise you don't post for HC cause your often wrong and/or misinfomed about the intentions of your HC. e.g members of DLR joining ND argument
ChipZ^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Mar 2006, 15:09   #781
cura
Pro. Elbow Licker

cura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoom
Yet The_Fish already stated somewhere above he will join ND. I highly doubt any DLR will join Ascendancy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by El-CuRa
ever considered that fish was just trying to instigate comments like that by saying what he said? like he always does?
people would just about believe everything somebody posts if it gives them an oppertunity to give comments on another alliance

I say fish won't join, nobody will believe that eventho I'm ND IAD HC I guess?

*edit* was looking for a word, gullible!

Last edited by cura; 7 Mar 2006 at 15:19.
cura is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Mar 2006, 15:10   #782
ChipZ^
Registered AbUser

ChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio2k
I would like to know the total value of each alliance at the end of the round. I ma very curious as to what value Ascendancy has, in comparison to 1up or Angels f.ex.
At a guess:
Ascendancy will be pretty much the lowest in the game :P
Angels > 1up cause they have been sitting on more roids now for quite some time (this also means that 1up attacking angels at the end of the round will grab them some nice xp - see eX attacking ND last round)
Unread 7 Mar 2006, 15:12   #783
ChipZ^
Registered AbUser

Quote:
Originally Posted by El-CuRa
people would just about believe everything somebody posts if it gives them an oppertunity to give comments on another alliance

I say fish won't join, nobody will believe that eventho I'm ND IAD HC I guess?
It wouldn't be the first time that you've been out voted tho would it?

p.s im not saying if fish will or won't join
Unread 7 Mar 2006, 15:13   #784
XelNaga

XelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to behold

Why not...everyone wants to win, and I doubt they (DLR) have another possibility to do it, while Asc can probably pull it off themselves.

(Marneus) also the damn thing aint always right 4 + 79 = i type 81 and it kicked me back to the login again grrr
XelNaga is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Mar 2006, 15:13   #785
The_Fish
ND

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChipZ^
p.s im not saying if fish will or won't join
Because in all honesty you dont know?
Unread 7 Mar 2006, 15:15   #786
ChipZ^
Registered AbUser

Quote:
Because in all honesty you dont know?
*clap* *clap* How could I - maybe i should have added the obvious to my original post
Unread 7 Mar 2006, 15:15   #787
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

How (un)surprising.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Mar 2006, 15:25   #788
Troll
DLR HC

Troll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to behold

Actually Gate was kicked from DLR.

Still on friendly terms with us however, he just was not playing with us anymore and had become obsessed with killing 1 up.

As for fish, his comments are purely to incite anger in certain ad poster boys. It works as always. The member that was kicked from DLR was small 1.8 mil score or some such thing. She had stopped playing to the point where she had been exiled into c200.

As for us joining ND in the future, I have no plans for it personally and I don’t intend to have anyone else in DLR do so. However there are certain DLR fan boys still in DLR that would do almost anything to help ND win 1 round. I’ve made it abundantly clear that if anyone from DLR leaves and joins ND that it would taint the good reputation ND has tried to build for 15 some odd rounds of being honest and having integrity.

Having said this I, I can’t stop people from leaving but ND can stop them from joining. A firm statement from ND command is needed here. If not then they should suffer the consequences of there actions and have the entire universe turn against them.

As far as Ascendancy is concerned, they have not approached us nor we then, but I would not rule out a us joining them if they asked. I have flirted with the idea personally myself and find it tempting that if ND can’t win then why not just stop 1up from winning in some other form? However I think ascendancy may be capable of doing it solo. I wish them the best of luck

Troll

DLR HC
Troll is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Mar 2006, 15:31   #789
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend

It has never been Ascendancy's aim to 'beat 1up' - or anyone else for that matter. If we end up achieving that rank, it will be in a fit of absence of mind rather than due to some cunning masterplan.
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
ComradeRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Mar 2006, 15:33   #790
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComradeRob
It has never been Ascendancy's aim to 'beat 1up' - or anyone else for that matter. If we end up achieving that rank, it will be in a fit of absence of mind rather than due to some cunning masterplan.
or due to rubbish stats and a broken XP formula.

I vote my option clearly.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Unread 7 Mar 2006, 15:39   #791
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l

Too bad your option wasn't noticed before the round started!
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Mar 2006, 17:55   #792
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l

oh zhil, honey.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Mar 2006, 18:53   #793
Grog
Benevolent Dictator

Grog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud of

It's been a busy few days & I haven't had a chance to reply to this thread.
Reading it I got pissed off all over again & even though the topic has died down, I must reply to it.

Quote:
He sodding well quoted you examples of it happening, which were blanked out in that log.
You'll forgive me for saying that he has access to FAR more accurate intelligence then you seem capable of.
I don't know where you get your information from, but it's wrong.
He never gave any evidence, no evidence exists.
It never happened.

Quote:
Hes well within his power to warn you, and indeed close and delete you if he thinks you have broken the rules.
You can cry about it all you want and scream "omg abuse" but it doesnt make it true
Hes accusing you of things he has evidence of you doing - enough of the "we're innocent" shite.
Warning you not to behave like support planets.
Hardly a complicated concept to get your head around is it?
This just pisses me off. You're either making assumptions based on false information or you are being lied to & are blindly believing it.
You have no clue what your talking about.
I woudn't come on here issuing denials if there was any truth to the accusations.
There is NO PROOF, because it NEVER happened.
That's why I came on here saying we are innocent, because we ARE.

Quote:
Consider yourselves lucky, were i still in charge i would have probably waited for someone to make a mistake, cross that line and closed them for it. and then you would be in PR hell having had someone closed for doing the very thing you claim you werent
Well tbh thats exactly what I hoped for & expected.
It would of been a long wait, our in game actions have been above reproach.

If anyone can show me one instance where a DLR planet has sent defence to a ND planet or any DLR planet (other then Gates 2 fleetcatches) receiving defence from ND, I'll apologize & shut up.

No such evidence has ever been shown, I don't believe it can be shown, because i don't believe it ever happened & until I'm shown otherwise I will continue to protest our innocence.

Quote:
Do you have evidence Mazz has spoke to Assassin? I beleive perhaps you should take your own advice about having evidence before posting?
No I have no evidence.
I do know that somehow a 1up HC was aware of our being under "investigation" before we were.
No matter how that has happened, it stinks of something being wrong with the system.
Yes I've made an assumption on how that's possible & I could be wrong.
I'm an opposition HC & unlike PA Team, I have no burden to try to be
unbiased or impartial.
From the PA community I expect bias & accusations, from PA Team I incorrectly expected impartiality.

Quote:
Now another point which i cant seem to understand is your confident that your fleets have not defended ND's i am curious of how you can be so sure about this? You can really be sure that 15 planets, with 3 fleets each have not interacted at all even though Sprit has admitted that you have some members sharing your channels?
How can I be sure?
I asked them. These aren't members I randomly picked out of a hat, the majority of us have been playing together since round 4.
I trust them & I don't believe any of them would lie to me, knowing that I was going to go make an ass out of myself on AD based on believing that lie.

The fact that we share channels is completely irrelevant. It is our in game actions we deserve to be judged on. Not what we do in any given channel at any given time.
If I wanted to spend my nights DCing for NewDawn (& I don't) so what?
As long as its ND ships defending ND planets, then there can't possibly be anything wrong with it.

So please, if anyone has evidence of any inapropriate actions by DLR, please show it to me.
I'll happily admit i'm wrong & apologize if I am. If you don't have any evidence to the contrary, then you are in no position to say I'm wrong or don't know what I'm talking about.
Grog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Mar 2006, 19:07   #794
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by idimmu
who's an angry bear today?
I've always been angry. Ask Lokken and jester

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 7 Mar 2006, 19:15   #795
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grog
I do know that somehow a 1up HC was aware of our being under "investigation" before we were.
No matter how that has happened, it stinks of something being wrong with the system.
Maybe he asked someone on pateam "would you look/are you looking into the dlr/nd thing" and the multi-hunter replied "yes we will" or "yes we are". Hardly a conspiracy of massive proportions from that perspective.
Unread 7 Mar 2006, 19:30   #796
Phil^
Insomniac

Quote:
I don't know where you get your information from, but it's wrong.
He never gave any evidence, no evidence exists.
It never happened.
I got my information from your own log. Either you are saying that the log was edited by yourselves to give the impression that he had examples or you are saying that you cannot read.

Quote:
This just pisses me off. You're either making assumptions based on false information or you are being lied to & are blindly believing it.
You have no clue what your talking about.
I woudn't come on here issuing denials if there was any truth to the accusations.
There is NO PROOF, because it NEVER happened.
Again, see your own sodding log.
Quote:
That's why I came on here saying we are innocent, because we ARE.
Pretty much every planet that has ever been closed in the history of the game has claimed they were innocent, it does not mean that they are

Quote:
Well tbh thats exactly what I hoped for & expected.
It would of been a long wait, our in game actions have been above reproach.
If it required assassin to warn you about it then it would not have been that long a wait. He hasnt went around warning everyone - the fact he warned you shows that he thought you were damn close to crossing the line

Quote:
If anyone can show me one instance where a DLR planet has sent defence to a ND planet or any DLR planet (other then Gates 2 fleetcatches) receiving defence from ND, I'll apologize & shut up.

No such evidence has ever been shown, I don't believe it can be shown, because i don't believe it ever happened & until I'm shown otherwise I will continue to protest our innocence.
Go ask assassin for the specifics.
Pretend you are innocent all you want - I dont believe you are purely because assassin thought it was required to warn you. Such warnings are not given lightly
Quote:
I'm an opposition HC & unlike PA Team, I have no burden to try to be
unbiased or impartial.
From the PA community I expect bias & accusations, from PA Team I incorrectly expected impartiality.
'omg everyone is out to get me and my alliance, they must all clearly be biased'

Quote:
How can I be sure?
I asked them. These aren't members I randomly picked out of a hat, the majority of us have been playing together since round 4.
I trust them & I don't believe any of them would lie to me, knowing that I was going to go make an ass out of myself on AD based on believing that lie.
There have been people closed before who have sworn blind to their alliance HCs, with whom they have played for rounds that they didnt cheat, Yet when the alliance HCs try to act on their behalf and get the full story, with none of the evidence omitted, they tend to come to the same conclusion that the multihunters did. I dont know for certain that your members are knowingly lying to you - they could be defending someone without knowing that they are ND, or retalling targets they are given without knowing that they are attacking ND
Quote:
The fact that we share channels is completely irrelevant. It is our in game actions we deserve to be judged on. Not what we do in any given channel at any given time.
If I wanted to spend my nights DCing for NewDawn (& I don't) so what?
As long as its ND ships defending ND planets, then there can't possibly be anything wrong with it.
No, it is not irrelevent. It shows that there is a degree of co-operation and co-ordination between ND and yourselves.
If you want to DC for ND then you are directly helping them
Quote:
So please, if anyone has evidence of any inapropriate actions by DLR, please show it to me.
I'll happily admit i'm wrong & apologize if I am. If you don't have any evidence to the contrary, then you are in no position to say I'm wrong or don't know what I'm talking about.
Go ask assassin for the specifics, Im not a multihunter anymore and cant just wave a magic wand and show you myself.
If he warned you for it, then the evidence exists. I know assassin far better then you do and he is not the type to issue warnings lightly

Last edited by Phil^; 7 Mar 2006 at 19:49. Reason: clarification
Phil^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Mar 2006, 20:08   #797
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Christ guys stop flogging a dead horse.
Unread 7 Mar 2006, 20:16   #798
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
Maybe he asked someone on pateam "would you look/are you looking into the dlr/nd thing" and the multi-hunter replied "yes we will" or "yes we are". Hardly a conspiracy of massive proportions from that perspective.
Either than or *shock horror* 1up HC were involved in the fleetcatch *OMFGWTFLOLPWNT* and subsequently part of the complaints.

Quote:
Unread 7 Mar 2006, 20:49   #799
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Christ guys stop flogging a dead horse.
"It's not dead... It's.... PINING! for the fjords!"
"Pining?! It's passed on! Ceased to be! Expired and gone to meet it's maker!"

THIS... IS AN EX.... HORSE*

[/Monty Python]

*parrot
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Mar 2006, 20:58   #800
themast
Punk

themast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these parts

hope the thread last for ages yet, given me a few laughs
Rd6&7 4D (20:8:6) & (20:2:10) Rd14 ND (2:5:4)
Rd8 Did not play Rd15 Did not play
Rd9 4D/SWaRM (13:4:10) Rd16 ND (14:1:6)
Rd9.5 SWaRM (42:7:4) Rd17 ND (13:10:8)
Rd10 SWaRM (21:4:7) Rd18 ND (13:6:8)
Rd10.5 SWaRM (5:5:10) Rd19 ND - HC (1:9:3)
Rd11 ND (32:2:10) Rd36 ND 7:9:7
Rd12 ND (30:10:1)
themast is offline   Reply With Quote