User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 2 May 2004, 16:47   #151
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold
Re: ND: Any attack ships left?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strider2k
Spritfire: yes, I am quite sure I'm not Fang. I was in there last round tho, up until the nice little end-of-round excitement we all know about.
2 2 9 Strider2k FAnG

whats this then ? o_O

Proud to be Newdawn
SteInMetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 May 2004, 16:51   #152
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

heh Colt, beat you to it
Unread 2 May 2004, 18:48   #153
Desse
Pr0nstar

Desse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud of

Yes, nice cooperation from ND.

You clearly have more than just defence ships.

I am sure, sk8az and his galmates will agree.

two thumbs up for ND.

Ascendancy - While you were trying, we were sleeping

(@Karmulian) i deffo got roided looking at my planets
Desse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 May 2004, 20:23   #154
TehVader
NewDawn pe0n

TehVader is an unknown quantity at this point

And two thumbs up for Vision
Unread 2 May 2004, 20:57   #155
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute

I'd go so far as to say 2 and a half thumbs up for Vision.
Unread 2 May 2004, 22:49   #156
Recluse

Recluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to all

damn I thought I had that info changed :/

I've been found :P

okok I admit it, that was a good attack ND

I still wonder how you found out the arbi infor tho..... :P
Recluse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 May 2004, 23:07   #157
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute

by attacking.
Unread 2 May 2004, 23:08   #158
Spritfire

Spritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really nice

We maybe got that info because phraktos is dealing it out .. fang and mistu coords we ofc got from phraktos
Spritfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 May 2004, 23:14   #159
Recluse

Recluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to all

naaa barrow, I use a diff IRC nick etc, it'd haveto be a friendly (Spritfire says phrak) giving it out. Technically only 4-5 peeps would actually have known even if arbi were the same as my current IRC nick, so it woulda been a bit harder to find me.
Unread 2 May 2004, 23:22   #160
tygercub
apathetic

tygercub can only hope to improve

its not hard to find either Recluse or Strider2k if all it takes is looking at a text file handed to ND stating nicks/coords/alliance. verifying the accuracy of the information is the hard part.
tygercub is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 May 2004, 23:28   #161
Spritfire

Spritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really nice

but strider2k did just tell us that info was accuracy
Unread 2 May 2004, 23:51   #162
Spritfire

tnx Phraktos for handing over that handy list.. now we knoe where strider2k is \o/
Unread 2 May 2004, 23:52   #163
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spritfire
tnx Phraktos for handing over that handy list.. now we knoe where strider2k is \o/
Anyone can get me striders address, so i can beat0r him real good?

Proud to be Newdawn
SteInMetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 May 2004, 00:17   #164
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
heh Colt, beat you to it
yer, it helps when this laptop is so slow it takes about 10minutes to write 2 sentences only seems to be these forums that are the problem though :/
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 May 2004, 00:55   #165
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

damn, that will teach for me for having real life, I miscalced the landing time, where did my fleet go?
Unread 3 May 2004, 08:14   #166
Shaithess

Shaithess is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt
Hmm, weren't Nd part of the 14:8 attack, dunno as i havent checked, though they still attack, atleast Gate like to attack
That's a lie, my fleet is CLEARLY a typical ND fleet, and it's obviously only built for def:

Ships (1900 total)
Scimitar 500 Gladius 1000
Claymore 400

Shaithess is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 May 2004, 08:31   #167
Recluse

heh were you the one who accidentally landed? Made my day m8

It's pretty sad knowing a friendly acctually handed over my coords to the enemy. Tyger was one of the few who *might* have actually known my nick without that info, as anyone who was NoS last round woulda known, if they remembered.

BTW I enjoyed the fleet names guys I woke up and instantly knew what was going on hehe.
Unread 3 May 2004, 08:58   #168
The_Fish
ND

heh, we have most FPM co-ords and nicks, as does every alliance, and has done from very early on heh.

And yes, it was me in the pub!
Unread 3 May 2004, 09:12   #169
Shaithess

Shaithess is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
heh, we have most FPM co-ords and nicks, as does every alliance, and has done from very early on heh.

And yes, it was me in the pub!
And I'd quote your amusing hangover reactions, but IRC logs are bad, mmmkay?

Shaithess is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 May 2004, 11:41   #170
tygercub
apathetic

Quote:
Tyger was one of the few who *might* have actually known my nick without that info, as anyone who was NoS last round woulda known, if they remembered.
it's not like your alternate names were locked inside Fort Knox

i didn't need any info to know Strider2k and Recluse are the same person... just happened to point out in command channel when it was asked "who is this Strider2k g00n?" that it was, indeed, Recluse

doesn't matter though, the coord list says "Strider2k" so, nonwithstanding that i knew, you were found out anyways

Last edited by tygercub; 3 May 2004 at 11:46.
Unread 3 May 2004, 12:21   #171
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
And you still lost the war.
Unread 3 May 2004, 12:23   #172
Recluse

/me blames teh ev0l valhalla spies
Unread 3 May 2004, 12:27   #173
tygercub
apathetic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
And you still lost the war.
that's because all we do is defend, didn't you know?

i specifically remember ranting at HC around PT 300 because we had no allies or NAPS at the time... so for as bad of a start ND got off to, i don't think we did too badly. at least we still have defense ships \o/

and sure, we lost the war, but we don't sit here whining that our enemies always get defense
Unread 3 May 2004, 12:29   #174
Hathor
Goddess

Hathor is an unknown quantity at this point

As FAnG RO I could have told you there is noo strider2k in our alliance:P
I must say I left playing PA this round cos it lost all interest. Played since rd 3 and only took a dull round to stop me.
Even being forced out of NoS never stopped me, and no it wasn't cos Dingo left but I won't flame anyone, they know who they are that lied and manipulated me out.
FAnG is an awesome alliance. We do have fun and we won't die. PA might but FAnG will also continue even if we just play tiddly winks against each other.
Contary to popular belief, things might have got murky last round but we never stopped being FAnG.
Hathor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 May 2004, 12:37   #175
tygercub
apathetic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hathor
Even being forced out of NoS never stopped me
if i remember correctly, you quit when me and Rumad and some others spoke out and said that the new blood should have a chance to move up through the ranks... you didn't seem to like the fact that some people didn't want you as an officer or HC just by virtue of the fact that you had been around longer and had more seniority. no one forced you out, you left on your own accord.

as for lying and manipulating, when telling the truth becomes those two things, when standing up for what you believe in constitutes lying and manipulating, let me know. i exposed the lies to members of Illuminati, who were a select 30 at the time. god forbid they know what was going on.

i thought you were a little more mature than you are, really... seeing you are a gadzillion years older than most of the people who play PA, one would think you'd have the decency to let bygones be bygones. i specifically remember apologizing to you and Kal and some others... alas, there is no real forgiveness. Kal's flaming on this very post is a testament to that.
Unread 3 May 2004, 19:09   #176
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Hathor, there is no Strider2k in FAnG because, for the sake of security, his nick is Recluse.

They are either one and the same, or h4ck|ng ch34at0zrz0rzrz.

I'm guessing the first.

--

And - I'm guessing if FAnG is reduced to playing tiddly winks - you wont have the egomaniacal heads to run the ladder. That would be a good first step.
Unread 3 May 2004, 23:02   #177
Recluse

yes Barrow, we are one and the same. I had used the name Recluse while playing the random rounds, and Strider2k had been my public name. Recluse somewhat stuck, so in the beginning of this round I had told alch my arbi info and used Strider2k, but after a few days reverted to a more well know Recluse, and never updated Arbi.
Unread 4 May 2004, 03:38   #178
tygercub
apathetic

Strider2k, not only do you look silly for making this thread in the first place, you look silly for fibbing about being FAnG
Unread 4 May 2004, 04:54   #179
virogenesis
Proud ex EnTitY bc

virogenesis is infamous around these partsvirogenesis is infamous around these parts

tygercub he was exactly lying more like protecting his rep like who would admit to be in FAnG come off it he is cleary ashamed for being inth worst alliance this round
10:04| »» <Vir> |10:02| »» <Zhil> Kj doesnt need taunting <---- true he only needs a mirror
|10:04| »» <Vir> |10:05| »» <Zhil> lol
|10:05| »» <Zhil> I just got the image |10:05| »» <Zhil> of KJ
|10:05| »» <Zhil> being a budgie |10:05| »» <Vir> lmao
|10:05| »» <Zhil> and going "Pretty FAnG boy!" |10:05| »» <Zhil> talking into the mirror |10:05| »» <Zhil> little bell "ding ding ding"
Former: TRG, SL, AIM, ND, G-ii, EtY, ICD [1up], ReUnioN
virogenesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 May 2004, 12:29   #180
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrow|Pony
Hathor, there is no Strider2k in FAnG because, for the sake of security, his nick is Recluse.

They are either one and the same, or h4ck|ng ch34at0zrz0rzrz.

I'm guessing the first.

--

And - I'm guessing if FAnG is reduced to playing tiddly winks - you wont have the egomaniacal heads to run the ladder. That would be a good first step.
I will still be there - too many friends to leave fr changing game (yes i cass online tiddly winks as a good enough reason have 100 members to dominate that game).
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 May 2004, 00:49   #181
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

I do find it amusing that you grouped yourself in a lump of "egomaniacal leaders."

Vicious circle.
Unread 5 May 2004, 07:51   #182
Hathor
Goddess

I'm amused that tyger automatically thinks I'm talking about her when I mentioned someone lied and manipulated.
It smacks of guilt if you ask me.
Barrow, that was a tongue-in-cheek comment I made. I have known recluse aka strider2k since round 5 . He was a BC in KoN and therefore xanadu in rounds 6 and 7, and since I was the HC at the time, we were quite close. We also, up till recently, were in the same gal
Tyger...go bite yourself babes.
Unread 5 May 2004, 08:35   #183
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrow|Pony
I do find it amusing that you grouped yourself in a lump of "egomaniacal leaders."

Vicious circle.
why shouldn't i - thats what everyone else assumes.
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 May 2004, 20:35   #184
Recluse

Speaking as a former gal-m8 of Hathor I have to fall off my chair laughing tyger. I dunno how far back pilkara goes, but you might wanna check her coords and look at the planet name. I assure you, she is quite deleted. Although it took us about a week, we eventually found a planet who was wanting to be upgraded and viola, filled the spot. I can safely say, your info is fubered :P
Unread 5 May 2004, 23:22   #185
tygercub
apathetic

i sincerely apologize then

edit: post strider2k refers to was deleted for inaccuracy of information

Last edited by tygercub; 5 May 2004 at 23:45.
Unread 6 May 2004, 03:32   #186
Hathor
Goddess

thanks strides.
I saw the reply to my post in my email box and laughed also. The planet that took my place is a xan not terran plus by far larger than I ever was due to my inactiivty, hence my reason for stopping play.
Many in the gal were very angry at me because I didn't 'pass' ther account on. I informed them it ws illigal and was why I deleted. Maybe you need to talk to different PA team infuture as the ones you spoke to don't know the truth.
Unread 7 May 2004, 10:09   #187
tygercub
apathetic

I remember recently seeing a New Dawn member in the "top owning planets" list on Pilkara (twice this week, actually). Not bad for an alliance that never attacks, right?

At the time of posting, we have 614 roids more than FYTFO and 13 fewer members. So, to answer the original question in this thread, yes, ND has attack ships left.
Unread 8 May 2004, 00:36   #188
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by tygercub
I remember recently seeing a New Dawn member in the "top owning planets" list on Pilkara (twice this week, actually). Not bad for an alliance that never attacks, right?

At the time of posting, we have 614 roids more than FYTFO and 13 fewer members. So, to answer the original question in this thread, yes, ND has attack ships left.
recently (aka this morning.)
Unread 9 May 2004, 16:28   #189
Bu||seye
Carebear

Bu||seye is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
(...) I'm not even a BC but there are a few ideas even I could think of, that would likely piss off the FPM victims, give ND something to have fun with (other then defending) and would honestly make me shutup about this whole bit.
I thought you were pissed off already? Now you confused me, really...
And regarding the original topic and the fun comment: I stopped attacking around PT 280, played as covert-opper until sometime around PT 800 and ever since then only built defense ships. Mainly, because I cba attacking, it's no fun to me and too much stress. So I simply built def ships ever since ~PT 800 and have been trying to get into top20 ND defenders ever since (I'm close, I tell you ). It is my utmost pleasure to defend my alliance mates and friends and to piss attackers off. I even have all of those hatemails I got saved, I'm so sad.

However, being on night after night to wait for action for my Imps/Nasicus, I see ND attacking. Regularly. Having had a quick glance at Universe rankings, I daresay we're doing good at them, too.

So kindly, stfu and don't try to tell us how we're supposed to have fun; and just to end this with an infamous statement back from the days (please note that this time it's coming from the "losing" pary ): "We're not playing for your entertainment, we're playing for ours."
Unread 19 May 2004, 17:20   #190
tygercub
apathetic

between ticks 1279 and 1313, 58 hostile fleets were launched on ND members in 11:9 and only ONE of those fleets capped (at the fault of myself because I fell asleep and didn't get up to cover my galmate).

16 waves (31 hostile fleets) held off me: http://www.geocities.com/newdawnrulez/tygercub.html

12 waves held off Byrney: http://www.geocities.com/newdawnrulez/byrney.html

7 waves held off Rhine: http://www.geocities.com/newdawnrulez/rhine.html

3 waves held off on Achilles: http://www.geocities.com/newdawnrulez/achilles.html

2 waves held off ShibaMac: http://www.geocities.com/newdawnrulez/shiba.html

strangely enough, the 6th ND in our gal wasn't launched on during this time.

way to go, FAnG/Mistu and company... was ace the way you cracked 11:9

oh yeah, ND ended the round with 80k roids and 76 members... average of 1050 roids/person. not bad for an alliance that never attacks
Unread 19 May 2004, 17:23   #191
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

I don't know about you, but I initted all of my roids.

Attacking was too risky for 22:8 - so why should it not be too risky for me?

<- spooks easily.
Unread 19 May 2004, 19:14   #192
[ND]Byrney
Nobody

[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tygercub
between ticks 1279 and 1313, 58 hostile fleets were launched on ND members in 11:9 and only ONE of those fleets capped (at the fault of myself because I fell asleep and didn't get up to cover my galmate).

16 waves (31 hostile fleets) held off me: http://www.geocities.com/newdawnrulez/tygercub.html

12 waves held off Byrney: http://www.geocities.com/newdawnrulez/byrney.html

7 waves held off Rhine: http://www.geocities.com/newdawnrulez/rhine.html

3 waves held off on Achilles: http://www.geocities.com/newdawnrulez/achilles.html

2 waves held off ShibaMac: http://www.geocities.com/newdawnrulez/shiba.html

strangely enough, the 6th ND in our gal wasn't launched on during this time.

way to go, FAnG/Mistu and company... was ace the way you cracked 11:9

oh yeah, ND ended the round with 80k roids and 76 members... average of 1050 roids/person. not bad for an alliance that never attacks
Exactly, not only do we absolutely pwn for defence, but we [bold]do[/bold] actually attack. Anyone who says otherwise, hasn't a clue...
[ND]Byrney is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2004, 11:52   #193
Dingo
God

Dingo has a spectacular aura aboutDingo has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks
Surely almost runining NoS is something he should be commended for ?!?
nah