User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 22 Mar 2008, 00:47   #1
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
A GD reddit?

I guess we all read quite a few articles of interest on the internet. (Right?) It'd be quite awesome if we could all share and comment on the articles other GD users read.

I quite like reddit.com. But I'm not really part of the oh-my-god-Ron-Paul group of netizens, so it's not ideal for me. But I'm sure I'd be interested in what you're reading They may spawn interesting threads at least.

There's nothing really stopping us from starting topics with links to articles in them now (except for the fact the first comment is bound to by yahwe claiming the poster's mentally retarted for reading or posting such an article).

But, still, no-one's doing it. So, do you think we should attempt some kind of link aggregation and comment thing here - maybe in a separate forum or whatever?
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote