User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 14 May 2004, 18:27   #1
BoredOfThis
Still Dreadnought

BoredOfThis is an unknown quantity at this point
Piers Gone....

About time tbh
BoredOfThis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2004, 18:28   #2
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Piers Gone....

piers morgan? has gone?

link?

ink ink?
Unread 14 May 2004, 18:30   #3
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

nothing on the net yet.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 14 May 2004, 18:33   #4
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

having said that, its on bbc scrolley headline bit, and people on irc say it was on the radio.
Unread 14 May 2004, 18:33   #5
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

now we need to find some way to discredit and murder paul dacre.
Unread 14 May 2004, 18:36   #6
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Piers Gone....

Only today he was saying there was nothing wrong, and he wouldn't be resigning, and he was sticking by his story 100%.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2004, 18:36   #7
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

who ?
Unread 14 May 2004, 18:36   #8
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
now we need to find some way to discredit and murder dace.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2004, 18:37   #9
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
who ?
piers morgan??
Unread 14 May 2004, 18:40   #10
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/3716151.stm

I lol at the irony of someone called 'Newsbot' not knowing who Piers Morgan is.
Unread 14 May 2004, 18:46   #11
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

Your post did follow one referring to Dacre....
Unread 14 May 2004, 18:47   #12
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Well, the buggers should make themselves less ambiguous, then.
Unread 14 May 2004, 18:49   #13
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

i was refering to the dacre you ****s :/

mm, stop posting in between my reply to someone else.
Unread 14 May 2004, 18:50   #14
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Good to see he had the guts to step down after saying he would.

My disrespect for him has now slightly lessened.
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2004, 18:51   #15
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
mm, stop posting in between my reply to someone else.
Start using the quote button to avoid confusion.
Unread 14 May 2004, 18:52   #16
BoredOfThis
Still Dreadnought

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyChecker
Good to see he had the guts to step down after saying he would.

My disrespect for him has now slightly lessened.
he was sacked
Unread 14 May 2004, 18:54   #17
Marilyn Manson
Gone

It's a bit ambiguous, really, although it's obviously the result of a revolt by the big shareholders and the investors.
Unread 14 May 2004, 18:56   #18
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoredOfThis
he was sacked
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyNews
MIRROR BOSS QUITS POST

The editor of the Daily Mirror has resigned after admitting its alleged Iraqi abuse pictures had been "a hoax".
I beg to differ!!

Here
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2004, 18:58   #19
Marilyn Manson
Gone

BBC say he's been sacked.
Unread 14 May 2004, 18:58   #20
BoredOfThis
Still Dreadnought

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
I beg to differ!!

Here
i beg to differ here http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/3716151.stm
Unread 14 May 2004, 18:58   #21
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I beg to differ!!

Here
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Statement from The Mirror
]"The board of Trinity Mirror has decided that it would be inappropriate for Piers Morgan to continue in his role as editor of the Daily Mirror and he will therefore be stepping down with immediate effect."
It's more a case of jumping before he was pushed.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2004, 18:59   #22
BoredOfThis
Still Dreadnought

Quote:
I beg to differ!!

Here

read ur url nooob

MIRROR BOSS GETS SACK

The editor of the Daily Mirror has been sacked after admitting its alleged Iraqi abuse pictures had been "a hoax".
Unread 14 May 2004, 19:00   #23
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
read ur url nooob

MIRROR BOSS GETS SACK

The editor of the Daily Mirror has been sacked after admitting its alleged Iraqi abuse pictures had been "a hoax".
You can't read either.

The bit I quoted was from the BBC link.

[edit]

Plus your style of communique leaves me in mind of a 12 year old with typing problems.
Unread 14 May 2004, 19:07   #24
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Plus your style of communique leaves me in mind of a 12 year old with typing problems.
It is Dreadnought....
Unread 14 May 2004, 19:09   #25
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
read ur url nooob

MIRROR BOSS GETS SACK

Yeah the bastards have changed the story now!! Damn them! My bad!
Unread 14 May 2004, 19:11   #26
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Yeah the bastards have changed the story now!! Damn them! My bad!
He has appeared to have technically resigned, if that's any consolation.
Unread 14 May 2004, 19:12   #27
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

"you cant fire me! i quit!"
Unread 14 May 2004, 19:15   #28
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Actually, the precise statement issued says that the Trinity Mirror board decided that he had to go. So he was indeed sacked.
Unread 14 May 2004, 19:16   #29
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Actually, the precise statement issued says that the Trinity Mirror board decided that he had to go. So he was indeed sacked.
That's irrelevent; it's the interpretation of 'stepping down' that's the issue DAMMIT!!!!!
Unread 14 May 2004, 19:18   #30
Marilyn Manson
Gone

"The board of Trinity Mirror has decided that it would be inappropriate for Piers Morgan to continue in his role as editor of the Daily Mirror and he will therefore be stepping down with immediate effect."

It doesn't say he'll be stepping down of his own volition.
Unread 14 May 2004, 19:19   #31
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
"The board of Trinity Mirror has decided that it would be inappropriate for Piers Morgan to continue in his role as editor of the Daily Mirror and he will therefore be stepping down with immediate effect."

It doesn't say he'll be stepping down of his own volition.
'Stepping down' is an active action of the subject (ie Mr Moron), rather than passive, so like I said there's room for interpretation.

I blame the Mirror and its poor quality of grammar.
Unread 14 May 2004, 19:46   #32
Obliterate
:cool:

Obliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant future

The last thing I expected when I opened this thread was yet another argument about the english language.
Obliterate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2004, 20:02   #33
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

When I first saw the pictures I thought they must be fake. That was even before people started saying they were fake. The whole thing just looked too "clean".

Piers' reaction ("These are real, I stake my job on it!") seemed a bit odd at the time. But then he is an idiot so maybe I shouldn't have been surprised.
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2004, 21:08   #34
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

He's not an 'idiot', he's pretty clever. He just tried to fake something that people outside the media actually care about this time, something that has actual repurcussions.
Unread 14 May 2004, 21:25   #35
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Before he was Editor, didn't he use to run the Bizarre! page on what showbiz gossip was going on at the moment.

This makes him ideal material for Editor of any paper, even something as shit as the Mirror...

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2004, 21:29   #36
Stew
Made of Twigs

He was the youngest editor of wall street at 29 when Murdoch personally head hunted him to be editor of News of the World, so maybe had something to do with Bizarre (in the Sun) but I doubt it. Sure you're not confusin him with Dominic Mohan?!
Unread 14 May 2004, 21:38   #37
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

No, I'm sure I'm not.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/3690297.stm

Quote:
Born in 1965 in an East Sussex village, Piers Stefan Pughe-Morgan was youngest of four and the son of a meat distribution executive.

He was named after a racing driver called Piers Courage.

He attended boarding school but moved on to a comprehensive and sixth-form college.

After school he studied journalism at Harlow College and worked for local south London newspapers before being spotted by then Sun editor Kelvin MacKenzie.

He was given his own showbiz column, Bizarre, where McKenzie encouraged him to establish his trademark - pictures of Morgan with the rich and famous.

Unread 14 May 2004, 21:49   #38
Stew
Made of Twigs

Damn, why am I always wrong?!
Unread 14 May 2004, 21:54   #39
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Because you don't use google before you post like everyone else does?

You don't actually believe all these people actually know stuff, do you?

Unread 14 May 2004, 22:03   #40
zakoff
Evul Critter

zakoff is on a distinguished road

Piers Morgan is an idiot, he speands time trying to ruin peoples and organisations reputations. It would be brilliant if he never got a job in the public eye ever again. A brilliant day for Journalism.
Unread 14 May 2004, 22:39   #41
Stew
Made of Twigs

Check out the front page of tomorrows Daily Mirror.

Yes, cos it's only Piers that knew they were fak
Unread 14 May 2004, 23:21   #42
Marilyn Manson
Gone

"Sorry... we were butt-****ed", more like.
Unread 14 May 2004, 23:32   #43
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Anyone interested in photoshopping the front page to read "HAXORED" not "HOAXED"???!!!
Unread 15 May 2004, 10:54   #44
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
Before he was Editor, didn't he use to run the Bizarre! page on what showbiz gossip was going on at the moment.

This makes him ideal material for Editor of any paper, even something as shit as the Mirror...
Not strictly speaking true, as you implied he went from the Bizarre column to editorship of the mirror (or similar).

He was editor of The News of the World first, you know.
Unread 15 May 2004, 13:49   #45
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

If you decide I imply he went from Bizarre to editor, that's up to you. My statement simply says he was on Bizarre before he was editor.

If I had put 'His previous job at the Mirror was working on the Bizarre celeb page', I might have agreed with you.

Unread 15 May 2004, 14:09   #46
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

richard desmond should get his (piers) position

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2004, 14:18   #47
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupin
richard desmond should get his (piers) position
Richard Desmond isn't an editor. He owns the Express.
Unread 15 May 2004, 14:19   #48
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Richard Desmond isn't an editor. He owns the Express.
Perhaps by "Piers' position" he meant curled up on a duvet, crying.

Unread 15 May 2004, 15:21   #49
Marilyn Manson
Gone

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/3717633.stm

Looks like a few other people might be for the chop.
Unread 15 May 2004, 16:53   #50
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Looks like a few other people might be for the chop.

How are a bunch of circumsicion operations going to change things???!!!