User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 3 Mar 2004, 02:55   #1
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Final Fantasy Music

I have aquired a fair bit of Final Fantasy music (i believe its 7 but could be wrong).
Its all piano based stuff with a female japanese girl singing in a few of the tracks.

However to get to the point :

Its most relaxing and 'nice'.
so im wondering if anyone else has any other piano style pieces of similar style that i could take a look at.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2004, 03:07   #2
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts
Re: Final Fantasy Music

It could very well be Final Fantasy 8 seeing as a fair bit of that was piano and faye wong singing.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2004, 11:53   #3
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

I like Enya for peacefull music. Though I have no idea how it compares to FF music.
Unread 3 Mar 2004, 18:53   #4
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

all depends on which track from ff it is, some are far from relaxing
the relaxing ones i know of are -
ff7 :
On the other side of the mountain ( nibelheim area music iirc )
on that day 5 years ago ( ie the cloud memory flashbacks )
prelude ( the piano-y music at the start )
city of ancients music
aeris's death scene music
lifestream ( the music in bugenhagens machine in cosmo canyon )

ff8 :
Eyes on me ( music when returning to planet in ragnarok after being in space plus at the end movies )
julias theme - the music in that bar laguna goes in with his buddies in galbadia
rinoas theme
waltz music for that dance thing squall does
balamb garden music
"find your way" - the music when you`re playing as laguna in the crystally place / lunatic pandora type thing
"fragments of memories" - the music you hear in the orphanage place when playing as squall junior and in the courtyard of that garden which was destroyed by missiles

ff9:
Branbul theme - when you go to terra
Gizamalukes grotto theme
garnet vocals / themes
Loss of me
melodies of life ( end theme )
Terra theme - when you go to terra
chosen summoner - when garnet has to sumon alexander in alexandria castle
Burmecia theme
esto gaza theme
"passing sorrow"

from the ff movie - "the dream within" , thats quite relaxing too

dont tell me.. i need to go out more. :/
Unread 3 Mar 2004, 18:54   #5
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

1. Nobuo Uematsu - Eternal Harvest (3:05)
2. 01 Blue Fields (3:19)
3. Nobuo Uematsu - とどかぬ想い (4:31)
4. Nobuo Uematsu - Nobuo Uematsu Tina ~ Final F (3:35)
5. Nobuo Uematsu - Secret Library Daguerreo (4:19)
6. 02 Eyes On Me (3:26)
7. Nobuo Uematsu - 遠い日々の名残り (6:05)
8. Nobuo Uematsu - o Collections (3:12)
9. Nobuo Uematsu - The Place I'll Return to Somed (3:14)
10. 03 Fishermans Horizon (3:58)
11. Nobuo Uematsu - GAIA (4:24)
12. Nobuo Uematsu - zedensetsu (2:23)
13. Nobuo Uematsu - Vamo' alla flamenco (3:00)
14. 04 SUCCESSION OF WITCHES (3:49)
15. Nobuo Uematsu - Once You Meet Her (4:20)
16. Nobuo Uematsu - Nobuo Uematsu Melody of Lute (2:58)
17. Nobuo Uematsu - Frontier Village Dali (4:52)
18. 05 Ami (3:34)
19. Nobuo Uematsu - Na[~]o Chora Menina (4:01)
20. Nobuo Uematsu - Nobuo Uematsu Eyes on Me ~ P (3:22)
21. Nobuo Uematsu - Bran Bal, the Soulless Village (4:27)
22. 06 Shuffle or Boogie (2:53)
23. my home sweet home (3:30)
24. Nobuo Uematsu - lections (4:05)
25. Nobuo Uematsu - Passing Sorrow (3:44)
26. 07 Find Your Way (3:44)
27. Nobuo Uematsu - Theme of Love (4:14)
28. Nobuo Uematsu - LUSEC WECOS VINOSEC (4:04)
29. Nobuo Uematsu - You're Not Alone! (4:03)
30. 08 The Oath (3:57)
31. Nobuo Uematsu - 大森林の伝説 (5:10)
32. Nobuo Uematsu - Piano Collections (3:20)
33. Nobuo Uematsu - Two Hearts Not Captured - Towards the Gate (3:58)
34. 09 Silence and Motion (3:20)
35. Nobuo Uematsu - Into the Darkness (4:10)
36. Nobuo Uematsu - USEC WECOS VINOSEC (5:15)
37. Nobuo Uematsu - Rose Of May (3:50)
38. 10 The Castle (3:43)
39. Nobuo Uematsu - セリスのテーマ (3:09)
40. Nobuo Uematsu - Nobuo Uematsu Lenna's Theme (4:40)
41. Nobuo Uematsu - Sleepless City Treno (2:41)
42. 11 The Successor (5:05)
43. Nobuo Uematsu - Fisherman's Horizon (3:57)
44. Nobuo Uematsu - III (5:00)
45. Nobuo Uematsu - Unfathomed Reminiscence (4:30)
46. 12 Ending Theme (5:40)
47. Nobuo Uematsu - Melodies of Life (3:34)
48. Nobuo Uematsu - Nobuo Uematsu Music Box ~ Fi (2:27)
49. Nobuo Uematsu - Final Battle (4:29)
50. 13 Slide Show Part2 (1:35)
51. Nobuo Uematsu - Eyes on Me (Acoustic Guitar Version) (4:40)
52. Nobuo Uematsu - Love Will Grow (5:33)
53. Nobuo Uematsu - Theme of Love (3:54)
54. Performed by Braxus - Melodies of Life Piano (4:59)
55. Nobuo Uematsu - s (4:59)
56. Nobuo Uematsu - tions (3:03)
57. Nobuo Uematsu - Nobuo Uematsu Rydia ~ Final (3:37)
58. Nobuo Uematsu - E (Bonus Track) (5:10)
59. Nobuo Uematsu - LUSEC WECOS VINOSEC (4:04)
60. Nobuo Uematsu - s (4:59)

are the ones i have....
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2004, 19:15   #6
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Identified the ones from the games i recognise

2. 01 Blue Fields (3:19) << FF8
4. Nobuo Uematsu - Nobuo Uematsu Tina ~ Final F (3:35) << probably meant "tifa" and its ff7 if so
5. Nobuo Uematsu - Secret Library Daguerreo (4:19) < FF9
6. 02 Eyes On Me (3:26) < ff8
9. Nobuo Uematsu - The Place I'll Return to Somed (3:14) < ff9
10. 03 Fishermans Horizon (3:58) < ff8
13. Nobuo Uematsu - Vamo' alla flamenco (3:00) < ff9
14. 04 SUCCESSION OF WITCHES (3:49) < ff8
17. Nobuo Uematsu - Frontier Village Dali (4:52) < ff9
20. Nobuo Uematsu - Nobuo Uematsu Eyes on Me ~ P (3:22) < ff8
21. Nobuo Uematsu - Bran Bal, the Soulless Village (4:27) < ff9
25. Nobuo Uematsu - Passing Sorrow (3:44) < ff9
26. 07 Find Your Way (3:44) < ff8 ( love this one btw )
28. Nobuo Uematsu - LUSEC WECOS VINOSEC (4:04) < ff8
29. Nobuo Uematsu - You're Not Alone! (4:03) < ff9
30. 08 The Oath (3:57) < ff8 ( squalls theme )
33. Nobuo Uematsu - Two Hearts Not Captured - Towards the Gate (3:58) < ff9
36. Nobuo Uematsu - USEC WECOS VINOSEC (5:15) < ff8
41. Nobuo Uematsu - Sleepless City Treno (2:41) < ff9
43. Nobuo Uematsu - Fisherman's Horizon (3:57) < ff8
47. Nobuo Uematsu - Melodies of Life (3:34) < ff9
51. Nobuo Uematsu - Eyes on Me (Acoustic Guitar Version) (4:40) < ff8
54. Performed by Braxus - Melodies of Life Piano (4:59) < ff9
59. Nobuo Uematsu - LUSEC WECOS VINOSEC (4:04) < ff8
Unread 4 Mar 2004, 00:09   #7
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute

I'm really fond of that Mako Reactor music from FF7... really suited the atmosphere.
That's the only thing i remember of it... it was a long time ago.

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2004, 00:22   #8
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Suteki Da Ne from FFX would probably suit.
Unread 4 Mar 2004, 01:11   #9
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice

Liberi Fatali all the way
Unread 4 Mar 2004, 12:44   #10
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Listen to Nantoz!
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2004, 15:36   #11
Phil^
Insomniac

yup , liberi fatali is good. tho not exactly relaxing