User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

View Poll Results: Did you like Yahwe?
Never. I despised him as the arrogant, jibbering, upper-class knob that he was. Even now, I haven't lost the desire to work him over with a sledgehammer. 24 40.00%
I liked him! 20 33.33%
My feelings are mixed. 16 26.67%
Voters: 60. You may not vote on this poll

Unread 14 Dec 2004, 17:59   #51
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The 'does anybody like/did anybody like Yahwe' thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Got milk?

Mark had.

All over his clothes.

i had forgotten about that! heh, at least i hit the desk, rather than my suit and it was works desk anyway, so i care not what happens to it
Unread 17 Dec 2004, 14:17   #52
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice

I voted for "liked him", although most of the time it was more like "didn't hate him".

Mind you, I was in group 1.
Unread 18 Dec 2004, 21:08   #53
Jennifer
Destroyer of Worlds

Jennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet society

Daddy, Princess loves you.
“In spite of the roaring of the young lions at the Union, and the screaming of the rabbits in the home of the vivisect, in spite of Keble College, and the tramways, and the sporting prints, Oxford still remains the most beautiful thing in England, and nowhere else are life and art so exquisitely blended, so perfectly made one.”
Jennifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2004, 03:13   #54
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice

Ahhh, this takes me back: http://www.stripcreator.com/comics/sayonara/68687

Shame he left actually because I was really enjoying making comics that had no plot or jokes whatsoever.