User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 6 Aug 2004, 16:47   #1
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
OK you minging lot

I have a whopping great full tower case and its bland beige horror mocks me on a daily basis.

Something has to change, and I think spray paint might be the way to go.

Give me ideas! What shall I do with it?

Originality is key, so links to other people's images will be looked down upon with all the scorn of a mighty emperor.

Go go super GD postcount action!
Unread 6 Aug 2004, 16:54   #2
LISELOTTE
sucking young blood

LISELOTTE is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: OK you minging lot

spraypaint a huge cock on it....
Unread 6 Aug 2004, 16:55   #3
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice

Kudos for getting cock in the first reply
Unread 6 Aug 2004, 16:57   #4
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You any good with airbrush/artwork or you just asking for colours?

It's amazing what you can do if you do masking, it's pretty simple and looks good, as long as you use not too much and not too little paint.

In other news, PAGING SNURX TO THREAD# 179428

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Aug 2004, 17:00   #5
sayonara
Shai Halud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
You any good with airbrush/artwork or you just asking for colours?
Anything, I can always practice brushwork on my housemate's door.

Unread 6 Aug 2004, 17:17   #6
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Nice avatar you have there.........................................................

Unread 6 Aug 2004, 20:59   #7
sayonara
Shai Halud

I could always Zimify the case up a bit.

Make it look like the !EARTH HOUSE! or something.
Unread 6 Aug 2004, 21:01   #8
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

It's a good template.

Simple colours. No colour shading. Defined lines between colours.

Unread 6 Aug 2004, 21:07   #9
sayonara
Shai Halud

I will require some kind of radar dish, and several unconvincing gnomes.
Unread 6 Aug 2004, 23:36   #10
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

beige = plastic
plastic - bad

get metal
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 6 Aug 2004, 23:44   #11
sayonara
Shai Halud

It is metal. Beige metal.

Oh my poor eyes.
Unread 6 Aug 2004, 23:48   #12
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

d
l somethinf nice

i gdrinhk
er
drunk
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 7 Aug 2004, 00:36   #13
Deathjam|wee
Weeeeee

Deathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
d
l somethinf nice

i gdrinhk
er
drunk
u should be baned

One load of gollums is enough for anyone.Ta
DM.
Deathjam|wee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Aug 2004, 07:28   #14
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Juat so long as you're not one of those "I would have been a boy racer if I could afford a car, so I'll do it to my PC instead" type people who slaps a window in the side and then installs more neons than the average dodgy stripclub, I don't think you can make it any worse than it is now.

Black + Silver is always a nice combination if you can think of something to make it work. Like all black except for some groovy design "etched" out in silver.
Unread 7 Aug 2004, 07:41   #15
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I think windows and huge neons in a pc case were only 'cool' and 'fab' once, right upto the point where someone else thought it was 'cool' and 'fab'.

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Aug 2004, 12:17   #16
sayonara
Shai Halud

There is no way that windows and strip lights will be installed. PCs should not be treated like seedy sex shops dammit!
Unread 7 Aug 2004, 13:51   #17
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

chernbro gaming bomb.

black and silver.standard window is nice.

neons unneccessary.

it's a new case but its twenty bloody quid.

go go go.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Aug 2004, 16:01   #18
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

There was never a time when glass and neon lights on PC cases was "cool".

PC cases can't look cool, and I don't see the point in accessorising them. They should be black, grey or white, and only have the manufacturer's design on it.

Why the hell would you want your computer to look good?

PS: Spraypaint it black.
Unread 7 Aug 2004, 17:50   #19
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

you only need the keyboard and monitor and mouse to look cool, buy a cool monitor.
Unread 7 Aug 2004, 19:51   #20
sayonara
Shai Halud

I already have a cool monitor.

I am not interested in modding my case with bizarre windows etc guys, just want some ideas for spraying the ugly thing.
Unread 7 Aug 2004, 19:58   #21
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough

camouflage.
Unread 8 Aug 2004, 02:56   #22
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Multiple badgers, no spoons

Unread 8 Aug 2004, 03:25   #23
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

Throw away your computer. Sounds critical to me.
Unread 8 Aug 2004, 03:30   #24
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point

Clearly you should dump your tower and fit all the components into a nes or something rite?
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote