User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 24 Feb 2004, 12:12   #1
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
There's Something About Mirium

Does Mirium fool you?

I haven't seen the show in question but a bloke I work with has and says he/she is very convincing. That certainly seems the case from what I see in the pictures. What do you reckon?
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2004, 12:44   #2
SbOlly
Spelling is for pussies

SbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant future
Re: There's Something About Mirium

I would.

I always get the soggy biscuit

Veni Vidi Codi
SbOlly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2004, 12:49   #3
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

if i didn't know that she was a man then i'd say she was hot
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2004, 12:59   #4
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon Dave
if i didn't know that she was a man then i'd say she was hot
But is (s)he now a "he" or a "she".... or an "it"?
Unread 24 Feb 2004, 13:01   #5
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road

it's all lies. they didn't show her penis on that "programme" did they ?
Unread 24 Feb 2004, 14:14   #6
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

she doesnt have a waist and the boobs are obvious fakes but its mostly the jawline (you can kind of see it in picture 2) that makes her look a bit wrong and with out make up she isnt pretty

its funny watching pissed english blokes trying to impress her though
Unread 24 Feb 2004, 14:33   #7
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by madi
she doesnt have a waist and the boobs are obvious fakes but its mostly the jawline (you can kind of see it in picture 2) that makes her look a bit wrong and with out make up she isnt pretty
you are jealous.

she looks hot, but it is more important what there is insight.

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2004, 14:34   #8
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend

surely (s)he's adams apple in picture 2 would be the biggest give away
Unread 24 Feb 2004, 14:49   #9
Luckeh!!!!
-=Murderous Plush Toy=-

Luckeh!!!! will become famous soon enoughLuckeh!!!! will become famous soon enough

facial features would make me go HMMMMMMM...
Luckeh!!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2004, 14:54   #10
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Structural Integrity
A "he", and he always will be.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2004, 15:16   #11
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Structural Integrity
She is pre-op.

Hormonally female, but with a willy.
Unread 24 Feb 2004, 15:21   #12
Deciduous

Deciduous is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
Why genius?
Because he's genetically a man
Deciduous is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2004, 15:27   #13
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupin
you are jealous.

she looks hot, but it is more important what there is in sight.
lol not jealous have a better body than her
though i dont tend to wear teeny clothes very much these days
and with less make up and my hair blowdried i am prettier than her too

do you think most of his hotness comes from the mini skirts and low cut tops?
Unread 24 Feb 2004, 15:28   #14
Deciduous

Quote:
How do you know?
It says he's a man in the article
Unread 24 Feb 2004, 15:30   #15
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Diverting attention from the above post to avoid the forums being sucked into the gravitational field generated by madi's ego.

Edit: ****s sake couldn't you have matter three minutes you ****ing ****.
Unread 24 Feb 2004, 15:33   #16
Deciduous

no need to get all premenstrual
Unread 24 Feb 2004, 15:34   #17
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

The face is definitely masculine
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2004, 15:36   #18
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deciduous
no need to get all premenstrual
There was no need for your birth either but that didn't stop the milkman did it?

God but childish insults are still tops.
Unread 24 Feb 2004, 15:37   #19
Deciduous

I was just making a 'applying feminine traits to a man' joke :|
Unread 24 Feb 2004, 15:39   #20
JonnyBGood
Banned

Really? You see I didn't actually get that because I'm as thick as a really thick plank that was used to support sumo wrestlers during a jumping up and down after eating a lot of pie competition!
Unread 24 Feb 2004, 15:42   #21
Deciduous

Good for you Jonny

Toccata
I could have a thousand hairy skin grafts and shit in the park, but that wouldnt make me any more a dog.
Unread 24 Feb 2004, 15:42   #22
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
But she looks like a woman, and has the physical attributes of a woman and behaves like a woman and she says that at some stage she will have the operation so she IS a woman.
Doesn't gender depend more on genetics than appearance?

(lol where's muslim lol)
Unread 24 Feb 2004, 15:44   #23
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Not particularly, if you look at that photo of when she was younger, you still can't tell. There is always this thing where guys see an attractive transexual and go, "oh well I knew all along." There was this thing where someone said that they thought Dana International was manlike when they first saw her, and it's like, erm no.
That is a bad picture though, picture 2 you can see one big mother of an adams apple.
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2004, 15:48   #24
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Why would it?
I was asking you. Sorry for not making that clear with an extra few thousand question marks and repeated statements of "this is a question".
Unread 24 Feb 2004, 15:48   #25
Deciduous

Quote:
Yes but if you had half the genes of a dog, plus the hormones of a dog,plus you naturally looked a hell of a lot like one, plus you acted like one, as far as I am concerned you would be a bloody dog.
Dogs and humans are 75% genetically identical

If I thought I was really a woman, but was far too ugly, does that mean I couldn't be one?
Are tomboys not real girls because they act like boys?
Unread 24 Feb 2004, 15:50   #26
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Dogs and humans are 75% genetically identical

If I thought I was really a woman, but was far too ugly, does that mean I couldn't be one?
Are tomboys not real girls because they act like boys?
Stop repressing tocatta's freedom of speech with your reality-biased answers please.
Unread 24 Feb 2004, 15:50   #27
madi
a little bit broken

Quote:
But she looks like a woman, and has the physical attributes of a woman and behaves like a woman and she says that at some stage she will have the operation so she IS a woman.
he has long hair and wears make up and has fake boobs to make him look like a woman
he is injected regularly with hormones to redistribute fat deposits and change his voice box
he tries very hard to behave like a woman but it comes over as a bit false
at some stage he might have his willy chopped off

he is a man trying very hard to look like a woman
Unread 24 Feb 2004, 15:51   #28
madi
a little bit broken

btw
he is doing quite a good job of looking like a woman
there are a lot of real women out there that arent as pretty as he is
Unread 24 Feb 2004, 15:51   #29
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Stop repressing tocatta's freedom of speech with your reality-biased answers please.
Your usual style of posting seems to have fallen by the wayside and I'm all for it.
Unread 24 Feb 2004, 16:07   #30
JonnyBGood
Banned

Voted this thread for excessive faggotry displayed by one particular user.
Unread 24 Feb 2004, 16:18   #31
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

Quote:
lol not jealous have a better body than her
though i dont tend to wear teeny clothes very much these days
and with less make up and my hair blowdried i am prettier than her too

do you think most of his hotness comes from the mini skirts and low cut tops?
okay, everybody can claim to look incredible good etc.. you did that, now lets see some pictures to give your argumentation some fundament

sure, because his/her clothes accent her body, which is very well formend. but what i think is kind of more important, her/his face is fine to look at.

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2004, 16:22   #32
Deciduous

Quote:
So what you are saying is that genetics doesn't really count?

If you thought you were a woman but apart from that did not look, behave feminie or wish to become one physically then you would be confused. If you merely wished to dress like a woman you would be a transvestite. Similarly with Tomboys.
I'm saying genetics is pretty much the only thing that does count. Humans are different from dogs because they are genetically different. Men are different from women because they are genetically different.

You don't look at two hamsters and think "shit that male one looks and acts so like a female, it must be one".

Just out of interest how often does this happen the other way? ie women wanting to become men, as I hardly ever hear about it.
Unread 24 Feb 2004, 16:24   #33
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
If society treats her like a woman, and she looks like a woman and behaves like awoman and wishes to at some stage alter her body to finally become a woman physically then she is a woman.
In your opinion, which, incidentally, most sane people would disagree with.

But if you want to think that biological and genetic sex is non-existent, and that physical characteristics and the attitudes of society are all that matter in determining the sex of an individual, by all means go right ahead.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Unread 24 Feb 2004, 16:36   #34
JonnyBGood
Banned

Maybe if we all believe that tocatta is a woman then he'll become one! Assuming we manage to convince him he wants to be one himself, which considering the amount of absolute crap most believe without any real proof shouldn't be that hard.
Unread 24 Feb 2004, 16:37   #35
JonnyBGood
Banned

On the opposite note, wiggers are black people too.
Unread 24 Feb 2004, 16:38   #36
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
On the opposite note, wiggers are black people too.
If they have black skin and black features, yeah.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2004, 16:40   #37
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
If they have black skin and black features, yeah.
And on that note I depart to find myself some black paint that doesn't have the usual medical warnings on the side.
Unread 24 Feb 2004, 16:41   #38
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Even if she were a women, I don't find her very appealing.
Unread 24 Feb 2004, 16:42   #39
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Yeah, because black paint would you make look like a person of African descent.
Unread 24 Feb 2004, 16:46   #40
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Nah, she just reminds me too much of Patty Brard - a washed out dutch celebrity that should have faded into obscurity 20 years ago.
Unread 24 Feb 2004, 16:49   #41
Dante Hicks
Clerk

She's too dark for my tastes anyway. And too butch, but that's understandable.
Unread 24 Feb 2004, 16:51   #42
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: There's Something About Mirium

Euggghhh.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2004, 17:15   #43
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice

Quote:
I'm saying genetics is pretty much the only thing that does count. Humans are different from dogs because they are genetically different. Men are different from women because they are genetically different.
Yeah, because being a different gender is just the same as being a different species, isn't it?
The two divisions are whole orders of magnitude apart from each other, and not just in terms of genetics.

Quote:
You don't look at two hamsters and think "shit that male one looks and acts so like a female, it must be one".
Without checking its genitals, pretty much "yes" actually.

Last edited by sayonara; 24 Feb 2004 at 17:20.
sayonara is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2004, 17:24   #44
madi
a little bit broken

i think the discussion should shift to

do you think its funny that these guys think they are hitting on a girl
or do you think its cruel and evil
or both

(and that T&C doesnt mind which sex people are born with shouldnt really matter with anything except perhaps how comfortable you are bending over for the soap if you found yourself in the gym showers with him)
Unread 24 Feb 2004, 17:30   #45
Proteus
Lord Denning

Quote:
do you think its funny that these guys think they are hitting on a girl
or do you think its cruel and evil
or both
Both. (The first is a direct consequence of the second.)
Unread 24 Feb 2004, 17:36   #46
madi
a little bit broken

no i am saying that some of the boys here might feel uncomfortable naked with you
though there seems to have been a lot of gayness recently so maybe not

and ofcourse it is different

a bloke in a skirt is not a woman
Unread 24 Feb 2004, 17:54   #47
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Yes, they are a cross dresser or Dante.
Hi!

Anyway, I don't see what genetics has to do with this. Maybe I'm too much of a behaviourist but if we came across a woman whose genetics were completley different but still looked/sounded/tasted/felt/etc like a woman, why would we be obliged to call it something else? Surely, for the scientists they might want a seperate term (as might the doctors if it mattered) but for vernacular use, what's the problem?
Unread 24 Feb 2004, 18:02   #48
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Maybe I'm too much of a behaviourist
Agreed.
Unread 24 Feb 2004, 18:07   #49
Dante Hicks
Clerk

So you don't determine an object by it's external characteristics but by it's "essence" or internal structure?
Unread 24 Feb 2004, 18:08   #50
JonnyBGood
Banned

Yeah because that's what plato was talking about, empirically discovered genetic explanations for gender.

:excessivesarcasmsmiley: