User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 11 May 2003, 00:27   #1
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
Paul Merton saved the day...

fs

I almost switched off HIGNFY with Charlotte church
Unread 11 May 2003, 00:37   #2
poshphil
Little Bitch

poshphil is an unknown quantity at this point
**** **** **** **** **** ****ety ****. I missed it. Should i be dissappointed?
Unread 11 May 2003, 00:39   #3
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
i would boab CMC with a vengeance

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2003, 00:42   #4
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Ebany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of light
I watched it again tonight after seeing it yesterday....and she was still c***

You didnt miss much.

The way when she didnt know what to say she would just wriggle in her seat and simper was quite sickening. Was quite funny some of the time though. There have certainly been better hosts.

CC is ok....ish.....but shes gone a bit...spoilt lately. I guess shes just growing up, but she was a lot less annoying as a kid. Probably just jealousy, but then, who wouldnt be. Shes younger and richer, but then, shes welsh
Ebany is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2003, 00:44   #5
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
it doesnt change the fact that shes unbelievably hot

Unread 11 May 2003, 00:47   #6
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Ebany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of light
...............................if you say so.............................
Unread 11 May 2003, 00:50   #7
Black Dog
Dazed and Confused

Black Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really nice
I thought that whilst she won't win any awards for the performance, she did surprisingly well considering the fact that she's only 17 and they had a mountain of material to make her squirm at. Her delivery was a lot better than I expected and didn't really ruin the show at all.
Black Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2003, 00:55   #8
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Quote:
Originally posted by Black Dog
I thought that whilst she won't win any awards for the performance, she did surprisingly well considering the fact that she's only 17 and they had a mountain of material to make her squirm at. Her delivery was a lot better than I expected and didn't really ruin the show at all.
plus her face is nice, her breasts are plentiful and her arse is sublime

Unread 11 May 2003, 01:08   #9
Ebany
Cute Kitten

I think possibly a part of it that I didnt like was that she was so clearly reading lines other people had written thinking it would be funny to see her saying it. I dont think any of the other presenters that ive noticed have looked quite so much like they are reading somoene elses lines....
Unread 11 May 2003, 08:36   #10
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Weeks
the bloke sitting next to Ian was quite ace also.
Johnny Carr (sp?)

He is genuinly a funny guy and would make a good host for hignfy imo. He does the 'your face or mine' show on channel 4 if you havent seen him before.
Unread 11 May 2003, 10:40   #11
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
plus her face is nice, her breasts are plentiful and her arse is sublime
Amen.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2003, 10:55   #12
Sub
Banned

Sub is an unknown quantity at this point
BoJo/Hague are the best I've seen so far. Either of them would make great presenters.
Sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2003, 10:59   #13
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Sub
BoJo/Hague are the best I've seen so far. Either of them would make great presenters.
it's a shame, isn't it? the best presenters are prominent tories
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2003, 11:12   #14
Sub
Banned

Sub is an unknown quantity at this point
Though maybe they are good because Merton takes the piss out of tories every chance he gets.
Sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2003, 11:32   #15
Black Dog
Dazed and Confused

Black Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really nice
Martin Clunes has been the best bet for a long-term presenter.

BoJo and Hague were fine for one-offs but would grate series-after-series.
Unread 11 May 2003, 11:45   #16
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Quote:
Originally posted by JC
Johnny Carr (sp?)

He is genuinly a funny guy and would make a good host for hignfy imo. He does the 'your face or mine' show on channel 4 if you havent seen him before.
Jimmy Carr

Personally i find him an arrogant, annoying twat. Im aware thats his gimmick, but i dont find him funny.

Anyone can be funny by throwing bland insults at someone else, its not exactly a talent.

Unread 11 May 2003, 11:48   #17
Black Dog
Dazed and Confused

Quote:
Personally i find him an arrogant, annoying twat. Im aware thats his gimmick, but i dont find him funny.

Anyone can be funny by throwing bland insults at someone else, its not exactly a talent.
Perhaps its what television needed. Too many sycophants, not enough people 'telling it as it is'.

It's a simple gimmick that will have its moment in the spotlight - he's going to sign his own death-warrant if he carries on doing shows like the 100 worst Britons.
Unread 11 May 2003, 11:48   #18
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Jimmy Carr

Ah yes sorry, Johnny Vaughan appeared on TV as i was trying to remember Jimmy Carrs name and confused me .
Unread 11 May 2003, 16:54   #19
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough
I actually thought she was decent. Not brilliant but she gave it a good shot. And the fact she's rather fine looking makes me willing to forgive any mistakes.
Unread 11 May 2003, 17:03   #20
the_angry_angel
Supreme Moron

the_angry_angel is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by poshphil
**** **** **** **** **** ****ety ****. I missed it. Should i be dissappointed?
yes, twas quite poor. she was clearly trying too hard and making a total tit of herself.
the_angry_angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2003, 19:31   #21
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Paul Merton sounds like Paul Merson!

JOHN OSTER'S CRAP
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2003, 19:31   #22
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Lynch...

Kevin...

Keegan?
Unread 11 May 2003, 19:32   #23
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Foiled...
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2003, 19:32   #24
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Shut the hell up

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2003, 19:34   #25
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
It's not John Oster's fault.

He's not that bad really.

It's just he can't match the attacking talents of the rest of the side.

Thomas Sorensen was putting better balls into the box than him.
Unread 11 May 2003, 19:35   #26
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
As a moderator shouldn't you be discouraging people from making threads from go off topic?

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2003, 19:38   #27
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

i would still HAPPILY pork her.

Unread 11 May 2003, 19:39   #28
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by Sarina_Joy
As a moderator shouldn't you be discouraging people from making threads from go off topic?
You're thinking of a 'moderata'
Unread 11 May 2003, 19:39   #29
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
i would still HAPPILY pork her.
John Oster?
Unread 12 May 2003, 10:13   #30
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Weeks
from what i can tell that is about 84% of all british humour.

the rest is men dressing up as women and fart jokes.

pleases me anyway.
All hail this example of superior humour!

Unread 12 May 2003, 11:10   #31
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
Paul Merton sounds like Paul Merson!

JOHN OSTER'S CRAP
Paul Merson.

ahh.
Unread 12 May 2003, 13:46   #32
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
It was never going to be easy for her and really she was doomed from the start - she wasn't going to be able to cope with the stuff since it just seemed so unnatural for her to be saying it all.

Ah well. I'll let her off since she's DAMN FINE!!