User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 14 Apr 2003, 18:57   #1
StaticX

StaticX is an unknown quantity at this point
USA says Syria has WMD

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...ia_powell_dc_3

So I guess the troops are going to jump the border into Syria pretty soon. Any guesses where they'll be off to after that?
Barney is singing about, dancing away the blues, while a racially balanced group of mutant children twitch arrhythmically behind him. And you wonder why rock stars throw TV sets from hotel-room windows.
StaticX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2003, 18:58   #2
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: USA says Syria has WMD

Quote:
Originally posted by StaticX

So I guess the troops are going to jump the border into Syria pretty soon. Any guesses where they'll be off to after that?

I did two threads on this last night alone. I sense you dont actually read GD before you post.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2003, 18:59   #3
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Re: USA says Syria has WMD

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima
I did two threads on this last night alone. I sense you dont actually read GD before you post.
You don't do that when you post things;
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2003, 19:02   #4
StaticX

StaticX is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima

What a shock, I don't check the forums every day and I don't read every thread. Give me the death penalty why don't you?
Barney is singing about, dancing away the blues, while a racially balanced group of mutant children twitch arrhythmically behind him. And you wonder why rock stars throw TV sets from hotel-room windows.
StaticX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2003, 19:03   #5
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Re: Re: USA says Syria has WMD

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
You don't do that when you post things;
Yes i do.

And shouldnt you be in hiding from now until West Brom get relegated?
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2003, 19:11   #6
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I mean seriously - did noone else see this coming as soon as George Bush made the axis-of-evil speech and then added another load of countries on.

Quote:
Speaking to reporters outside the White House, the president also repeated his belief that Syria possessed chemical weapons. "I think that we believe there are chemical weapons in Syria, for example," he said.

The Pentagon's allegation that Saddam Hussein's lieutenants had been offered a haven by Damascus met with scepticism from some US intelligence officials last week. One said there was no "validated intelligence" for such a claim.

But the defence secretary, Donald Rumsfeld, said there was "no question" that Syria was harbouring senior Iraqi officials.

Asked how Washington would respond if Saddam were found being sheltered there, he said: "The last thing I would do would be to discuss that." But he said Damascus was "making a lot of bad mistakes, a lot of bad judgments in my view".

Diplomats in Washington said they were certain the White House was not planning military action against Syria or Iran, which it has accused of lending support to Saddam.

"You have to understand how much exhaustion there is over Iraq, and now they have the job of running Iraq. There is no stomach for any more," one said.

And on BBC Radio 4's The World This Weekend George Bush Sr's secretary of state, Lawrence Eagleburger, said if the president were to order an attack on Syria or Iran, "even I would feel he ought to be impeached".
link

hmm... even the american administration seems split.

(just copied and pasted from Kura's thread)
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2003, 19:17   #7
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough
Re: USA says Syria has WMD

Quote:
Originally posted by StaticX

If that were to happen, Powell would probably resign and Bush would be up for impeachment. Syria isn't on our list of "cuddley countries that make great vacation spots" but he'd have a hell of a time convincing ANYONE that it's even remotely necessary.
Unread 14 Apr 2003, 19:21   #8
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally posted by Sandsnake
If that were to happen, Powell would probably resign and Bush would be up for impeachment. Syria isn't on our list of "cuddley countries that make great vacation spots" but he'd have a hell of a time convincing ANYONE that it's even remotely necessary.
But I have no doubt that they'll try.
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2003, 19:55   #9
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society
im still wondering why kennedy was shot and this idiot still runs around alive :/
Unread 14 Apr 2003, 21:24   #10
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Until the actually find WMD in Iraq (and not these finds we gear about everyday which 24 hours later turn out to be nothing) they will never be able to use WMD as a reason to go into any other country.
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2003, 21:26   #11
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by wakey
Until the actually find WMD in Iraq (and not these finds we gear about everyday which 24 hours later turn out to be nothing) they will never be able to use WMD as a reason to go into any other country.
We didn't go into Iraq to stop Sadam because he's a threat to global peace, or that he had WMD.

We went in to liberate the Iraqi people. If you check the media records for before we invaded you will find I'm correct.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2003, 21:29   #12
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks
We didn't go into Iraq to stop Sadam because he's a threat to global peace, or that he had WMD.

We went in to liberate the Iraqi people. If you check the media records for before we invaded you will find I'm correct.

In about three years there won't even have been a war on Iraq heh. THOSE BODIES ARE CLEARLY A LEFTIST CONSPIRACY!!!!!!
Unread 14 Apr 2003, 21:44   #13
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks

I sense a bit of sarcasm there...at least i hope so becuase the only time I saw liberation mentined before the war was from Iraqies now living in the west
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2003, 21:58   #14
Sub
Banned

Sub is an unknown quantity at this point
They don't need to find the WMD in Iraq. They were obviously transported into Syria, so the Americans should attack them next. It's quite obvious.
Sub is offline   Reply With Quote