User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 31 Mar 2003, 02:00   #1
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
How did this one pass us by?

On the night it all kicked off in Iraq the BBC 'accidentally' broadcast a live video feed from the White House 10 minutes before Bush was due to make his snnouncement showing him having his hair primped and preened by a stylist . The BBC has apologised but it doesn't alter the fact that Bush looks a prat in the video, especially considering the announcement he's about to make

http://playlist.yahoo.com/makeplaylist.dll?SID=3793725 (windows media player)

http://playlist.yahoo.com/makeplaylist.dll?SID=3793724 (realplayer)
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2003, 02:03   #2
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I don't pay attention to the world at large
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2003, 02:10   #3
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
I don't pay attention to the world at large
Then you're as bad as that xenophobe currently inhabiting the White House. Isolationists make me so damn ANGRY!

Will that do?
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 31 Mar 2003, 02:13   #4
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Gayle29uk
Then you're as bad as that xenophobe currently inhabiting the White House. Isolationists make me so damn ANGRY!
Though related to a peer,
I can hand, reef, and steer,
And ship a selvagee;
I am never known to quail
At the fury of a gayle

and so on

ta luv
Unread 31 Mar 2003, 02:15   #5
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
ta luv
No problem
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 31 Mar 2003, 02:15   #6
Hudre
Then I Ate The Baby!

Hudre is infamous around these partsHudre is infamous around these partsHudre is infamous around these partsHudre is infamous around these partsHudre is infamous around these parts
Well, this thread made me realize something.

My Windows Media Player doesn't work

I scare Ostriches when their on pavement.

I white-wash new-born babies.

I am a nice guy once you get to know me though
Hudre is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2003, 02:17   #7
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by Gayle29uk
No problem
I do my best to satisfy you all

(and with that we're quite content)

You're exceedingly polite,
And I think it only right
To return the compliment

(We're exceedingly polite,
And he thinks it's only right
To return the compliment.)

Bad language or abuse,
I never, never use,
Whatever the emergency;
Though "bother it" I may
Occasionally say,
I never use a big, big D

(What never?)

No never!

(What never?)

Hardly ever!

(Hardly ever swears a big, big D
Then give three cheers, and one cheer more,
For the well-bred Captain of the Pinafore!
Then give three cheers, and one cheer more,
For the Captain of the Pinafore!)
Unread 31 Mar 2003, 02:34   #8
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

For he himself has said it, and it's greatly to his credit

that he is an englishman

(that he is an englishman)

For he might have been a russian, a french or turk or prussian

or perhaps italian

(or perhaps italian)

but in spite of all temptations to belong to other nations

he remains an englishman
he remains an englishman

(for in spite of all temptations to belong to other nations

he remains an englishman
he remains an englishman)
Unread 31 Mar 2003, 03:43   #9
MAdnRisKy
home wrecker

MAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to behold
First one was actually quite good, but these are getting rudimentary :/

#pr0nstars - a pimp is for life, not just for christmas
MAdnRisKy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2003, 04:12   #10
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
lol Bush looks like a prat!!

yawn
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2003, 06:17   #11
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Hey MrL, thats the second time for that last one in less then 20 hours!

thread gayle!
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2003, 13:25   #12
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
Hey MrL, thats the second time for that last one in less then 20 hours!

thread gayle!
The HMS Pinafore is the real thing here
Unread 31 Mar 2003, 13:29   #13
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend
Can anyone here lipread, and tell us what he's saying?
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2003, 13:55   #14
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
**** the politically minded, here's something I want to say,
About the state of nation, the way it treats us today.
At school they give you ****, drop you in the pit,
You try, you try, you try to get out, but you can't because they've ****ed you about.
Then you're a prime example of how they must not be,
This is just a sample of what they've done to you and me.

Do they owe us a living?
Of course they do, of course they do.
Owe us a living?
Owe us a living?
OF COURSE THEY ****ING DO.

Don't want me anymore, cos I threw it on the floor.
Used to call me sweet thing, I'm nobody's plaything,
And now that I am different, 'd love to bust my head,
You'd love to see me cop-out, 'd love to see me dead.

Do they owe us a living?
Owe us a living?
Owe us a living?

The living that is owed to me I'm never going to get,
They've buggered this old world up, up to their necks in dept.
They'd give you a lobotomy for something you ain't done,
They'll make you an epitomy of everything that's wrong.

Do they owe us a living?
Owe us a living?
Owe us a living?

Don't take any notice of what the public think,
They're so hyped up with T.V., they just don't want to think.
They'll use you as a target for demands and for advice,
When you don't want to hear it they'll say you're full of vice.

Do they owe us a living?
Owe us a living?
Owe us a living?
Unread 31 Mar 2003, 13:56   #15
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by Proteus
Sunday, Monday, Happy Days
Tuesday, Wednesday, Happy Days
Thursday, Friday, Happy Days
The weekend comes, my cycle hums
Ready to race to you

These days are ours
Happy and free, oh Happy Days
These days are ours
Share them with me, oh baby

Goodbye grey skies, hello blue
There's nothing can hold me when I hold you
Feels so right, it can’t be wrong
Rockin' and rollin' all week long

Sunday, Monday, Happy Days
Tuesday, Wednesday, Happy Days
Thursday, Friday, Happy Days
Saturday, what a day
Groovin' all week with you

These days are ours
Share them with me, oh Happy Days
These days are ours
Happy and free, oh Happy Days
These happy days are yours and mine
These happy days are yours and mine, Happy Days
Unread 31 Mar 2003, 21:00   #16
Sub
Banned

Sub is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Proteus
He's stealing copyrighted material.
Sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2003, 21:19   #17
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
This thread reminds me of the time I wished i had AIDS so i'd be lying in a hospital bed dying instead of reading this.

I actually have no opinion on the thread, I just think that's a dead wicked phrase!