User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 24 Mar 2003, 12:38   #1
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
3 Nasty Wishes

OK, say you come across a magic lamp and all that and after rubbing it you get a Genie pop out who tells you that you can have 3 wishes but they must be nasty wishes. The wishes must be used to negative effect, ie, i wished *that person* was dead, etc?

You cant not take the wishes because he says that if they are not used after 7 days he will curse you with bad luck until they are all gone? Your wishes will not affect the Genie, btw.

Go for it.
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Mar 2003, 12:43   #2
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: 3 Nasty Wishes

Quote:
Originally posted by CrashTester
OK, say you come across a magic lamp and all that and after rubbing it you get a Genie pop out who tells you that you can have 3 wishes but they must be nasty wishes. The wishes must be used to negative effect, ie, i wished *that person* was dead, etc?

You cant not take the wishes because he says that if they are not used after 7 days he will curse you with bad luck until they are all gone? Your wishes will not affect the Genie, btw.

Go for it.
1 - I wish Jenson Button would beat up Jacques Villeneuve for being such an arse

2 - I wish Cheri Booths face would stick when she is 'smiling' so she can scare children

3 - I wish Michael Barrymore's arse would explode live on TV during Strike It Lucky

Vaio
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Mar 2003, 13:55   #3
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I wish this genie was dead.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Mar 2003, 14:05   #4
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
1) Nobody ever managed to twist their mind enough to conceive of nihilism as a worthwhile goal.
2) Marx upon rereading his manifesto had realised how hilarious it was, had thrown the manuscript in the bin and had done slightly more useful.
3) Nod never found the internet.
Unread 24 Mar 2003, 14:31   #5
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Evil comedy value

1 ) The United States struck by a wave of terrorists attacks killing thousands of innocent civilians, after which Saddam or Osama goes on telly and shout screaming 'TOLD YOU SO!'
2 ) Chinese People's Army getting AIDS
3 ) Total domination of any human.
Unread 24 Mar 2003, 14:34   #6
Sub
Banned

Sub is an unknown quantity at this point
1) That I had a trillion more wishes that I could use for the rest of my life without getting bad luck
2) That those said wishes could be used for good reasons too
3) For an apple pie
Sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Mar 2003, 15:04   #7
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by Sub
1) That I had a trillion more wishes that I could use for the rest of my life without getting bad luck
2) That those said wishes could be used for good reasons too
3) For an apple pie
The Genie just laughs at you and gives you AIDS. You still have 3 wishes.

EDIT: On reading that, make that 2 wishes if its a MCDonalds Apple Pie
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Mar 2003, 15:07   #8
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
1. That i become king of all mankind, forever.
2. That Bush accidentaly fires a nuclear missile the wrong way, and hits Texas instead of China.
3. That i live forever (be imortal) and still be king of all mankind!
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Mar 2003, 19:36   #9
Red
Reborn

Red is an unknown quantity at this point
1. Finnish grammar to become a compulsory subject in schools everywhere

2. Swedes to become subjects of bad jokes globally

3. Enough imagination to make decent wishes.

Ignorance is a bliss unless you die of it
Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Mar 2003, 19:50   #10
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society
1) a global war that makes mankind destroy itself, just to be prooven right.
2) no more wishes
Unread 24 Mar 2003, 20:22   #11
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
1. For everyone in the world to feel suicidally depressed forever (but never do anything about it).
2. For all children to have an infantile disorder, ten times more disfiguring and painful than any existing disorder.
3. For everyone to have facial and throat sores that bleed painfully whenever the person gets close to smiling or laughing.
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Mar 2003, 21:03   #12
clarencetheclockworkcake
Fidel Cakestro

clarencetheclockworkcake is an unknown quantity at this point
1.to be the most powerful walking cake in the world
3.profit
clarencetheclockworkcake is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Mar 2003, 21:15   #13
Freakozoid
Anon.

Freakozoid is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by queball
1. For everyone in the world to feel suicidally depressed forever (but never do anything about it).
2. For all children to have an infantile disorder, ten times more disfiguring and painful than any existing disorder.
3. For everyone to have facial and throat sores that bleed painfully whenever the person gets close to smiling or laughing.
you wish everyone to become French ?
Freakozoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Mar 2003, 22:31   #14
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
Post My three

1 Ryan Duff would be castrated (he's just this guy, you know?)
2 Gillian Wright's tits would grow so large that she couldn't walk (Thats the best one)
3 Maxis would go bankrupt
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Mar 2003, 23:14   #15
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: My three

Quote:
Originally posted by Pyr0 MK III
3 Maxis would go bankrupt
DIE
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Mar 2003, 23:21   #16
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
1. All ginger people would go bald (granted that's doing them a favour ;/ ).
2. Pyr0 would go bankrupt. (EDIT: Although the spanking cat thread was funny)
3. My maths teacher will die as a result of asphyxiation due to his own BO.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Mar 2003, 23:27   #17
Ap0k
Spritely:

Ap0k is an unknown quantity at this point
1- Dace to become a gayhomofag
2- Jboy to become sole admin and moderator overlord of these forums, ergo firing the rest.
3- All postcounts reset to 0.

Unread 24 Mar 2003, 23:35   #18
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Embroglio
2. Pyr0 would go bankrupt.
too late
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 12:15   #19
treelo
Kyuss/qotsa > Deffeh ffs

treelo is an unknown quantity at this point
1. President Bush gets a brain.
2. ALL heroin is laced with excessive amounts of rat poison.
3. Colin Powell HAS to pronounce his name as Colin as opposed to Cohlin.

Waiting for the Sun.
treelo is offline   Reply With Quote