User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 18 Mar 2003, 16:27   #1
Wî†ne§§ †GñA†

Do ANY of you know what it takes to destroy chemical weapons?

No, not one of you have any idea. The US is spending millions upon millions to properly destroy its stockpile of chemical weapons.

There is ALWAYS residue of this destruction easily detected by detecting the by-products of that destruction. It's actually very simple to detect whether a certain type of chemical was destroyed in a certain area. There should also be a paper trail 12 miles long for each destruction.

I suppose Saddam's word is good enough?

Why couldn't Iraq prove to the inspectors that they destroyed all of their WMD?

Because they haven't, that's why. They have failed to abide by the resolutions set in place to keep Saddam from being removed in 1991.

The reasons this is happening now are irrelevant.

The reasons this DIDN'T happen during the Clinton fiasco is obvious.

You can thank the coalition countries for having the foresight and the balls to do what should have been done long ago when either Iraq uses WMD on the troops or we discover his hidden caches of these "nonexistent" weapons.
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 16:29   #2
Mistar Bataur

Napalm ++
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 16:30   #3
Amoruso
God made me cool

Amoruso is an unknown quantity at this point
kill saddam \o/
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 16:31   #4
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
this is not a justification for going to war with him. Just because he may have WOMD doesn't mean that he presents a "clear and present danger"

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 16:32   #5
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
i'm not quite sure what point you are driving at.

what clinton fiasco?
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 16:32   #6
Reck
b0rked!

Reck is an unknown quantity at this point
http://www.news24.com/News24/World/I...327533,00.html
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 16:33   #7
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by acropolis
i'm not quite sure what point you are driving at.

what clinton fiasco?
the cigar thing.

Unread 18 Mar 2003, 16:36   #8
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
Paretrail, not every country has as much red tape as the US

they spend tax payers money on better things than useless jurisdiction
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 16:36   #9
Radical Edward

aah yeap... I forgot to note that saddam would just fling stuff in a pit rather than destroy it properly. he doesn't care about things in quite the same was that other countries do.

Unread 18 Mar 2003, 16:37   #10
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Israel has nuclear weapons
It has broken many many UN resolutions without any kind of 'reprimand'.
It destabilises the middle east on a daily basis.

'Hypocracy'
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 17:22   #11
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by JammyJim

'Hypocracy'
any american president who for more than ten seconds even considered blocking anything israel does, would be at the end of their political career pretty damn fast.

unless you have a miracle way of doing that and not pissing off most of the jewish population of america, that stance isnt going to change anytime soon.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 17:27   #12
SPQR

SPQR is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Do ANY of you know what it takes to destroy chemical weapons?

Quote:
Originally posted by Wî†ne§§ †GñA†
No, not one of you have any idea. The US is spending millions upon millions to properly destroy its stockpile of chemical weapons.

There is ALWAYS residue of this destruction easily detected by detecting the by-products of that destruction. It's actually very simple to detect whether a certain type of chemical was destroyed in a certain area. There should also be a paper trail 12 miles long for each destruction.

Why couldn't Iraq prove to the inspectors that they destroyed all of their WMD?

Because they haven't, that's why. They have failed to abide by the resolutions set in place to keep Saddam from being removed in 1991.

The reasons this is happening now are irrelevant.

The reasons this DIDN'T happen during the Clinton fiasco is obvious.

You can thank the coalition countries for having the foresight and the balls to do what should have been done long ago when either Iraq uses WMD on the troops or we discover his hidden caches of these "nonexistent" weapons.
SHOCKER! :eek:

The Iraq having WMDs didn't disturb anyone 20 years ago, when WE gave them to them :eek:
SPQR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 17:29   #13
SPQR

Quote:
Originally posted by NEWSBOT3
any american president who for more than ten seconds even considered blocking anything israel does, would be at the end of their political career pretty damn fast.

unless you have a miracle way of doing that and not pissing off most of the jewish population of america, that stance isnt going to change anytime soon.
Are there so many jews in the USA? Please tell me, I really don't know. Or why is the jewish population so strong there?
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 17:34   #14
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by SPQR
Are there so many jews in the USA? Please tell me, I really don't know. Or why is the jewish population so strong there?
im sure your entirely capable of finding that information out for yourself. besides, im busy.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 17:36   #15
Mistar Bataur

Quote:
Originally posted by JammyJim

'Hypocracy'
The most amusing part is, USA veto's every attempt at reprimanding Israel.
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 17:37   #16
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Not many, but as anyone who reads any white supremacist news knows there is a jewish conspiracy controlling the US.

In fact, our media is pervaded by Jewish lies, which is why we are attacking Iraq in the first place.
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 17:38   #17
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Bear in mind that Gore chose a Jewish VP, the main reason apparantly being to get the Jewish vote.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 17:38   #18
SPQR

Quote:
Originally posted by NEWSBOT3
im sure your entirely capable of finding that information out for yourself. besides, im busy.
So you are not able to present a proof for your statement?
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 17:45   #19
SPQR

Well, fact is if Bush choses one ethnic group (the jews) over another (the arabs) he stands not for fairness. Actually this is what destabilizes the whole region and creates so much hatred against Americans, resulting in terrorism.
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 17:52   #20
Amoruso
God made me cool

Amoruso is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Well, fact is if Bush choses one ethnic group (the jews) over another (the arabs) he stands not for fairness. Actually this is what destabilizes the whole region and creates so much hatred against Americans, resulting in terrorism.
Newsflash, everyone is in it for themselves.
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 17:54   #21
Scoot951
Das Scoot

Scoot951 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
I hear we have half of the world's jewish population living here. (About as many living in Israel) And they tend to be a lot more politically connected than the average minority group.

Have no numbers, but that's what I hear.

I don't really know what I'm doing here
Scoot951 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 18:12   #22
Wî†ne§§ †GñA†

Quote:
Originally posted by Radical Edward
aah yeap... I forgot to note that saddam would just fling stuff in a pit rather than destroy it properly. he doesn't care about things in quite the same was that other countries do.
Really? So, it would be quite easy to show us WHERE he did this flinging, right? Should be nothing to expect him to at least KNOW where the "fling pits" are, right? Or is that too much red tape for such a civilized and benevolent leader.

Don't be so ignorant.
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 18:14   #23
Wî†ne§§ †GñA†

Quote:
WOOHOOO! Someone finally has the answer! What have you been doing while people have been killing each other over this?

First, that "theory" has been tried and already proved bogus. Go look for some more conspiracy theories about America being run by a Jewish cabal, and stop hijacking my thread.
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 18:17   #24
Wî†ne§§ †GñA†

Re: Re: Do ANY of you know what it takes to destroy chemical weapons?

Quote:
SHOCKER! :eek:

The Iraq having WMDs didn't disturb anyone 20 years ago, when WE gave them to them :eek:
OK, let's see the proof, there, oh wise one. I've seen a great deal of hyperbole, but no proof we gave him what he has now,...none whatsoever.

Oh, and it DID disturb EVERYONE during the first Gulf war, and I can say with a great deal of confidence, had George Bush been reelected to a second term, and Iraq had not complied with the sanctions set forth in a reasonable amount of time, he would have been gone a LONG time ago.

THAT is the Clinton Fiasco I eluded to - the worst 8 years in the short history of the US.
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 18:19   #25
Wî†ne§§ †GñA†

Quote:
Originally posted by Radical Edward
this is not a justification for going to war with him. Just because he may have WOMD doesn't mean that he presents a "clear and present danger"
The FACT that he has them and the FACT that he's a crazy SOB certainly justifies it.
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 18:20   #26
Mistar Bataur

Stop talking piss.

Napalm can be used to easily destroy nerve agents.
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 18:27   #27
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Spearhead is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
The FACT that he has them and the FACT that he's a crazy SOB certainly justifies it.
Wî†ne§§ †GñA† we both know its all about the oil....if saddam didnt have vaste amounts of oil reserves you guys wouldnt give a flying **** what he does to his people. Anyway....war or no war, its not that the USA are doing something new. They want that oil and they want it now....OPEC wont have a use for if USA gets all the oil reserves. Was a documentary about what is happening right now. And tbh i wasnt shocked at all...its about M O N E Y and P O W E R and O I L!! Dont tell yourself otherwise my dear patriot...hope you dont start WW3 with your **** just kill the twat and lets get it over with ....
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 18:32   #28
Eddie
Slacker

Eddie is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Thanks for giving me this weeks first "manically laugh out loud" moment.
Eddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 18:33   #29
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Re: Re: Do ANY of you know what it takes to destroy chemical weapons?

Quote:
OK, let's see the proof, there, oh wise one. I've seen a great deal of hyperbole, but no proof we gave him what he has now,...none whatsoever.
I didn't see the US making a statement at the time when Saddam used these things on the Kurds.

And as for your comments on Israel, the entire area is destabilised by Israel's presence. If you say that the US doesn't have a part in this, and that the Arab nations cannot see this, then you are more Xenophobic and Naive than I had previously imagined anyone to be.
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 18:41   #30
Sub
Banned

Sub is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
I guess blindly accepting anything Bush says is far better.
Sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 18:47   #31
MT
/dev/zero
Retired Mod

MT is an unknown quantity at this point
OT

Off topic, but do you think your name is any cooler with that funny spelling? And what is a 'Witness Gnat'? is it a small mosquito type insect that flies around in swarms and says "oh my god! I've just seen a drive by shooting"?

<idimmu> ok i was chained to a desk with this oriental dude
MT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 18:49   #32
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
in answer to the thread title, yes, it takes a properly licenced industrial furnace that has the ability to "scrub" the chemicals that it emits out of the air before it re-enters the atmosphere.
and yes, this is expensive.
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 19:17   #33
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I miss DF3

theres nothing quite like the superiority you rightly feel when they descend to "LOL you just dont get it lol you have no clue lol" as their primary argument.

keep it up witness!

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 19:25   #34
Mistar Bataur

Quote:
Originally posted by roadrunner_0
in answer to the thread title, yes, it takes a properly licenced industrial furnace that has the ability to "scrub" the chemicals that it emits out of the air before it re-enters the atmosphere.
and yes, this is expensive.
NONONONO!! USE NAPALM, AND LOTS OF IT!!
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 19:43   #35
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

Quote:
THAT is the Clinton Fiasco I eluded to - the worst 8 years in the short history of the US.
elude
verb
FORMAL
to escape from, esp. by a clever trick, or (of information) to be difficult for someone to find or remember
They eluded the police by fleeing to the United States.

"alluded" maybe?

n e how, outside of the well-known fact that clinton was the worst president ever, those eight years were still as good as we've ever had. or probably will ever have, especially at the rate we're going.
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 20:52   #36
Texan
Prince of Amber

Texan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Spearhead
Wî†ne§§ †GñA† we both know its all about the oil....if saddam didnt have vaste amounts of oil reserves you guys wouldnt give a flying **** what he does to his people. Anyway....war or no war, its not that the USA are doing something new. They want that oil and they want it now....OPEC wont have a use for if USA gets all the oil reserves. Was a documentary about what is happening right now. And tbh i wasnt shocked at all...its about M O N E Y and P O W E R and O I L!! Dont tell yourself otherwise my dear patriot...hope you dont start WW3 with your **** just kill the twat and lets get it over with ....
Given your logic -- why has the United States defended Israel, South Korea, Taiwan and the Kosovars? I don't see vast amounts of oil in those areas.
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 21:11   #37
Cyp
∞+♪²

Cyp is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Do ANY of you know what it takes to destroy chemical weapons?
Put in oven, heat to 3000&deg;C? Am I right? Would expect it to handle biological weapons, at least...

If not, which kind of chemical weapons?
<!--Last incarnation: Nov 2000-->
Cyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 21:28   #38
Rommel

Rommel is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

ure a twat.

You armed Iraq (Saddam) during their war with Iran.
Now kindly p*ss off ta and stop watching cnn and wasnt it cheney or whoever who provided Iraq with wmd in the first place? Yes.
Once again - p*ss off ta
Rommel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 21:41   #39
Judge
Doh!

Judge is infamous around these parts

Yes
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 21:44   #40
Wî†ne§§ †GñA†

Re: OT

Quote:
Originally posted by MT
Off topic, but do you think your name is any cooler with that funny spelling? And what is a 'Witness Gnat'? is it a small mosquito type insect that flies around in swarms and says "oh my god! I've just seen a drive by shooting"?
Yes, troll, it's MUCH cooler than you could ever be.

Run along now,...I think the "teen chat" is down a block or two.
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 21:48   #41
Wî†ne§§ †GñA†

Re: Re: Re: Re: Do ANY of you know what it takes to destroy chemical weapons?

Quote:
Originally posted by Rommel
ure a twat.

You armed Iraq (Saddam) during their war with Iran.
Now kindly p*ss off ta and stop watching cnn and wasnt it cheney or whoever who provided Iraq with wmd in the first place? Yes.
Once again - p*ss off ta
Yeah, I sure did,...I went right over there and armed him with French Mirage F-1 fighters. Yessiree-bob! Uh huh,...I gave him 10,000 litres of Anthrax, Yeperee!

Come to the party with proof or don't come at all.

As soon as you pull your head out of your ass, and then your foot out of your mouth, kindly insert some kind of weapon to replace your foot and pull the trigger, thereby assisting the world's gene pool.
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 21:49   #42
Wî†ne§§ †GñA†

Quote:
Originally posted by Cyp
Put in oven, heat to 3000&deg;C? Am I right? Would expect it to handle biological weapons, at least...

If not, which kind of chemical weapons?
Nope,...takes a bit more than that, unless you don't care about releasing toxic waste into the atmosphere.
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 21:51   #43
Wî†ne§§ †GñA†

Quote:
Originally posted by Texan
Given your logic -- why has the United States defended Israel, South Korea, Taiwan and the Kosovars? I don't see vast amounts of oil in those areas.
Because,...MAYBE there's OIL under them darned countries!

Yup. That's it Gol-durn it!

(Sarcasm is for Spearhead, not you, Texan)
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 21:53   #44
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Re: OT

Quote:
Yes, troll
Are you still alive? Don't you have to go serve your country by killing Iraqi's? Or are you in that part of the army that stays home while your comrades go out and die to satisfy your government?

Also, it's really amusing when you accuse people of things you do yourself. After all this time, you guys still haven't learned the meaning of the whole pot, kettle, black thing.
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 21:55   #45
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Nope,...takes a bit more than that, unless you don't care about releasing toxic waste into the atmosphere.

ahahahahaha

"geneva"

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 21:55   #46
Wî†ne§§ †GñA†

Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
I miss DF3

theres nothing quite like the superiority you rightly feel when they descend to "LOL you just dont get it lol you have no clue lol" as their primary argument.

keep it up witness!
About time you realized how clueless you are. Just like everywhere else, you never have intelligent comment, just an ax to grind.

Go play with your dollies.

Keep it up Deffeh!
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 21:56   #47
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Because,...MAYBE there's OIL under them darned countries!

Yup. That's it Gol-durn it!

(Sarcasm is for Spearhead, not you, Texan)
OK, so it wasn't oil.... then what was it?
I'm not up to date with all these conflicts and all, but I don't believe that the US would defend ANY country if there wasn't anything to gain.
Note, a country being an ally is a valid reason for defense, ofcourse. But are all those countries close allies?

Oh, and another thing.... why do you think the US is going to war with Iraq? (I assume you're pro-war)
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 22:01   #48
Wî†ne§§ †GñA†

Please, feel free to peruse THIS site. You may be enlightened.

Why, if Saddam Husseign DID just bury his WMD, are not the world's environmental Nazi Whacko's up in arms?

Does this mean we should just dump ours in a desert somewhere?

Hell no,...you panzy-asses would have a heart attack if WE did something like that. If Iraq is so "civilized", then they can damnded-well dispose of the stuff PROPERLY and in accordance with UN mandates. Period.

If some Third World country did it, WE would be expected by the world community to spend OUR money to clean it up.

You people who support this madman are an incredible joke.

Unread 18 Mar 2003, 22:03   #49
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
There is of course the possibility that Iraq couldn't afford to do this due to the sanctions.
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 22:06   #50
Wî†ne§§ †GñA†

Quote:
Originally posted by Structural Integrity
OK, so it wasn't oil.... then what was it?
I'm not up to date with all these conflicts and all, but I don't believe that the US would defend ANY country if there wasn't anything to gain.
Note, a country being an ally is a valid reason for defense, ofcourse. But are all those countries close allies?

Oh, and another thing.... why do you think the US is going to war with Iraq? (I assume you're pro-war)
No, you assume wrong. I'm ANTI-SADDAM. Big difference. I have some very good friends AND family who are over there right now, AND I am a soldier in the US Army. No, I don't like war,...but there ARE times when war is NECESSARY, and I feel that removal of this cretin, his weapons, and his stranglehold on a country is absolutely justified and necessary.

Why do we defend certain countries or people? It's simple,...we are either asked to by the world community, forced to by certain people or factions committing heinous acts found to be in violation of human rights, or we, as a country, have been threatened or attacked, and we have asked these people for THEIR help at one time or another.