User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Closed Thread
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 20:41   #1
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
To "MCfunkYRapaZ"

I cannot read your reply, nor would I lower myself to do so but I am addressing you publicly now.

Usually I do not talk to the common plebs, especially not to the breed of cottonpickers you belong too. While we had colonial houses, you were still eating banana's and hunting zebra's while 'feeling the vibe' you are at this moment abusing to poison our minds.

It truely shows lack of civilization of the 'gangstarap' and lack of respect for the proper authority (I am not talking about the justicy system and policy authorities, I am talking about the ruling class.)

Furthermore I would like to state that not only what you have been doing is so utterly overdone that stating it would be '1999' would not even touch the 'overdone'-ness of your 'thing'. Actually it has been done more, and it sucks harder, than a 5dollar Vietnamese hooker. I suggest you log out, shake your head in shame for this extreme ****eness you have produced (and no the 5 minutes of fun you got out of it do not stand for the total disgrace and emptyness which fill up the rest of your so-called life.)

Peace out, fag

Theamion
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 20:42   #2
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
Big it up homie!
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 20:43   #3
Christian
Attitude

Christian is infamous around these parts
Knight Theamion, Tonight I drink in your name.
Todd: Truth is like a blanket that always leaves your feet cold. You push it, stretch it, it'll never be enough. Kick at it, beat it, it'll never cover any of us. From the moment we enter crying, to the moment we leave dying, it'll just cover your face as you wail and cry and scream.
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 20:43   #4
Ap0k
Spritely:

Ap0k is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: To "MCfunkYRapaZ"

Quote:
Originally posted by Knight Theamion
troll food
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 20:44   #5
MCfunkYRapaZ

two things

freedom of speach

your a racist fag

Unread 28 Feb 2003, 20:44   #6
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Re: To "MCfunkYRapaZ"

Quote:
Originally posted by Ap0k
I am fully aware of that and you should know that I am, but I felt like picking on him for a laugh, as his grandparents picked all their lifes. But they picked cotton.
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 20:45   #7
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
Originally posted by MCfunkYRapaZ
two things

freedom of speach

your a racist fag
You stand closer to a monkey than to a man.
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 20:46   #8
Ap0k
Spritely:

Re: Re: Re: To "MCfunkYRapaZ"

Quote:
I am fully aware of that and you should know that I am, but I felt like picking on him for a laugh, as his grandparents picked all their lifes. But they picked cotton.
yes, but u simply give him (and i use that word in the loosest of terms) more ammunition. you also give him an incentive to continue his mindless drivel because he sees hes gettin on ppl's nerves
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 20:46   #9
MCfunkYRapaZ

Quote:
You stand closer to a monkey than to a man.
racist fag

Unread 28 Feb 2003, 20:47   #10
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Re: Re: Re: Re: To "MCfunkYRapaZ"

Quote:
yes, but u simply give him (and i use that word in the loosest of terms) more ammunition. you also give him an incentive to continue his mindless drivel because he sees hes gettin on ppl's nerves
I am going to play with the illiterate ****** a bit.
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 20:48   #11
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
racist fag
At least I didn't lose my cultural identity at some beach a few hundred years ago and traded it in for some 'gangster-in-the-hood' complex where even Milli-Vannilli would be ashamed of.
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 20:50   #12
Christian
Attitude

Quote:
freedom of speach
You don't speak, you pestify.
Theamion is expressing himself, quite good I might add, and I fully support him in everything he said.
This is the freedom of speach.
Todd: Truth is like a blanket that always leaves your feet cold. You push it, stretch it, it'll never be enough. Kick at it, beat it, it'll never cover any of us. From the moment we enter crying, to the moment we leave dying, it'll just cover your face as you wail and cry and scream.
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 20:50   #13
Ap0k
Spritely:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: To "MCfunkYRapaZ"

Quote:
I am going to play with the illiterate ****** a bit.
hes not even a great gimmick anyways. i mean, a great gimmick would have the whole forum pissed off with him. id class it as merely an 'average' gimmick. unworthy of the title best or worst gimmick ever. since doing so would mean he has accomplished something. in 2 days he'll have faded into inconsequential existance with the likes of 'kiss' 'greek waiter' and so many other nobodies

its hardly worth wasting ur time playing around with him.
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 20:50   #14
MCfunkYRapaZ

i concur

sadly the illiterate tosser you so kindly play with has more culture than you will have the day you are signing out.

word!

Unread 28 Feb 2003, 20:51   #15
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: To "MCfunkYRapaZ"

Quote:
hes not even a great gimmick anyways. i mean, a great gimmick would have the whole forum pissed off with him. id class it as merely an 'average' gimmick. unworthy of the title best or worst gimmick ever. since doing so would mean he has accomplished something. in 2 days he'll have faded into inconsequential existance with the likes of 'kiss' 'greek waiter' and so many other nobodies

its hardly worth wasting ur time playing around with him.
Clippy was an Ace Gimmick, and we had that 'News' gimmick, which was ace.

This one truely sucks. I think that he would even suck at dealing dope, while that usually is in their genes.
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 20:51   #16
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
racist fag
speciesist
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 20:53   #17
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
I cannot read your reply, nor would I lower myself to do so
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 20:53   #18
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
i concur

sadly the illiterate tosser you so kindly play with has more culture than you will have the day you are signing out.

word!
I doubt they would even let you on the road, let alone a plane without you getting your first decent haircut, clothes, shoes and most of all shower.
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 20:53   #19
Christian
Attitude

Quote:
word!
I've seen immature tits with more brains than you. Go away.
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 20:55   #20
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Quote:
Originally posted by Christian
I've seen immature tits
rofflz!

r u a peedofile?!
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 20:56   #21
MCfunkYRapaZ

Quote:
Originally posted by Christian
I've seen immature tits with more brains than you. Go away.
well, that certainly puts you in said 'folder'

Unread 28 Feb 2003, 20:57   #22
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
excuse me sir, i think you dropped your slang!
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 20:57   #23
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
well, that certainly puts you in said 'folder'
It is even more truely a shame that you cannot hold up your gimmick. If you were going for it you had to 'go for it all the way', now since you dropped your act. Log out.
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 20:58   #24
MCfunkYRapaZ

Quote:
It is even more truely a shame that you cannot hold up your gimmick. If you were going for it you had to 'go for it all the way', now since you dropped your act. Log out.
i think you liked it mofo

Unread 28 Feb 2003, 21:00   #25
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
i think you liked it mofo
No. Your act was bad. I could do a better job.

But then again anything of your breed is actually allergic to do anything remotely being familiar to effort
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 21:00   #26
Christian
Attitude

I'll warn you with a WITTY REMARK AHOY !!!! the next time.
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 21:02   #27
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve
you don't 'get it' - you don't belong here

and I fail to see how Thea's being racist in a literal way - he might be being somewhat prejudice but racist is too far
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 21:03   #28
Christian
Attitude

Im not a racist - Im just afraid of the dark
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 21:05   #29
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

I am not a racist, I just segregrate based upon edgy scientific research.
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 21:14   #30
MCfunkYRapaZ

Quote:
I am not a racist, I just segregrate based upon edgy scientific research.
ya edgy scientifics are no real lama

the jungle law count for mo than you could imagine

Unread 28 Feb 2003, 21:17   #31
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
ya edgy scientifics are no real lama

the jungle law count for mo than you could imagine
the jungle law chained you and took you and your homies into about a 90 feet unvenilated deck towards the brave new world where you were set to work on cottonplantations until the law of the masses. You know 'the englightened fairies' that came up with the everybodies equal ****e 'liberated' you and your homies.

You have never done anything for yourself. The fun part is is that your homeland is now ridden with AIDS, dictators and sharia law while i think it was a bit more humane when 'The White Folk' owned most of it.
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 21:20   #32
MCfunkYRapaZ

diz is far beyond accepted n as you be a whitesnip hotshot your head still smells of the place it once got out of.

why it was let into da world i know not

Unread 28 Feb 2003, 21:23   #33
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
diz is far beyond accepted n as you be a whitesnip hotshot your head still smells of the place it once got out of.

At least I know my cultural heritage.

The arabs had the mathematicians, we had the greeks and the romans. The indians had their philosofers, the chinese had confucius amongst others.

And you had the local slave trader. In fact, most of the slaves were supplied by other tribes.
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 21:25   #34
MCfunkYRapaZ

all men are equal

your blatantly stupid

man originated from the deltas of north africa

Unread 28 Feb 2003, 21:26   #35
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
excuse me sir, i think you dropped your facade!
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 21:27   #36
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
all men are equal

your blatantly stupid

man originated from the deltas of north africa
and what we didnt need we left behind, to pick it up a few centuries later as servants.

No-one is equal, equality is the stupidist thing ever. Things were much more easier and stable under kings, despots, rulers, tyrans.
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 21:29   #37
MCfunkYRapaZ

i think i proved that thers more than what the eye can see behind this nigga

n i dun think u care bout it

Unread 28 Feb 2003, 21:30   #38
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
i think i proved that thers more than what the eye can see behind this nigga

n i dun think u care bout it
Only if you taste well fried with some stroganoff sauce.

Otherwise, off to the labour camp with you.
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 21:32   #39
Obliterate
:cool:

Obliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant future
Quote:

allow me to be the first to point you in the direction of http://www.dictionary.com.

Do us all a favour and learn how to speak.
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 21:32   #40
Erkenbrand
Moody

Erkenbrand is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
I cannot read your reply, nor would I lower myself to do so but I am addressing you publicly now.

Usually I do not talk to the common plebs, especially not to the breed of cottonpickers you belong too. While we had colonial houses, you were still eating banana's and hunting zebra's while 'feeling the vibe' you are at this moment abusing to poison our minds.
I read this and thought: YAHWE

And gimmick account, your ****e, go away.
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 21:35   #41
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
This 'battle' is like watching a 12 year old mentally disabled kid getting beaten by a full grown adult who keeps on smiling with pride into the crowd after every landed slap.

I don't know which side disgust me more.
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 21:35   #42
MCfunkYRapaZ

no gimmick and no yahwe

yall should be ashamed of yo n if u be going near ma hood watch out for blazin caps

Unread 28 Feb 2003, 21:36   #43
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Interesting.
The more annoyed he gets, the more literate he becomes (presumably writing in 'gangsta' takes too much effort when he's in a rush).

Continue your case-study Theamion, you never know, he might turn out to be the next Shakespear if you push hard enough...

Unread 28 Feb 2003, 21:38   #44
Ap0k
Spritely:

[complete shot in the dark]

lo idi

[/complete shot in the dark]
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 21:43   #45
MCfunkYRapaZ

Quote:
Originally posted by SilverSmoke
This 'battle' is like watching a 12 year old mentally disabled kid getting beaten by a full grown adult who keeps on smiling with pride into the crowd after every landed slap.

I don't know which side disgust me more.
u dun no anythin

Unread 28 Feb 2003, 22:21   #46
Treyjun

Quote:
I agree its a rather poor gimmick.

Unread 28 Feb 2003, 22:38   #47
RiCo

This rapper 'dude' has made a few headlines in little time. Altho it's of poor quality, it's more than most of the people here has accomplished, even tho he's ****.

I guess you know where that puts you lot.

Unread 28 Feb 2003, 22:41   #48
A Greek Waiter

I join this forum first before the guy and guys says this and that (about this guy), but already now everyone speak of this guy??

Unread 28 Feb 2003, 22:50   #49
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve
"Yo wazup nignig. I'm black" - guy turns out to be white

RIGHt....
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 23:22   #50
K03N
Banned

K03N is an unknown quantity at this point
people who are darker than the fridge won't create accounts on pa boards.

ofc he's white.
Closed Thread