User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Closed Thread
Unread 7 May 2003, 04:23   #1
LISELOTTE
sucking young blood

LISELOTTE is an unknown quantity at this point
all the **** people enjoy wasting their time on...

i cant stand it anymore... more and more people are wasting time and money on crap. And you arent even realising it..

First of all: football (soccer)

dont watch it, its slow, dull and overloaded with overpaid homosexuals married to anorectic spoiled models... it have nothing to do with sport, its cheap entertainment and a soap opera at the best. And the gameplay? Give me a break.. how fun is it to watch 22 retards pass the ball for 90 minutes?
And for you who actual concider yourself fans, wearing fancy shirts of your hometeam. You dont care about your hometeam, noone does. You are more interesting in telling how much the other team suck and how much you rule. Its always a me vs you. Manure vs arseanal. How many times have you done it? How many arguments have there been and have you EVER POSSIBLE BEING EVEN REMOTELY CLOSE TO AN AGREEMENT? Its always the same.. and its always about telling how **** everyone else is. It isnt fun, its arrogant and immature.

kung fu and action films...

Get a grip please. Why watch crap with actors like jet li, vin diezel etc making a fool of them self on films with a storyline only including blowing up buildings, fancy wired fighting, driving fast cars and shooting lots of people with big guns. It isnt fun, it isnt original and its a disgrace to every filmaker that tries to do quality stuff. Dont suport loosers and **** like that folks, its not worth it. I know its 'good entertaining' to look at something and not having the need to think... but seriuosly, its better to be bored than to polute your brain with crap everytime you need to be 'entertained'. Oh and for you who actual are over 12 years old and still think its 'cool' and heteosexual to watch such crap. Grow up!

trance music...

*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*

yes.. very exciting! Next time i spot something close to talent in 99% of trance music i will tell you, until then; buy some new records! (no i will not go into the other 974039 types of ****music everyone is listening to, there are only two types of music: crap and quality)

Being a twat

More and more people are turning into twats.. Expecial in this forum. And the best thing, they are letting everyone know. They are even fighting on how to become the biggest one of them all. Too bad its not working cus everyone is so incredible selfcentered about their own twatism that they wouldnt notice you even if you came pounding their arse. Open your eyes damnit!! Just open them for a second.. and maybe... just maybe you will notice that there are other people around you. And maybe.. just maybe you will realise they matter too. Is it that damn hard to be nice?

Crap food,

So many people enjoy eating garbage. Frozen pizza, Mc donalds, Burger King, Pizza hut etc. Your body doesnt like it, so just stop. You will get fat, ugly and you will stink like ****. Off course its ok once in a while and im not asking you to be healthfreaks. But seriously it wouldnt hurt you to once in a while make an effort in taking a responsibility to what you are stuffing into your body. Its your only one!

oh... on you who will reply with OMG YUO CANT SPELL LOL YUO RETARD!!

YA LOL I CANT SPELL IRL!"!""#¤
Unread 7 May 2003, 05:12   #2
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts
AMEN!

Unread 7 May 2003, 06:14   #3
AliasX
- Sex Therapist -

AliasX is an unknown quantity at this point
Twat ratio has increased big time . It's part of the reason why I hardly post anymore. I still do post and reply to the people I know and love =)

LISE IS A SEX MACHINE!
<meaple> I want 2 c ur cum
<Pyr0> patience young padowan
<AliasX> oh jeasus
<AliasX> this channel did turn gay
*** yahwe ([email protected]) has joined channel #forums
<Oye> that cant be a coincidence
<meaple> he heard you
Unread 7 May 2003, 06:56   #4
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: all the **** people enjoy wasting their time on...

Quote:
Originally posted by LISELOTTE

kung fu and action films...
oi. I like kung fu and action films. Granted I like a very wide variety of films as takes my mood, but they are fun and good eye candy... It's entertainment.

I agree with you on all the rest though.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Unread 7 May 2003, 09:20   #5
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
There is 'some' decent and technically proficient trance out there, it's been sadly lacking in recent months but it's there.

Most people support their home team because, wait for it, they want to see their home team do well. Most teams' local rivals aren't close enough in the league to make any 'We're better than you' comments and most supporters can accept when there's a good new player on another team or when they didn't deserve the match.
Honest.

And kung-fu and action films are, as Eduardo has said, entertainment. If you want to go to the cinema all the time to see serious, thought-provoking films then there's something seriously lacking in your existence.
Unread 7 May 2003, 09:21   #6
Happy Tom

Happy Tom is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Your life must be sad
Unread 7 May 2003, 09:32   #7
MrBrick
Gone

MrBrick is an unknown quantity at this point
Snurx says " Be and don't be such a miserable ****"

I'm inclined to go with him on that one.
Unread 7 May 2003, 09:43   #8
LISELOTTE
sucking young blood

Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
There is 'some' decent and technically proficient trance out there, it's been sadly lacking in recent months but it's there.

Most people support their home team because, wait for it, they want to see their home team do well. Most teams' local rivals aren't close enough in the league to make any 'We're better than you' comments and most supporters can accept when there's a good new player on another team or when they didn't deserve the match.
Honest.

And kung-fu and action films are, as Eduardo has said, entertainment. If you want to go to the cinema all the time to see serious, thought-provoking films then there's something seriously lacking in your existence.
Oh there are good actions film, never said there wasnt. Very few but they exist. But oh so many peeps watch films like xXx, a man apart, and crap like that. Jet li films, wesley snipes etc.. and seriously, bigger crap doesnt exsist in the world. I cant actual understand why these idiots are allowd to make films. My mother would done a better job in acting...
And.. You dont watch crap comedy and think its entertaining? What about crap dramafilms? Crap anime... "nah as long as its a crap actionfilm its ok.. cause at least they have big guns or funneh fighting, car chases etc i can feel heterosexual off!!!"
Trust me: Vin Diezel will NOT grow you a penis!

Aaannnd: Off course you want to see your home team do well. If you are a patriotic idiot that cant understand that the world isnt just sorrounding you and your town only. But how many suports for their home team? How many in i.e. norway suports Manure, liverpoo or arseanal? What about the rest of the football world? How many foreigns fans have brittish football? And why? Most of my irl friends suport Liverpoo or another brittish team and they arent living there? They suport it so they can have something to fill their empty meaningless lifes with, something to talk about, argue about when they are drunk. And because everyone else is suporting a team. They follow the bandwagon. And then they do the 'MEH DADDEH IS BIGGER THAN YUORS' thingie and prays for God that their penis will start to grow everytime their 'hometeam' wins.
Unread 7 May 2003, 09:45   #9
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Actually, one thing that I find incredibly childish is to misspell the name of another team just to make it look bad (eg. manure, liverpoo, arseanal).
Unread 7 May 2003, 09:55   #10
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Mindless action movies are good sometimes.

But for the rest, you're completely right.
Unread 7 May 2003, 11:16   #11
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Aaannnd: Off course you want to see your home team do well. If you are a patriotic idiot that cant understand that the world isnt just sorrounding you and your town only. But how many suports for their home team? How many in i.e. norway suports Manure, liverpoo or arseanal? What about the rest of the football world? How many foreigns fans have brittish football? And why? Most of my irl friends suport Liverpoo or another brittish team and they arent living there? They suport it so they can have something to fill their empty meaningless lifes with, something to talk about, argue about when they are drunk. And because everyone else is suporting a team. They follow the bandwagon. And then they do the 'MEH DADDEH IS BIGGER THAN YUORS' thingie and prays for God that their penis will start to grow everytime their 'hometeam' wins.
People who avidly support a team that has nothing to do with their location annoy me. As they will invariaby pick a 'good' premiership team to support thereby giving them gloating rights when they do well.

But if we're going for the whole patriotism thing, why bother supporting your entire country in big sporting events? The world doesn't revolve round your country but you support them.

Just as the world doesn't revolve around you. Get over yourself.
Unread 7 May 2003, 11:19   #12
Grimble
Banned

Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
what do you waste your time on?
Unread 7 May 2003, 11:44   #13
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place
Personal choice anyone?
Unread 7 May 2003, 11:46   #14
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by SYMM
Personal choice anyone?
should be banned cos too many people waste their time on crap

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Unread 7 May 2003, 11:52   #15
Kyoto
Lieutenant-Colonel

Kyoto is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy
Actually, one thing that I find incredibly childish is to misspell the name of another team just to make it look bad (eg. manure, liverpoo, arseanal).
I laughed at that
Unread 7 May 2003, 11:58   #16
LISELOTTE
sucking young blood

Quote:
People who avidly support a team that has nothing to do with their location annoy me. As they will invariaby pick a 'good' premiership team to support thereby giving them gloating rights when they do well.

But if we're going for the whole patriotism thing, why bother supporting your entire country in big sporting events? The world doesn't revolve round your country but you support them.

Just as the world doesn't revolve around you. Get over yourself.
i dont suport my country, and the world dont revolve around me.
Unread 7 May 2003, 12:03   #17
LISELOTTE
sucking young blood

Quote:
Originally posted by Grimble
what do you waste your time on?
quality films, quality litarature, quality music, playing quality games with a quality clan, spend quality time with my irl friends, trying to have a good time with them, searching for a quality girlfriend and trying to eat quality food. Tho i must confess that i lately due to being lazy have been eating too much junk... But at least i try.

the only **** thing i waste my time on is writing stupid stuff like this on the boards
Unread 7 May 2003, 12:04   #18
Kyoto
Lieutenant-Colonel

Quote:
i

trance music...

*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*

yes.. very exciting! Next time i spot something close to talent in 99% of trance music i will tell you, until then; buy some new records! (no i will not go into the other 974039 types of ****music everyone is listening to, there are only two types of music: crap and quality)

YA LOL I CANT SPELL IRL!"!""#¤
You mean scooter?

'Respect to man in the ice cream van' and 'Can you smell the sun in air this morning'

Brilliant, just brilliant.
Unread 7 May 2003, 12:10   #19
LISELOTTE
sucking young blood

Re: Re: all the **** people enjoy wasting their time on...

Quote:
Originally posted by Kyoto
You mean scooter?

'Respect to man in the ice cream van' and 'Can you smell the sun in air this morning'

Brilliant, just brilliant.
a man capable to make the same **** record over and over AND over again. Its almost over my belife how untalanted some can be able to become!!
Unread 7 May 2003, 12:12   #20
Kyoto
Lieutenant-Colonel

Re: Re: Re: all the **** people enjoy wasting their time on...

Quote:
a man capable to make the same **** record over and over AND over again. Its almost over my belife how untalanted some can be able to become!!
Credit where credit is due, nobody can be that bad without trying, or being german.
Unread 7 May 2003, 12:19   #21
treelo
Kyuss/qotsa > Deffeh ffs

treelo is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
trance music...

*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*DRUM ROLL*
*SOME CHICK MOANING*
trance music...

*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*

i totally agree

Waiting for the Sun.
Unread 7 May 2003, 13:29   #22
[GAP]Obiwan

[GAP]Obiwan is an unknown quantity at this point
why is it i imagine LISSELOTTE to have pointy ears and go on about how things are "Illogical" and "impractical" whilst approaching random lower lifeforms telling them to "Live long and prosper"
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
Unread 7 May 2003, 13:43   #23
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Lise, sometimes youre really wubly.

BUT, on the Kung Fu Films, you should just say all "gun porn" movies, or maybe "figth porn"? All those movies are ****ty, and useless. BUT, in all of the genres (or almost all) where you find those movies, there are classicks, good movies, and so horrible movies that they are ace.

Oh, and on crap food, its easy, cheap and dont take any effort. And it taste better then anything i ever do. Besides, i probably wont become fat ever, as i eat very much, but are chronic thin.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Unread 7 May 2003, 13:54   #24
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice

Quote:
i cant stand it anymore... more and more people are wasting time and money on crap. And you arent even realising it..

Being a twat

More and more people are turning into twats.. Expecial in this forum. And the best thing, they are letting everyone know. They are even fighting on how to become the biggest one of them all. Too bad its not working cus everyone is so incredible selfcentered about their own twatism that they wouldnt notice you even if you came pounding their arse. Open your eyes damnit!! Just open them for a second.. and maybe... just maybe you will notice that there are other people around you. And maybe.. just maybe you will realise they matter too. Is it that damn hard to be nice?
Kinda goes against your own post doesn't it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I wish we could trademark for a less shitty poster
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 7 May 2003, 14:15   #25
cheekybru
Synaptidian

cheekybru is an unknown quantity at this point
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*

BACK WITH THE REMIX

*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*

BONUS SPECIAL TRACK FOR YOU GUYS

*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*

<vampy> Cheek is 1337
<Zeus> Cheek is 1337 <-- maybe?
<idimmu> Cheek is 1337
Unread 7 May 2003, 14:19   #26
LISELOTTE
sucking young blood

Quote:
Originally posted by Cynical Oracle
Kinda goes against your own post doesn't it?
im a nice guy. I love you man, and i only mean well!

i dont post this to flame, i do it to help you see!! (((:
Unread 7 May 2003, 14:33   #27
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
I'm a twat who eats crap food and watches football.

But I dont listen to trance!
Unread 7 May 2003, 14:34   #28
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by xtothez
But I dont listen to trance!
Where are ye!?!
Unread 7 May 2003, 14:52   #29
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
quality films, quality litarature, quality music, playing quality games with a quality clan, spend quality time with my irl friends, trying to have a good time with them, searching for a quality girlfriend and trying to eat quality food. Tho i must confess that i lately due to being lazy have been eating too much junk... But at least i try.

the only **** thing i waste my time on is writing stupid stuff like this on the boards
Unread 7 May 2003, 14:54   #30
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold
I bet you spent most of your time running around with underpaid morons with no girlfriends whilst saying that your clan is the best and that everyone elses is crap.

Wierd that eh.
Unread 7 May 2003, 16:04   #31
LISELOTTE
sucking young blood

Quote:
Originally posted by deerbarn
I bet you spent most of your time running around with underpaid morons with no girlfriends whilst saying that your clan is the best and that everyone elses is crap.

Wierd that eh.
.-~^~{{ H U G G L E S S }}~^~-.
Unread 7 May 2003, 16:08   #32
Sub
Banned

Sub is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Explain what you mean by "quality"
Unread 7 May 2003, 16:09   #33
Sub
Banned

Quote:
Most people support their home team because, wait for it, they want to see their home team do well.
Why?
Unread 7 May 2003, 16:10   #34
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally posted by Sub
Explain what you mean by "quality"
He means it has certain 'qualities' and is therefore not entirely non-existant and etherial; he's trying to stop you buying music that isn't part of the space-time continuum.
Unread 7 May 2003, 16:11   #35
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
Originally posted by Sub
Why?
Because it gives them something to watch, something to think about, something to talk about, something to form opinions on, something to play and is a shared interest.
That enough?

Taking pride in your town, region, country is a good thing, apparently.
Unread 7 May 2003, 16:12   #36
LISELOTTE
sucking young blood

Quote:
Originally posted by Sub
Define "quality"
innovative, original, dynamic, good song/melody, variety and passionate performance...
Unread 7 May 2003, 16:23   #37
LISELOTTE
sucking young blood

Quote:
Because it gives them something to watch, something to think about, something to talk about, something to form opinions on, something to play and is a shared interest.
That enough?

Taking pride in your town, region, country is a good thing, apparently.
as you say it yourself.. it has nothing to do with sports. Its all about gossip, **** talking, arguments and off course a huge social factor. Off course it can be a positive thing sometimes, but in the long run it will polute people to see whats realy going on the field. They are more intersted about the hometeams result, rather that the actual performance out there is quality stuff.
Unread 7 May 2003, 16:28   #38
Sub
Banned

Re: Re: Re: all the **** people enjoy wasting their time on...

Quote:
innovative, original, dynamic, good song/melody, variety and passionate performance...
Would it be fair to say by "quality" you mean "music that I like"? Maybe people who like Trance don't like music you like. Ever think about that?
Unread 7 May 2003, 16:33   #39
LISELOTTE
sucking young blood

Re: Re: Re: Re: all the **** people enjoy wasting their time on...

Quote:
Originally posted by Sub
Would it be fair to say by "quality" you mean "music that I like"? Maybe people who like Trance don't like music you like. Ever think about that?
you try to define quality music then?
Unread 7 May 2003, 16:38   #40
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: all the **** people enjoy wasting their time on...

Quote:
I already have.
Unread 7 May 2003, 16:43   #41
Sub
Banned

Quote:
I was merely pointing out the stupidity of saying a certain genre of music is ****.
Unread 7 May 2003, 16:44   #42
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
as you say it yourself.. it has nothing to do with sports. Its all about gossip, **** talking, arguments and off course a huge social factor. Off course it can be a positive thing sometimes, but in the long run it will polute people to see whats realy going on the field. They are more intersted about the hometeams result, rather that the actual performance out there is quality stuff.
So, and let me just get this straight in my mind now; supporting a sporting team because you enjoy the sport and social interaction it brings (which is invariably based around the sport in question), is a bad thing?

Then you start talking about people missing skill being shown on the pitch (unlikely, given it's the basis of most conversations, not the result; perhaps you've not been talking to the right people), when you first stated that

Quote:
First of all: football (soccer)

dont watch it, its slow, dull and overloaded with overpaid homosexuals married to anorectic spoiled models... it have nothing to do with sport, its cheap entertainment and a soap opera at the best. And the gameplay? Give me a break.. how fun is it to watch 22 retards pass the ball for 90 minutes?
You're talking **** now, aren't you? Make your mind up.
Unread 7 May 2003, 16:45   #43
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Quote:
It's a rant, ffs. It's not meant to make any sense.
Unread 7 May 2003, 16:46   #44
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
There's no such thing as 'quality' music because enjoyment of what is basically 'an expression' is entirely subjective. There's music that you like, there's music that's technically accomplished, there's music 'engineered' to be popular (read: Scooter, boy/girl bands, etc).

Are you saying that a very technically accomplished piece of music that you don't happen to like isn't 'quality' piece of music, or that a simplistic melody that you do like is?
Unread 7 May 2003, 16:47   #45
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
It's a rant, ffs. It's not meant to make any sense.
True.

Most of what I type these days makes no sense either though, so I can appreciate utter ****e more than I used to.
Unread 7 May 2003, 16:48   #46
LISELOTTE
sucking young blood

Quote:
So, and let me just get this straight in my mind now; supporting a sporting team because you enjoy the sport and social interaction it brings (which is invariably based around the sport in question), is a bad thing?

Then you start talking about people missing skill being shown on the pitch (unlikely, given it's the basis of most conversations, not the result; perhaps you've not been talking to the right people), when you first stated that

pretty much everything about football is ****...

but i can _understand_ a footballfan if he loves the game for the game itself, without suporting any team. My point was that 99% of 'football fans' arent interested in football. They are just jumping on the huge soapopera bandwagon it have become!
Unread 7 May 2003, 16:51   #47
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
pretty much everything about football is ****...

but i can _understand_ a footballfan if he loves the game for the game itself, without suporting any team. My point was that 99% of 'football fans' arent interested in football. They are just jumping on the huge soapopera bandwagon it have become!
Hell, why not change the 'You're ****, and you know you are' chant to 'Play well, we respect your skill' because there's fun in that.

Don't sit on the damned fence.

Jumping on the bandwagon? So those thousands that have always watched it since the frigging game was invented are explicable how?

More people watch more football now because it is more freely available through TV, radio, the net, etc. It's not jumping a bandwagon, it's just been opened up to more people.
Unread 7 May 2003, 17:01   #48
LISELOTTE
sucking young blood

Quote:
Hell, why not change the 'You're ****, and you know you are' chant to 'Play well, we respect your skill' because there's fun in that.

Don't sit on the damned fence.

Jumping on the bandwagon? So those thousands that have always watched it since the frigging game was invented are explicable how?

More people watch more football now because it is more freely available through TV, radio, the net, etc. It's not jumping a bandwagon, it's just been opened up to more people.
People watch football for the same reason people buy britney spears records. Cus its easy to understand and it requires a minimun effort of brainactivity to keep you interested. And for most of all, because its aviable EVERYWHERE and we get force fed football gossip 24/7 by the media. You didnt chose to become a football fan, media chosed it for you.

To this date ive met one, and only one 'true' football fan, that isnt giving me the annoying semi wannabe patriotic bull**** everyone else is giving me.
Unread 7 May 2003, 17:11   #49
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
People watch football for the same reason people buy britney spears records. Cus its easy to understand and it requires a minimun effort of brainactivity to keep you interested. And for most of all, because its aviable EVERYWHERE and we get force fed football gossip 24/7 by the media. You didnt chose to become a football fan, media chosed it for you.

To this date ive met one, and only one 'true' football fan, that isnt giving me the annoying semi wannabe patriotic bull**** everyone else is giving me.
Yes, it was the media that took me to my first football match, not my dad and uncle. It was the media that made me play football in school, not a shared interest in a physical activity come lunchtime. It was the media that has since made me buy tickets to Scottish Premierleague games, not my desire to watch the match in person rather than through that big bad media.

Why didn't I see that? Oh how blind am I?
Unread 7 May 2003, 17:22   #50
LISELOTTE
sucking young blood

Quote:
Yes, it was the media that took me to my first football match, not my dad and uncle. It was the media that made me play football in school, not a shared interest in a physical activity come lunchtime. It was the media that has since made me buy tickets to Scottish Premierleague games, not my desire to watch the match in person rather than through that big bad media.

Why didn't I see that? Oh how blind am I?
The media have great tradition in feeding the public with football. Expecial in UK i belive. What alternatives did you have in school? Did you get offered icehockey practise? What about rugby, american football, biatlon, kricket, basketball, wolleyball, handball? Why is your father also football interested? What about 90% of your friends and the people surrounded you? Do they watch football? Your nation have an incredible strong football tradition... i dont blame you tho, you where prob natural born football-fan... you had no choice at all.