User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 4 May 2003, 20:32   #1
cookiemay
Cooki-Monster

cookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the rough
Rids

HAHAHA MAN UTD WON THE LEAGUE
ARSENAL ARE A BAG OF SH*TE
YOU WONT WIN ANYTHING THIS YEAR
GET SOME DECENT PLAYERS
MAYBE A GOALKEEPER WHO ISNT THE SAME AGE AS WAYNE ROONEY AND WES BROWN COMBINED.
COME ON SOUTHAMPTON YOU CAN BEAT THOSE TWATS AT HIGHBURY.

anything else anyone want to add
Unread 4 May 2003, 20:35   #2
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Zharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by cookiemay
you're a bit of a twat

no i dont support arsenal
Unread 4 May 2003, 20:38   #3
Shakky
Divine

Shakky is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Rids

Quote:

enough with the caps and stfu

Nosferatu
Silver
Elysium
RaH
Eclipse
Shakky is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 May 2003, 20:39   #4
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Zharkov
you're a bit of a twat
I think this thread is justified by Rids taking the 'Arsene Wenger' attitude to everything.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 May 2003, 20:40   #5
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Rids

Quote:
You are, a spunk guzzling bollock fondler with the wit and personality of a 300 million year old rock.

You know about as much about football as a hooker does about quantum physics.

If you wish to address me in future, can you please at least research the subject which you wish to discuss.

And also, could you make the world a better place by sticking your face in a pot of boiling chip fat.

/me hands you your coat.
Unread 4 May 2003, 20:43   #6
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Re: Rids

Quote:
Originally posted by Rids
Try quoting me and saying that!
Unread 4 May 2003, 20:44   #7
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Re: Re: Rids

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
Try quoting me and saying that!
If you also start speaking complete mindless crap, then I just might have to.
Unread 4 May 2003, 20:48   #8
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Re: Re: Re: Re: Rids

Quote:
If you also start speaking complete mindless crap, then I just might have to.
The only thing that is 'wrong' is the 'Arsenal are a bag of sh*te' comment.

The 'Arsenal won't win anything this year' is much better speculation in terms of probabilities to Wenger's 'Arsenal won't lose this season' and the rest are correct.

Anyway, you just try it buster!
Unread 4 May 2003, 20:52   #9
Rids
The Bad Guy

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Rids

Quote:
The only thing that is 'wrong' is the 'Arsenal are a bag of sh*te' comment.

The 'Arsenal won't win anything this year' is much better speculation in terms of probabilities to Wenger's 'Arsenal won't lose this season' and the rest are correct.

Anyway, you just try it buster!
If the forum gos back to the start of the season and Kurashimas 'Arsenal will walk the premiership' thread - You'll notice even back then, I wasnt too confident, I knew we wouldnt be able to keep that form up all season.

I thought that we would still win it, I have to admit, because I didnt forsee such a horrific slump in form, which we have shown in the past two months. As I said, United didnt win the title, we handed it to them on a silver platter.

I've no idea what Wenger was on this season, making those sort of statements do absolutely no good whats so ever, and it really does annoy me that Alex 'Mind games' Ferguson has another peice of silverware, and is going to claim that 'Ah I knew my boys could beat Arsenal blah blah blah blah'
Unread 4 May 2003, 21:13   #10
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Rids

Quote:
As I said, United didnt win the title, we handed it to them on a silver platter.
It would probably have been United's anyway, if they hadn't had such enormous injury problems.
Unread 4 May 2003, 21:54   #11
cookiemay
Cooki-Monster

cookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the rough
Re: Re: Rids

Quote:
You are, a spunk guzzling bollock fondler with the wit and personality of a 300 million year old rock.

If you wish to address me in future, can you please at least research the subject which you wish to discuss.

And also, could you make the world a better place by sticking your face in a pot of boiling chip fat.

/me hands you your coat.

Utd didnt have the easiest of seasons. we were hit with a lot of injury's - Keano, Becks, Giggs and havin lost g.neville for the last few games.
We outclassed the better teams at the end of the season newcastle and liverpool are prime examples.
Ok we got outclassed ourselves this year in the champions league. But at least we put up a good fight against madrid in the second leg.

Bolton last week showed you that the games not over when your 2-0 up.
I remember wenger taking his tie off as to show that the days over we've won and what happens u draw 2-2. With Okocha making the arsenal players looking like fools.

Ok today arsenal were unlucky lots of hitting the post. But the same could be said about rangers. Fergusson missed two penalties. Good to see the celts are still in for a shot to win the league
Unread 4 May 2003, 22:05   #12
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

ANY team would have been outclassed by RM playing like that.
Unread 5 May 2003, 01:20   #13
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
we

we

our

we
It doesnt make this any less ironic. They are called Manchester United for a reason. Figure it out, eh.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 May 2003, 01:30   #14
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Utd didnt have the easiest of seasons. we were hit with a lot of injury's - Keano, Becks, Giggs and havin lost g.neville for the last few games.
That's as maybe, but when you lose Gary Neville for a few matches, it's 'difficult'.

Sunderland have had at least 4 first choice players out on season long injuries since november, not paying attention to those who have been in and out, like Julio Arca and Kevin Phillips. We also lost Quinn for good due to a recurring back problem.

You talk about 'not having the easiest of seasons'. Our injuries have relegated us.
Unread 5 May 2003, 01:31   #15
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
i think its more than that.

If id have told you pre season that with the loss of arca, phillips, quinn etc, youd finish with the lowest premiership points total ever, youd laugh at me.

Unread 5 May 2003, 01:37   #16
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
If id have told you pre season that with the loss of arca, phillips, quinn etc, youd finish with the lowest premiership points total ever, youd laugh at me.
I'd have laughed at you if you'd have said that Howard Wilkinson would be appointed.

I think we've found our X-factor!

[edit]

Oh, and McAteer, Reyna, Sorensen, McCann, Piper, (the list goes on and on and on)
Unread 5 May 2003, 01:43   #17
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

i blame sunderlands relegation purely on the fact you have Kevin Kyle on your books.

Unread 5 May 2003, 01:49   #18
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
i blame sunderlands relegation purely on the fact you have Kevin Kyle on your books.
He's an OK young striker.

Not his fault Vogts is a ****ing moron.
Unread 5 May 2003, 01:57   #19
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Quote:
Not his fault Vogts is a ****ing moron.
no its not. But he could help being so ****ing ****!

Unread 5 May 2003, 02:02   #20
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

He's an ok young striker signed as a possible future replacement to Niall Quinn. In a season or two.

He's not ****ing Raul (although the papers would pay good money for that story)
Unread 5 May 2003, 02:16   #21
Rids
The Bad Guy

I dont know where Sunderland went wrong this season, on paper they're still a set which is better than the bottom 3, unlike say Birmingham or Bolton, who you would expect to be down there.

Although I do feel that appointing Howard fking Wilkenson was the worst decision ever made. Other than a championship with Leeds, which was gifted to him by United, has the guy ever done anything?

Didnt he take over the England youth team from Peter Taylor and then completely **** it up beyond all recognition?
Unread 5 May 2003, 10:44   #22
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
bump for the let's all laugh at rids crew

(lo)
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 May 2003, 10:47   #23
Sub
Banned

Sub is an unknown quantity at this point
shut up guys, arsenal are*

*aren't
Sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 May 2003, 10:47   #24
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Ah well, 2nd isn't* that bad

*is
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 May 2003, 14:20   #25
Rids
The Bad Guy

You're all still ****.
Unread 5 May 2003, 14:34   #26
Freakozoid
Anon.

Freakozoid is an unknown quantity at this point
Sunderland whilst having many injuries still have a terrible defence it must be said.

With all your players set to migrate to safer cities I don't know if you will be bouncing straight back.

West Brom deserve to be in the champions league with their supporters.
Freakozoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 May 2003, 14:47   #27
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Well, as the 'star players' are people like Phillips and Flo, who's combined crapness is the reason we're going down, I don't really care;

Like the rest of the team, the defense is usually ok but is much weaker when missing a player or more. Usually 2 or 3.
Unread 5 May 2003, 14:55   #28
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Freakozoid

West Brom deserve to be in the champions league with their supporters.
Indeed, they are the loudest set of away fans i have seen this year. 5000 away fans for an already relegated team, pld them .
Unread 5 May 2003, 15:57   #29
Fifth_teletubbie
Commander etc

Fifth_teletubbie is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
ANY team would have been outclassed by RM playing like that.
Well except Mallorca, rofl

5-1

Ostraka: It's a Social Club with guns (and K-Y)
Fifth_teletubbie is offline   Reply With Quote