User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 16 Apr 2003, 14:57   #1
[GAP]Obiwan

[GAP]Obiwan is an unknown quantity at this point
Alcohol

How often do you drink?
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
[GAP]Obiwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 14:59   #2
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
I don't drink alcohol. it is Satan's Brew and it should be made illegal.
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 15:01   #3
Sub
Banned

Sub is an unknown quantity at this point
"Drink" is a bit vague. What quantities do you mean?
Sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 15:01   #4
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute
Once every 6 months usually if at all.

=[DJ Bass]=
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 15:10   #5
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
far too often considering my age
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 15:10   #6
FatboySliM

FatboySliM is an unknown quantity at this point
constantly
I'm in a constant state of louvremajic
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 15:12   #7
[GAP]Obiwan

Quote:
Originally posted by Sub
"Drink" is a bit vague. What quantities do you mean?
WTF?? its simple i'll rephrase it if you wish?

How 'often' do YOU drink ALCOHOL?

eg

<random_person> I drink alcohol daily
<random_person2> I don't drink alcohol
<Zither> I drink 15 pints a day, (we are talking about vodka right?)
<random_person3> Oh what a fantastic thought provoking thread 'who here is an alcoholic' blah blah blah
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 15:14   #8
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by [GAP]Obiwan
WTF?? its simple i'll rephrase it if you wish?
no need... merely assume he drinks so much he has fried his brain cells.
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 15:18   #9
[GAP]Obiwan

Quote:
Originally posted by Radical Edward
no need... merely assume he drinks so much he has fried his brain cells.
yeah right - beer kills brain cells..............

(did i hear that on the simpsons once??? i can't remember :/)
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 15:35   #10
Sub
Banned

I meant there is a difference between "drinking" and getting drunk.

I drink about 3/4 times a week, 2 of those usually end up being drunk.
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 15:45   #11
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
in my university years i prolly drank every weekend (though not to get drunk)

now.. once in a blue moon.
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 16:38   #12
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
When at uni, probably 5 days a week. When at home i'll probably only go out and drink once a week.
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 16:44   #13
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
well, i currently have 24 bottles of kronenburg and am in the house by myself
they are for tonight and tomorrow night and just for me
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 16:49   #14
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Kronenburg is cheap arse ****.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 18:29   #15
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts
I usually have one everyday afterwork, but I only drink to get drunk once every few months...and I think this comming Saturday will be that day
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 18:35   #16
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Right now I'd usually go out about six or seven times a month, more when I don't have exams et al. And Guinness, Jameson and Carlsberg.

Actually that'll be even less for the next two months or so. I'll end up as the rarest thing imaginable, a sober irishman!
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 18:36   #17
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
ehh.... once a month? Twice a month?
I depends if my schoolmates decide to go to the "loco" on friday, or if mom buys another bottle of red vodka.
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 19:14   #18
alastair18

alastair18 is a jewel in the roughalastair18 is a jewel in the roughalastair18 is a jewel in the roughalastair18 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by Radical Edward
I don't drink alcohol. it is Satan's Brew and it should be made illegal.
alastair18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 19:15   #19
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Hmm..all too often considering my budget, and the fact that i dont really like drinking beer... I enjoy a good tequila bottle as much as the next man, thought. Buts its waay out of my price range..
Hmm, to actuall numbers, at least once a week, usually more.
Today, for example, i drank, but i did not get drunk. Beacause i had to little money!
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 19:50   #20
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
get drunk - once a week
drink alcohol - every day or two...

Incidentally if you drink one unit of alcohol a day (ONLY ONE!) then you add 2 years onto your life! (seriously they tell you that on any health course so it must be true!)
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 19:58   #21
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts
oh, while we're on the subject of alcohol, has anyone here heard of 'grappa' (sp?) it's a blueberry liquor of some sort...wine I think. Anyways, it's the worst tasting crap ever...but it will get you right pissed, especially the handful of blueberries that have been sitting at the bottom of the bottle since it was made...but stll, tastes utter shiet
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 22:59   #22
Sub
Banned

I'm a bit worried that so far I'm the one who drinks the most, and I'm not even 18 yet.

Good sign of things to come I guess. I'm even drunk now
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 23:00   #23
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Sub, teen-drinking rocks.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 23:06   #24
Ulysses
Impudent

Ulysses is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
Kronenburg is cheap arse ****.
Indeed, but the emphasis is on the CHEAP here, not the Crap, and when your drunk, does it really matter, boot-polish tastes the same as Good whisky when your pissed?
Ulysses is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 23:10   #25
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Funds are tight at the mo, so no more than a couple of times a week, one of which might be a bit of a bender tbh