User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 16 Apr 2003, 09:11   #1
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
my ex gf is an Utter Utter bitch

why do ex GF's have to be utter bitches?
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 09:14   #2
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
They finally realise what a huge amount of time they've wasted going out with someone like you, which in turn, makes them bitter, twisted and bitch-like.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 09:17   #3
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
heh, i should be the one who is bitter and twisted, i have done nothing to her (apart from actually breaking up with her) and since then, she is doing everything in her power to make my life a misery fs
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 09:19   #4
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by roadrunner_0
i have done nothing to her
See? If you'd have done the decent thing and given her a damn good seeing to, none of the bitterness would have appeared.

Shame on you for not giving her the hot salami sword of love...

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 09:22   #5
roadrunner_0
cynic

heh, you are actually on the verge of cheering me up
but then i remember that she ****ed me over last night again and go plummeting back down
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 09:25   #6
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
because girls who aren't utter bitches don't become exes.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 09:29   #7
sword

sword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these parts
If i recall correctly, she was fit too, which probably doesn't help right now.
sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 09:32   #8
sword

sword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Dead_Meat

Shame on you for not giving her the hot salami sword of love...
:eek:

Anyway roadrunner_0, you can be thankfull your not an egg. If you were, you would only get laid once, and the only chick that would ever sit on your face would be your mother.
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 09:43   #9
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by sword
:eek:

Anyway roadrunner_0, you can be thankfull your not an egg. If you were, you would only get laid once, and the only chick that would ever sit on your face would be your mother.
thankful only has one l, and that joke is almost as old as life itself, only the chicken came before that joke.

Unread 16 Apr 2003, 09:47   #10
sword

Quote:
Originally posted by Radical Edward
thankful only has one l
Not the way i spell it.
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 09:51   #11
Radical Edward

Quote:
Not the way i spell it.
that has to be without a doubt the best answer I have ever heard to pedantry

Unread 16 Apr 2003, 09:55   #12
sword

Quote:
that has to be without a doubt the best answer I have ever heard to pedantry
If you change your title, I will change mine.
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 10:00   #13
Radical Edward

Quote:
If you change your title, I will change mine.
I think I will stick with it then :P

Unread 16 Apr 2003, 10:01   #14
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
See? sword isn't always ****
W is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 10:01   #15
sword

Quote:
I think I will stick with it then :P
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 10:08   #16
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
you see women for what they really are when you break up with them.

hence the 'bitch factor'
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 10:55   #17
roadrunner_0
cynic

sword: the lass you saw the piccy of is my ex-ex
there are no pic's online of my ex that i know of
and JJ, yes, i have truly seen another side to her over the last week, as she has lied about me to my friends, attacked me in a pub, and threatened a female friend of mine in the pub last night cos she doesnt want me to have any close female friends in case i get with one of them
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 10:59   #18
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Neither the chicken nor the egg appeared from nowhere.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 11:00   #19
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
I think over the next few weeks, i will have all this to look forward to!
\o/ yay for ex girlfriends!
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 11:55   #20
sword

Quote:
Originally posted by WorkMonkey
I think you'll find the egg came first.
Agreed.
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 12:07   #21
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Obviously the :e_bunny: came before the egg though.
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 12:10   #22
Radical Edward

Quote:
Agreed.
how could the egg come first? clearly the rooster came first.

Unread 16 Apr 2003, 12:13   #23
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
how could the egg come first?
By having a reptile species lay an egg which has a genetic difference, thus leading to the existence of a new species, known as the chicken. duh!
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 14:09   #24
roadrunner_0
cynic

to be fair: leshy has teh win there :/
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 14:10   #25
Nicole

Nicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really nice
Probably because you were insensitive and horrible. And before you defend yourself you should notice that calling her a bitch isn't very sensitive now is it?
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 14:13   #26
roadrunner_0
cynic

i have never called her anything to her face, or behind her back in RL, and i never would, thats not the kind of person i am
i am very upset however, that since we split up, she seems to be going out of her way to hurt me whereas everything i do i make sure it has no effect on her, also, even her friends agree that she is going completely over the top :/
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 14:29   #27
Sub
Banned

Sub is an unknown quantity at this point
Define "chicken".
Sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 14:34   #28
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
proto-chicken --> egg --> chicken

so egg came first, ignoring any bad puns by the likes of R_Ed that is
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 14:40   #29
Radical Edward

Quote:
Originally posted by Sub
Define "chicken".
you are turning into W
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 14:40   #30
Radical Edward

Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak
proto-chicken --> egg --> chicken

so egg came first, ignoring any bad puns by the likes of R_Ed that is
:p

well I think the gradient from proto chicken to chicken is so smooth you would hardly notice.
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 14:43   #31
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

well I think the gradient from proto chicken to chicken is so smooth you would hardly notice.
yeah but it still wouldn't be a chicken

all depends on where you draw the line, according to workmonkey's definition of "Any of various similar or related birds" it messes it all up anyway
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 14:46   #32
sword

Isn't it amazing how a thread can go from "why do ex GF's have to be utter bitches?" to "Chicken vs Egg"
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 14:52   #33
Radical Edward

Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak
yeah but it still wouldn't be a chicken

all depends on where you draw the line, according to workmonkey's definition of "Any of various similar or related birds" it messes it all up anyway
I was just pointing out that it is difficult to say where proto-chicken ends and chicken starts. but yeap, the egg comes first in and definition of chicken, because the relevant chicken that defines your starting point for chickenness, was previously an egg.
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 14:53   #34
Radical Edward

Quote:
Isn't it amazing how a thread can go from "why do ex GF's have to be utter bitches?" to "Chicken vs Egg"

thank goodness the mods stopped that policy of locking threads that had drifted off topic.
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 15:26   #35
Danae
loved

Danae has a spectacular aura aboutDanae has a spectacular aura aboutDanae has a spectacular aura about
Re: my ex gf is an Utter Utter bitch

Quote:
Did you ask the other girl out before you dumped her?

That could have something to do with it.
Danae is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 15:53   #36
Golin
Retard

Golin is on a distinguished road
hey cheer up mate.

go get some beer, then get a shag.
I LIKE PAUL2.
HE IS MY FRIEND.
HE IS THE BEST FRIEND ANYBODY COULD WISH FOR!
Golin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 16:54   #37
roadrunner_0
cynic

Danae: no, i didn't, and in fact never would do such a thing, i also have a tendency noot to cheat on ppl, even if they have cheated on me :/
Golin: the drink i can do, but i no longer do casual sex, as it just doesn't feel right :/ so i will be celibate until my ex stops putting the frighteners on ppl
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 20:25   #38
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
My ex GF is lovely

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 20:27   #39
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Sarina_Joy
My ex GF is lovely
*wink**wink**nudge**nudge* What do ya say?

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 22:22   #40
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Hey, ex'es are meant to be bitches. Its the way things go.
Get her a nice shag, and she will probably forget about you! ()
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Apr 2003, 00:15   #41
Danae
loved

Danae has a spectacular aura aboutDanae has a spectacular aura aboutDanae has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
no, i didn't, and in fact never would do such a thing,
Didn't you make a post about it recently?
Sorry if i've mixed you up with someone else :)
Danae is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2003, 21:33   #42
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: my ex gf is an Utter Utter bitch

Quote:
Just be glad you found out this way instead of marrying her and finding out.
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote