User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 23:14   #1
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Do or Die. Win or Bust. CM "Judgement Day"

With some amazing tactics , loan signings , and general Joie De Vivre about the team , the mighty PARTICK THISTLE have now crept up to 3rd place in the SPL in my current CM4 game.

Now all i have to do to get into the Champions League qualifiers is beat Rangers.

At Home.

On an unbeaten 16 game run.

Wish me luck!
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 23:16   #2
Amoril
Twisted

Amoril is an unknown quantity at this point
I hope you lose.
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 23:18   #3
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Amoril
I hope you lose.
SHUT UP DACE YOU FAG
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 23:23   #4
Amoril
Twisted

**** you!
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 23:23   #5
Sub
Banned

Sub is an unknown quantity at this point
I've heard that pedofiles play football.

Just something to think about.

Last edited by Sub; 6 Apr 2003 at 23:29.
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 23:25   #6
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
why the hate with kura and dace?

and resorting to personal attacks now kura?
Are the best i've ever had
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 23:28   #7
Amoril
Twisted

Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak

Kura's a ****ing prick that's why.
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 23:30   #8
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak

and resorting to personal attacks now kura?

Hes a retarded arsehole. And what he said and did that night makes me want to kick seven shades of **** out of him.
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 23:32   #9
Amoril
Twisted

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima
And what he said and did that night makes me want to kick seven shades of **** out of him.

You might want to but you know you cant you ****ing pigeon chested ****.
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 23:32   #10
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

What exactly happened?

(first one to tell me to **** off and mind my own business wins)
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 23:33   #11
Amoril
Twisted

"**** off and mind my own business"
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 23:33   #12
Sub
Banned

Sub is an unknown quantity at this point
Rapists are generally angry people. Two people in this thread could be classed as angry.

(by the way, I think it's almost certain that they are just taking the piss)
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 23:34   #13
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
You might want to but you know you cant you ****ing pigeon chested ****.
You act all hard Dace, but we all know youre soft as ****e.

I could snap you in two and not even notice id done it. And next time i see you, i can guarantee thats going to happen.
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 23:36   #14
Amoril
Twisted

Quote:
I could snap you in two and not even notice id done it.

I suspect that i wouldn't notice you doing it either as this scenario would only take place IN YOUR HEAD!
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 23:39   #15
Ragnarak

Unread 6 Apr 2003, 23:39   #16
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Yeh Dace. Thats right. Live in the fantasy world again. Its where youre most comfortable. Not having to deal with the fact that people out there can and will kick your arse without breaking sweat.

(And in relation to the CM4 Thing , i did it , ive beaten them 3-1 , coming back from 1-0 down).
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 23:42   #17
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
sometimes i dont know when you are all joking.

what was it that film i saw called it oh yeah insecure male bonding

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 23:47   #18
Amoril
Twisted

Quote:
Yeh Dace. Thats right. Live in the fantasy world again. Its where youre most comfortable.

Yeah my fantasy world is where i'm most comfortable whereas your are most comfortable in a swimming pool where the buoyancy of the water helps aleviate the terrible force your ****ing fat waste of space body normally exerts on your skeleton YOU FAT ****!
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 23:52   #19
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Yeah my fantasy world is where i'm most comfortable whereas your are most comfortable in a swimming pool where the buoyancy of the water helps aleviate the terrible force your ****ing fat waste of space body normally exerts on your skeleton YOU FAT ****!
Bitter
Twisted
Poor, in a **** dead end job.

Living alone with no family or friends

Its like Pavil without the Musical Talent, resorting to fat jokes because theres nothing else to take shots at.

I see you turning green there Dace .... its envy , and we know it.
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 00:01   #20
Amoril
Twisted

**** you fatty!
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 00:07   #21
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

And on that note , with Dace so defeated he cant even come up with an original insult , we shall close this thread with Kura "Teh Winnar"

Dace , you are such a ****ing loser son!
Closed Thread