User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 20 Mar 2003, 20:39   #1
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
International 'Beat Up A Hippy' Day.

As a result of having leaflets shoved in my face and being pursued around Dublin by people who somehow manage to get up at 6:30 to hand out leaflets but claim they can't find a job, not forgetting the Green party and Sinn Fein (Sinn Fein are anti-war-on-terrorism, somehow I don't find this a surprise seeing as how they spent the last 40 years being terrorists), who I dislike immensely based on the premise that their foreign policy can be summed up in the words idiocy, isolation and lol globalisation is bad lol, I have decided to organise an international beat up a hippy day in which we all carry blunt objects and chase hippies for a bit of light R&R.

On a secondary note I've decided to send a petition to the UN demanding a mandatory limit on the size of individual sentences!
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 20:46   #2
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: International 'Beat Up A Hippy' Day.

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
Sinn Fein are anti-war-on-terrorism
ahahaha
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 20:49   #3
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
Seeing as I've been called a hippy more than once, I think this is a really bad idea.

Or perhaps I'm not thinking this trough properly. I have been looking for a way to relieve some agression, without hurting inocents.
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 20:50   #4
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by W

Or perhaps I'm not thinking this trough properly. I have been looking for a way to relieve some agression, without hurting inocents.
Mosh pits?
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 20:52   #5
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Nodrog
Mosh pits?

Goth.
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 21:27   #6
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
If you call Sinn Fein (terrorists in your words) hippies, then you have an odd definition of a hippy.

Is this the one of "hippy; noun - Anyone who believes something different from me and opposes the status quo even vaguely".

In which case
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 21:38   #7
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks
If you call Sinn Fein (terrorists in your words) hippies, then you have an odd definition of a hippy.

Is this the one of "hippy; noun - Anyone who believes something different from me and opposes the status quo even vaguely".

In which case

It's a joke you humourless attempt at humanity!
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 21:48   #8
Nondescript Human
nondescript human

Nondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant future
sounds like a highly constructive venture to me.

damn hippies.
Nondescript Human is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 22:09   #9
Sub
Banned

Sub is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Goth.
what
Sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 22:11   #10
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Sub
what
you talkin' bout foo'!
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 22:44   #11
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
It's a joke you humourless attempt at humanity!
As the Trots would say, you objectively strengthen imperialism laddy.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2003, 02:45   #12
nickhall
Naked & Profane

nickhall is an unknown quantity at this point
can we just have a beat the ****e out of the daft twats who held me up for a ****in hour today as they had **** all better to do than sit in the ****ing road in the way of all the ****in trafik, anoying twats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SORRY!!!!!!!
nickhall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2003, 08:08   #13
Zapman
Homesick

Zapman is an unknown quantity at this point
I don't see a hippy in the immediate area around me. As I can't be bothered to go looking for one, I'll just do nothing and watch more tv.
Unread 21 Mar 2003, 09:00   #14
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Zapman
I don't see a hippy in the immediate area around me. As I can't be bothered to go looking for one, I'll just do nothing and watch more tv.
maybe you could sponsor someone to beat up a hippy?

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2003, 11:15   #15
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I'm meeting you half way you stupid hippies.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2003, 12:36   #16
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute
Sounds like fun, but would necessitate expending far too much energy considering over half of GD qualify (especially you tea-drinking hippies).

=[DJ Bass]=
Unread 21 Mar 2003, 12:40   #17
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
I'm meeting you half way you stupid hippies.
You're just a hippy in denial.

Unread 21 Mar 2003, 12:53   #18
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Radical Edward
You're just a hippy in denial.
Get this damn hippy out of the ring
Unread 21 Mar 2003, 12:57   #19
treelo
Kyuss/qotsa > Deffeh ffs

treelo is an unknown quantity at this point
i've been called a hippy many times in my life.

all i can say is bring on your blunt objects......

flower power is still alive and kicking........i can just gas you with my ultra-potent superskunk smoke.....

ph33r.

Waiting for the Sun.
treelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2003, 16:16   #20
Intervention
In fond memory of SB

Intervention is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by treelo
ultra-potent superskunk smoke.....

Drugs are naughty.

--------------
My Artwork
Intervention is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2003, 16:29   #21
Radical Edward

Quote:
Originally posted by Intervention
Drugs are naughty.
you have clearly been indoctrinated by the state. Drugs are GOOD. if more people smoked weed, the world would be a far less violent place.

Unread 21 Mar 2003, 16:43   #22
Judge
Doh!

Judge is infamous around these parts
Quote:
maybe you could sponsor someone to beat up a hippy?
I'll go for that option.

Is 50 Quid enough?

And can I have photographs, and x-rays of the victim?
Unread 21 Mar 2003, 16:45   #23
Radical Edward

Quote:
Originally posted by Judge
I'll go for that option.

Is 50 Quid enough?

And can I have photographs, and x-rays of the victim?
well you usually get a photo, a mug and a monthly update of the person you have sponsored... oh and that nice warm feeling someone is striking fear into the hearts of hippies everywhere.

Unread 21 Mar 2003, 16:48   #24
Judge
Doh!

Judge is infamous around these parts
Quote:
well you usually get a photo, a mug and a monthly update of the person you have sponsored... oh and that nice warm feeling someone is striking fear into the hearts of hippies everywhere.
Excellent

Do you take cheques?
Unread 21 Mar 2003, 16:49   #25
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

The first post had potential. Then everyone went and posted completely meaningless shiet.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2003, 16:50   #26
Radical Edward

Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
The first post had potential. Then everyone went and psoted completely meaningless shiet.
mine had a chance of regenerating it.

Unread 21 Mar 2003, 17:17   #27
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
The first post had potential. Then everyone went and posted completely meaningless shiet.
Now look here you drugged out communist.
Unread 21 Mar 2003, 17:18   #28
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
Now look here you drugged out communist.
Drugged? Me? Well pardon me, sir, but there's some ****ers in this thread who've been snorting through a ****ing big tube thingy.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2003, 17:26   #29
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

I'd no sooner return it than I would my little Cocker Spaniel dog Checkers.
Unread 21 Mar 2003, 18:56   #30
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
I would not find the beat up a hippy day , since very many people (wrongly) belive im a hippy!
Of course, if nobody did, i would (of course) join in this fine, uhh, thing?
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2003, 19:10   #31
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
I would not find the beat up a hippy day , since very many people (wrongly) belive im a hippy!
Of course, if nobody did, i would (of course) join in this fine, uhh, thing?

Me speaka the english well also,
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 12:47   #32
treelo
Kyuss/qotsa > Deffeh ffs

treelo is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Intervention
Drugs are naughty.
you have no idea

Quote:
Well pardon me, sir, but there's some ****ers in this thread who've been snorting through a ****ing big tube thingy.
*hides*

hippy power forever dudes......

Waiting for the Sun.
treelo is offline   Reply With Quote