User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 19 Mar 2003, 00:26   #1
Wî†ne§§ †GñA†

Against all things "WAR"?

OK, let's start with all of you people with "warlike" names on here who are against the war. From now on, you will all be known as "Susan"

Then, let's go with anything remotely close top being affiliated with the military, ok? No more "Lieutenant Commander" ranks for anyone. Everone will start at "General Millhand" and work their way up to "Master Baker".

Hey, while were at it, isn't "Planetarion" a game based on war?

Yes, let's do that - shut down Planetarion and these forums!!

Makes sense,...we ALL know that those people who play those war games turn-out to be killers, right?

Hmmm, what next? I know! Let's go undo everything war has done! For an example, let's give the greater part of Western Europe to the NeoNazi's and Skinheads,...they should do with all the REAL Nazi's gone.

Yeah, France needs a little "direction" too.

In case you were wondering, you should have your tongue firmly in cheek,...kind of.
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 00:28   #2
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
insightful
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 00:29   #3
Eddie
Slacker

Eddie is an unknown quantity at this point
Haven't you already got a thread for rambling about crap on?
Eddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 00:31   #4
Wî†ne§§ †GñA†

Quote:
Originally posted by Eddie
Haven't you already got a thread for rambling about crap on?
Yeah! Why don't you go there and commit some act of self-immolation or something?
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 00:33   #5
Eddie
Slacker

Eddie is an unknown quantity at this point
I'd want to do that why exactly?
Eddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 00:40   #6
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
Cool idea man
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 00:42   #7
Pineapple
Banned

Pineapple is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool

Pineapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 00:48   #8
Jammers

Jammers has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally posted by Starbucks
Cool idea man

[23:49] <@Starbucks> ok
[23:49] <@Starbucks> everyone change rank to master baker
[23:49] <@Starbucks> and post here
[23:49] <@Starbucks> http://pirate.planetarion.com/showth...23#post2357023

As you wish, my lord
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 00:51   #9
G_frog
Look over there!

G_frog is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Against all things "WAR"?

Quote:
Originally posted by Wî†ne§§ †GñA†
Sarcasm lessons!
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 01:02   #10
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Your an idiot. Your main flaw is an inability to seperate fantasy from reality.

*Waits for the typical, brainless, egotistical, uninformed, single-minded, unequivocally ridiculous "LMAO YOU JUST DONT GET IT" typical DF3 response*

Do you think holding down shift and typing in LMAO or LOL hides your inability to argue the truth? Ive lost track of the amount of **** iraq threads youve started in this forum, and you've been utterly humiliated in every single one, be it by MrL, nod, ini, or anyone used to arguing with self-absorbed hypocrits with a few "flashy" overpasted URL's, filled with byte upon byte of propaganda, which you swallow up like a pig in a sty. Its actually hilarious that you come here without ever accepting that you are wrong, even when proved it beyond reasonable doubt. Any time one of your crackpot arguments falls down, you simply quote a small proportion of your conquerors post that you have a minor squibble with, ignoring of course the parts where you have been soundly defeated, and thus the thread continues, with every post your "argument catchment" getting smaller, and smaller, until finally theres nothing to discuss. Seriously though, if you want to fight, go fight. If you want to die in a pointless war of aggression, go fight. Your not gonna be missed here. And another thing. If you die in combat, you have no one to blame but yourself. And to call yourself a "martyr" or a "freedom fighter" would be a ****ing joke. The US and UK are going to slaughter thousands of soldiers who have no choice but to fight. They know, by the end of the week, they'll be dead, dying for a dictator, killed by a warmongerer. And you'll be sitting here on the internet telling people "proudly" that you're fighting for freedom, after slaughtering a few barely armed men, leaving behind broken families. And you chose to do this.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 01:14   #11
Wî†ne§§ †GñA†

Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
I'm an idiot...
Yes, you are. I was having a little fun. You seem to be in the minority of people so wrapped-up in your own self importance to have a laugh.

You have just bared your ass to the GD forum. I hope you got my foot out of it first!
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 01:26   #12
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Hey, changing quotes is fun, and really really witty!
im a faggot
im a faggot
im a faggot

lol im so funny

Unread 19 Mar 2003, 01:39   #13
Wî†ne§§ †GñA†

Quote:
LMAO! Wow! Outdid yourself! Good one Deffeh! You must love me now that I'm a faggot, right? Seeing as how you are a peace-loving homo yourself, be my biatch now!

You are SO much better than ANYONE else here, aren't you.

I'm playing you like the cheap slut you are!

LMAO!

Keep it going, we're almost to the end.
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 01:45   #14
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

every time you post, re-read my long post, and you'll realise what a pathetic little predictable drone you are.

Thats all i have to say really. One post was enough to show how predictably pathetic you are. But if you insist on proving me right, please, keep posting.

Unread 19 Mar 2003, 01:47   #15
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society
why dont you just ignore the troll? sooner or later he will go back to df3 and we all will bee happy.
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 01:48   #16
Wî†ne§§ †GñA†

hmmm, incentive to stick around for a while! WOOHOO!
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 01:51   #17
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold
Re: Re: Against all things "WAR"?

Quote:
Originally posted by G_frog
Sarcasm lessons!

(very good)
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 07:34   #18
Caesar2
Commander

Caesar2 is just really niceCaesar2 is just really niceCaesar2 is just really niceCaesar2 is just really nice

Quote:
GAME

You were just "bashed", live with it.
Caesar2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 07:56   #19
BetrayerOfHope
InspirationOfNightmares

BetrayerOfHope is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
OK, let's start with all of you people with "warlike" names on here who are against the war. From now on, you will all be known as "Susan"

Then, let's go with anything remotely close top being affiliated with the military, ok? No more "Lieutenant Commander" ranks for anyone. Everone will start at "General Millhand" and work their way up to "Master Baker".

Yes, let's do that - shut down Planetarion and these forums!!

Makes sense,...we ALL know that those people who play those war games turn-out to be killers, right?

Hmmm, what next? I know! Let's go undo everything war has done! For an example, let's give the greater part of Western Europe to the NeoNazi's and Skinheads,...they should do with all the REAL Nazi's gone.

Yeah, France needs a little "direction" too.

In case you were wondering, you should have your tongue firmly in cheek,...kind of.

how old are u 12? or is that tread made because u are a complete idiot?

people like u aren't mutch better than neonazis.

oh and u used skinheads perhaps u get a bit more knowledge before u set them in one word with neonazis try it here for example ...

[23:11] <Zhil|FT> OMG BOH IS THE NEW KILLMARK
BetrayerOfHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 09:39   #20
Zither
Alcoholic

Zither is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Ramblings.
You seem to lack the ability to see that although you belive what someone says that does not mean they have won the argument and 'humiliated' the other person.

Some of gnats posts have been full of rubbish, some have been very similar to how i (a non-df3 forum user from uk) feel.

The anti war people post just as much propaganda as the pro war people.

<Ahriman> i didn't know they were shemales until i f*cked them...

If you can't win an argument without using insults you have lost the argument already
Zither is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 17:33   #21
Sub
Banned

Sub is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by queball
insightful
Post of the day
Sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 17:44   #22
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Quote:
Originally posted by Zither
You seem to lack the ability to see that although you belive what someone says that does not mean they have won the argument and 'humiliated' the other person.

Some of gnats posts have been full of rubbish, some have been very similar to how i (a non-df3 forum user from uk) feel.

The anti war people post just as much propaganda as the pro war people.
And those who are ignorant and smug, posting heaps of crap on the anti-war side are just as bad as Witness Gnat.

Give me a little bit more credit. I can tell the difference between a pro-war american willing to state their opinion and provide backup, and a provocative, clueless idiotic drone like Witness rambling on about nothing in particular, trying to come off as "superior", adding trolls and insults everywhere.

If you read all his posts, he never actually has much to say. He just spends his entire page of text being a self-glorifying twat, until someone with the knowledge to piss on his ridiculously biased theorys and sources, does.

So continues. Hes not exactly a complex being. Every move he makes, everything he says is predictable. Even since i posted why, and what he does, he continues with it, in a humorous stereotypical fashion

Oh and of course, if your losing, dismissing everything as "insubstantial" or "leftist" is always an option.

I understand what your saying, but give me, and the general populous a little more credit here. It doesnt take a genius to see through an idiot holding up paper-thin proof shouting LMAO LOL you just dont get it LOL.

In contrast with him, look at sandsnake, who knows fine well how to discuss, and though anti-war people may not agree with him, he doesnt resort to being an idiot in getting his point across.

When you are out proofed, outdone logically and strategically, you have lost an argument. When you continue down the same lines that have been torn apart time and time again, get smug, and claim victory, you have been humiliated.