User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 3 Mar 2003, 17:41   #1
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Sub, so where is the bloody J ??!

It drives me insane, I want this mystery solved!

Unread 3 Mar 2003, 19:57   #2
Sub
Banned

Sub is an unknown quantity at this point
I missed it out to see if anyone noticed. And you did! Well done.
Sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2003, 20:06   #3
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
maybe he is using the alphabet from a different language, such as latin (which has no js).

also possible is that the fact that there is only a 25 character space there, and he responded by dropping a letter.

YOU MAKE THE CALL!!!
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2003, 20:15   #4
Sub
Banned

Sub is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by acropolis
also possible is that the fact that there is only a 25 character space there, and he responded by dropping a letter.

YOU MAKE THE CALL!!!
That's why I missed out the letter. It's also why I was waiting for people to notice, but I wasn't sure if people knew it was 25 letters.
Sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2003, 20:41   #5
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
I smoked it yesterday.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote