User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 1 Mar 2003, 16:32   #51
Texan
Prince of Amber

Texan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by queball
Haven't you already done this once, Texan?
No, I have done it many times on this forum. I do not accept that "I" am the United States. If someone wants to say, "The United States is a warmongering country," don't say, "You are a war mongerer." If someone wants to say, "The United States kills unborn babies," don't say "You want to kill unborn babies." Do you understand the difference? I am not the United States, yet people on this forum seem to think I AM the United States. I have lived in Europe for the last 15 years. I lived in Mexico for a year. I lived in the United States for 21 years. With all of that said, I am a U.S. citizen from Texas, but I am not the United States. The United States is a country. I, on the other hand, am an individual who was born in Texas, one state in the United States.
Unread 1 Mar 2003, 16:35   #52
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by Zitos
The best thing would be to:
Use the old design..
Showing the world, that they can come back as nothing happend to them..

But then again, they are just to stupid..
im a bit reluctant to attach symbolism to any designs since its a no win situation for the yankiez. If they do as you said, someone else could claim they were 'papering over the cracks' avoiding what actually happened there.

IMHO they should've just built a momument a little park or something first, then designed what ever building they wanted around it. The route or trying to integrate a memorial into the building, or make the buiding a memorial with those (IMO) naff gardens and stupid pole just leads to a mess.
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2003, 16:35   #53
Mr. Hello

Leave it to a complete retard like Texan to derail a thread and start an argument like this by clinging to banal technicalities.

You stupid American.
Unread 1 Mar 2003, 16:37   #54
Texan
Prince of Amber

Texan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Nusselt
i can lend you £5

He does to dood, i spoke to him on AOL the other night!!! he knows who you are, im telling you he knows!!!!!

Yes he does
I don't need £5. No need to respond to the rest.
Unread 1 Mar 2003, 16:40   #55
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
can i apologise for my part in the derailment, i think most people took my comments with a pinch of salt. Im sorry texan, i did not infact talk to Osama Bin Laden on AOL the other night, i dont know if he knows you, or if you can afford to rebuild the WTC, or even if OBL will fly another plane into a skyscraper that goes into space. I lied.

Im sorry everyone
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2003, 16:46   #56
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by Texan
"people on this forum seem to think I AM the United States"
Have you honestly never heard two people refer to each others favourite football team, or each other's country of origin?
You can't pretend to be stupid and be condescending at the same time.
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2003, 16:55   #57
Texan
Prince of Amber

Quote:
Originally posted by Nusselt
can i apologise for my part in the derailment, i think most people took my comments with a pinch of salt. Im sorry texan, i did not infact talk to Osama Bin Laden on AOL the other night, i dont know if he knows you, or if you can afford to rebuild the WTC, or even if OBL will fly another plane into a skyscraper that goes into space. I lied.

Im sorry everyone
Nusselt,
There is absolutely no reason for you to apologize to me or anyone else. This is a general discussion forum. I like to think we are all friends here. We can all air our opinions. I just get a bit irritated when people say that my opinion is the same as the other 280 million people in the United States, or that my opinion is the same as that of the United States government. Sometimes it is. Sometimes it is not.

I don't like the word "you" when it means someone else other than me but is directed at me. I am sure this will happen again in the future.

To Mr. Hello: You stupid whatever country from which you come. Go back to your hole.
Unread 1 Mar 2003, 17:06   #58
Texan
Prince of Amber

Quote:
Originally posted by queball
Have you honestly never heard two people refer to each others favourite football team, or each other's country of origin?
You can't pretend to be stupid and be condescending at the same time.
Your nonexistant country LTSOMB. You, on the other hand, are OK until you prove otherwise.

We said, "What's that smell? L.D. Bell." We did not say, " You smell bad because you come from L.D. Bell."

I heard that if India loses to Pakistan in Cricket, the people of India might kill the Indian players' wives and children. Is that what you mean?

I can pretend to be stupid and condescending at the same time. Why should I be any different from the rest of the posters on this discussion board?
Unread 1 Mar 2003, 17:14   #59
Sub
Banned

Sub is an unknown quantity at this point
But when he does it, it's cute!
Sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2003, 18:34   #60
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
I like to think we are all friends here. [...] To Mr. Hello: You stupid [...] Go back to your hole.
Contradictio in postis!
Unread 1 Mar 2003, 19:53   #61
Judge
Doh!

Judge is infamous around these parts
They should just leave a Hole in the ground with a sign saying Bin Laden was here
Judge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2003, 20:55   #62
Texan
Prince of Amber

Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy
Contradictio in postis!
Is that Latin?
Unread 1 Mar 2003, 21:07   #63
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society
texan you are strange some times
wu_trax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2003, 21:13   #64
Texan
Prince of Amber

Quote:
Originally posted by wu_trax
texan you are strange some times
I have never wanted to be normal.

Currently I am trying to get a job as the community relations officer in charge of explaining environmental issues for the U.S. Joint Munitions Command. Is that normal? Wish me luck.
Unread 1 Mar 2003, 21:18   #65
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:

I heard that if India loses to Pakistan in Cricket, the people of India might kill the Indian players' wives and children. Is that what you mean?
Observe -> *
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2003, 21:30   #66
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Is that Latin?
Yes. It means "contradiction into door-posts".

Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2003, 23:16   #67
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Proteus
Yes. It means "contradiction into door-posts".

Or at least it would've meant that if it was fully Latin