User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 25 Feb 2003, 17:07   #101
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
Are they spinning during insertion?

It won't affect the answer, I'm just curious.

You know what? Forget it.
Unread 25 Feb 2003, 17:08   #102
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by sayonara
Are they spinning during insertion?
Don't be stupid. The spinning would induce nausea.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Feb 2003, 17:58   #103
RiCo

Quote:
Originally posted by Sub
The first post supports my point that all idiots live their lives through celebrities and successful people in their country, to make up for the lack of success in their own lives.
It's called nationalism. Your really of target here.

Additionally; I can't see how someone like you can honk your horn about idiots.
Unread 25 Feb 2003, 18:23   #104
Sub
Banned

Sub is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by RiCo
It's called nationalism. Your really of target here.
You make it sound like it's a good thing.

Quote:
Originally posted by RiCo
Additionally; I can't see how someone like you can honk your horn about idiots.
LOL GOOD ONE MATE
Sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Feb 2003, 20:33   #105
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
RiCo guest stars in this week's Really Crappy Thread.
Unread 26 Feb 2003, 01:18   #106
sigrid
hated dead or alive

sigrid is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Grimble
it had a point, it was discussing the result of a sporting event, surely that's more of a point than most of the things on this board

there's no country bashing here
no, it startet with ppl being glad to be of a certain nationality over a sport result, wich imo is a stupid reason.
sigrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Feb 2003, 02:10   #107
RiCo

Quote:
Originally posted by sigrid
no, it startet with ppl being glad to be of a certain nationality over a sport result, wich imo is a stupid reason.
I'm happy for our team doing well. Whatever lack of patriotism you have, stick with it for yourself. In my honest opinion, I don't care what you think about it.