User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 23 Feb 2003, 01:00   #1
Sub
Banned

Sub is an unknown quantity at this point
The juggling two girls at once challenge!

I've started the ball rolling on this, and I'm fairly optimistic. I can usually con people quite well, but 2 girls at once is a first for me. Do you reckon I can pull it off for a few months until uni?

The girls live quite far apart luckily, but both go to the same school.
Sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Feb 2003, 01:01   #2
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of
More details...

Have you distanted the 2 relationships well?

Do they have common friends?

Do you take them to the same places?

etc.
MrPeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Feb 2003, 01:12   #3
Sub
Banned

I'd say there is a 20ish mile distance between them. They are in different years, and don't share the same friends. Unfortunatly one of them knows the other one, and thinks that I broke up with her. This will likely be the key to any problems - someone told her that I was seeing her, and I had to improvise. I don't take them to the same places, as one rarely seems to want to leave her home town. I'm pretty sure it won't work on a long term, but for the short-term it might be okay. I will have to try and cover up the 'breaking up with the other girl' bit somehow.
Unread 23 Feb 2003, 01:14   #4
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
one or more will discover you.
it is a matter of time.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 23 Feb 2003, 01:15   #5
Stealpit

next time go out wit girls tat are from 2 dif schools.. thats wat i do when i go out wit 2 chicks at a time.. works like a charm
Unread 23 Feb 2003, 01:18   #6
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I prefer to use bean bags or the like. Girls are just too heavy.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Feb 2003, 01:23   #7
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
You could fall at the schools hurdle.

How do you make sure that one of them doesn't bump into you with the other bint. Or how do you know that one of them won't 'come' to your favourite cupboard while you're in it with one of the bints.

Could be tuff.
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Feb 2003, 01:30   #8
Sub
Banned

I don't generally see them during school, and certainly wouldn't do anything with them at school incase an outsider noticed something. Plus I don't want people watching what I do anyway. It's good being paranoid - it makes things like this easier.
Unread 23 Feb 2003, 05:22   #9
Monkeypimp
Banned

Monkeypimp is an unknown quantity at this point
You will get caught.

The girls secret underground society of evil will get you sooner or later and they'll both come rough you up.

Unless they think your really hot then they'll rough each other up which is always entertaining.
Monkeypimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Feb 2003, 08:09   #10
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute
or, you could be decent.
Unread 23 Feb 2003, 08:15   #11
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by Barrow|Pony
or, you could be decent.
I laughed.
Unread 23 Feb 2003, 08:24   #12
Ulysses
Impudent

Ulysses is an unknown quantity at this point
This belongs in the Fanatasy Forum.

Oi Moderator, move this to RP ffs.
Ulysses is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Feb 2003, 13:36   #13
Sub
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Ulysses
This belongs in the Fanatasy Forum.

Oi Moderator, move this to RP ffs.
You'd think so wouldn't you
Unread 23 Feb 2003, 13:39   #14
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of
Do you actually like either of the girls a lot? ie. you would want a long relationship with them?

As if not, is there any point to what you are doing?

What is the point of what you are doing?

And if you do like one of them a lot, dump the other one before you ruin it.
MrPeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Feb 2003, 13:46   #15
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
Sub, you are a hairy dogs ****
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Feb 2003, 13:55   #16
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: The juggling two girls at once challenge!

Quote:
Originally posted by Sub
I've started the ball rolling on this, and I'm fairly optimistic. I can usually con people quite well, but 2 girls at once is a first for me. Do you reckon I can pull it off for a few months until uni?

The girls live quite far apart luckily, but both go to the same school.
I give you a month, max.
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Feb 2003, 13:57   #17
Sub
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by MrPeach
Do you actually like either of the girls a lot? ie. you would want a long relationship with them?

As if not, is there any point to what you are doing?

What is the point of what you are doing?

And if you do like one of them a lot, dump the other one before you ruin it.
I wouldn't really want a long relationship with either really. Well maybe one, but as I'm going off to Uni this year it isn't really worth going for it. The point is to have twice as much fun as I would otherwise. If I spend more than 2 nights at home I get incredibly bored. This way I can go out a lot more every week.

I may rethink the situation, as I don't really want to hurt either of them. It is a bit naughty afterall.
Unread 23 Feb 2003, 13:59   #18
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Get up to 5 and I'll be impressed.
Unread 23 Feb 2003, 14:00   #19
Ulysses
Impudent

Quote:
Originally posted by Sub
You'd think so wouldn't you
When it comes to you yes, it is extremly unlikely a spotty faced inbred ingrate like you could attract one girl let alone two?
Unread 23 Feb 2003, 14:01   #20
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
When it comes to you yes, it is extremly unlikely a spotty faced inbred ingrate like you could attract one girl let alone two?
You're talking about my clone here mister
Unread 23 Feb 2003, 14:07   #21
Sub
Banned

Quote:
Funny, you've never met me, or even seen a picture of me. I think I wouldn't be far off in suggesting that the picture you have of me is the one you see in the mirror. You seem to be repressing a lot of rage my friend. Having a bad life?
Unread 23 Feb 2003, 14:08   #22
Ulysses
Impudent

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
If you chose to associate yourself with this type of individual dont blame me when the mud starts flying and some lands on you.

Unread 23 Feb 2003, 14:09   #23
Sub
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
How fareth thou at Cambridge?
Unread 23 Feb 2003, 15:30   #24
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
women are much like Vegas

you can get lucky for so long but the house always wins.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote