User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 8 Jul 2011, 18:04   #1
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
TGNBV (The Galatic Nap and Bash Vikings) ???

Why are we witnessing the now 1st placed alliance wage a ptargetting bash session on ToF, the 10th placed alliance?

Is this because TGV ppl think it is cool to bash smaller alliances and this is the only way they can successfully steal roids??

Is it because they have napped their way to 1st place this round, ND style??

Just seems a pretty lame way of playing imo, i was under the impression that Kargool ran his alliance with honour and integrity, which is a good thing, but are these the acts of such an alliance??

Would just like some clarification from someone as to what is actually happening cos atm it makes sad veiwing for the neutrals....
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2011, 18:37   #2
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future
Re: TGNBV (The Galatic Nap and Bash Vikings) ???

kargool is away since about a week
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2011, 18:44   #3
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Ahh so this is the act of Influence then?? Is CT condone such actions as honourable? or will the alliances around TGV being doing something to avenge their smaller comrades???
Unread 8 Jul 2011, 18:55   #4
Reincarnate
ToF

Reincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to all

well if there is one thing this community has proved round after round is its unwillingness to police the game itself. bashing is totally accepted form of playing the game, as is napping any alliance you can.

tof have basically got no chance whatsoever against tgv. pretty much anyone that could/might help us is already napped to tgv.

will tof quit? - no never!
will tof do respond in the only way they can? - you beat your ****ing life we will!
[19:10] <coffee-> dont worry about Reincarnate he is an angry man

R1 - 9 none | R10.5 - 13 [ToF] | R14 [Reunion] | R15-17 [Subh] | R18 - 36 PA vacation | R37 [Evo] | R38 [NFI] | R39 & 40 [ToF] | R41 [Omega] | R42 - 47 [ToF][HC]
Reincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2011, 19:02   #5
Zeyi
Tides of Fire

Zeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really nice

I can understand a larger ally bashing a smaller one for roid gains (although why they moved from gal raid to ptarget I don't know), and after 3 nights it can be seen that as TGV has removed ToF's fattest planets from their roids TGV has moved into #1.

What I completely do not condone or understand is why they sent SKs. If we were #1 material possibly a valid (but frowned upon) tactic, however in #10th we post no danger.

So you can now certainly expect me amongst others to respond in kind.
Unread 8 Jul 2011, 20:36   #6
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice

Well when you ally their only competition for round win I guess this would be their power play to make u drop that alliance
ManiacMagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2011, 21:31   #7
Zeyi
Tides of Fire

Zeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManiacMagic View Post
Well when you ally their only competition for round win I guess this would be their power play to make u drop that alliance
"only" competition? Am I miss-reading the alliance rankings, because yep there's still a few contenders.

Plus they already napped half the uni, lame excuse if that's the reason.
Unread 8 Jul 2011, 21:53   #8
Reincarnate
ToF

Reincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to all

maniacmagic, how many alliances out there do you know that will join someones side if they bash the crap out of them?

any in that group should stop playing pa and never return to a computer ever again.

R1 - 9 none | R10.5 - 13 [ToF] | R14 [Reunion] | R15-17 [Subh] | R18 - 36 PA vacation | R37 [Evo] | R38 [NFI] | R39 & 40 [ToF] | R41 [Omega] | R42 - 47 [ToF][HC]
Unread 8 Jul 2011, 21:54   #9
Nitz

Nitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to all

Jeez is this another smaller ally whine thread? I'd like to point out we hvnt NAPd half the uni to get to where we are we have worked hard and shown people we are not a pushover. In terms of ToF, answer these questions for me, who have worked with in terms of hitting apprime recently? Does TGV expect to see those fleets at some point? It's tiring to see smaller allies moan that they are being targeted for no reason when actually there are good reasons to do so.
Unread 8 Jul 2011, 22:13   #10
Zeyi
Tides of Fire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitz View Post
Jeez is this another smaller ally whine thread? I'd like to point out we hvnt NAPd half the uni to get to where we are we have worked hard and shown people we are not a pushover. In terms of ToF, answer these questions for me, who have worked with in terms of hitting apprime recently? Does TGV expect to see those fleets at some point? It's tiring to see smaller allies moan that they are being targeted for no reason when actually there are good reasons to do so.
Didn't moan simply said we didn't like what you were doing and we're going to mess you up. L2read.

Quote:
who have worked with in terms of hitting apprime recently?
Huh? Makes no sense...

BTW, deciding if you are a pushover is for the competition to decide not yourselves.
Unread 8 Jul 2011, 22:18   #11
Nitz

Nitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to all

And it is down to everyone else to decide if you are whining. The reality is your fleets do provide a threat in some format even if it's not perceived as the direct threat.
Unread 8 Jul 2011, 22:42   #12
Reincarnate
ToF

we have attacked with CT once in the entire round so far. apart from that all we did was galraid. now, tgv has hits us 3 times and ptargetted us AND sk'd us. (not to mention the bashing at the end of last round.) so now, all we are gonna do is hit tgv. might not seem like much when you compare our sizes, but its what we are gonna do.

Unread 8 Jul 2011, 22:46   #13
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

so basically your removing CT's flak alliance before your nap with them ends on sunday? cos the mighty TGV cant handle 2nd place and the 10th placed allaince?? but were happy to join up with CT and ND to smash Apprime for 2 odd weeks??

Basically that just boils down to - you cant take your own medicine....

Also you have napped half the universe which has severly decreased your incommings and allowed to be more attacking based as an alliance. When your members can 2 fleet every night and you decide you have to hit smaller and less organised and active allainces then ofc yoru gonna get more roids but then you become fat... and then the vultures circle...

My only main point i was trying to make Nitz in my original post was that Kargool the TGV daddy has always said a lot about how his alliance is honourably and has rules andintegrity from the moment you came back and i just dont see how this is an honourable move
Unread 8 Jul 2011, 23:20   #14
Zeyi
Tides of Fire

Quote:
And it is down to everyone else to decide if you are whining. The reality is your fleets do provide a threat in some format even if it's not perceived as the direct threat.
Point me to a post in this thread where I "whined" by your definition, as the only whining I see in this thread is by you.

Quote:
And it is down to everyone else to decide if you are whining.
Nope, whining is a verb, so someone's whining or they aren't.

Being or not being a pushover is a little more subjectively decided but if you decide stuff like that about yourself you're just an arrogant ass.

Last edited by Zeyi; 8 Jul 2011 at 23:39.
Zeyi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2011, 00:20   #15
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
so basically your removing CT's flak alliance before your nap with them ends on sunday? cos the mighty TGV cant handle 2nd place and the 10th placed allaince?? but were happy to join up with CT and ND to smash Apprime for 2 odd weeks??

Basically that just boils down to - you cant take your own medicine....

Also you have napped half the universe which has severly decreased your incommings and allowed to be more attacking based as an alliance. When your members can 2 fleet every night and you decide you have to hit smaller and less organised and active allainces then ofc yoru gonna get more roids but then you become fat... and then the vultures circle...

My only main point i was trying to make Nitz in my original post was that Kargool the TGV daddy has always said a lot about how his alliance is honourably and has rules andintegrity from the moment you came back and i just dont see how this is an honourable move
First of all, since you claim to be a champion of all that is good. Let me tell everyone about your good deeds this round. First you volunteered to join the support team, only to storm off in a huff because people told you to flat out stop being a twat on the forums. Then you got booted out of ND for defending against your own ally, and generally being a twat.

Last round you admitted first to cheating by having a scanbot going, and cheating by donating your fleet to a top 10 planet so he would get the salvage.

Now as your credibility as a PA player has been established, let me make one thing crystal clear to you Kai, while you can speculate all you like on why TGV are hitting an alliance, and that is ofc what AD is all about, you can either miss the target slightly, or miss it like a blind pygmee dwarf missing a barndoor from 2 meters.

TGV does not need to explain nor defend our actions on Alliance discussions, nor do we need to stand trial or be policed by the universe. ToF was clearly not wanting to be friends with us, as we have never spoken to ToF this round, and ergo, they are a viable target just like anyone else that does not have any agreement with our alliance.

Now to your question about naps.

TGV is using the napsystem which has been in the game either offical or unoffical since r1 of this game that is called Planetarion. (If you've heard about it, it has some 1000 players and can be really fun) We talk to people, we make agreements, we solve problems with other alliances, we make naps and agreements to prevent people from being attacked by us, and vice versa.

Last time I looked, that was a perfectly okay option in anyones book.

Structurekillers:

Oh, well, that is the only thing im gonna give a little bit of admission on. Nobody never told me we had stopped hitting xvx, so I personally forgot to remove my structurekillers from my attack fleet. Mykool will most likely not be happy with those lost structures.
Unread 9 Jul 2011, 01:21   #16
[ToF]Pathogen
Tides of Fire

[ToF]Pathogen is on a distinguished road

TBH may aswell end this thread here!

TGV see you on the battlefield ......

Tides of Fire
[ToF]Pathogen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2011, 13:15   #17
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kargool was teh character profile of my deeds in the game really needed?? or is being petty just something you thrive on doing??

All i asked was for an explaination to clear up confusion and thankfully after the first 5-6 lines of unneeded bullshit regarding me you actually answered everything so thank you.

But if we must get petty why is your main night scanner a ex HeX HC who championed the use of said 'scanbot'?? surely this is a huge double standard on your part no? But then i imagine if you stuck to your 'integrity' about not cheating and kicked him from TGV then you would be without scans for the main part of the night.

So whats more important to you? That you uphold the fairplay which is what your criticising me of not doing or that you win spreadsheet wars? Please be more clear
Unread 9 Jul 2011, 13:20   #18
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool View Post
blabla.
you are pussies. this is the end of the story. thank you.
Unread 9 Jul 2011, 13:49   #19
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Kargool was teh character profile of my deeds in the game really needed?? or is being petty just something you thrive on doing??

All i asked was for an explaination to clear up confusion and thankfully after the first 5-6 lines of unneeded bullshit regarding me you actually answered everything so thank you.

But if we must get petty why is your main night scanner a ex HeX HC who championed the use of said 'scanbot'?? surely this is a huge double standard on your part no? But then i imagine if you stuck to your 'integrity' about not cheating and kicked him from TGV then you would be without scans for the main part of the night.

So whats more important to you? That you uphold the fairplay which is what your criticising me of not doing or that you win spreadsheet wars? Please be more clear
I do not like you Kai, I think you are the epitomy for everything that is wrong with Planetarion today. A self sentered attentionwhore who cries out for attention and when you have squandered away your own alliance because you could not handle it, you go and do everything a real alliance player never will.

With regards to said night time scanner, he knows what demands I have put forward to him, and he knows what he must and must not do in terms of staying with the alliance for the future.

If I have told someone they can join TGV, they are under my protection, and while I sometimes have issues with some of them, I like to talk to them about it, find out more about the whys and the hows. Said scanner was approached like that, and he told me what I needed to know, and for me it is no longer a story. As he was ashamed of his actions, and did not want to go out telling people about it, while you were getting in everyones face about it, I think he handled it way better than you did. But then again, that is hardly a suprise.
Unread 9 Jul 2011, 13:51   #20
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Korsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the rough

Reincarnate you might want to add a line into your sig like i did.

Alliances bashing small alliances deserve absolutely no respect. It only proves they don't have the balls to mess with someone in the same league.

And...

Relation Change Ascendancy and the Horde are now at war with each other.
Korsan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2011, 14:15   #21
Nitz

Anyone who cant see why TGV hit ToF have either not played before or really are thick. If you only think one step ahead of whats currently going on in the universe you really should not be a HC in PA.
Unread 9 Jul 2011, 14:37   #22
Reincarnate
ToF

nitz, you tried to bully us into joining your block as you want to have the entire top10 with you when you decide to war ct. but, we have only attacked once with ct all round, now you have ensured we will hit you all round.

some of the other alliances have clearly seen what happens when tgv ptarget and sk a small alliance like tof and have been scared into joining you.

if you hadnt hit tof we would of continued doing our own thing. anyway, good luck with it all, i know you dont care that tof are hitting you as we are too small to matter, but we will do it anyway.

Unread 9 Jul 2011, 14:38   #23
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Anyone who cant see why TGV hit ToF have either not played before or really are thick. If you only think one step ahead of whats currently going on in the universe you really should not be a HC in PA.
Better to have had ToF as Neutral rather than hostile ...
Especially according to rein ToF would have taken an unconditional NAP with TGV before the P targetting.

2 Sides to every story I guess.... lets hear it
Unread 9 Jul 2011, 14:39   #24
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Ahh so this is the act of Influence then?? Is CT condone such actions as honourable? or will the alliances around TGV being doing something to avenge their smaller comrades???
No such actions are not, ToF will have its chance to be avenged!
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
Unread 9 Jul 2011, 14:39   #25
Zeyi
Tides of Fire

Quote:
Funny when you call people thick for something no-ones questioned.

Alone we don't pose a threat to TGV, but our commitment to now hit them for the rest of the rounds means you've got def fleets tied up on us every night now. Therefore, if anyone else turns on TGV our fleets will make a difference.

So not entirely sure how you think it's us being shortsighted when you just signed yourselves up for additional hostiles for the est of round. Politically a bad move in your efforts for #1 i'd say, especially considering we have absolutely nothing to lose.

Last edited by Zeyi; 9 Jul 2011 at 14:45.
Unread 9 Jul 2011, 14:41   #26
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reincarnate View Post
nitz, you tried to bully us into joining your block as you want to have the entire top10 with you when you decide to war ct. but, we have only attacked once with ct all round, now you have ensured we will hit you all round.

some of the other alliances have clearly seen what happens when tgv ptarget and sk a small alliance like tof and have been scared into joining you.

if you hadnt hit tof we would of continued doing our own thing. anyway, good luck with it all, i know you dont care that tof are hitting you as we are too small to matter, but we will do it anyway.
I can personally say that anything nitz says about telling tof to join in on warring anyone has been said in complete bullshit. If you felt bullied to do anything, consider yourself unbullied by me.
Unread 9 Jul 2011, 14:43   #27
Reincarnate
ToF

Quote:
I can personally say that anything nitz says about telling tof to join in on warring anyone has been said in complete bullshit. If you felt bullied to do anything, consider yourself unbullied by me.
very easy to say that now kargool, days after the event.

Unread 9 Jul 2011, 14:46   #28
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Quote:
very easy to say that now kargool, days after the event.
Well, my time machine is out of order, and I can't find my delorean anywhere.
Unread 9 Jul 2011, 14:48   #29
Reincarnate
ToF

well then i dont see why you hit a neutral alliance? as i said, attacked with ct once and just to get roids not for any warring reason.

maybe come and speak to us about wtf we are doing before you decide to ptarget and sk. unless ofc, you did it just to get easy roids and bash?

Unread 9 Jul 2011, 14:52   #30
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Quote:

With regards to said night time scanner, he knows what demands I have put forward to him, and he knows what he must and must not do in terms of staying with the alliance for the future.

If I have told someone they can join TGV, they are under my protection, and while I sometimes have issues with some of them, I like to talk to them about it, find out more about the whys and the hows. Said scanner was approached like that, and he told me what I needed to know, and for me it is no longer a story. As he was ashamed of his actions, and did not want to go out telling people about it, while you were getting in everyones face about it, I think he handled it way better than you did. But then again, that is hardly a suprise.

But thats not what was being said Kargool. He was as much to blame as myself for using the 'scan account' yet you paint us with different brushes when we are both as guilty.

IF you didnt have such double standards you would have kicked him when you found out, but no, as i said he is your main night time scanner and that would leave your alliance at a disadvantage against incommings so you have decided to fob it off and put all the blame onto me, because i was honest enough to say i used it and take what punishment and criticism was due, whilst said scanner and others hid the fact. I would say this makes me more honourable in the fact i owned up to it and took what abuse i did.

Please dont keep making out that your doing thright thing cos that is complete bullshit, your twofaced, self centred and you run a bashing squad. I will enjoy watch ToF and CT take you apart slowly and as your threats to other no longer hold weight as you fall under the attacks and they join in to take you down i hope you realise that ptargetting an alliance 9 places below you who was neutral when you started your attacks was the worst thing you could have done and learn from your many mistakes, primarily having NitZ in any kind of HC position within an alliance
Unread 9 Jul 2011, 14:53   #31
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Quote:
well then i dont see why you hit a neutral alliance? as i said, attacked with ct once and just to get roids not for any warring reason.

maybe come and speak to us about wtf we are doing before you decide to ptarget and sk. unless ofc, you did it just to get easy roids and bash?
Since Nitz is away for the weekend and wont reply to my sms' i can only speculate in what is going on.

I think some people might be upset that you guys merged with #oracle without letting us know, and then just didnt want to keep the nap anymore, nor contact us about it.

But my initial comment still stands. You can't really claim neutrality in Planetarion, every planet is a target, and galraiding is not really interesting nor challenging.

However, from now and till the day I step down or decide to do something else with my life than Planetarion, you can be assured that TGV will speak with one voice. And that will be me.

With regards to structurekillers again, anyone who used this was both spoken to and smacked for it (Do you know how hard it is to give yourself a black eye?).
Unread 9 Jul 2011, 14:57   #32
Reincarnate
ToF

ok well firstly, i didnt realise we have to get your permission to do things with our alliance that are nothing to do with you. if you had a nap with #oracle that is between you and them. they asked to join us to have a bit more fun and we like the players there so said fine.

in future i will be certain to check with you before i decide anything that has **** all to do with you.

can you let me have my planet and ruler name for next round now please?

Unread 9 Jul 2011, 14:58   #33
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Quote:
But thats not what was being said Kargool. He was as much to blame as myself for using the 'scan account' yet you paint us with different brushes when we are both as guilty.

IF you didnt have such double standards you would have kicked him when you found out, but no, as i said he is your main night time scanner and that would leave your alliance at a disadvantage against incommings so you have decided to fob it off and put all the blame onto me, because i was honest enough to say i used it and take what punishment and criticism was due, whilst said scanner and others hid the fact. I would say this makes me more honourable in the fact i owned up to it and took what abuse i did.

Please dont keep making out that your doing thright thing cos that is complete bullshit, your twofaced, self centred and you run a bashing squad. I will enjoy watch ToF and CT take you apart slowly and as your threats to other no longer hold weight as you fall under the attacks and they join in to take you down i hope you realise that ptargetting an alliance 9 places below you who was neutral when you started your attacks was the worst thing you could have done and learn from your many mistakes, primarily having NitZ in any kind of HC position within an alliance
Utter rubbish, I speak to my people, and I found out what I needed to know from him, and the fact that you are throwing your former comerade in arms under the bus like this only again speaks to your own egotistical need to put yourself in a better light. And again, he only used it, because it was put there by you, so please Kai, you have no integrety whatsoever on this matter.

With ToF crashing 1,2mill value on us today, I am too looking forward to seeing them take us apart.
Unread 9 Jul 2011, 14:59   #34
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Quote:
ok well firstly, i didnt realise we have to get your permission to do things with our alliance that are nothing to do with you. if you had a nap with #oracle that is between you and them. they asked to join us to have a bit more fun and we like the players there so said fine.

in future i will be certain to check with you before i decide anything that has **** all to do with you.

can you let me have my planet and ruler name for next round now please?
As I said in my initial comment, which might have failed to catch your attention, it was mainly me speculating on the causes for this "mini" war.
Unread 9 Jul 2011, 15:01   #35
Zeyi
Tides of Fire

After this mornings antics numerous conversations have been had I can only really take one from it all...

The avoidance of war by the players of this war game is unquestionably silly. Clearly too many pacifists got lost on the internet.

Quote:
With ToF crashing 1,2mill value on us today, I am too looking forward to seeing them take us apart.
Funny thing is puts us about even, and at least ours was across numerous planets. Not just one.

Last edited by Zeyi; 9 Jul 2011 at 15:06.
Unread 9 Jul 2011, 15:06   #36
Reincarnate
ToF

Quote:
As I said in my initial comment, which might have failed to catch your attention, it was mainly me speculating on the causes for this "mini" war.
why would you speculate on the reasons for a war you started?

can you not remember that far back and need to guess?

Unread 9 Jul 2011, 15:07   #37
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Quote:
why would you speculate on the reasons for a war you started?

can you not remember that far back and need to guess?
No, I can't actually remember why this war was started, as I didnt start it.
Unread 9 Jul 2011, 15:17   #38
Reincarnate
ToF

Quote:
No, I can't actually remember why this war was started, as I didnt start it.
if ptargetting and sending sks(even by mistake the first night) 4 nights in a row isnt starting a war i dont know what is.

fine maybe not you personally but clearly you dont mind as you havent stopped it. btw, i am not asking you to stop it, just saying you havent.

Unread 9 Jul 2011, 15:20   #39
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

nice flak allies btw works really well!
Unread 9 Jul 2011, 15:41   #40
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
if ptargetting and sending sks(even by mistake the first night) 4 nights in a row isnt starting a war i dont know what is.

fine maybe not you personally but clearly you dont mind as you havent stopped it. btw, i am not asking you to stop it, just saying you havent.
in all fairness, Kargool didn't return til after targetpicking last night.

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2011, 15:42   #41
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Quote:
Utter rubbish, I speak to my people, and I found out what I needed to know from him, and the fact that you are throwing your former comerade in arms under the bus like this only again speaks to your own egotistical need to put yourself in a better light. And again, he only used it, because it was put there by you, so please Kai, you have no integrety whatsoever on this matter.

I dont see how im 'throwing him under the bus' i am just stating the fact he was as much to blame as myself yet i am taking all the shit whilst he sits in your alliane and scans for you without any comeback on the matter. For the record he asked for teh scan account and it was made my our techie at the time. I had no say in it creation it was simply a tool to help him dc at primetime. Get your facts straiught next time yeah? Seems you have a lot of things twisted up in your head. Is it really safe for you to running an alliance??
Unread 9 Jul 2011, 16:01   #42
tobbe

tobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeyi View Post
Funny thing is puts us about even, and at least ours was across numerous planets. Not just one.
Tides of Fire - TICK 689 -> -1,162,590
edit: this is after xp, i cant imagine how much shipvalue u trashed that tick, but i wouldnt even dare to try call it "about even"

VisioN Forever!
tobbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2011, 16:02   #43
Zeyi
Tides of Fire

Quote:
I dont see how im 'throwing him under the bus' i am just stating the fact he was as much to blame as myself yet i am taking all the shit whilst he sits in your alliane and scans for you without any comeback on the matter. For the record he asked for teh scan account and it was made my our techie at the time. I had no say in it creation it was simply a tool to help him dc at primetime. Get your facts straiught next time yeah? Seems you have a lot of things twisted up in your head. Is it really safe for you to running an alliance??
It's a defence mechanism, you made perfectly valid accusations, so to take the heat off himself/his alliance he filled as much of his post with your past in the most negative light possible. Even though the discussion has nothing to do with you or your alliance.

Just another AD circlejerk. Let's all tug each other a bit more.

EDIT: Remembered how to delete, double post edited in here;

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobbe View Post
edit: this is after xp, i cant imagine how much shipvalue u trashed that tick, but i wouldnt even dare to try call it "about even"

Was referring to the 1m value TGV crashed on us the other day (Single planet I might add iirc!)

I'm well aware we both lost value today, I'm aware ToF lost much more, but we're not fighting for #1 whereas TGV are.

Last edited by Zeyi; 9 Jul 2011 at 18:51.
Unread 9 Jul 2011, 16:06   #44
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Wink Re: TGNBV (The Galatic Nap and Bash Vikings) ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobbe View Post

did you add in the fun factor tho?? im sure they all enjoyed sking a tGv person and from the brep i saw they killed a lot of ships so i imagine their happy.

that about evens it up
Unread 9 Jul 2011, 16:40   #45
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Quote:
did you add in the fun factor tho?? im sure they all enjoyed sking a tGv person and from the brep i saw they killed a lot of ships so i imagine their happy.

that about evens it up
Yeah, they killed off 86k value all in all that tick. Compared to their 1,2mill loss, we sure took a beating.
Unread 9 Jul 2011, 16:46   #46
Zeyi
Tides of Fire

Well the Brep shows more killed, my guess is you landed for value in roids that hides, the actual truth.

But like my previous post stated, I wasn't referring to this.
Unread 9 Jul 2011, 18:34   #47
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
so basically your removing CT's flak alliance before your nap with them ends on sunday?
Sounds pretty clever to me. Precisely the sort of thing I'd expect a smart HC to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeyi View Post
Just another AD circlejerk. Let's all tug each other a bit more.
One guy is not a circlejerk, dude.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 9 Jul 2011 at 18:41. Reason: merge double post
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2011, 18:56   #48
Zeyi
Tides of Fire

Huh? Well since we're stating the obvious.

Neither is two, dude.
Unread 10 Jul 2011, 03:21   #49
[DDK]gm

For ToF!!!
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT