User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 6 Dec 2002, 21:16   #1
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Things not to do in Coursework Essays

#1. Never, EVER use the phrase 'Ding, Dong, The Witch Is Dead'

#2. Use metaphors found on internet humour sites.

How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2002, 21:32   #2
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of
I hardly ever did the coursework I had to do while at school.
Unread 6 Dec 2002, 21:32   #3
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
#3 Quote Blackadder
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2002, 22:31   #4
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: Things not to do in Coursework Essays

Quote:
Originally posted by Phang
#1. Never, EVER use the phrase 'Ding, Dong, The Witch Is Dead'

#2. Use metaphors found on internet humour sites.

The teaching assistant (who grades our reports) for one of my classes is quite foreignish.

Being the xenophobic cnuts that we are, my partner and I have been slowly increasing the percentage of completely made up words in our reports since our discovery that he can't tell the difference.

(eg, "we had a perfectly grolled image on our scope at this point. Nextly, we corbled the...")
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2002, 00:23   #5
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Belgarath The Sorcerer
Isnt coursework like the only essential work you actually have to do? As in it goes towards your exam results.

Thats how things work here.
MrPeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2002, 00:35   #6
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by MrPeach
Isnt coursework like the only essential work you actually have to do? As in it goes towards your exam results.

Thats how things work here.
Yes, I live near blackpool.

When I was at school, it depended what syllabus the teachers decided to teach (from ones set by the the crazy goverment at the time), and they all had varying degrees of coursework.

For instance, the design and technology coursework, didn't do any of that, at all. I was fine on the practical side of things, and the technical design aspects, but the actual coursework - give me a break, how boring, none of it was done, and I actually spent year 11 design and technology reading science fiction and fantasy novels, or homework for my other classes.

I didn't do my A level Chemistry coursework either :/, well, not all of it. Not enough to get marked anyway.
Unread 7 Dec 2002, 00:47   #7
poshphil
Little Bitch

poshphil is an unknown quantity at this point
DONT TELL THEM YOU LIKE HOT MAN SEX0R

annoyingly long gap removed

im a bit drunk please excuse my stupidity.

Last edited by Belgarath The Sorcerer; 7 Dec 2002 at 00:56.
poshphil is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2002, 02:49   #8
poshphil
Little Bitch

poshphil is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by poshphil
DONT TELL THEM YOU LIKE HOT MAN SEX0R

annoyingly long gap removed

im a bit drunk please excuse my stupidity.

he hwell edited.

sorry for being irritating/
Unread 7 Dec 2002, 03:49   #9
Auro
I AM OSCAR WILDE

Auro is an unknown quantity at this point
Don't ramble is the thing I would recommend.

"The character is being blocked in by a stone wall. A stone wall comprised of all the factors of the society that had made things such as revenge impossible due to the overwhelming social pressures. This stone wall stands for all that is moral and decent and civilized but it in its essence sucks the creativity of the individual and prevents what is right from happening which, in retrospect, is also something that stands for all that is immoral and indecent."

I got a "going off topic" on that one.
Unread 7 Dec 2002, 04:10   #10
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
This happened last year in 6th form (year 13).

Don't do some "final editing" after getting back from a night out.
The editing I was intending to do involved cutting a section, and pasting it back further up the page.
The editing I actually did was that I completely missed the ctrl+x key combo (i was just sober enough to realise that i'd get better results without using the mouse), went up to the right place, neatly pasted in the contents of the clipboard at the time (about 20 lines of highly embarrasing IRC log), saved it, set it printing and went to bed.
As the "editing" had taken place on page 4 of 12, I never actually realised I had done this until my Chemistry teacher asked to see me after class, with the premise of attempting to find out exactly what the fk I thought I was playing at.

Unread 7 Dec 2002, 07:14   #11
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
I bled on my english final in my Senior year of HS.

During a Lockdown.

Couldn't leave.

I get gushers.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2002, 12:34   #12
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by Belgarath The Sorcerer
Yes, and look where you ended up. An important lesson for y'all.