User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions

Closed Thread
Unread 22 Jul 2005, 12:11   #1
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute
[Approved] Another broken... Galaxy rankings

After shuffle the galaxy rankings where it shows the extra 5 above the top 50 where it shows your galaxy ranking in universe compared to the rest is kinda broken and still shows ranking of my old co ords rather than new ones.

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
Unread 22 Jul 2005, 12:15   #2
MAdnRisKy
home wrecker

MAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to behold
Re: Another broken... Galaxy rankings

too late to get a free credit now noah

#pr0nstars - a pimp is for life, not just for christmas
Unread 22 Jul 2005, 12:30   #3
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

Galaxies - Top 100

also says top 100 when its clearly only top 50

Unread 22 Jul 2005, 15:48   #4
Rocko

Rocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of light

it show'd me the top 5 rankings,.. then when we entered the top 50,.. it showed our rank change (7 up,. 33 down, etc) as if it had gone DOWN from rank #1,..
Unread 22 Jul 2005, 15:50   #5
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold

Doesnt even show relation to old gal for me.. just shows the 48th, 49th and 50th ranked galaxies. It looks like there's no ranking at all for galaxies outside the top 50, and it's simply taking the 3 above us that it knows of. Or something like that.
Unread 22 Jul 2005, 16:05   #6
Doorsdown
Aria's TeddyBear :p

Doorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really nice

mines showing no relation at all, its just showing the top 5 in that box

R3 [Acid] peon
R4 - R7 [Fyre] HC
R7 - R8 [ND] HC
R8 - R13 [NoS] MC
R14 - R16 [1up] MO
R17 Retired
Unread 22 Jul 2005, 18:20   #7
Kal
Inactive peon

Kal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant future

galaxy rankings is meant to be top 50 and alliance rankings is meant to be top 30 - i'll get the text on the pages updated to reflect that.

Round 6-10 NoS member-->NoS junior HC
Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Check out toastmonster.com for crazy illustrations and art
Unread 22 Jul 2005, 22:57   #8
noah02
The Original Terran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal
galaxy rankings is meant to be top 50 and alliance rankings is meant to be top 30 - i'll get the text on the pages updated to reflect that.

Thanks Kal but Anything on that bug with reference the 5 in the box?

I mentioned on irc before but i think it only happens to ppl outside the top 50 untill they get into top 50 but there ok when they drop out.

Unread 23 Jul 2005, 11:01   #9
Kal
Inactive peon

Kal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by noah02
Thanks Kal but Anything on that bug with reference the 5 in the box?

I mentioned on irc before but i think it only happens to ppl outside the top 50 untill they get into top 50 but there ok when they drop out.
ahah thats some useful info, i'll add it to the bug report - expect fixes on monday.

Round 6-10 NoS member-->NoS junior HC
Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Check out toastmonster.com for crazy illustrations and art
Closed Thread