User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 19 Jul 2005, 10:54   #1
Makhil

Makhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to behold
[Declined] message your buddypack

at the moment the 2 options on the MESSAGE page are to send a message to a planet or to our alliance. Could we have a third option : message our buddypack. Many are picking buddies from different time zones (for obvious def purposes) and it's not easy to be online at the same time. The message would then be sent to the 3 buddies (yes, including the original sender).
Unread 19 Jul 2005, 11:32   #2
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: message your buddypack

I really don't think this is necessary. At the very most you'll be messaging two other people. If you can't be arsed to message them individually then chances are you can't be arsed to get out of bed; let alone switch your PC on and log in to PA.
Unread 19 Jul 2005, 11:46   #3
Makhil

Makhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to behold

well PA team thought it was worth it putting 1 button only to launch 3 fleets instead of pushing 3 buttons... I'm merely suggesting sending 3 messages in 1 time. It's called 'ergonomy'.
Unread 19 Jul 2005, 12:46   #4
Supersander
'cause sex isn't enough

Supersander has a spectacular aura aboutSupersander has a spectacular aura aboutSupersander has a spectacular aura about

It's called "lazy"
Unread 19 Jul 2005, 14:17   #5
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

LOL I actually laughed then reading this thread
Yes its lazy but its a suggestion coz we all bored waiting on round
But I would say no to the idea but Another idea i would use is in galaxy forum it would be nice to be able to write a post for buddypack eyes only to talk about things like being away etc... that you wouldnt usually talk about in irc or in boards openly to others.
Just A thought anyone who wants to post this idea as a suggestion elsewere be my guest

edit: I wouldnt like to tell all 18+ players in my galaxy i was away if i didnt want to go in vacation mode would you?

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
Unread 19 Jul 2005, 14:21   #6
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

massage your buddies' pack lol
Unread 19 Jul 2005, 19:03   #7
Kal
Inactive peon

Kal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant future

adding this feature woudl increase the improtance of buddy packs over galaxies and as such it is not a good idea.

Round 6-10 NoS member-->NoS junior HC
Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Check out toastmonster.com for crazy illustrations and art
Unread 20 Jul 2005, 00:59   #8
Rocko

Rocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makhil
well PA team thought it was worth it putting 1 button only to launch 3 fleets instead of pushing 3 buttons... I'm merely suggesting sending 3 messages in 1 time. It's called 'ergonomy'.
each time you pressed the launch button before,.. you had to wait for the page to refresh,.. put it all in again,.. launch,.. etc etc

with the mailing,.. you enter co-ords,.. type your msg,.. send,.. back,.. chane last co-ord,.. send,..
Unread 20 Jul 2005, 01:50   #9
Makhil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko
each time you pressed the launch button before,.. you had to wait for the page to refresh,.. put it all in again,.. launch,.. etc etc

with the mailing,.. you enter co-ords,.. type your msg,.. send,.. back,.. chane last co-ord,.. send,..
Between SEND and BACK you have to wait for the confirmation page to load... but Kal has the best point so far
Closed Thread