User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 23 Jun 2005, 00:24   #1
Rocko

Rocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of light
To the tune of, i'm a lumberjack and i'm ok!

(Disclaimer, no offence is meant to Anyone,... ,... no serioulsy, i mean that,..)

Well the stats for the whole round will continue much the same as the past few rounds.
Terrens slow init time, that's them shooting later
xans will do well early in the round with rankings possibly 6th or seven
and the ziks will increase, mostly heavy in ,.. oh sod it, I didn’t want to do this

I didn't want to be a Ship stat reporter
I don't want to rabbit on all day about Cath lack of armour, ziks dominance spreading through the round
I wanted to be

A forum Mod!

Leaping from thread to thread as i surf through the mighty sections of the PA forum
The Giant Announcements
The help desk
The Roleplaying
the Mighty Planetarion discussions forum
The lofty growing AD forum
The plucky little Development forum
The limping Alliance recruitment forum for PA
The towering General discussion forum
The Programming and discussion forum
The Naughty Strategic discussion chatter's
The flatchelent Planetarion suggestions forum

With the other Forum Mods by my side we'd sing, Sing SING!
ohhhhh
I'm a forum mod and I’m ok
I close threads all night and then i play PA
(He's a Forum mod and he's Ok,
he close's threads all night and then plays PA)

I close down Threads
Then i go for lunch
I can play PA on the lavatory
On Wednesdays i play Warcraft
Then i close some more threads for tea
(He close's down Threads
He goes to lunch
He plays PA on the Lavatory
On Wednesdays he plays Warcraft
and close's more threads for tea)

I close threads all night and then i play PA

I close down Threads
I skip ticks on PA
I like to Support APA
I put on a women's persona
and hang around on IRC
(He close's down threads
He skips ticks on PA
He likes to support APA
He puts on women's persona?????
and then hangs around on IRC????!?!?!?)

I close threads all night and then I play PA

I Close down Threads
I wear Coven tags,
aviator and their sig
I wish I’d joined their HC
just like my baby brother
(He closes down threads
He wears coven tags???!!!!!!!!!!??
Aviator??!!?!? AND their SIg?!?!?!) (,... puff) (their sig?)( puff puff ,..PUFF!!)

He's a Forum mod and he's Ok,
close's threads all night and then plays PA!
He's a Forum mod and he's Okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay,
close's threads all night and then plays PA!
Unread 23 Jun 2005, 00:54   #2
bagdad-bob

bagdad-bob is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: To the tune of, i'm a lumberjack and i'm ok!

Damn, Rocko, u got more and more qualities for each day that passed by.. Now a singer/songwriter.. Not bad, not bad at all :P

"I can say, and I am responsible for what I am saying, that they have
started to commit suicide under the walls of Baghdad. We
will encourage them to commit more suicides quickly."

[F-Crew] -You Know When You've Been [FC]uked
bagdad-bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2005, 01:37   #3
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Some of the rhymes didn't work *

*or I can't remember the song very well
Unread 23 Jun 2005, 08:51   #4
Rocko

Rocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of light

it's not PERFECT,... but that's part of the comedy of the piece

Unread 23 Jun 2005, 09:34   #5
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

Ahh quality

Good work!!
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2005, 12:31   #6
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Funny.. hehe
Unread 24 Jun 2005, 18:04   #7
The_Mad_Keg
Fat *******

The_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to behold

hehe nice rocko, u can join me in the F-Crew comedy singer/songwriter lounge yet another classic piece from the nutters of the universe
<Rocko> so reincarnation is like getting ABSOLUTLEY wankered when u die

[F-Crew] - You known when youve been [FC]ucked
The_Mad_Keg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2005, 10:55   #8
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I'm a forum mod and i'm ok .
Unread 25 Jun 2005, 12:14   #9
laputa
Xanadu

laputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to behold

never heard of that song. is it one of them canadian folk tunes?

[23:33] <@Divine> hmm I think I may have a new GF aswell
[23:33] <@Divine> but dunno yet if I want a new GF so early in the round
laputa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2005, 12:15   #10
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

It's a monty python song.
Unread 25 Jun 2005, 13:39   #11
dug2002

dug2002 can only hope to improve

very good as it goes that is one of my fav pyton songs very funny and well composed and vey well worded
dug2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2005, 18:20   #12
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: To the tune of, i'm a lumberjack and i'm ok!

Also, most of the forum mods haven't played the game in years, and indeed curse it as the mind-numbing, life destroying, geek-infested piece of worthless Scandanavian-inspired plastic-cardboard shit that it truly is.

Good effort, though.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2005, 17:21   #13
biggest

biggest is an unknown quantity at this point

Jesus Christ. You have nothing better to do, do you?
biggest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jun 2005, 19:32   #14
Rocko

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggest
Who are you then? mr First post??

to answer your question,.. we're between rounds, NO i dont have anything better to do,..

and thanks for the thumbs up guys im looking at a few others,.. "99 Red harpys" !!
well maybe not then
Unread 27 Jun 2005, 19:39   #15
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: To the tune of, i'm a lumberjack and i'm ok!

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggest
Anyone posting on the forums has, by definition, nothing better to do.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jun 2005, 17:14   #16
Rocko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Anyone posting on the forums has, by definition, nothing better to do.
says the man with 13,475 posts
(bows)
Unread 28 Jun 2005, 21:50   #17
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

Hey rocko... I'm thinking of doing a PA version of the Parrot Sketch. wanna help?
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2005, 08:36   #18
Envious
Ambiguous Anachronism

Envious has a spectacular aura aboutEnvious has a spectacular aura about

"I can tell this ship is dead!"
"No, it's just.. subbed"

Envious is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jun 2005, 00:13   #19
Rocko

"I wish to make a complaint about this here alliance"
"ahh legion, ah very fine alliance if i do say so"
"well that might be, but it's dead"
"no it's just sleeping"
Unread 30 Jun 2005, 01:37   #20
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

by legion you mean exilition am i right?
Unread 30 Jun 2005, 06:12   #21
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

This alliance is no more. Berift of life, it rests in piece(s)
if you hadn't nailed it to the multi-hunters it would be pushing up the daisies!

THIS. IS AN EX-ALLIANCE.
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2005, 06:30   #22
Dorraj
[TGV]

Dorraj has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Lol, you guys are classic. Nice one rocko, i love it. And i think the 99 red harpies has potential.
Dorraj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2005, 07:46   #23
Envious
Ambiguous Anachronism

Envious has a spectacular aura aboutEnvious has a spectacular aura about

just looked up the dead parrot sketch and i particularly liked the "VOOM" and "EX-PARROT" references

The Dead Parrot Sketch
Envious is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2005, 09:47   #24
Rocko

ok ok, u talked me into it,... give me half an hour and i'll knock the 'dead alliance' sketch together