User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 22 May 2007, 01:10   #1
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Internet forums

So im thinking its coming close to the time when i need a new internet forum. I'm not leaving and i will still post here but its reasonably unrewarding to make long threads and posts any more, not to mention we've done every argument about 1000 times over.

Theres even threads that were great in the past and could be re-used - like the 'assign a song to a forums user' one, that would be funny again and slightly different but everything would get shot down.

I have a PB account and will probably use it more often soon; but lets be brutally honest here guys. PB isnt very good.

SA is terrible and too huge.

The main issue is that while the stasis isnt desirable here; familiarity is still a postive. And as terrible as the attitude on GD has become, theres still a certain blend of irony that im fond of here.

So where do you all post other than here and PB/SA?

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote