User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 18 Nov 2006, 13:58   #1
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold
ND whats your plan?

First I would like to say that I like ND and I like Exil. Top notch peeps in my book.
That does not mean that I want a boring final three weeks of PA.

Now, on to my point. Omen. Dead. Angels, arguable that they are dead. Tof is a decent alliance but they wont end top 1. ND you have a Nap with Exil. Is your plan to end #2? Is your plan to out play exil? (comedy option) We all see(don't we?) that they are gaining fast and its still about 2 and a half weeks left.

I am just asking so I won't expect to much from you guys. I also don't want to feel utter shock when you guys repeat what you did that one round when you thought you had the win.

I mean, if your plan is to play for #2, your current actions should be placed in writing in the form of "How to end #2 FOR DUMMIES"
Unread 18 Nov 2006, 14:07   #2
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: ND whats your plan?

I really should have have a bet with stoom about the outcome.

Oh well, comedy logs will suffice.
Unread 18 Nov 2006, 14:22   #3
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannon_Fodder
I really should have have a bet with stoom about the outcome.

Oh well, comedy logs will suffice.
It's all fake propagandalogs anyway
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2006, 14:33   #4
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
First I would like to say that I like ND and I like Exil. Top notch peeps in my book.

Now, on to my point. Omen. Dead. Angels, arguable that they are dead. Tof is a decent alliance but they wont end top 1. ND you have a Nap with Exil. Is your plan to end #2? Is your plan to out play exil? (comedy option) We all see(don't we?) that they are gaining fast and its still about 2 and a half weeks left.

I am just asking so I won't expect to much from you guys. I also don't want to feel utter shock when you guys repeat what you did that one round when you thought you had the win.

I mean, if your plan is to play for #2, your current actions should be placed in writing in the form of "How to end #2 FOR DUMMIES"
"tecnically" speaking there is still 21million between eXi and 1st spot if you look at sandmans. This havent changed for a week or so. But yes, I do see your point. However i am quite sure NewDawn got a devisive plan as to how to get there. Now we just have to wait and see.
Unread 18 Nov 2006, 14:37   #5
Chika

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
This havent changed for a week or so.
Strikes me as kind of ironic considering ND has 30 more members. "Oh we got scanners in tag!" You dont have 30 scanners.
Unread 18 Nov 2006, 15:13   #6
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Angels is the one that lost his nr #1 rank due to ridiculous politics, not ND

A ND screw up could give them their rank back, which seems unlikely to happen atm
Unread 18 Nov 2006, 15:19   #7
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I don't think eXilition can easily catch up with ND without fighting a war with nd. However, that'd face the problem of ND being able to gain a lot more xp per roid than exi, since exi has more score/value on avg.

Will be interesting to see what happens, personally I wouldn't mind to see ND winning their first round. Wouldn't mind eXi winning this round either, even though I'd feel some kind of sympathy for ND in such a case.
Unread 18 Nov 2006, 16:03   #8
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless
I don't think eXilition can easily catch up with ND without fighting a war with nd. However, that'd face the problem of ND being able to gain a lot more xp per roid than exi, since exi has more score/value on avg.
Then come intos play about being able to cover single calls with one fleet only, and concentrating on covering specific incommings as it were
Unread 18 Nov 2006, 16:03   #9
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

well let best fenceraider win..its not much of politics this round only a damn kindergarten bitchfight on forums yay leet are we?
robban1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2006, 16:09   #10
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Illuvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the rough

targetting exilition should be their plan, simple as that. why is no alliance capable to do it nowadays? always wondering.. exi played well again (usual business) but alliances dont react to the fact that they could easily win this round.

Community Leader
Illuvatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2006, 16:13   #11
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antigone
targetting exilition should be their plan, simple as that. why is no alliance capable to do it nowadays? always wondering.. exi played well again (usual business) but alliances dont react to the fact that they could easily win this round.
its cos most allies are chickens and stare themself blind on allierank f.ex your little block got enough firepower to woop their ass this weekend if you wanted but nooo go for easy roids from noobs nearly orange is the way to go
Unread 18 Nov 2006, 16:20   #12
Heartless

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
targetting exilition should be their plan, simple as that.
So that the angels/tof/vsn block can go to exilition and offer them help in taking down nd? Nice attempt

Quote:
why is no alliance capable to do it nowadays? always wondering.. exi played well again (usual business) but alliances dont react to the fact that they could easily win this round.
Maybe because a wise man knows when to fight and when not to fight. I guess fighting exilition now, close to the end of the round, is difficult. Especially when there is a whole block just waiting for that to happen so that they can jump upon the bandwagon and roid ND; as well as eXilition having a massive amount of value. It would have been easier earlier this round. But as it went, only a minority in the other contending alliances considered eXilition as a threat to #1 alliance spot.
Unread 18 Nov 2006, 16:23   #13
robban1

Quote:
So that the angels/tof/vsn block can go to exilition and offer them help in taking down nd? Nice attempt
thats the dilemma with pa nowadays just looking for a short term gain and ppl think they would own
Unread 18 Nov 2006, 16:28   #14
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Illuvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the rough

Quote:

Maybe because a wise man knows when to fight and when not to fight. I guess fighting exilition now, close to the end of the round, is difficult. Especially when there is a whole block just waiting for that to happen so that they can jump upon the bandwagon and roid ND; as well as eXilition having a massive amount of value. It would have been easier earlier this round. But as it went, only a minority in the other contending alliances considered eXilition as a threat to #1 alliance spot.
Comes out with the fact that there is a need of an opposite force vs. exilition otherwise this game gets more and more boring with annoying politics,ally decisions etc. I can understand quite a few people atm which cba to signup for next round. wonder how boring next round will be then.

Community Leader
Illuvatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2006, 16:40   #15
Heartless

Quote:
Comes out with the fact that there is a need of an opposite force vs. exilition otherwise this game gets more and more boring with annoying politics,ally decisions etc. I can understand quite a few people atm which cba to signup for next round. wonder how boring next round will be then.
You either need an opposition force, which is hard to get, or you must fix the broken game mechanics, which seems to be even harder to get.
Unread 18 Nov 2006, 16:42   #16
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

like i said, politics are starting to be overplayed each round now, and it just gets the whole round into a ****ing ridiculous mess
Unread 18 Nov 2006, 16:42   #17
rain

rain can only hope to improve

They really think they can roid race exi. Haha
Now both ND and exi go for easy roids. Along with their muppet alliances ofc. All that exi has to do is spend resources and they'll probably catch up if not even pass ND in score. But they have another advantage(s) also. They can recruit up to 30 members(yes they have scanners and cov oppers in tag, news scans show their scanners/cov oppers defending in ally with minimum posible eta). So I'm like 100% exi won't change anything atm. It would be wrong to break the NAP with ND. They will only break it in the last week, roid the shit out of ND, get tons of XP probably and easily win without even recruit any other members. And then, when round ends they'll go ''Haha, we wtfpwned you all with half member base'' which is kinda true.
Now, obviously ND has the ball. Going to war with exi alone would be suicide, they probably won't do it unless they get help from other alliances. But whos gonna help ND now? I, for once, although I'm like 100% anti exi, I wouldn't help ND, I'd even attack them when/if a war with exi starts. Why? Because they're dumb mofos, because they NAPed exi in the first place, because no respectable ally claiming/willing(lol) to go for #1 should NAP exi.
And there is the 3rd scenario, where whole Universe goes to war against exi, with organised attacks, defences(yes), fleetcatches. Utopical scenario really and I doubt even that will help stopping exi. It would be a nice beating exi would probably get though. But round kinda died a week ago, only ND and exi keep on playing atm.
Good luck ND, finding allies at this stage of round, keep it up exi, round's almost over.
Unread 18 Nov 2006, 16:49   #18
cura
Pro. Elbow Licker

cura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
like i said, politics are starting to be overplayed each round now, and it just gets the whole round into a ****ing ridiculous mess
just quoting for refence to all those ppl that look at me like I'm an idiot that doesn't know what he's talking about when I say the exact same thing
cura is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2006, 16:53   #19
Heartless

Quote:
Originally Posted by rain
They really think they can roid race exi. Haha
Now both ND and exi go for easy roids. Along with their muppet alliances ofc. All that exi has to do is spend resources and they'll probably catch up if not even pass ND in score.
Possible.

Quote:
They will only break it in the last week, roid the shit out of ND, get tons of XP probably and easily win without even recruit any other members. And then, when round ends they'll go ''Haha, we wtfpwned you all with half member base'' which is kinda true.
Disagreeing. exilition has way too much value/score per planet to really be able to xp farm ND like they did end of round 15.
Also, only 60 members count towards alliance size/score, so they'd win with 5/6th of the memberbase. But that's just an argument that 1up/exi fanbois can go and use in their neverending flamewars upon who is more successfull. (Yes I am tired of those discussions and no I don't want it in here).

Quote:
Why? Because they're dumb mofos, because they NAPed exi in the first place, because no respectable ally claiming/willing(lol) to go for #1 should NAP exi.
The move was not stupid at all. It's not like Angels/ToF/Vsn left them many other options. Personally I rather sign a pact with the devil instead of simply going down. Keep in mind it's a wargame, things like being too honourful to nap the biggest treat to your goals are fairly overrated in a war, especially when all other participating parties are too shit anyway.
Unread 18 Nov 2006, 16:58   #20
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Why? Because they're dumb mofos, because they NAPed exi in the first place, because no respectable ally claiming/willing(lol) to go for #1 should NAP exi.
and your alliances political prowess has been top shelf right? your story sport, tell it any way you like
Unread 18 Nov 2006, 17:01   #21
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
They can recruit up to 30 members
Yeah, only 11 of these 30 members would count towards alliance score, though. I reckon the out of tag scanners/support planets (that did exist) have been closed by now, or added to tag since I last time mapped things out. (Of course, thist can be altered by the push-up effect of adding higher than score contribution of the lowest score contributor to the tag).

Anyone got an idea, by the way, if the alliance tag counts score from the 60 best contributors, or the 60 best overall score? (I'd put my five cents on the first one).

Quote:
get tons of XP probably and easily win without even recruit any other members.
Given that ND is more or less an experience heavy team (in compared to what else there is around), and eXilition very high on average values (perhaps around 60-70% more than ND), they'd hardly get tons of XP for roiding ND. Actually, hitting the war button with ND sounds like a silly plan, unless you can really bash the little out of them, catch fleets, and at the same time keep the other alliances from interfering.

Quote:
Now, obviously ND has the ball. Going to war with exi alone would be suicide, they probably won't do it unless they get help from other alliances.
Yeah, or, then they'll pull Angels, and won't even go war with eXilition even if they'd have (according to their words) a triad behind them that they are able to unleash on any alliance on any given point. After this, someone (Angels?) will join up with eXiltion, and twat ND for it, and everyone's going to point fingers and flame here.

Quote:
where whole Universe goes to war against exi, with organised attacks, defences(yes), fleetcatches.
Wouldn't take highly organized plans if 300+ planets would be firing fleets at eXilition. No alliance, even eXilition, could take that for a period of time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
like i said, politics are starting to be overplayed each round now
Well said.

Quote:
You either need an opposition force, which is hard to get, or you must fix the broken game mechanics, which seems to be even harder to get.
What kind of essential changes in game mechanics could prevent one group of unarguably best players from dominating the game? Opposing force, would take several influential and talented people to plan, gather, and apply the resources needed to race eXilition in a one on one battle of skills.

edit. oh gawd, appears heartless beat me to it and I ended up repeating him.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2006, 17:09   #22
rain

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNgRyDuCk
and your alliances political prowess has been top shelf right? your story sport, tell it any way you like
This isn't about my alliance at all, wasn't me the one pulling the strings in there, I'm just a scanner talking bullshit(some say). To bad that bs happens to be true.

Last edited by rain; 18 Nov 2006 at 17:23.
rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2006, 17:12   #23
Zirikk
Bounce Back Champion, TIE Fighter Shooter Champion, Penguin Bashing Champion, War on Terror Champion, Bugz Champion

Zirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I think it was pretty smart considering the circumstances.
Zirikk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2006, 18:16   #24
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Everyone's pussy'ed out by eXi, it's ****ing rediculous..

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2006, 19:08   #25
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

NewDawn doesnt really have to cancel the nap with eXi as far as they keep outscoring them. Now, I dont know how much exi planets have stacked up, but there cant surely be 20mill points of score stacked up???
Unread 18 Nov 2006, 20:37   #26
Heartless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
What kind of essential changes in game mechanics could prevent one group of unarguably best players from dominating the game? Opposing force, would take several influential and talented people to plan, gather, and apply the resources needed to race eXilition in a one on one battle of skills.

edit. oh gawd, appears heartless beat me to it and I ended up repeating him.
Essential changes in the game dynamics would be to offer different ways of success than simply gathering the most ships possible - yes that might mean that pa evolves from a pure war game to a strategy game like ascendancy or master of orion. For instance could we offer enhanced trade systems and an improved espionage module (to replace covert operations).

Personally I'd also advocate introducing more rankings - and removing the score rankings. Biggest fleet (for warlords), richest planets (for traders), and whatever else would fit in.

These things would open up the ways in which people can play - making it more interesting for new (more features) and old players (less repetitive gameplay).
Unread 19 Nov 2006, 00:42   #27
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

Your mother.

That's ND's plan.
Unread 19 Nov 2006, 01:35   #28
Chika

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
Your mother.

That's ND's plan.

my mother is in Exil. So that means you guys won't be doing that anytime soon.

Unread 19 Nov 2006, 01:45   #29
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

if i was still playing now would be the point where i would encourage tof/vsn/angels to bring down ND. i personally would rather see an exilition victory than sit and watch ND cowardly ride the fence to victory

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2006, 02:18   #30
Riddim
NewDawn Dinosaur

Riddim is just really niceRiddim is just really niceRiddim is just really niceRiddim is just really niceRiddim is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
if i was still playing now would be the point where i would encourage tof/vsn/angels to bring down ND. i personally would rather see an exilition victory than sit and watch ND cowardly ride the fence to victory
Cowardly ride the fence.. right.
I can't think of an alliance ND didn't target this round, cept for the peniz-allianz maybe.
U must have had a real bad round, looking at all your moaning posts on this forum.
/me gives Mek a cookie
[18:00] *** Myrdhin has quit IRC (u can't understand women if u never wore a bra !!)
Riddim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2006, 02:18   #31
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
cowardly? we've had an aggressive attack posture the entire round...... we've squared off with the top 5-7 alliances at one point or another during the round, so please elaborate...how exactly can we be considered cowards?

ToF/Angels/VSN didn't form a block? is that also a cowardly act on the part of Angels, VSN, and ToF?
Unread 19 Nov 2006, 02:27   #32
Chika

I have to agree that the nd block was actually a counter block due to the futile efforts of angels and co. But still....
Unread 19 Nov 2006, 02:28   #33
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddim
Cowardly ride the fence.. right.
I can't think of an alliance ND didn't target this round, cept for the peniz-allianz maybe.
U must have had a real bad round, looking at all your moaning posts on this forum.
/me gives Mek a cookie
my "whineing" is all directed towards a ND/LCH/Omen that has turned a potentially exciting political round into a boring stagnated shit round by napping exilition.

and yes i have had a shit round, but thats more rooted in the loss of a family member which as a result caused me (2 weeks ago) to vac mode my planet and quit the game. so yes im having a shit round thankyou

Unread 19 Nov 2006, 02:42   #34
Shoshuro

Shoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
my "whineing" is all directed towards a ND/LCH/Omen that has turned a potentially exciting political round into a boring stagnated shit round by napping exilition.

and yes i have had a shit round, but thats more rooted in the loss of a family member which as a result caused me (2 weeks ago) to vac mode my planet and quit the game. so yes im having a shit round thankyou
Says the person who had "eXilition DC" as user title some while ago.

DIY etc.
Unread 19 Nov 2006, 02:49   #35
Shoshuro

Shoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really nice

My point is that you do not need to explain yourself in forums, or tell ppl who to hit, what to do etc.

Actions speak louder than words.

If you wanted an alliance to get hit there are scans, fleets, people etc. Forum posts have never won a war/round.

nn
Unread 19 Nov 2006, 02:51   #36
Mek
InSomniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoshuro
My point is that you do not need to explain yourself in forums, or tell ppl who to hit, what to do etc.

Actions speak louder than words.

If you wanted an alliance to get hit there are scans, fleets, people etc. Forum posts have never won a war/round.
ill second that but mabey forums are a way to vent frustration at stupid decisions etc all round.

how long is left of the round? *yawn*

Unread 19 Nov 2006, 03:00   #37
themast
Punk

themast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these parts

Mek you used to be a good m8 of ND now your taking cheap shots at us left right and centre. I'm frankly getting really bored of it so go bug someone else
Rd6&7 4D (20:8:6) & (20:2:10) Rd14 ND (2:5:4)
Rd8 Did not play Rd15 Did not play
Rd9 4D/SWaRM (13:4:10) Rd16 ND (14:1:6)
Rd9.5 SWaRM (42:7:4) Rd17 ND (13:10:8)
Rd10 SWaRM (21:4:7) Rd18 ND (13:6:8)
Rd10.5 SWaRM (5:5:10) Rd19 ND - HC (1:9:3)
Rd11 ND (32:2:10) Rd36 ND 7:9:7
Rd12 ND (30:10:1)
themast is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2006, 03:24   #38
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Right. I'm not entertaining how death affects your playing and whether it's an excuse or not for playing badly. Mek has given his reason for going into vac, you accept his loss and that's it.

Not against the rules, but I'm not standing for it.
Unread 19 Nov 2006, 04:46   #39
Raging.Retard
Street Tramp

Raging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoshuro
Stuff
Sup.
Unread 19 Nov 2006, 05:01   #40
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
The round isnt over yet and so far weve seen alliance warfare, weve seen the lead change hands, and now coming into the end of the round everyone is predicting the lead will change hands again. This is not stagnation and who knows what the rest of the round will bring.
Conspiracy Theory, Wrath, 1up, ICD, Eclipse
K-W is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2006, 12:14   #41
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Mek stop crying plz, eXi isn't in the block you say, the last few days Omen is attacking us and doing quite good esp considering they have even fewer members. Get a clue or don't say anything at all!
Which REALLY applies to rain.
eXi does not have muppet alliances, we don't get XP from ND but the other way around and atm ND is outroiding/scoring us by far.
Stop blaming others just because you suck.
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2006, 15:11   #42
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think ND does alot of planning. No offence tho, it might just aswell be a good thing

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2006, 15:46   #43
rain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoom
Mek stop crying plz, eXi isn't in the block you say, the last few days Omen is attacking us and doing quite good esp considering they have even fewer members. Get a clue or don't say anything at all!
Which REALLY applies to rain.
eXi does not have muppet alliances, we don't get XP from ND but the other way around and atm ND is outroiding/scoring us by far.
Stop blaming others just because you suck.
Whos blaming who and what do you care? Like I said, exi had a perfect round, nothing to blame there. They fooled everyone, or almost everyone(there will always be dumb alliance leaders). You still ain't going for #1 and still ending the round low in numbers, right? There were probably alliances who went to exi to ask for a NAP, can't ''blame'' exi for that, true.
About XP. In a posible ND-exi war, and generally, you need to actually land to get XP. My bet would be that even though eXi's average value is bigger than ND's, eXi will still get more XP.
Finally, you being eXi and being concerned about whoever is ''blaiming'' ND, you kinda agree to everything I said before, confirming my bullshit story about eXi not changing anything atm. I'm sure they will take the best decisions in the future also. They're exi aftefall, won every round they played. Still trying to fool noobs on forums, Stoom?(Innocent ND, why do you pick on them?) hah
Wake me up when round ends.
Unread 19 Nov 2006, 16:32   #44
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

20 million score to catch up is only 400k over 50 members which works out at what about 10 million of each resource per member?

Dont have the details myself but does the average exi member have 10 mil of each res stored?
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2006, 16:38   #45
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Actually it's about 35 mil of each res stored.
Unread 19 Nov 2006, 16:43   #46
Wandows
[Vision]

Wandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinoa
20 million score to catch up is only 400k over 50 members which works out at what about 10 million of each resource per member?

Dont have the details myself but does the average exi member have 10 mil of each res stored?
Thats a oversimplification of the increasing value when spending resources. 150 resources is 1 value point, where 100 resources spent on ships is also 1 value point. So basicly the value only increases by 50% of the spent resources in value. Going by the 400k value they'd need to catch up per member (assuming ND can keep the gap around 20mil score by farming more XP than eXi) it means that on average each member has to have need ~800k value in resources stacked up, which comes down to ~40mil of each resource per member. And that is quite alot :-).
Unread 19 Nov 2006, 16:49   #47
add100
add

add100 has a spectacular aura aboutadd100 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandows
Thats a oversimplification of the increasing value when spending resources. 150 resources is 1 value point, where 100 resources spent on ships is also 1 value point. So basicly the value only increases by 50% of the spent resources in value. Going by the 400k value they'd need to catch up per member (assuming ND can keep the gap around 20mil score by farming more XP than eXi) it means that on average each member has to have need ~800k value in resources stacked up, which comes down to ~40mil of each resource per member. And that is quite alot :-).
what you all waiting for go planet scan exils members tell us if they can do it :-D
r21 Wolfpack
r22 Jenova
r23 Destiny
add100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2006, 16:52   #48
-=Yggdra=-
Jack In The Box

-=Yggdra=- has a spectacular aura about-=Yggdra=- has a spectacular aura about

According to the PA community we first fooled every alliance and player by making them believe that we play with a reduced memberbase and not going for #1. Now rain says we fooled to fool every alliance and player by making them believe that we play with a reduced memberbase and not going for....damn my head hurts
Unread 19 Nov 2006, 17:23   #49
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend

You fooled everyone by making people think that you weren't trying to win. If you do win, it will be because everyone else assumed that you were too weak to win.
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
ComradeRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2006, 17:25   #50
-=Yggdra=-
Jack In The Box

-=Yggdra=- has a spectacular aura about-=Yggdra=- has a spectacular aura about

Wow. We fooled people and all we did was to play this round. We are good.