User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 11 Aug 2006, 19:00   #301
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: Congratulations eXilition

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real Arfy
Yeah - its almost as cowardly as in r11 when 1up faced incoming from 3 (or more?) alliances. Or r14 (again, ?) we had Insomnia, ND and more. Or r17 when we beat Omen, ND, Insomnia.
Which round was it, when 1up coordinated (used as flak) with Insomnia (who eventually gained nothing) on Omen, then? We've only been around two rounds. R17 was our first, and this is our second. Is my memory doing tricks or is it just your lack?
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2006, 19:00   #302
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

that must be it indeed paisley, not because you guys have shown yourself to be a total ****ing pile of shit (for reasons such as the ones snurx highlighted earlier), not that at all.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2006, 19:02   #303
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley
Who allowed their ally to be screwed over from a stronger force and did too little too late about it? buck stops at HC does it not?
Who though Subh was born yesterday?
Who Tried to use them for their own gains and then would eventually do the dirty?

I think you are only complaining because we got our cut in first.
You really dont understand why people like me now look at your ally with disgust?

You could have done differently, and said no then hit 1up. But instead, you join in with the plans, claim targets, and then dont launch (and defend the opposition). And afterwards, you **** them over, and claim it was a preemtive strike? Your points has nothing to do with what you did, and what you did is not only cowardly, it's dishonourabale.
I'm just glad that I did not stress after those vouches to join subh a few rounds ago, and rather stayed where I am. The only thing that really counts is your balls and your word, and to me it seems like your ally has neither.
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2006, 19:12   #304
teknik
Antagonist

teknik has a spectacular aura aboutteknik has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Yeah - its almost as cowardly as in r11 when 1up faced incoming from 3 (or more?) alliances. Or r14 (again, ?) we had Insomnia, ND and more. Or r17 when we beat Omen, ND, Insomnia.
can't comment on r11/17 , but r14 was kind of a walkover for 1up , finishing with 40% of the top 100 and 9 of the top 11 planets.
Unread 11 Aug 2006, 19:20   #305
Synthetic_Sid

Synthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChipZ^
Congrats for dodging my question. Im pretty sure i asked YOU who we were napped with not my HC.
Why on earth should I answer your question? If you don't know who your own alliance's Naps/Allies are then you should be asking your own HC - not me.
Unread 11 Aug 2006, 19:20   #306
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by teknik
can't comment on r11/17 , but r14 was kind of a walkover for 1up , finishing with 40% of the top 100 and 9 of the top 11 planets.
Doesn't take anything away from the fact that we were on our own against multiple enemies.

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2006, 19:21   #307
Synthetic_Sid

Synthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeyLove
Personally Subh gets alot of respect ....
I think the word you're looking for is "gratitude" not "respect".
Unread 11 Aug 2006, 19:22   #308
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
Which round was it, when 1up coordinated (used as flak) with Insomnia (who eventually gained nothing) on Omen, then? We've only been around two rounds. R17 was our first, and this is our second. Is my memory doing tricks or is it just your lack?
I've never been on the forefront of politics, but as I understand Omen approached ND and Insomnia first but refused to take the first step militarily. So yes, I suppose you could say your memory is doing tricks.

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
Unread 11 Aug 2006, 19:26   #309
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:

I think you are only complaining because we got our cut in first.
How is coming second getting your cut in, you spastic? It's not like we're not targetting you anyway. No wonder your alliance is laughable with logic like yours.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2006, 19:27   #310
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
Maybe u should speak to kaifux and see who he speaks to and what he offers. Then you can apoligise.
Forest stop posting these outrageous accusations and slander without any proof.

Most of us know that maybe at one time you had your fingers in a few pies and knew what was going on in PA Politics, but right now you find it hard to get a whiff of the pastry in the kitchen.

Just because a few people have told you things doesn't make it so. I rather think bwtmc, who has been handling Exilition's politics this round, knows a little bit more about what's going on there than you - in fact, are you even PLAYING this round?

I don't mean to sound insulting but at the moment when I read your posts I think of a scrawny kid hanging around with the bullies. Where he doesn't really know what he's talking about - he's just hoping bullies will take most of the flak and protect him while he throws around accusations and snide remarks from the sidelines.
Unread 11 Aug 2006, 19:27   #311
ChipZ^
Registered AbUser

ChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthetic_Sid
Why on earth should I answer your question? If you don't know who your own alliance's Naps/Allies are then you should be asking your own HC - not me.
We don't have NAPs/Allies.

You make a post claiming we do then show no evidence and even refuse to comment on who they may be. That sort of invalidates your claim. I expected better of you tbh.
Unread 11 Aug 2006, 19:28   #312
Synthetic_Sid

Quote:
Here it is in short, 1up were going to hit Subh sooner or later why give 1up the opportunity.... You are just annoyed because We screwed your lot over first. (lets be honest now, I even had in PM from a 1up MO that 1up would attack subh wether not exil were taken down or not.)

Why oh why hasnt 1up won this round lets do a Capsule review eh...
Exil take on 1up, and exil slaughtered them with NO FLAK allys (oh no you cant use that old chestnut) 1up doesnt even seek help to take them on.
"We can take them on our own" sandman says otherwise. Did the alarm bells ring at that point?

If a stronger ally attacks you, surely common sense would prevail to seek help for your own ally's sake. I am talking at pt 200ish onwards not at 700 In short too little too late. Not the old Subh let us down routine... I knew 1up would try to eventually screw subh over it was just a question of 1st or 2nd.

Another Point is the 1up command ability to be diplomats. If you are going to see your would be allies as flak/disposable fleets/your own property Ofc they will give you the 2 fingered salute.

If 1up can take one thing from this round... wouldn't it be a bit of humility?
Hmm, let's see.

You were worried that IF we beat Exi, Subh would then have to fight 1up for #1. So instead you decided to fight us for #2?

Assuming it's true that a 1up MO told you what you claim, what would make you think a 1up MO would know what 1up's plans were? You don't seem to realise that in most alliances the HC make the decisions not the MOs or the biggest planets.

At least you've now given up on the "we didn't have enough scanners on .." rubbish and moved to "we wanted to backstab first ..."
Unread 11 Aug 2006, 19:49   #313
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
How is coming second getting your cut in, you spastic? It's not like we're not targetting you anyway. No wonder your alliance is laughable with logic like yours.
let me make it real simple for you...

If Subh did carry out the attacks on exil and if exil did go down... even by your own MO's admittion 1up would hit us to go for #1.

Why would we go through with an agreement that we were going to be double crossed anyway?

So we got our cut in first by leaving 1up out to dry
Paisley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2006, 19:51   #314
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Out of interest, is this gonna be subh's last round?

cause you pretty much just assured no alliance will work with you ever again.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2006, 19:51   #315
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

did subh recruit ND's political HC by any chance

maybe we should have a congratulations subh on coming 4th thread started

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2006, 19:52   #316
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:

If Subh did carry out the attacks on exil and if exil did go down... even by your own MO's admittion 1up would hit us to go for #1.

Why would we go through with an agreement that we were going to be double crossed anyway?

You were scared of being #2 behind 1up with a chance of being #1 and rather settle for #2 behind exilition with no chance of being #1? That sorry little attempt of "logic" fails me.

edited in sid's addenda.

Last edited by Heartless; 11 Aug 2006 at 20:01.
Heartless is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2006, 19:56   #317
Synthetic_Sid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless
You were scared of being #2 behind 1up with a chance of being #1 and rather settle for #2 behind exilition with no chance of being #1? That sorry little attempt of "logic" fails me.
FYP.
Unread 11 Aug 2006, 19:59   #318
Heartless

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
FYP.
TYVM. (SCNR)
Unread 11 Aug 2006, 20:00   #319
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

wtf ?
Unread 11 Aug 2006, 20:03   #320
Heartless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
wtf ?
idd
Unread 11 Aug 2006, 20:04   #321
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

fixed your post / thank you very much / sorry could not resist
Unread 11 Aug 2006, 20:05   #322
Forest

tyvm jerome
Unread 11 Aug 2006, 20:11   #323
Mighteh
Your typical Troll

Mighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these parts

Quote:

But that is putting your personal wants above needs of your alliance. Poor quality of a HC, if u ask me
And an illustrated book about birds
See alot up there
But dont be scared
who needs action, when you got words....
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbg
reading this line is explicit acceptance of my superiority over you
Mighteh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2006, 21:43   #324
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Proxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant future

Internet hate isn't cool.

I for one will still follow my HC like a blind sheep, as to be quite frank they have bust their balls for rounds now (especially Pais) and they actually care about their members, rather than pushing their own agenda.
Unread 11 Aug 2006, 21:44   #325
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proxi

I for one will still follow my HC like a blind sheep, as to be quite frank they have bust their balls for rounds now (especially Pais) and they actually care about their members, rather than pushing their own agenda.
So by this you are saying that other hc's only follow their own agendas when they hc?

Get a fkn grip.
Unread 11 Aug 2006, 21:52   #326
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Proxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant future

Perhaps that was poorly worded, I shall fix it when I finish dinner.
Unread 11 Aug 2006, 23:30   #327
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

[quote=Snurx]
You could have done differently, and said no then hit 1up. But instead, you join in with the plans, claim targets, and then dont launch (and defend the opposition). And afterwards, you **** them over, and claim it was a preemtive strike? [/QUOTE

Nah. They didn't even have the spine to hit a depleted 1up already in a war. They didn't **** 1up over at all, only thier own chances at finally becoming a real alliance rather than the PA version of 'bubbas jailhouse bitch'.

As for Paisley's logic:

a) Shall we work with 1up/xvx and give ourselves a shot at 1st if we play the politics right after exil have been removed from the equation

or

b) Behave like a bunch of simpering tarts and be PA's best known alliance for being a set of pansies who are completely unable to demand our members follow rules

Evidently not a tough choice.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
Unread 11 Aug 2006, 23:34   #328
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proxi

How is it possible to bust your balls and never once have any real significant input into a single round of Planetarion? Are they really that useless?

Even losing, having been in a war, is more satisfying than doing nothing throughout your history beyond hiding behind the big kids while everyone makes fun of you.

Have some self respect, for christs sake. Like JBG said, if you aren't logging in, hoping to **** someones day up then you shouldn't be playing PA.

Quote:

Last edited by mazzelaar; 11 Aug 2006 at 23:56.
Unread 12 Aug 2006, 00:09   #329
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

ohhhh this thread got spicy. Subh gay. 1up bitter about losing. Exi "no comment" oh this is good stuff.

p.s if anyone feels like answering, Elviz/forest are not 1up?
Unread 12 Aug 2006, 00:10   #330
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
ohhhh this thread got spicy. Subh gay. 1up bitter about losing. Exi "no comment" oh this is good stuff.

p.s if anyone feels like answering, Elviz/forest are not 1up?
We aren't bitter. We've lost before and no doubt we will again, thats life.

Correct, neither are 1up.

Quote:
Unread 12 Aug 2006, 00:14   #331
Chika

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I have to agree. "Going for the win" is what the focus should be. "Hahaha I got you first but I will surely not end #1 now" is kind of silly.
Bad bad subh. I know your mommy raised you better than that. FOR SHAME!

(Yes I don't play and I do not know what the hell is going on, but a little birdie named sandmans came to me last night and said subh were not in the running for #1, though they are #2.)
GG all. Fun. Fun. Fun.
Unread 12 Aug 2006, 00:17   #332
hook
I'm who you want me to be

hook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of light

My god, it's a good thing you'll break up into small pieces next round, saves you from getting that fence surgically removed.

Seriously. This is a load of crap. Subh is a load of crap. It's as simple as that. This must be the saddest example of 'politics' I've ever seen. You will be paying dearly for this, and you will have totally deserved it.Now all there's left to do is see you crumble, roll over, and die.

GG.
Unread 12 Aug 2006, 00:24   #333
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
We aren't bitter. We've lost before and no doubt we will again, thats life.
I wouldn't say rank 3 (and almost rank 2) was "losing", dude

Even if another alliance has come 1st, it shows 1up are better than most - although I'm probably stating the obvious there.
Unread 12 Aug 2006, 00:28   #334
Chika

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat

Even if another alliance has come 1st, it shows 1up are better than most - although I'm probably stating the obvious there.
Prepping your application to 1up for next round when Exil takes a break huh tommy?

Note:
ITS HUMAN NATURE THAT YOU WOULD DENY IT.
Unread 12 Aug 2006, 00:32   #335
Tomkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
Prepping your application to 1up for next round when Exil takes a break huh tommy?

Note:
ITS HUMAN NATURE THAT YOU WOULD DENY IT.
If I play next round then I have a super duper plan that doesn't involve any existing alliances
Unread 12 Aug 2006, 00:39   #336
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute

Hmm.. It's not like it'll be better than the Ascendancy challenge!
Unread 12 Aug 2006, 00:58   #337
Forest

Tomkat has a point.

Everyone is slating 1up for losing to exi, but even though 1up have had there arses to em, for whatever reason, and have taken quite the beating, they are still alive, kicking, and above all those berating em (cept exi of course).
Unread 12 Aug 2006, 01:15   #338
jerome

Quote:
If I play next round then I have a super duper plan that doesn't involve any existing alliances
shut your ****ing big mouth

also the ascendancy(credit to figar) challenge isn't for next round, the round after that if pa still exists then!
Unread 12 Aug 2006, 01:35   #339
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:

2nd, 3rd, etc pointless, win or cba to bother
Unread 12 Aug 2006, 01:48   #340
Shoshuro

Shoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really nice

I would like to congratulate jerome` for being awesome.
Unread 12 Aug 2006, 01:51   #341
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

I think the main issue here is that Subh HC has no control over their members. It's pretty hard to go to war then - even if you want to.
Unread 12 Aug 2006, 02:00   #342
jerome

this 'control over the players' business you people keep bringing up; have you forgotten that 1up has too had many, many issues with some of their top guys having planet naps/fencesitting, and keeping ridiculously shit members in terms of usefulness to 1up, who were never kicked over the rounds? (bar storebo last round which was nothing short of hilarious for obvious reasons...)

(do not in any way take this post to be in defence of subh)
Unread 12 Aug 2006, 02:03   #343
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The facts as i see them is that subh can't actually go to war with exilition (as Treveler intimates) due to a few of their members probably having pnaps, thus rendering them unable to wage any kind of conflict. Hence why Paisley wants his 2nd and to grip it as hard as he can. From here, while subh don't have any official relation with exilition, they might as well have through the back door and the will of individual members.

If 1up can't see a way of encouraging these players to do otherwise, then they are probably well advised to trolley subh.
Unread 12 Aug 2006, 02:11   #344
Chika

if elviz jumped ship how come he lost no roids.
Unread 12 Aug 2006, 02:21   #345
Treveler

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

Quote:
Here it is in short, 1up were going to hit Subh sooner or later why give 1up the opportunity.... You are just annoyed because We screwed your lot over first. (lets be honest now, I even had in PM from a 1up MO that 1up would attack subh wether not exil were taken down or not.)
At what point did you start to think that a 1up MO was in control of 1up decision-making?
Unread 12 Aug 2006, 02:24   #346
Treveler

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
this 'control over the players' business you people keep bringing up; have you forgotten that 1up has too had many, many issues with some of their top guys having planet naps/fencesitting, and keeping ridiculously shit members in terms of usefulness to 1up, who were never kicked over the rounds? (bar storebo last round which was nothing short of hilarious for obvious reasons...)

(do not in any way take this post to be in defence of subh)
Yes 1up members are known for totaly ignoring their command and never join any wars.

But you are right, 1up did keep you after you quit when you had one wave through on you.
Unread 12 Aug 2006, 02:26   #347
Almeida

Almeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
it means you're a hypocrite if you subsequently criticise other people for blocking.
isn't it true that 1up HC critizised eXi for blocking and ruining the game?
isn't it true that 1up blocked themselves this round?
aren't u a hypocrite then?

oh no, i forgot; if eXi does it it is bad, ruining the game etc.
if u do it it is just to keep the round from stagnating
Unread 12 Aug 2006, 02:29   #348
The Real Arfy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almeida
isn't it true that 1up HC critizised eXi for blocking and ruining the game?
isn't it true that 1up blocked themselves this round?
aren't u a hypocrite then?

oh no, i forgot; if eXi does it it is bad, ruining the game etc.
if u do it it is just to keep the round from stagnating
eXi do/did it pre-round and pre-war and pre-any-reason-to-block/NAP.
1up do/did it (perhaps a little later than) when needed.

Unread 12 Aug 2006, 02:29   #349
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe 1up should have spend a bit less time on the forum and a bit more time on pa itself, then they wouldn't have needed to get xVx & Subh to back them up

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2006, 02:31   #350
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
eXi do/did it pre-round and pre-war and pre-any-reason-to-block/NAP.
1up do/did it (perhaps a little later than) when needed.
eXi had no naps/alliances this round from the start and 1up got hammered harder than any round before.

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote