User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 17 Jul 2006, 23:50   #1
spacehamster

A new MMORPG that involves Hamsters...IN SPACE!

Hello There,

My name is Zac Cramer, and my company is in the process of programming a new online game which you will play entirely within your browser, just like this one, for free. On my limited budget, (roughly $30,000 for the whole game) I don’t want to shell out the $5,000 necessary for a good focus group response, and instead am coming directly to you, the players of the top online web based RPG’s, to ask you to read over my concept for what the game is, and provide me with your feedback. Know that this is not a pipe dream, I have hired two programmers and two graphic artists, and they are working on it as you read this, so your feedback really will be valuable as we decide which game features to keep and which to toss. If you would like to provide me with your thoughts on this new game, please read the page below and respond with your opinions.

riderscartel.com/imports/sh/pirate.jpg Go there for a funny picture of a Space Pirate Hamster from one of our artists.
There is another picture at the end of this message!

Thanks!

Please note: this is a 3 page summary of a 25 page document, so yes, many details are being left off (roughly 22 pages of details) but this is the basic outline of the game.

The new game is called Space Hamsters, and it shares a lot with games like Travian, and Civilization. The basic concept is that you, the player, are a hamster who has been given a small city on a planet in a galaxy far, far away, and you must build up your city, conquer your neighbors, fly to other planets, and rule the universe.

The concept of Space Hamsters is to provide players with actual choice. Not just, “small, medium and large” but, “small, purple, and Pepsi:” the choices should not be degrees of each other. The Races are not aggressive, defensive, and middle, rather they are military men/technologically minded, sneaky/knowledgeable, and aggressive/explorative.

The Story – In the year 2007, researchers at Cal Tech in the Fermi National Laboratory began work, on behalf of the US government, on selectively breeding hamsters to create a hyper-intelligent hamster race that could be used to hunt down terrorists. The research was an amazing success: hamsters were taught to speak, carry weapons, and follow orders. Soon hamsters were running all over the world. The government developed two races of hamsters: Hidden Hamsters and Mechanical Hamsters; the hamsters themselves developed a third race, the Dawn of Time Hamsters. Eventually, in 2013, the terrorists were defeated and the government had no further need of the hamsters. So they sent all of them off into space, to another galaxy, because, at the time, that seemed like a reasonably decent way to get rid of a bunch of hyper-intelligent hamsters, who would probably notice if somebody tried to kill them all, and turn it into some sort of awful Planet of the Apes type scenario. You are one of those hamsters. The US government put you on a ship and sent you off through a one-way worm hole to found a new life on a new planet in a new galaxy. Your goal is to grow your city and bring glory to your great hamster name! There are three races of hamsters, each with their own advantages and disadvantages.

Resources – everything that can be built, units, buildings, etc., requires resources to build. There are 17 types of resources.

Common Resources – these are the basic things of life that are involved in most buildings, units, etc. They are the easiest to find and gather in large quantities.

Uncommon Resources – These are less common, but still found often enough. At least one is usually required for most intermediate level buildings and weapons systems.

Rare Resources – These are meant to be difficult to find, difficult to cultivate, and are only cultivated in small quantities. They are used for the elite weapons systems of a given race, as well as very high level structures.

Very Rare – these two resources are almost impossible to find, nearly as difficult to mine, and come out in maddeningly small quantities.

The Unique Resource – This is the most difficult thing to find in the game, but the most deadly units, highest level buildings, etc, require it.

Planets – In a game about the universe, planets are key. There are five different types of planets. All players start on a type 1 planet. Cities can only be founded on type 1 and 2 planets; types 3, 4 and 5 require special resource exploitation settlements.
a. Type 1 – An easily settled planet, most low level resources can be found here.
b. Type 2 – A harder to settle planet, on which players can find more of the higher level resources.
c. Type 3 – A planet that is unpleasant and requires significant effort and technology to live on. Like the ones before it, the higher level the planet, the harder it is to live on, the higher level of resources are found on it.
d. Type 4 – These are scorched earth planets, either totally frozen or totally volcanic. Like the ones before it, the higher level the planet, the harder it is to live on, the higher level of resources are found on it.
e. Type 5 – These are gas giant planets and the least easily settled planets. Like the ones before it, the higher level the planet, the harder it is to live on, the higher level of resources are found on it.

City/Settlement building – Players can build city’s and settlements, which give them control over the resources near them, as well as giving them places to build new buildings. A city is the central location of hamster life, in which all the hamsters live, work, play, etc. To build a city, a player needs to construct a colonization ship in the Space Port. The ship can then be sent to its new home to found another city.

A settlement is a small outpost of hamsters. Only a limited subset of buildings can be constructed in a settlement, as it functions only to the purpose of exploiting one or more resources, and is not meant to be a pleasant place to live. Building settlements is a bit more complicated, because settlements can be founded on all types of planets, different levels of technology are required for different levels of settlements.

Buildings – there are 50 different kinds of buildings, ranging from barracks in which you build your soldiers to trade offices where you trade your goods and space ports where you build your exploration craft. Each city has a limited number of spots in which buildings can be built, and so players will have to be careful in what they chose to construct.

Trade System – In Space Hamsters everything can be traded, on large and small scales, including knowledge of planets, technologies, and resources. Military units, however, can not be traded. The trade system will be extensive and filled with options, such that players can very nearly create, “Player Stores” in which they sell their resources and knowledge for a price.

Exploring your home planet. In order to explore, a user will need to build first a space station in their city, and then an exploration shuttle. The exploration team can then be sent out into unknown areas of the planet to explore them with various orders. From the beginning, the existence of other planets in your solar system is known, but not what type they are or who is on them. You can explore your solar system with a telescope or with a shuttle exploration crew.

Once a player develops sufficient technology to reach out beyond their solar system, their shuttle crews are upgraded to hyper-shuttles which can reach out farther and have additional options.

Alliance System – There will be standard alliances in Space Hamsters to allow players to work together. Being in an alliance can grant the alliance members several benefits, all of which can be toggled on and off by the guild leader. Alliances work pretty much like every other game: people join, have levels, there is a forum, there can be taxes, etc.

Demand Letters – Players can send each other demand letters, in which they can demand anything in exchange for a non-attack pact for a set length of time.

Combat- There are 3 types of units, infantry units, mobile units (tanks, etc) and air units. Each unit has 8 stats, the number of men required to build it, speed, and attack/defense versus all 3 types of units. There will also be “Generals” which are specific units that go out with an army and, depending on their level of experience, provide small/medium sizes bonuses to the army they are commanding. Units will also be able to gain experience, as they survive more combat missions.

Also note there is a fog of war, you can’t see anything unless you’ve traded for a map of it, or you’ve discovered it yourself.

Espionage: With spy hamsters you can infiltrate enemy citizens and order your hamsters to commit both benign and malicious acts.

riderscartel.com/imports/sh/general.jpg Go here for another funny hamster picture!

riderscartel.com/imports/sh/rich.jpg And here for the last one I’m giving you!

Please do respond with your comments/opinions/questions about this game…note that while I appreciate all comments, things to the effect of, “this will never work, save your money, get off our message board, go home loser…etc” probably won’t do me much good, although if they make you feel like a, “big man” you can ahead and boost your ego at my expense, I’m a good sport =)

Thanks guys!
Unread 17 Jul 2006, 23:56   #2
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: A new MMORPG that involves Hamsters...IN SPACE!

Will there be an appearance of guinea pigs? Perhaps as an evil enemy or something.

Will all the space stations be Von Braun wheels?
Unread 17 Jul 2006, 23:58   #3
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

boom
Unread 18 Jul 2006, 00:05   #4
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

Sounds like fun, as long it's free
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2006, 00:23   #5
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

awesome
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2006, 00:23   #6
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

i'd probably play, but then i've got nothing better to do.
Unread 18 Jul 2006, 00:24   #7
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spacehamster
Hello There,

My name is Zac Cramer, and my company is in the process of programming a new online game which you will play entirely within your browser, just like this one, for free. On my limited budget, (roughly $30,000 for the whole game) I don’t want to shell out the $5,000 necessary for a good focus group response, and instead am coming directly to you, the players of the top online web based RPG’s, to ask you to read over my concept for what the game is, and provide me with your feedback. Know that this is not a pipe dream, I have hired two programmers and two graphic artists, and they are working on it as you read this, so your feedback really will be valuable as we decide which game features to keep and which to toss. If you would like to provide me with your thoughts on this new game, please read the page below and respond with your opinions.

riderscartel.com/imports/sh/pirate.jpg Go there for a funny picture of a Space Pirate Hamster from one of our artists.

Thanks!

Please note: this is a 3 page summary of a 25 page document, so yes, many details are being left off (roughly 22 pages of details) but this is the basic outline of the game.

The new game is called Space Hamsters, and it shares a lot with games like Travian, and Civilization. The basic concept is that you, the player, are a hamster who has been given a small city on a planet in a galaxy far, far away, and you must build up your city, conquer your neighbors, fly to other planets, and rule the universe.

The concept of Space Hamsters is to provide players with actual choice. Not just, “small, medium and large” but, “small, purple, and Pepsi:” the choices should not be degrees of each other. The Races are not aggressive, defensive, and middle, rather they are military men/technologically minded, sneaky/knowledgeable, and aggressive/explorative.

The Story – In the year 2007, researchers at Cal Tech in the Fermi National Laboratory began work, on behalf of the US government, on selectively breeding hamsters to create a hyper-intelligent hamster race that could be used to hunt down terrorists. The research was an amazing success: hamsters were taught to speak, carry weapons, and follow orders. Soon hamsters were running all over the world. The government developed two races of hamsters: Hidden Hamsters and Mechanical Hamsters; the hamsters themselves developed a third race, the Dawn of Time Hamsters. Eventually, in 2013, the terrorists were defeated and the government had no further need of the hamsters. So they sent all of them off into space, to another galaxy, because, at the time, that seemed like a reasonably decent way to get rid of a bunch of hyper-intelligent hamsters, who would probably notice if somebody tried to kill them all, and turn it into some sort of awful Planet of the Apes type scenario. You are one of those hamsters. The US government put you on a ship and sent you off through a one-way worm hole to found a new life on a new planet in a new galaxy. Your goal is to grow your city and bring glory to your great hamster name! There are three races of hamsters, each with their own advantages and disadvantages.

Resources – everything that can be built, units, buildings, etc., requires resources to build. There are 17 types of resources.

Common Resources – these are the basic things of life that are involved in most buildings, units, etc. They are the easiest to find and gather in large quantities.

Uncommon Resources – These are less common, but still found often enough. At least one is usually required for most intermediate level buildings and weapons systems.

Rare Resources – These are meant to be difficult to find, difficult to cultivate, and are only cultivated in small quantities. They are used for the elite weapons systems of a given race, as well as very high level structures.

Very Rare – these two resources are almost impossible to find, nearly as difficult to mine, and come out in maddeningly small quantities.

The Unique Resource – This is the most difficult thing to find in the game, but the most deadly units, highest level buildings, etc, require it.

Planets – In a game about the universe, planets are key. There are five different types of planets. All players start on a type 1 planet. Cities can only be founded on type 1 and 2 planets; types 3, 4 and 5 require special resource exploitation settlements.
a. Type 1 – An easily settled planet, most low level resources can be found here.
b. Type 2 – A harder to settle planet, on which players can find more of the higher level resources.
c. Type 3 – A planet that is unpleasant and requires significant effort and technology to live on. Like the ones before it, the higher level the planet, the harder it is to live on, the higher level of resources are found on it.
d. Type 4 – These are scorched earth planets, either totally frozen or totally volcanic. Like the ones before it, the higher level the planet, the harder it is to live on, the higher level of resources are found on it.
e. Type 5 – These are gas giant planets and the least easily settled planets. Like the ones before it, the higher level the planet, the harder it is to live on, the higher level of resources are found on it.

City/Settlement building – Players can build city’s and settlements, which give them control over the resources near them, as well as giving them places to build new buildings. A city is the central location of hamster life, in which all the hamsters live, work, play, etc. To build a city, a player needs to construct a colonization ship in the Space Port. The ship can then be sent to its new home to found another city.

A settlement is a small outpost of hamsters. Only a limited subset of buildings can be constructed in a settlement, as it functions only to the purpose of exploiting one or more resources, and is not meant to be a pleasant place to live. Building settlements is a bit more complicated, because settlements can be founded on all types of planets, different levels of technology are required for different levels of settlements.

Buildings – there are 50 different kinds of buildings, ranging from barracks in which you build your soldiers to trade offices where you trade your goods and space ports where you build your exploration craft. Each city has a limited number of spots in which buildings can be built, and so players will have to be careful in what they chose to construct.

Trade System – In Space Hamsters everything can be traded, on large and small scales, including knowledge of planets, technologies, and resources. Military units, however, can not be traded. The trade system will be extensive and filled with options, such that players can very nearly create, “Player Stores” in which they sell their resources and knowledge for a price.

Exploring your home planet. In order to explore, a user will need to build first a space station in their city, and then an exploration shuttle. The exploration team can then be sent out into unknown areas of the planet to explore them with various orders. From the beginning, the existence of other planets in your solar system is known, but not what type they are or who is on them. You can explore your solar system with a telescope or with a shuttle exploration crew.

Once a player develops sufficient technology to reach out beyond their solar system, their shuttle crews are upgraded to hyper-shuttles which can reach out farther and have additional options.

Alliance System – There will be standard alliances in Space Hamsters to allow players to work together. Being in an alliance can grant the alliance members several benefits, all of which can be toggled on and off by the guild leader. Alliances work pretty much like every other game: people join, have levels, there is a forum, there can be taxes, etc.

Demand Letters – Players can send each other demand letters, in which they can demand anything in exchange for a non-attack pact for a set length of time.

Combat- There are 3 types of units, infantry units, mobile units (tanks, etc) and air units. Each unit has 8 stats, the number of men required to build it, speed, and attack/defense versus all 3 types of units. There will also be “Generals” which are specific units that go out with an army and, depending on their level of experience, provide small/medium sizes bonuses to the army they are commanding. Units will also be able to gain experience, as they survive more combat missions.

Also note there is a fog of war, you can’t see anything unless you’ve traded for a map of it, or you’ve discovered it yourself.

Espionage: With spy hamsters you can infiltrate enemy citizens and order your hamsters to commit both benign and malicious acts.

riderscartel.com/imports/sh/general.jpg Go here for another funny hamster picture!

Please do respond with your comments/opinions/questions about this game…note that while I appreciate all comments, things to the effect of, “this will never work, save your money, get off our message board, go home loser…etc” probably won’t do me much good, although if they make you feel like a, “big man” you can ahead and boost your ego at my expense, I’m a good sport =)

Thanks guys!
tl;dr
Unread 18 Jul 2006, 00:24   #8
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Hello There,

Thanks!

Thanks guys!
hehe hamsters are cute
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2006, 00:25   #9
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Hello There,

Thanks!

tl;dr

edit though id like to add i just cracked one off to dolly parton appearing in nine to five on bbc1. Im serious.
Unread 18 Jul 2006, 00:25   #10
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Hello There,

Thanks!

Thanks guys!
great idea, work on it
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2006, 00:26   #11
vampy
bound & gagged

vampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud of

will there be an option to make your hamster pink?

e.v.o.l.v.e
vampy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2006, 00:27   #12
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Hello There,

Thanks!

Thanks guys!

tldr
Unread 18 Jul 2006, 00:29   #13
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

jt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud of

It's an interesting idea, but far too overcomplicated for an online free game.

I didn't see anywhere that says what your server capacity will be, or is that in the part that you cut out? Also, PA is a tick based game, will your game be like that or more like say World of Warcraft?
Unread 18 Jul 2006, 00:30   #14
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Hello There,

Thanks!

Thanks guys!
Why cant I trade military units? I would want to do that
Unread 18 Jul 2006, 00:30   #15
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

jt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud of

BTW, I can't believe I just wasted 10 minutes reading that post.
jt25man is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2006, 00:32   #16
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Hello There,

Thanks!

Thanks guys!
No, thankYOU!
Unread 18 Jul 2006, 00:37   #17
vampy
bound & gagged

vampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hello There,

Thanks!

Thanks guys!
Could you please post the full document...i would like more information

e.v.o.l.v.e
Unread 18 Jul 2006, 00:42   #18
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

I can't believe people are asking questions when the bloke's already been banned
Unread 18 Jul 2006, 00:43   #19
vampy
bound & gagged

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampire_lestat
I can't believe people are asking questions when the bloke's already been banned
oh damn. i really wanted to know if i could have a pink hamster

e.v.o.l.v.e
Unread 18 Jul 2006, 01:04   #20
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

You could mess with the color settings of your video card or monitor and make him pink.
Unread 18 Jul 2006, 01:18   #21
Snurx
Dirte

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampire_lestat
Im really hoping he is going to register a new account so I can discuss my ideas for the game with him
Unread 18 Jul 2006, 01:18   #22
Snurx
Dirte

Quote:
Originally Posted by jt25man
You could mess with the color settings of your video card or monitor and make him pink.
Why do you assume its a him? if my hamster (pink one that is) isnt female im NOT PLAYING
Unread 18 Jul 2006, 01:33   #23
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snurx
Why do you assume its a him? if my hamster (pink one that is) isnt female im NOT PLAYING
I'd like to know if the boys are going to wear pants and the girls skirts, or is it going to be like cartoon characters and they only wear shirts/blouses.
Unread 18 Jul 2006, 01:39   #24
Snurx
Dirte

Quote:
I'd like to know if the boys are going to wear pants and the girls skirts, or is it going to be like cartoon characters and they only wear shirts/blouses.
I did not know hamsters wore clothes?
Unread 18 Jul 2006, 01:53   #25
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snurx
I did not know hamsters wore clothes?
Well if they're advanced genetically to where they can talk and take over worlds, wouldn't they develop self-image as well, to where maybe they'd want to wear clothes like us, either to emulate us, or because now that they're higher beings they think they should.
Unread 18 Jul 2006, 01:56   #26
Snurx
Dirte

Quote:
Well if they're advanced genetically to where they can talk and take over worlds, wouldn't they develop self-image as well, to where maybe they'd want to wear clothes like us, either to emulate us, or because now that they're higher beings they think they should.
Im sure the hamsters would understand the folly of copying our oppressive moral regimes, and reject such nonsense as clothing
Unread 18 Jul 2006, 02:00   #27
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Hello There,

Thanks!

Thanks guys!
Can you people please stop quoting this long ad. thanks.
Unread 18 Jul 2006, 02:10   #28
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vampy
oh damn. i really wanted to know if i could have a pink hamster

stop being so colourist
Unread 18 Jul 2006, 07:45   #29
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Hello There,

Thanks!

Thanks guys!
Would you like to know more?
Unread 18 Jul 2006, 09:51   #30
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Hello There,

Thanks!

Thanks guys!
what does tl;dr mean?

thought this would be a good time to ask!
Unread 18 Jul 2006, 10:21   #31
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
Topless Lap Dancers Rule
Thats such a let down ;/
Unread 18 Jul 2006, 10:29   #32
CjC
Throwing Shapes

CjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
Thats such a let down ;/
Too Lame; Delete Registration
Unread 18 Jul 2006, 10:56   #33
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I don't think it's morally justifiable for me to delete this thread.
Unread 18 Jul 2006, 10:58   #34
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by CjC
Too Lame; Delete Registration

another let down too, but still ;o
Unread 18 Jul 2006, 11:09   #35
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It means too long; didn't read.

Stop misleading the poor chap!
Unread 18 Jul 2006, 11:16   #36
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by meglamaniac
It means too long; didn't read.

Stop misleading the poor chap!
Total lies; disregard ramblings.
Unread 18 Jul 2006, 14:34   #37
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

terrorists located; dispatch rockets
Unread 18 Jul 2006, 15:36   #38
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
Quote:
Hello There,

Thanks!

Thanks guys!
Can you people please stop quoting this long ad. thanks.
Okey dokey!
Unread 18 Jul 2006, 17:12   #39
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Will there be hamster porn involved, do you suppose?
Unread 18 Jul 2006, 17:57   #40
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

in the hope that although his account is banned he is still reading this thread in the hope of getting some good replies, can i just say at this point: you are an idiot
Unread 18 Jul 2006, 17:58   #41
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

nothing to do with my old friends in #spacehamsters , i suppose ?

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2006, 18:16   #42
xplizit
-> Rydel

xplizit can only hope to improve

ofcourse.... it's Valle's secret identity & Furbie_Fanatic did the coding \o/
Unread 18 Jul 2006, 18:30   #43
[SH]Valle
Flying Hamster

[SH]Valle is an unknown quantity at this point

im innocent!