User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 4 Jun 2008, 21:16   #1
Hude
self-entitledly superior

Hude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant future
Denial R27

I heard Denial doesn't accept crashers in the alliance this round?
Hude is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jun 2008, 21:32   #2
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of
Re: Denial R27

Indeed, so i'm afraid you can't join.
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jun 2008, 22:07   #3
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You didn't really think we'd go away this easily, did you?

Ascendancy continues sharing.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jun 2008, 22:54   #4
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

lol

awesome Hc team btw guys but doesnt not doing def til tick 300 paint a bullseye on your members planets

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jun 2008, 22:57   #5
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

There would still be in-galaxy defence and so on.
Mind, it would have been more helpful had the whole universe not known about it.

Still, a couple of those things are handy. I've not written anything on the strategy forum yet about how to use the quests to get more roids. Looks like i wont have to now \o/ (thanks mate).

Plus the way that none/low/medium/high is calculated is interesting. Its almost worth having 1 ship of each type of factory always in production just to get that 'low' rating, rather than none.
Assuming your race can build that class, of course.
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jun 2008, 23:07   #6
jelle
LCH

jelle is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate Newbie
Plus the way that none/low/medium/high is calculated is interesting. Its almost worth having 1 ship of each type of factory always in production just to get that 'low' rating, rather than none.
Assuming your race can build that class, of course.
Hmm with res in prod shown anyway how will this be a plus?

JNC - One Addiction, One Passion and One Goal

16:57 [Satyr] gonna play speedy tomorrow dude?
16:58 [Satyr] need a couple of gays to have some fun
14:44 [@Oizo]: i need more penis
22:27 [@Jumper] im not hardcock

Viking hoisting the Raven Banner high!
jelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jun 2008, 23:12   #7
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by jelle
Hmm with res in prod shown anyway how will this be a plus?
Well, lets say you have 10 million resources in production. If they're all frigates/destroyers, the scan would look like this:

Code:
Factory Usage   
Light  Medium  Heavy   
None    High     None   
Total Amount of Resource in Production: 10,000,000

Now, if you had 1 ship of each, the scan would look like this:

Code:
Factory Usage   
Light  Medium  Heavy   
Low    High      Low    
Total Amount of Resource in Production: 10,000,000

This means that its possible that more proportion of that 10 mil might not be just on FR/DE (up to about 40%? of the value or 4mil resources) might not actually be FR/DE. This could skew the calculations for defence enough to make the result far less certain.

I think, anyway. Would only work if the 'none' was actually equal to 0, as 1 ship with 10 mil resources wouldnt be very much at all (especially if Xan FI).
Unread 4 Jun 2008, 23:33   #8
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Anyway, i apologise for hijacking this discussion (such as it is, anyway).
I've made a new thread on Strategy to talk about playing with planet scans in this fashion if you want to keep talking about this there.

Please, do go on.
Unread 5 Jun 2008, 00:04   #9
Membrivio
Leader of the Membrivians
Curveball Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion

Membrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to behold

I do thank the Lord Almighty for being an Orbiter and being allowed to have a real life ^^

Anyways, good luck Denial. Don't forget to have fun
R35/36: p3nguins
R37: Evolution
R48: ODDR
R49: CT
[KB] [Mercenaries] [p0ny]

The intelligent man finds almost everything ridiculous, the sensible man hardly anything. (J.W. Goethe)
Membrivio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jun 2008, 00:19   #10
ElAlan
Muppet

ElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of light

Crikey i would rather join the marines.. probably less effort or rules involved...

Retired.
ElAlan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jun 2008, 06:52   #11
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk

Good going Denial, you put the fun back in Planetarion!
Unread 5 Jun 2008, 07:55   #12
jelle
LCH

jelle is an unknown quantity at this point

lol right sov, my bad

JNC - One Addiction, One Passion and One Goal

16:57 [Satyr] gonna play speedy tomorrow dude?
16:58 [Satyr] need a couple of gays to have some fun
14:44 [@Oizo]: i need more penis
22:27 [@Jumper] im not hardcock

Viking hoisting the Raven Banner high!
jelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jun 2008, 07:57   #13
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Tbh I don't see what all the fuss is about.
Basicly that doc-file is just a starting guide to the first ticks of pa & some stuff about new features.
In the code of conduct there isn't anything another top alliance wouldn't expect from it's members. The not defending till tick 300 is also a bit standard these days with allies tagging up late and trying to hide as much people out of tag as possible...

Seriously, I don't get what's so funny about this, except somebody pasted that link to an ascendancy member and they decided to have another lol-fest.

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jun 2008, 08:16   #14
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Indeed. its a bit of a beat-up, but then again, that's what AD is for.
Unread 5 Jun 2008, 08:58   #15
[DW]Entropy
Ent|lunch

[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate Newbie
Indeed. its a bit of a beat-up, but then again, that's what AD is for.
Getting beaten up?

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results."

"Ars longa, vita brevis, occasio praeceps, experimentum periculosum, iudicium difficile"
[DW]Entropy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jun 2008, 19:24   #16
Zaejii
This Space for Rent
Speedy Thief Champion, Turbo Turtle Champion, Cop-For-This Champion

Zaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DW]Entropy
Getting beaten up?
having lol-fests
Unread 5 Jun 2008, 20:45   #17
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Membrivio
I do thank the Lord Almighty for being an Orbiter and being allowed to have a real life ^^

Anyways, good luck Denial. Don't forget to have fun
when did u get a life mate? where did u buy it? <3
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2008, 07:38   #18
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Sun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedeejem!
Tbh I don't see what all the fuss is about.
Basicly that doc-file is just a starting guide to the first ticks of pa & some stuff about new features.
In the code of conduct there isn't anything another top alliance wouldn't expect from it's members. The not defending till tick 300 is also a bit standard these days with allies tagging up late and trying to hide as much people out of tag as possible...

Seriously, I don't get what's so funny about this, except somebody pasted that link to an ascendancy member and they decided to have another lol-fest.
There's the one top alliance that doesn't expect much of any of that from its members, and it kicked your collective arses all over the universe last round!
Unread 6 Jun 2008, 09:46   #19
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENIAL
We expect everyone to be available 24/7
I m glad I m asc.

( I will be 24/7 avail I spose, but I dont like it being expected of me! -during summer atleast.. )

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2008, 09:50   #20
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster
I m glad I m asc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBG
I`m not.

There, saved u the effort of posting it <3

Quote:
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
Unread 6 Jun 2008, 09:54   #21
Hude
self-entitledly superior

Hude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant future

I'm glad I can freely crash.

JBG is not.
Hude is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jun 2008, 01:20   #22
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster
I will be 24/7 avail I spose
Can i SMS you at will?
Unread 10 Jun 2008, 22:56   #23
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlaTa
Can i SMS you at will?
spose I owe u, so ye

Quote:
Unread 22 Jun 2008, 01:31   #24
ElAlan
Muppet

ElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of light

I heard of some elaborate plan to hack the game, get nearly all their HC closed and try to take the scumbag cheating babykilling alliance title from asc...

oh..wait...

Retired.
ElAlan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2008, 01:34   #25
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElAlan
I heard of some elaborate plan to hack the game, get nearly all their HC closed and try to take the scumbag cheating babykilling alliance title from asc...

oh..wait...
I love it when a plan comes together.

(Tongue in cheek ffs)
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2008, 01:51   #26
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

I bet someone finds a way to blame ascendancy for this, and ofc the entire community will react...

nn
DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2008, 01:52   #27
[ND]Byrney
Nobody

[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold

I hear Ascendancy told them how to do it actually, can anyone confirm?
Unread 22 Jun 2008, 02:34   #28
Recluse

Recluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to all

I hear all alliance scanners are going to get closed next for the same reasons. Apparently this problem has been prolific for several rounds now.

Saver of Sad

Supreme Commander of The Spider Colony
Recluse is offline   Reply With Quote