User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment

Unread 7 Oct 2012, 01:53   #1
SantaCruz
I've been around

SantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to behold
HvN

If you need a tag to play in outside a top alliance in r49. I will be running HvN. I've heard rumours we're disbanding, its not true. We're playing with a smaller tag.
We'll be playing for fun. Members enjoyment before everything else. We'll base our politics with 2 goals in mind. Your planet and a fun round.
If you got more questions pm me. If your looking to get the most out of pa before it dies come play with us.

SantaCruz
Unread 7 Oct 2012, 02:26   #2
Makhil

Makhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to behold
Re: HvN

in other words: come to Haven before PA goes to hell...
Unread 7 Oct 2012, 14:33   #3
SantaCruz
I've been around

SantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to behold

PA has already started well down that path. I'm saying come play with us and together we can try and postpone that.
Unread 7 Oct 2012, 15:49   #4
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Korsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the rough

IF there was only the smallest proof of life from PA owners people like me would come back.. But why come back if the game is going nowhere but down?
I'd love to play with you, but seriously the game sucks as it is now.

And...

Relation Change Ascendancy and the Horde are now at war with each other.
Korsan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2012, 16:21   #5
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

where's my invite!
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2012, 17:24   #6
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

Just don't defend too often, else they might kick you.

That asides, good luck chaps!