User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 1 Sep 2006, 20:05   #1
Nazqil
s-eX-y

Nazqil can only hope to improve
End of Round 18

Today it will happen... Round 18 is finaly over and players can withdraw to refill their batteries

Now you guys are wondering who I am ? Let me clarify... I am old school player since Round 1.

Why I started to write this long ( ??? ) message, only because PA team told me that it would be better idea to start Forum thread than say few words in end of round ceremony...

First of all I would like to say thanks to Pdmaster who dragged me out from my own darkness... And other "Little Devils" including Angellinna ( you made me feel human again ) , BA ( stop ignoring me ) , Bozz ( My Idol ), Jackie ( You lazy bastard ^^ ) and Rasputin ( My lovely nightwatcher ).
Without you guys I wouldnt never play after round 14 ...

I will be honest and tell that my last 8 months have been like hell... Doctors found cancer from my legs and ordered me to stay bed... I almost gave up playing pa but then came Pdmaster and ordered me to play with him ( blame him if this thread is annoying ). Anyway my current health is reason why I earlier had some "grudge" with alliance called InSomnia... Jonas I am sorry that I caused so much trouble earlier.

About this Round: Escape... You guys were great , we had many great battles with other alliances, sadly our members couldnt stand roid losses so they left us... Only Few of us survived... As proud member of Escape Id like to say again that you guys were GREAT.

I hope that trhis message reach my old galaxy mates, I haven´t forgot you guys... I hope that pa will disappear before its my time to leave this world behind... One thing is quite sure... If I die before last pa round, my spirit wont die... Everyone mark my words: In last Planetarion round there will be player who is carrying name Nazqil.

I wish good luck to everyone for next Round ( I always accept free roids *krhm* )

And like one beatiful singer says: *Im spreading my wings and learn how to fly, I´ll do it all takes till I touch the sky*

-Nazqil-
Nazqil is offline   Reply With Quote