User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 1 Oct 2004, 16:12   #1
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Adventures in Emotional Minefields

Disclaimer: This ones long.

Ok so, here’s the first real story post for a while from me. Recent events have left me somewhat unwilling to do much or to post about anything I’ve done.
But I said to myself “it’s time to get back in the game”. (I got that one from my “The Football Pundits Big Book Of Clichés)
Ok, I didn’t say that. I said to myself “I need a pint or six”.

Just at that very moment one of my m8’s called me.
Thursday night being a studenty night, and with the universities back, he had the idea of heading out to a club. Normally they are indie-ish these nights.
His flimsy excuse was he wanted to have a drink but what he really wanted, and later admitted to, was to grind some naive drunk 1st year 17 year old chick.

Now while I agreed that it’d be a good night to head out, I didn’t really share his goals of exploiting some poor country virgin girl on her first real night out in university as he did. I did however feel that there would be plenty of young 2nd 3rd and (possibly) 4th year girls about that ‘know the score’ and wouldn’t pang my conscience.

Though if a drunk sexy lascivious naive 1st year girl decided to exploit me, then who am I to argue

So yes, I decided to head out. Have some fun. Take my mind off things.

The other day the ex gf called and asked if I wanted to get back together.I was quite wary. But eventually after getting some reassurances from her (and apologies) I agreed to “see how it goes”. Hoping for some short term shagging at the very least, I was a little cheered up.
She didn’t answer her phone the day we were supposed to arrange to meet. Sent her a text, left it at that. Another day passed. Nothing. At this stage it was merely a minor distraction.
Eventually I got to talk to her and she revealed that she’s changed her mind (once more) and that she’d prefer not to “start things up again”.

I needed some relief. This is where the idea of nailing some free spirited student type came into it’s own.

Got ready. Realised I was too dressed up for a student night. Put on a (good, fashionable,) T-Shirt (received a comment about it “Ooo ironed. Fancy”), some casual pants (trousers for you British lot), threw on my good trainers/shoes and messed up my hair (as normal).

Had a few drinks in the bar. Plenty of talent. Unbelievable amount actually. Got talking to a couple of girls. Pleasant conversation. Nothing doing though.

Got somewhat drunker. Good. Liked that feeling. I had work at 8am the next morning and faced a 40min drive before hand but, hey, you’re only young and desperate once.

More alcohol. Feeling quite good now. Drink has a way of making your confidence seem bigger by making you invulnerable to that section of your brain that worries about what other people think.

Got up dancing. Dancefloor was packed. Hard to move. There was a group of girls that positioned themselves next to us. 3 girls, 1 beauty, 1 ok and 1 somewhat kicked girl. With my luck, the ugly one decided to make herself available to me. Positioned herself with her back to me and kept dancing into me, occasionally looking around.

Every move I made to access the other two was countered by that damn girl group thing of them all moving to keep her in line with me.
After a while of me not biting, they decided to move off.
Same thing happened with two short dumpy girls.
There were few hot women on the floor and it was getting packed with guys fast. Its that 2am syndrome where there’s nothing but guys who haven’t scored on the floor. This effect is fast approaching it seems, even though its not that late.

We move up the floor in one last attempt to get near some girls. There are a few about. Surrounded and circled like indians around a wagon train.
Those 3 from earlier are there. They move near us again. I see the ugly one being moved into position to try for me again. Without thinking I shift my body, make eye contact with the hot chick I’d been looking at in the group, smiled, did a suggestive face thing and then just took her. As in, just walked into the group and grabbed her in one fluid motion. Usually this results in being subjected to revenge from the others in the group but no. Got her. Yay!

Oh wait, I hadn’t planned this far ahead. I hadn’t actually planned this at all. So after a very brief moment of indecision I danced somewhat and then just kissed her. She suggested we sit down. Great! Score! In a manner I’ve not managed for eons, dancefloor moves.

We headed off to sit down and have a good grope in the semi darkness of the chill out area. Quite enjoying myself I was in no hurry to leave.

We got talking and she’s quite nice as well as being quite fit. I couldn’t believe my luck.
Then my ex gf walked past. I only noticed her when she stopped in front of the table and stared. Ignoring her (pretending I didn’t see her) I kissed lil miss hottie again in a good passionate manner. Clearly the ex didn’t like this. She looked pissed off quickly walked away out of my periphery vision.

To be honest, I didn’t think of her at all after that. Being somewhat preoccupied.

Having forgotten about my m8 I suddenly think of him when the club is over. Ringing his phone has no effect. The hotties friends were leaving so I got her number, she asked for mine, we agreed to meet up again and swapped a little more saliva.

Went looking for my m8. Nowhere to be seen. Was walking out when I saw the ex storming off in a huge hissy fit. Wondered what it was about.

Met my m8. He was laughing. He said some tall blonde chick had come up to him, grabbed him, said “you’ll do”, positioned him at the entrance to the chill out area and looked up as if she was looking for someone. He asked what she was doing and she just looked at him then angled him in a certain way and proceeded to eat the face off him.

Being somewhat taken aback by this he pushed her off for a moment and she acted strange, looked up as if she was looking for someone and desperately wanted to kiss him again. He called her a psycho and she stormed off in a huff just as I walked out. It was my ex. Clearly trying to make me jealous she’s hopped on the first guy she’s seen who’d happened to be my m8. The coincidence was quite interesting.

So walking home I see her walking with her friend towards us, she sees the both of us together, looks at me with panic and asks "do you know each other?!?". With a smile we both say we're m8's. She says something like "I didn't mean it" as she hurries off. Overall it wasn't her night. Which makes a fking change.
Unread 1 Oct 2004, 16:21   #2
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Adventures in Emotional Minefields

it amused me for 5 mins at work.

so it must be good.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 1 Oct 2004, 16:23   #3
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

yawn
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Oct 2004, 16:24   #4
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

At no point did I say this was entertaining. I just decided to steal 5 minutes of your life you will never get back. Muhaha.
Unread 1 Oct 2004, 17:02   #5
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

Well it managed to entertain me for a few minutes, a brief respite from a life of boredom so I am happy.
Unread 1 Oct 2004, 17:43   #6
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

entertained me for 5 mins as well heh she deserved it, get stuck into the fit lass
Unread 1 Oct 2004, 17:48   #7
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Score one for the good guys.
Unread 1 Oct 2004, 19:18   #8
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

nice one dude.
So, let us know what happens with the nice new one!

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Oct 2004, 19:20   #9
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

And we need pics
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Oct 2004, 19:23   #10
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

we always need pics

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Oct 2004, 21:02   #11
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point

Incredibly Shallow.
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Oct 2004, 21:08   #12
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunday8pm
Incredibly Shallow.
Shallow nights are always the best.
Unread 1 Oct 2004, 21:55   #13
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point

Yah the best, I was more referring that the emotional minefields thing is truly misleading in the grand scheme of life :P
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Oct 2004, 00:40   #14
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

nice one
your ex is a cow btw :\
good on you to get rid of her.
Unread 2 Oct 2004, 01:12   #15
MAdnRisKy
home wrecker

MAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to behold

that was quite well written I was ammused and I'd have to echo pab

#pr0nstars - a pimp is for life, not just for christmas
MAdnRisKy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Oct 2004, 02:44   #16
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Only one question that matters really.

You a Cork lad or a Jackeen?
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Oct 2004, 08:29   #17
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles
Only one question that matters really.

You a Cork lad or a Jackeen?
Why on earth would you assume either?

I'm from Limerck.
Unread 4 Oct 2004, 10:33   #18
JamMak
Cynical Optimist

JamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud of

Heh nice (Y)
JamMak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Oct 2004, 10:38   #19
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

Cheers guys. Updates shall be posted if relevant, interesting and above all sleezy.
Unread 4 Oct 2004, 11:24   #20
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

do girls really snog other men in nightclubs to try and get exboyfriends jealous?

*shakes head at youth of today*

(go for the easy one you picked up on the dance floor, the other girl sounds like a 15 year old brainless bimbo)
Unread 4 Oct 2004, 11:31   #21
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by madi
do girls really snog other men in nightclubs to try and get exboyfriends jealous?

(go for the easy one you picked up on the dance floor, the other girl sounds like a 15 year old brainless bimbo)

definately m8, your ex did say she didnt want to start it uyp again....its her fault

keep the really fit bird

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Oct 2004, 12:53   #22
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

Quote:
Originally Posted by madi

It appears so. I knew that tactics such as this were the mainstay of teenage relationships, however I expected a little more maturity from 20-something ones.

Quote:
There is no hope in hell I'm touching my Ex. While I did like her initally, her messing me about and the very short period we were going out means she's not particularly high on my desire list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
definately m8, your ex did say she didnt want to start it uyp again....its her fault

keep the really fit bird
I plan to sink my claws into her and tie her up in my basement if necessary. I've been learning knot tying from Dace.
Unread 4 Oct 2004, 12:53   #23
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Unread 4 Oct 2004, 13:02   #24
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Amusement++;

Incidentally, I was reading this, and writing this reply from a comfy chair in the living room, because atm I have the PC hooked up to the TV and stereo. Just thought I'd share some of my comfort
Unread 5 Oct 2004, 05:09   #25
Raging.Retard
Street Tramp

Raging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant future

Brought a smile to my face.
Unread 5 Oct 2004, 12:56   #26
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncubusGod

I plan to sink my claws into her and tie her up in my basement if necessary. I've been learning knot tying from Dace.
dace cant tie knots, he used the age old chloroform and locked room combo
Unread 5 Oct 2004, 13:16   #27
TheShadowMan
Choice of Whacker sir?

TheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud of

Nice man, if you really want to rub it in ring ur ex lack and ask for the new bitch, and go "oops" hahahahaha

Very entertaining,

tsm
Unread 5 Oct 2004, 22:59   #28
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
dace cant tie knots, he used the age old chloroform and locked room combo

Actually because i cant tie knots i use velcro.
Unread 5 Oct 2004, 23:12   #29
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
See the age group you go for has more experience with velcro than you do, having to fasten around four straps across their shoes each day.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Oct 2004, 12:33   #30
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
As in, you tie them up with it or you have one giant wall of velcro so you can stick them to it?
Unread 6 Oct 2004, 12:41   #31
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Feel free to continue to use Velcro - you are putting me through uni.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote