User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 12 Dec 2002, 11:20   #1
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
How did your council fair?

http://www.audit-commission.gov.uk/cpa/index.asp

Mine got 'fair' - sounds about right, they dont totally suck but nothing amazing.
Unread 12 Dec 2002, 12:12   #2
[GAP]Obiwan

[GAP]Obiwan is an unknown quantity at this point
Bromley = wEAK
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
[GAP]Obiwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2002, 12:16   #3
hinch
Banned

hinch is an unknown quantity at this point
current town leeds got good old town huddersfield got excellent (kirklees)

home town doncaster got good some how even though theyre 110% corrupt
hinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2002, 12:19   #4
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Blackburn with Darwin: Excellent :eek::eek::eek:

I'ld hate to live in other places if our council is supposed to be excellent.
Unread 12 Dec 2002, 12:20   #5
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
City of York got a 'good'
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2002, 12:43   #6
CjC
Throwing Shapes

CjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant future
Northampton and MK weak.

As I expected.
Unread 12 Dec 2002, 13:09   #7
Smugs
Major

Smugs has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Gloucestershire County Council got "GOOD"

R3 - [None] - 184:10:12
R4 - [FeaR] - 234:25:3 - [MoW]
R5 - [GLX] - XX:XX:8
R6 - [GLX] - 5:13:6 - [MoC]
R7 - [GLX] - 35:XX:13 - [MoC]
R8 - [Flash] - 12:7:1
R9 - [Did Not Play]
R9.5 - [None] -1:10:19 - [MoW]/[MoD]

==Retired Planetarion Veteran==
Smugs is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2002, 14:16   #8
supergemz
r0x0r

supergemz is an unknown quantity at this point
hehe yeah Northamptonshire is a crap place to live in. Kettering is **** as well (where I live). I worked at the Council (Human Resources), tis dodgeness. I'm gonna work there again though in January, in the IT department! :eek:
Huddersfield would be a good place though I reckon \o/ I wanna move there \o/

#gemz
supergemz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2002, 15:38   #9
Jammers

Jammers has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Durham got a Good. This is strange, since they are spending £90000 to build a museum, less than one mile away from my house, with free entry, so its gonna be paid for entirely the taxpayer
They should have got Poor. Or lower.
Unread 12 Dec 2002, 16:15   #10
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
North Lincolnshire council got:

Education 4 out of 4
Children's Services 3 out of 4
Adults' Services 3 out of 4
Environment 2 out of 4
Housing 1 out of 4
Libraries & Leisure 2 out of 4
Benefits 3 out of 4
Use of Resources 3 out of 4
Core Services 3 out of 4

Overall: 'Good'
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2002, 17:04   #11
Mong
Forever Delayed

Mong is on a distinguished road
Halton got "Good". I always thought we'd be "poor"

*shrug*

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

<vampy> plus i hate people ... i despise humanity as a whole

pablissimo "I'm still geting over the fact you just posted a pic of your own vomit"
Mong is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2002, 17:23   #12
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Go Knowsley, 'Good' I hear them say.
pablissimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2002, 17:30   #13
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Heh, nice to see Notts City getting what I expected. Not surprising, as that council is a ****hole.
Notts County (my council) got good. Hurrah!

Unread 12 Dec 2002, 17:46   #14
Dave
Infallible

Dave is an unknown quantity at this point
MK weak.

Now theres a suprise, MKC has been **** ever since i lived here.
Unread 12 Dec 2002, 18:10   #15
Ugly Monkey
Super Ultimate Cool

Ugly Monkey is infamous around these partsUgly Monkey is infamous around these parts
Croydon - Good
Ugly Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2002, 19:04   #16
Supernova9
m u p p e t

Supernova9 is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Ugly Monkey
Croydon - Good
Hmm, I live right on the Merton/Croydon boundary, my back garden is the line :/

Seems I landed on the wrong side of said line - Merton - Weak
Unread 12 Dec 2002, 19:08   #17
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
The Royal County of Berkshire is 'good'
Unread 12 Dec 2002, 19:08   #18
MAdnRisKy
home wrecker

MAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Jammers
Durham got a Good. This is strange, since they are spending £90000 to build a museum, less than one mile away from my house, with free entry, so its gonna be paid for entirely the taxpayer
They should have got Poor. Or lower.
Durham is "arty" and "posh" hence the lifestyle will be largey afforded by those lower in social status.
Thus it's hardly suprising is it? :/

(case in point opera grant from nat lottery, I mean as if people who go to the opera play the national lottery?)

#pr0nstars - a pimp is for life, not just for christmas
MAdnRisKy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2002, 19:28   #19
Zither
Alcoholic

Zither is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Ugly Monkey
Croydon - Good
Only 1 out of 4 for the enviroment though (not a surprise).

<Ahriman> i didn't know they were shemales until i f*cked them...

If you can't win an argument without using insults you have lost the argument already
Zither is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2002, 19:32   #20
BesigedB
Darling

BesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of light
City of Edinburgh

its not ****ing listed.
Unread 12 Dec 2002, 19:43   #21
Dreadnought!

Mine is Sunderland and got Excellent

i laughed
Unread 12 Dec 2002, 19:48   #22
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
Hampshire is excellent.

hmm.
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2002, 19:52   #23
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place
Cheshire were excellent...woot?
Unread 12 Dec 2002, 20:33   #24
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Croydon (where I live) : Good

Lambeth (across the road) : Poor

Bromley (where I work and deal with LBB all the time) : Weak.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2002, 21:18   #25
Tobe
Checkout Boy

Tobe is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Bloomers III
The Royal County of Berkshire is 'good'
i m glad you got here first or i might of had to put some effort in
Unread 12 Dec 2002, 23:37   #26
MrMilli
For Windows 95 Compatible

MrMilli is an unknown quantity at this point
"Excellent"
Unread 12 Dec 2002, 23:46   #27
Raging.Retard
Street Tramp

Raging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant future
Berkshire is the win tbh, Reading and Wokingham got good \o/.
Unread 12 Dec 2002, 23:48   #28
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Mine isn't listed, which might explain why the bins haven't been emptied in three weeks....

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2002, 01:40   #29
Helveticus
finnish pokèmon

Helveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by SYMM
My thoughts exactly No less than 3/4 in every category, surprised me.

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
We enjoy sucking the fun out of the boards. It's a competition.
Helveticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2002, 01:48   #30
Zither
Alcoholic

Zither is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks
Croydon (where I live) : Good

Which part of croydon? i live in south croydon, near south croydon station

<Ahriman> i didn't know they were shemales until i f*cked them...

If you can't win an argument without using insults you have lost the argument already
Zither is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2002, 02:24   #31
Emperor Rozenski
Generic funny comment.

Emperor Rozenski is a name known to allEmperor Rozenski is a name known to allEmperor Rozenski is a name known to allEmperor Rozenski is a name known to allEmperor Rozenski is a name known to allEmperor Rozenski is a name known to all
Hampshire County - Excellent

There's a huge surprise!!
Hampshire have way more money to play with per head of population than any other councils in the UK, I'd be shocked if it was anything less than excellent.
I live in Basingstoke where the local council actually owns 95% of the land that commerce and industry occupys, they make large sums of money from that, making them the second richest council in the UK after Hull, whose council made a buckload of cash in the cell phone 'boom' a few years back.
Heh, so why is council tax so high here.

Kick the Baby! - did we rock your world?
Emperor Rozenski is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2002, 02:55   #32
Scouser

Liverpool ****ty council : Fair

Education 2 out of 4
Children's Services 2 out of 4
Adults' Services 2 out of 4
Environment 2 out of 4
Housing 2 out of 4
Benefits 2 out of 4
Libraries & Leisure 3 out of 4

Core Services 2 out of 4

say no more.
Unread 13 Dec 2002, 19:00   #33
Obliterate
:cool:

Obliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant future
Hertfordshire got 'Excellent'
Unread 13 Dec 2002, 21:27   #34
Intervention
In fond memory of SB

Intervention is an unknown quantity at this point
Notts County - Good

--------------
My Artwork
Intervention is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2002, 22:01   #35
Knightpeter

Quote:
Originally posted by [GAP]Obiwan
Bromley = wEAK
Boo!
Unread 13 Dec 2002, 22:26   #36
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough
Average I think mine got. Considering the utter screw up currently unfolding over redevelopment of a housing estate, they're bloody lucky to get that.
Unread 15 Dec 2002, 18:13   #37
seventh
Lai

seventh is an unknown quantity at this point
hampshire - excellent
Education 4 out of 4
Social Care
Children's Services 3 out of 4
Adults' Services 2 out of 4
Environment 4 out of 4
Libraries & Leisure 3 out of 4

Core Services 4 out of 4
[18:02]<DJ_Bass>When i was just a knee basher i ran outside with a coat hanger above my head thinking it would repel lightning

[18:03]<Ashknight>If it hit you, now that would explain a LOT
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Follow the guy in front
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
<[7th]Seventh> liseh?
<Bloomers> hmmm
<Bloomers> he's okay
<Bloomers> you are fitter tho
seventh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2002, 18:15   #38
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Zither
Which part of croydon? i live in south croydon, near south croydon station
Crown Point. Near Upper Norwood. West Norwood (which is Lambeth) is the nearest train station, etc.

(So one of the ****er parts of Croydon. Not counting New Addington obviously)
Unread 15 Dec 2002, 18:37   #39
ViaraiX

ViaraiX is an unknown quantity at this point
Camden LBC has been judged as excellent

lol
Unread 15 Dec 2002, 18:39   #40
Sh0cK
100% Pikey

Sh0cK is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by [GAP]Obiwan
Bromley = wEAK
Bromley > *
Unread 15 Dec 2002, 18:50   #41
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally posted by Sh0cK
Bromley > *
Bearing in mind that Bromley covers Penge, St Mary Cray and the Ramsden I would say "no" to your claim.
Unread 15 Dec 2002, 19:00   #42
MAdnRisKy
home wrecker

MAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Emperor Rozenski
Hampshire County - Excellent

There's a huge surprise!!
Hampshire have way more money to play with per head of population than any other councils in the UK, I'd be shocked if it was anything less than excellent.
I live in Basingstoke where the local council actually owns 95% of the land that commerce and industry occupys, they make large sums of money from that, making them the second richest council in the UK after Hull, whose council made a buckload of cash in the cell phone 'boom' a few years back.
Heh, so why is council tax so high here.
Hull may be rich, but trust me it's still a dump, and sheit for live music

#pr0nstars - a pimp is for life, not just for christmas
MAdnRisKy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2002, 00:50   #43
Shakky
Divine

Shakky is an unknown quantity at this point
Croydon scored good :/

how is that possible

Nosferatu
Silver
Elysium
RaH
Eclipse
Shakky is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2002, 02:04   #44
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
i work for durham county council
they interviewed me as part of that report
I AM TEH WIN!!!!!!!111122222
Unread 16 Dec 2002, 14:41   #45
Geeza
Dances With Sheep

Geeza is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by SYMM
I was going to post about cheshire but you beat me to it

Where abouts do you live then?

Anyone else from cheshire? Anyone near Cheshire oaks?
Of godlike hardship tells me I must die
Like a sick eagle looking at the sky.
---
Zak
Geeza is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2002, 21:58   #46
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally posted by Shakky
Croydon scored good :/
Housing and schools aren't _that_ bad compared to some (I say as someone housed and educated in Croydon).

I'm surprised libraries only got 2 out of 4 - Croydon Central library is better than any non-University library I've been to.
Unread 16 Dec 2002, 23:39   #47
Supernova9
m u p p e t

Supernova9 is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks
Housing and schools aren't _that_ bad compared to some (I say as someone housed and educated in Croydon).

I'm surprised libraries only got 2 out of 4 - Croydon Central library is better than any non-University library I've been to.
Even Crown Point is better than the cesspool known as Norbury where I currently reside :/
Unread 16 Dec 2002, 23:42   #48
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally posted by Supernova9
Even Crown Point is better than the cesspool known as Norbury where I currently reside :/
There's too many people on these boards from this part of town :/

But what part of Norbury? I spent far too much of my childhood at relatives near the high-street (Southbrook Road, relatively near the station).