User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 24 Jan 2005, 22:05   #151
PureviL
robdash!

PureviL is a splendid one to beholdPureviL is a splendid one to beholdPureviL is a splendid one to beholdPureviL is a splendid one to beholdPureviL is a splendid one to beholdPureviL is a splendid one to behold
Re: Let's play game: Name that game screenshot!

nope

but pretty close

edit: LHC has it right
It is ridiculous to claim that video games influence children. For instance, if PacMan affected kids born in the 80s, we should by now have a bunch of teenagers who run around in darkened rooms eating pills while listening to monotonous electronic music.
PureviL is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 22:06   #152
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

ah shit was about to correct it, but I am playing chess as well
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 22:08   #153
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

http://img192.exs.cx/img192/1219/tennis8cb.png
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 23:06   #154
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

tennis (8cb)?

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 23:29   #155
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC
Realsports tennis

(I admit I cheated a bit; I knew it was an atari 2600 game caled 'something tennis' since I owned it, so I googled for atari 2600 tennis).

edit: It was actually activision tennis I owned.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 23:32   #156
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Yeah well done anyway.
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 23:36   #157
PureviL
robdash!

PureviL is a splendid one to beholdPureviL is a splendid one to beholdPureviL is a splendid one to beholdPureviL is a splendid one to beholdPureviL is a splendid one to beholdPureviL is a splendid one to behold

http://img162.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img1...ge=game8lm.gif

It is ridiculous to claim that video games influence children. For instance, if PacMan affected kids born in the 80s, we should by now have a bunch of teenagers who run around in darkened rooms eating pills while listening to monotonous electronic music.
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 23:37   #158
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

I don't remember that one, but here is one that is fairly recent (and easy):

http://img166.exs.cx/img166/2149/footballgame8mg.jpg
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 23:43   #159
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureviL
paratrooper
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 23:46   #160
PureviL
robdash!

i just found out paratrooper was one of the random 'extra' games on my iPod mini and had to put it up here, wasted a lot of time on that as a kid
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 23:47   #161
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC
I don't remember that one, but here is one that is fairly recent (and easy):

http://img166.exs.cx/img166/2149/footballgame8mg.jpg

Brutal Sports Football

(cheated by checking out ataritimes.com )
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 23:48   #162
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

http://img177.exs.cx/img177/1985/game17au.jpg

obscurity++

one of my favourite Atari ST games (think it was on the Amiga too) - I'll be surprised if anyone gets this.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 23:51   #163
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
Brutal Sports Football

(cheated by checking out ataritimes.com )
Nope.
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 23:56   #164
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

Exclamation Re: Let's play game: Name that game screenshot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
http://img177.exs.cx/img177/1985/game17au.jpg

obscurity++

one of my favourite Atari ST games (think it was on the Amiga too) - I'll be surprised if anyone gets this.
Lords of Chaos (my favourite game on Amstrad CPC)

edit: although it looked arguably worse on CPC http://cpczone.emuunlim.com/media/sc...of-chaos-4.png
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 00:08   #165
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

as no-one seemed to know 3 of the 12 I posted, I think it's time I named them...

1-x was twin kingdom valley
7-x was backlash
8-x was encounter
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 00:09   #166
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

OK 9 new ones here before I go to sleep:

http://img162.exs.cx/img162/4186/game19fb.gif 1-X

http://img162.exs.cx/img162/2296/game26jd.jpg 1-X

http://img162.exs.cx/img162/6387/game34vs.jpg

http://img162.exs.cx/img162/5670/game41cd.gif 1-X

http://img163.exs.cx/img163/2343/game50nu.png LHC

http://img163.exs.cx/img163/1980/game61rm.png 1-X

http://img164.exs.cx/img164/1646/game73bw.gif

http://img164.exs.cx/img164/5273/game85xu.gif

http://img164.exs.cx/img164/5858/game87tp.png 1-X

Last edited by SilverSmoke; 25 Jan 2005 at 01:29.
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 00:10   #167
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

http://img163.exs.cx/img163/2343/game50nu.png is Smash TV
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 00:14   #168
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I knew smash tv, uridium and sabre wulf straightaway...

edit - ah I see LHC beat me to one of them
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 00:17   #169
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

These aren't the hardest I realise, rather big hits in their days most of 'm.
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 00:19   #170
1-X
overtired

1st one is fort apocalypse
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 00:21   #171
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Such a great little game
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 00:57   #172
1-X
overtired

#4 wonder boy in monster land
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 00:59   #173
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Isn't that Streets of Rage?

I'm probably worng, the only one I really recognise is Micro Machines! Although for the record, I had an Amiga 500.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 01:12   #174
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Nope, actually it is a beat 'm up on the amiga.

Wonderyboy in Monsterland is correct 1-X
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 01:18   #175
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

http://img163.exs.cx/img163/1980/game61rm.png - Dragon Ninja or Shadow Ninja or Something.

http://img164.exs.cx/img164/5273/game85xu.gif - F19 Stealth Fighter (easily the best Flight Sim of its time , only surpassed , eventually , by the excellent F22 Retaliator)
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 01:19   #176
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Both incorrect
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 01:19   #177
1-X
overtired

shadow warriors is the beat-em-up
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 01:20   #178
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

jeez and i thought i was a gamer, i dont even know half of the games you guys post sucks..

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 01:30   #179
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

this is easy http://www.gamerstemple.net/vg/games.../000655s02.jpg

Unread 25 Jan 2005, 01:31   #180
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
shadow warriors is the beat-em-up
Correct again.

Dude, you just google all kind of, in this case, amiga beat 'm up images to get to 'm?
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 01:32   #181
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Quote:
Originally Posted by demiGOD

Can't access.

Just download the image and host it with imageshack.
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 01:37   #182
1-X
overtired

yes, the link doesn't work (but it's medal of honor - rising sun so don't go to the trouble of rehosting it )
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 01:39   #183
1-X
overtired

Quote:
Correct again.

Dude, you just google all kind of, in this case, amiga beat 'm up images to get to 'm?
most of them I know, some I "deduce".... on that one I think Kura helped with shadow which rang a bell

the newer the game, the less likely I am to know it but I've spent countless hours with classic games, magazines, mame, emulators etc so 1980-1995 is kind of a specialist subject

I don't think I'll get any of your others though they are all annoyingly familiar - I'm sure I have that flight-sim but I have to move furniture to get at the old stuff

Last edited by 1-X; 25 Jan 2005 at 01:45.
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 01:44   #184
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Heh, yeah same for me kind of, I am shit with the newer games. Also I am very scared by joypads that are more complicated then the SNES ones
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 01:59   #185
1-X
overtired

I guess no-one wants more of these tonight but...

13-x
14-x
15-x
16-x
17-x
18-x
19-x
20-x
21-x
22-x Blade Runner - Dante
23-x
24-x
25-x
26-x

Last edited by 1-X; 25 Jan 2005 at 04:27.
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 02:48   #186
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
yes, the link doesn't work (but it's medal of honor - rising sun so don't go to the trouble of rehosting it )
lol! it is rising sun so i wont bother

Unread 25 Jan 2005, 02:51   #187
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

24 is gradius/salamander

Unread 25 Jan 2005, 02:55   #188
1-X
overtired

Quote:
Originally Posted by demiGOD
24 is gradius/salamander
those horizontal scrolling shooters all look the same, don't they?

it's neither btw
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 03:04   #189
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavius
No one has gotten mine yet. I'm surprised.
Same for mine, so I'll throw the answer out. It's not likely to appear now anyway. The answer was Ripley's Believe it or not: The Riddle of Master Lu.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
I guess no-one wants more of these tonight but...14-x
I distinctly remember this opening sequence, but I can't place it. Betrayal at Krondor?

Right, for those that want less obscure Amiga-age ones, here's a few more, some of which should be fairly simple

Leshy 1 - Mystery House (1-X)
Leshy 2 - Mafia (djbass)
Leshy 3
Leshy 4
Leshy 5 - Lost Eden (1-X)
Leshy 6 - Alex the Kidd in Miracle World (Supernova9)
Leshy 7 - The 7th Guest (SilverSmoke)

Last edited by Leshy; 25 Jan 2005 at 12:53.
Leshy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 03:14   #190
1-X
overtired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
I distinctly remember this opening sequence, but I can't place it. Betrayal at Krondor?
obviously you mean 14-x, not 13, but no, it's not BaK.

edit - in case it looks odd, I guessed two of leshy's, then deleted the guesses to give someone else a chance not realising he already amended his post

Last edited by 1-X; 25 Jan 2005 at 04:26.
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 03:56   #191
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

22-x is Blade Runner (which was was ace)
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 04:24   #192
1-X
overtired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
22-x is Blade Runner (which was was ace)
correct - and it's the only (relatively) modern one there... looking back at them I have probably picked too many 80s games (again)
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 05:08   #193
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nope. Still not been guessed, so here is another shot.
Ripley's Believe It or Not!: The Riddle of Master Lu

I only ever played the demo but I recognised the wall from that second shot.
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 05:28   #194
JetLinus
Friendly geek of GD :-/

JetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud of
Arrow Re: Let's play game: Name that game screenshot!

Leshy 4 -- is that this detective game, you know, first game ever on CD or something (4 CDs even?), called "Victor Loom" maybe?
Leshy 7 -- Maggi in Mesuppetamien, a German advertise game?

Oh oh, the good memories of "Bifi Roll Snack Zone" are coming back.
And the German Ministry of Economy and the one for Environment Protection used to make REALLY good nice oldschool style games.

23-X -- Some type of MicroMachines?
24-X -- R-Type, feat. Samus something?
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 05:39   #195
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

No and no
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 06:42   #196
hyfe
Dum Di Dum Di

hyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
Twin Valley Kingdom or something I still have an old BBC lying around

[edit.. aaarrgg.. just saw you had posted the answers.. you have to wait for the idlers of this forum to answer too!]
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 07:42   #197
Supernova9
m u p p e t

Supernova9 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Alex Kidd, can't remember which one - it shipped as the game in Sega Master Systems that you'd get if you turned it on without a cartridge.
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 08:08   #198
Raging.Retard
Street Tramp

Raging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant future

Quote:
F/A-18 Interceptor.

I still have the originial box, disk and manual for that (Amiga version).
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 08:12   #199
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
I guess no-one wants more of these tonight but...

13-x
14-x
15-x
16-x
17-x
18-x
19-x
20-x
21-x
22-x Blade Runner - Dante
23-x
24-x
25-x
26-x
13 ikari warriors
14 Lure of the temptress
18 cops n robbers
20 starglider
21 Starflight
24 Project X
25 Scarabeus
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 08:15   #200
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raging.Retard
F/A-18 Interceptor.

I still have the originial box, disk and manual for that (Amiga version).
Correct

Convinced me to abandon the shitty CGA pc gaming scene and buy an amiga (together with Shadow of the Beast and Sword of Sodan)

Last edited by SilverSmoke; 25 Jan 2005 at 08:52.
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote