User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 7 Nov 2003, 05:00   #1
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point
My first time :/

I was just banned from 'a' forum for the first time. Can you believe that? What that I've only been banned once? Heh no, I mean, being banned at all ofcourse, who'd wanna ban me, I've never been banned (except for the time that karm banned me because I made too much fun of rumad or something and he got pissed (shocker)).

In any case: shit.

What was it that brought me to being banned you ask? Well see this guy posts on these AC2 (game, MMORPG type) fan forums that he wants to sell his account and is taking offers. This mod then makes a post about how people are not allowed to sell their accounts because its against the turbine (developper) rules and any one posting to sell their account will get their post deleted.
So I post 'Must be hard to breathe with your head stuck up turbines ass so far', which ofcourse implied that I find it ludicrous that a website completely unaffiliated with the game would do such a thing. Ofcourse its well known that the devs attend those particular forums and this guy was trying to suck his way up there. So apparantly, I struck this nerve like, and he banned me.

Shit, I could post that I **** dead babys while dealing crack with my left arm and smacking bitches with my right arm on GD and not get banned.

I had 700 posts on that account too, my e-penis will suffer greatly from this event
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 05:14   #2
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: My first time :/

Thread closed for advertising. Sleep needed for moderating. Teeth brushed for cleanliness. Parracida banned for humour value. I think that's a good day's work.
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 05:15   #3
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

LOOK

I DONT MAKE THREADS ON THIS GODDAMNED FORUM

JUST SO YOU CAN REPLY TO THEM

(I didnt want to go witht he bold, but it doesnt let me do all caps in non-bold, so I had too, sorry if its over the top)

P.S. why are you still up.
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 05:18   #4
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

Also, I'm nice on that forum believe it or not so there would absolutely be no humour value in banning me.
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 05:23   #5
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParraCida
LOOK

I DONT MAKE THREADS ON THIS GODDAMNED FORUM

JUST SO YOU CAN REPLY TO THEM

(I didnt want to go witht he bold, but it doesnt let me do all caps in non-bold, so I had too, sorry if its over the top)

P.S. why are you still up.

I understand the caps and the bold but why the extra spacing? Plus not many normal people are awake at this time (yes i know it's midday somewhere but most of our posters don't live in fiji).

PS Because I'm a ****ing faggot.
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 05:28   #6
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

the extra spacing is me hitting the enter button in extreme rage.

I'm going to beddy bye bye now so I won't be able to continue this lovely conversation.

Goodnight susan.
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 05:59   #7
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice

Quote:
Shit, I could post that I **** dead babys while dealing crack with my left arm and smacking bitches with my right arm on GD and not get banned.
That's cos it's not exactly news to us :P
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 05:59   #8
Raging.Retard
Street Tramp

Raging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant future

Quote:
...I find it ludicrous that a website completely unaffiliated with the game would do such a thing.
So what your saying is 3rd parties should turn a blind eye to game rules? Coming from a (ex?) multi-hunter I find that a little ironic. By that standard im sure you thought it was OK for PA alliances to accept cheating.. coz of they were 'not affilliated with the game' beyond being players, just like these forums mods werent.
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 07:20   #9
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

ParraCida appears to be a twat taking a walk on the "wildside"

go pray for attention somewhere else you whore
I am Idler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 11:22   #10
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

I think I was banned once for mocking KaneED on #forums on the bloody IRC network, although I never noticed it - because quickly after my five-second ban Pulsar made it clear to Karmulian that the ban was highly inappropriate because Kane had actually started by having a go at me.

Fluff.

Something like that.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 11:28   #11
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I've never heard of KaneEd banning someone for something on IRC, but I know that Karm has done it before.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 12:05   #12
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

Quote:
I had 700 posts on that account too, my e-penis will suffer greatly from this event
hahahah lolz lolz

atleast you didnt loose you humor

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 12:14   #13
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raging.Retard
So what your saying is 3rd parties should turn a blind eye to game rules? Coming from a (ex?) multi-hunter I find that a little ironic. By that standard im sure you thought it was OK for PA alliances to accept cheating.. coz of they were 'not affilliated with the game' beyond being players, just like these forums mods werent.
What?

The guy, was trying to sell his account. There are no winners in that game, no ranking, you can't kill other people in anything else than consentual combat, you are not getting an 'unfair' advantage over other players (because you play WITH eachother, not AGAINST eachother) hell the rule is only in place because when people get conned by someone selling them stuff they can't complain to the devs about it (which incidentally was shown then funcom (AO developper) 'came down' on people who sold accounts / items for real money because as they stated they got so many complaints from people who got cheated. Thirdly, you are not selling your account / item, you are selling the time you invested in it. By that logic they do not have a right to forbid you from selling this, them forbidding is just a bunch of bs.

Hence, I thought it was crap and said so. The more merchandise around your game the better, if your players are selling money, items and accounts on ebay that means your game is buzzing/successfull. They don't actually mind, its just a guarantuee not to deal with shit, thats all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by I am Idler
go pray for attention somewhere else you whore
I thought this was the designated place for attention whoring.
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 12:19   #14
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raging.Retard
go bak 2 PD lolz

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 12:44   #15
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Thirdly, you are not selling your account / item, you are selling the time you invested in it. By that logic they do not have a right to forbid you from selling this, them forbidding is just a bunch of bs.
In what way do you think that being able to trade time in an online game for money is a basic human right?
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 12:47   #16
G_frog
Look over there!

G_frog is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Thirdly, you are not selling your account / item, you are selling the time you invested in it. By that logic they do not have a right to forbid you from selling this, them forbidding is just a bunch of bs.
I would imagine that you are bound by a license agreement which forbids giving anyone else account access, ever.

however it clearly is absurd that you were banned.
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 12:49   #17
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by G_frog
however it clearly is absurd that you were banned.
I doubt forums admins like being insulted, and on an unofficial forum that can be a guaranteed way to get banned.
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 12:59   #18
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

Quote:
Originally Posted by G_frog
I would imagine that you are bound by a license agreement which forbids giving anyone else account access, ever.
No, I sincerely doubt they would have something like the PA rules in place. One account can have multiple characters and I've known of people that don't have the game but play at friends, or a couple sharing an account etc. I wouldn't know though since I couldnt be bothered with reading all of the rules and stuff. Also, you can't change personal information on an account, just the billing information so that dynamic shouldn't have to be in place.

Like I said, it's just a dynamic so they aren't liable for anything and don't have to handle the complaints.
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 13:07   #19
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
I wouldn't know though since I couldnt be bothered with reading all of the rules and stuff.
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 13:28   #20
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about

You were banned for being abusive in a thread - not for taking the mickey out of me - everyone takes the "p" out of me you get used to it

So why which forum are you banned from incidentally?
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 14:04   #21
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
I wouldn't know if they banned people from logging into eachothers accounts. I haven't read the entire CoC you see. I'm quite well aware of the stuff regarding the selling of items / accounts. Thats all

Rumad, I was banned for reposting a thread that mocked your thread. I'm not sure what happened but your thread was deleted 2 times at least / closed (I had access to the deleted threads directory back then so I would know) but you kept reposting it, so did I.

Incidentally I have the thread saved (because I knew I'd prolly have to repost it)

Quote:
Today I want to tell you a story, a story that is not particular relevant or interesting. But since I have an ego bigger then the average humpback whale (tee hee) I'll just post it anyway:

This round I went in to a galaxy with a bunch of other people that nobody cares about and who think that they are the greatest thing ever since sliced bread. We all thought we were really really cool and did lots of cool stuff and I sent pictures of me in thong to them and we all laughed, but I'm getting side tracked here.

The point is that I didn't really expect to play planetarion and now things blew up in my face and because of the size of my previous mentioned ego I think it's necessary to point out on this board how totally like and utterly wronged I am.

Now, I'm a big boy, I'm not going to call names, because I am above stuff like that, I'll only say how disappointed I am with a certain group of people. But to make them look really pooey I'll name all the other people nobody cares about and make them look really cool so the other people look like regulard dicks for screwing those really cool people over.

So nameless person number one, I think you're really swell because you said 'you look good in a thong har har' and I love you because you let me fluffle you all the time *giggle*.

Nameless person number two, even though I said I would make you look really cool, I have to remain some amount of honesty to make my post look credible like so I'll say that you had some bad stuff but to show everyone that I'm really cool anyway I'll say that I love you too and give you a *fluffle*.

Nameless person number three, I really like you for being such a smartypants who always told me how to play pa and reminded me to breathe and stuff. Big hugz to you and a thong dance in the morning.

Nameless person number threehundredthousandeighthundredfourtysix I really think you are teh win because you liek rock and stuff and act cool on irc and pretend you like all my really really cool jokes.

So in the end the conclusion is that you have to all reply now and say how good I am for being such a nice and honest person and say boooo to all the nasty people that owned me haha that wills how them.

kthxbye
This also was the origin of the quote where I ask Karm if I were to post a thread about my pet hamster which I named zhil it was planetarion related and could stay (in reference to your post) and where he replied with the very wise words of '**** off'. Also, people got in the shits over your thread wether it was allowed or not on the mod boards which was also fun to read. I was never banned for misconduct, I was banned for 10 minutes because karm has a short fuse, hell I got compliments from the mods for my thread back then.
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 14:11   #22
Rumad
th0ng gimp

no idea why you saved that, but there you go.

I meant why were you banned this time? Which forum etc.

btw you should look at your obsessive compulsive thingy - keeping threads you posted is a bit strange imo ;-)
Proud to be Independent
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 14:15   #23
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

I save all PA related things, when I made the thread I knew I might have to repost it so I saved it into the standard PA folder with all the other stuff.

Also, read the first post and you shall find answers. And no, I'm not telling 'which' particular forum, GD has been known to ruin and disrupt entire communities.
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 14:22   #24
Rumad
th0ng gimp

so it does. I really should have read past the first sentence, but that was tioo much for my meagre brain.

Ah well world is full of ass kissers why should teh virtual world be any different?
Proud to be Independent
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 14:24   #25
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumad
so it does. I really should have read past the first sentence, but that was tioo much for my meagre brain.

Ah well world is full of ass kissers why should teh virtual world be any different?
the gimpboy is alive.
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 15:17   #26
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

I'm Not Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
GD has been known to ruin and disrupt entire communities.
There cannot be enough people left here to disrupt a thing anymore, can there?
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 15:37   #27
Rumad
th0ng gimp

remember grimble - its not the quantity its the quality.
Proud to be Independent
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 15:44   #28
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Also, read the first post and you shall find answers. And no, I'm not telling 'which' particular forum, GD has been known to ruin and disrupt entire communities.
That was back when GD had enough people heh.

PS I just reread prince vs jester on the mod's board. GO GO GADGET NO SENSE!
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 17:33   #29
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I have has multiple bans from:

PA forums

and

"Some Wicca forum"

I pretended to be a satanist on the wicca forum.

It was cool.

I was threatend with legal action if i ever posted there again \o/

[/just sharing]
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 17:36   #30
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace

Not the first time dace has been threatened with legal action if he ever did something again.

PS That one was actually pretty good!
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 17:42   #31
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
PS That one was actually pretty good!

lies
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 17:44   #32
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point

Link for the Wicca forms?
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 18:05   #33
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i dotnt think ive ever been banned \o/
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 18:08   #34
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I wasn't even banned from DF3.
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 18:08   #35
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
PS I just reread prince vs jester on the mod's board. GO GO GADGET NO SENSE!
That was some funny shit, I think it should be published.

Edit: I shall look if I saved the thread.
Edit Edit: I know I saved it, but I think I put it in a dir that didn't make the crossover to my new disk.
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 18:11   #36
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intrepid00
Link for the Wicca forms?

Dont have it to hand.

Might look it out later if i can be arsed (and remember where a link might be).

etc
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 18:12   #37
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy

Ohhh i got banned from there too (twice i think).
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 19:32   #38
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
That was some funny shit, I think it should be published.

Edit: I shall look if I saved the thread.
Edit Edit: I know I saved it, but I think I put it in a dir that didn't make the crossover to my new disk.

Jester is without a doubt the funniest individual I've ever seen when he's pissed off. I'm just irritated I wasn't actually there at the time heh.

PS Banned from df3 and these forums!
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 01:17   #39
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

*update*

I am unbanned now, got a big ass reply where is being very very very cheeky with me. I had to use every ounce of self control not to disprove and outargue him on every single point while making him look ridiculous and post it on the main forum.

He's an american, I should've not expected anything else. Americans and power, heh.

In any case, yay I can post now that I will not compete in the 3vs3 tournament cause 50k gold is an outrageous price to pay!
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 13:44   #40
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy

neither was i \o/ and here was me thinking i was the only one
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 13:50   #41
AllFather|away
Big Kahuna

AllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
I have has multiple bans from:

PA forums

and

"Some Wicca forum"

I pretended to be a satanist on the wicca forum.

It was cool.

[/just sharing]
You did prolly leave out someting in the lines of :

And assorted forums designed to help young girls (10-15) with their problems, where as you did spend your time on there trying to get some underage booty

DTA
Support the liberation of "AllFather"
AllFather|away is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 14:21   #42
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
It required gay sex on the internet to get my account unbanned.
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 14:25   #43
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

If that's the case then I don't want to know what you had to do to get your account upgraded to admin