User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 30 Jan 2003, 23:26   #1
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little
I got my company car!

Honda Civic Aerodeck, 1.5ils VTEC.

Air conditioning, electric windows, sunroof, power steering, ABS, SRS...

And I'm only 19!

This rocks.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 23:27   #2
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
take a picture of you putting your foot in the boot
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 23:27   #3
Telhilion
NOT scottish

Telhilion is an unknown quantity at this point
Can we start betting on how long it takes you to crash that company car?
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 23:29   #4
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Five cookies, three weeks or less.
Bet against?
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 23:30   #5
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by Telhilion
Can we start betting on how long it takes you to crash that company car?
I blew the clutch on it within fifteen minutes of getting it. I only just got it back from the Honda garage yesterday.

Not complaining though, company gave me a Golf 2.0l TDI as a replacement for two days.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2003, 00:38   #6
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
What job you got?

Can any fool do it?

(I'm not suggesting you're a fool, just wondering if I could get the job)
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2003, 00:45   #7
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point
holy crap
are you a rentboy?
Muslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2003, 00:49   #8
Ap0k
Spritely:

Ap0k is an unknown quantity at this point
i presume u got the job with mac then.

congrats
Unread 31 Jan 2003, 04:35   #9
Nixjim
Commander

Nixjim is an unknown quantity at this point
Shame they didn't give you a decent car, guess beggars can't be choosers.
Nixjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2003, 05:19   #10
Raging.Retard
Street Tramp

Raging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant future
Pssssh. Cars are for poor people. Helicopters all the way!