User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 24 Dec 2002, 20:23   #1
RIT

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone
Unread 24 Dec 2002, 20:26   #2
Dace

Yeah, **** you too buddy.
Unread 24 Dec 2002, 20:39   #3
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
is this an advertisement?
Unread 24 Dec 2002, 20:44   #4
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
MEERY CHRISTMAS RIT YOU FAT BASTARD!
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2002, 22:03   #5
RIT

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima
Im not fat im just very good at conserving energy

Merry Christmas Kurashima, lets hope it doesnt snow, a few inches and all we will be able to see is the top of your head
Unread 24 Dec 2002, 22:12   #6
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of
Merry ****ing Christmas one and all.
Unread 24 Dec 2002, 23:33   #7
laney
Queen of England

laney has a spectacular aura aboutlaney has a spectacular aura aboutlaney has a spectacular aura about
yeah, merry christmas :reindeer:
Unread 25 Dec 2002, 00:52   #8
G_frog
Look over there!

G_frog is an unknown quantity at this point
Merry christmas one and all.
:deer:
night.
G_frog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Dec 2002, 00:59   #9
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
i'm tired

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Dec 2002, 01:03   #10
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Happyish Christmas.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Dec 2002, 01:18   #11
Raging.Retard
Street Tramp

Raging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant future
Franky, I couldnt give a fk. No offence to people that celebrate it, im a great beliver in each to their own, but to me this over-capitalist mass consumer occasion does nothing for me.

I spend about as much as I get, and normally receive things that I didnt really need. I mean whats the point, coulda spent the money for myself on myself.

I know some people 'enjoy' giving to others. Im not one of them.

My 2 cents.
Unread 25 Dec 2002, 01:36   #12
inf
Banned

inf is an unknown quantity at this point
Christmas is another excuse for a celebration; great for those with friends and family, terrible for those without.

People need to concentrate on having a good time, and forget 'the real meaning of christmas' because I can ensure you that there isn't one.
inf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Dec 2002, 01:44   #13
Raging.Retard
Street Tramp

Raging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant future
Dont be silly inf, of course there is a real meaning for xmas.

X·mas ( P ) Pronunciation Key (krsms, ksms)
n.
Christmas

1. Set anual date where by consumer targetting corperations compensate for the years low profits by selling endless **** to gullible people... who cant afford it... just to stop their pikey children from crying.
Unread 25 Dec 2002, 01:46   #14
Helveticus
finnish pokèmon

Helveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the rough
I'm spending the day asleep, appearing for dinner, then going back to sleep.

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
We enjoy sucking the fun out of the boards. It's a competition.
Helveticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Dec 2002, 01:46   #15
inf
Banned

inf is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Raging.Retard
Dont be silly inf, of course there is a real meaning for xmas.

X·mas ( P ) Pronunciation Key (krsms, ksms)
n.
Christmas

1. Set anual date where by consumer targetting corperations compensate for the years low profits by selling endless **** to gullible people... who cant afford it... just to stop their pikey children from crying.
Many meanings, none of them quite true.
inf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Dec 2002, 01:47   #16
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute
heh

bah humbug.
i mean, Merry Christmas everyone, clearly.
:smiley1:

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Dec 2002, 01:50   #17
Mooseh
ROFFLE

Mooseh can only hope to improve
Merry non-denominational festive season
Mooseh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Dec 2002, 01:57   #18
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
well i'm having a **** christmas this year
bu hope the rest of you are having good one

seasons greetings, etc.
Unread 25 Dec 2002, 02:44   #19
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough
Merry Christmas etc etc...hope you get good loot.

Well except for that person I don't like. I hope they get a fire-bomb.
Unread 26 Dec 2002, 00:47   #20
K03N
Banned

K03N is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima

below the belt

K03N is offline   Reply With Quote