User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 1 Dec 2003, 20:10   #1
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
o ffs

if its not capatalism cashing in on a religious holiday that half the country doesnt really believe in then its fcking charities cashing in by ringing my door bell. And i swear on nodrog's life that there is only one van towing a lit up tralier in the entire country, but it gets everywhere

i hereby forfit christmas!!! screw santa claus he may have died for my sins but coca cola wont get anymore of my money.
Unread 1 Dec 2003, 20:40   #2
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Re: o ffs

pepsi \0/
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Dec 2003, 20:55   #3
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

i go to pizza hut every friday (with my hoes, cos im a pimp) and i always order a 'coke' and the waitress just writes it down and mutters 'pepsi'.. :/

...just thought id mention that

... :/ im so sad
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Dec 2003, 21:56   #4
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

someone was handing out leaflets about boycotting coca cola in my uni today

Now the veggie freaks i can tolerate, save the whales ? - ok, if i must.

But ban coca cola? You must be shitting me

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Dec 2003, 22:00   #5
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Youd rather corporations hadnt cashed in and christmas was still primarilly about religion and self-sacrifice?
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Dec 2003, 22:09   #6
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

it'd be fine if they started teh christmas crap a week or two before the holiday
but it's been around since the begining of november.. i'm sick of it already :\
Unread 1 Dec 2003, 23:04   #7
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
Youd rather corporations hadnt cashed in and christmas was still primarilly about religion and self-sacrifice?
Yes.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Dec 2003, 23:10   #8
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
someone was handing out leaflets about boycotting coca cola in my uni today

Now the veggie freaks i can tolerate, save the whales ? - ok, if i must.

But ban coca cola? You must be shitting me

I stopped buying Coke Cola about 2 years ago.

It wasn't because of any student lammo fag telling me to do it either.

I just decided that i didn't like the thought of supporting the company with the most widely recognised corporate symbol.
Unread 1 Dec 2003, 23:14   #9
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

fight club changed my life too
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Dec 2003, 23:35   #10
inf
Banned

inf is an unknown quantity at this point

BRANDS ARE BAD, Thanks, Naomi.
inf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 00:49   #11
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryn
it'd be fine if they started teh christmas crap a week or two before the holiday
but it's been around since the begining of november.. i'm sick of it already :\
I've been selling Christmas cards since the end of August.

I want your pity!
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 00:51   #12
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
I just decided that i didn't like the thought of supporting the company with the most widely recognised corporate symbol.
why?
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 01:07   #13
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I have no money,I think christmas is fan-fking-tastic when you have no money.
I mean,instead of a period of celebration its a time for ppl to judge how much you like/love them by how much you spend on them

**** em all this christmas I say,Im not splashing out on anything
(I admit that this stance is less motivated by ideals and more motivated by lack of monetary means)

God this time of year is catered for depression,maybe its a method of reducing population. Get it dark,cold and costly. Finishes quite a few ppl off..
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 02:51   #14
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I don't know about you people but I prefer eating turkey and roast potatoes and getting interesting presents to slogging along to church. That said I still do it, more of an acknowledgement than any profession of belief though (or that's what i say to avoid being gay and atheistic by refusing to go to mass on christmas day). That said I don't acknowledge whatever pagan festival it was before this and whichever god that was dedicated to so maybe I'm just being a sheep. Honestly, don't know, don't care I enjoy it regardless.
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 02:52   #15
inf
Banned

inf is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't like mince pies.
inf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 05:44   #16
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

i dont like christmas pudding.

it mings.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 06:30   #17
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyChecker
I've been selling Christmas cards since the end of August.

I want your pity!
you won't get my pity cause there HSOULDN'T BE CHRISTMAS CARDS IN STORES THAT EARLY! :\
shoot your boss or something
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 11:34   #18
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

They're not for stores, they're for businesses who buy specially printed cards to send to their customers. Yes, these businesses do start buying their cards end of August.
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 11:49   #19
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

atm i'm busy making a poem for ' sinterklaas' in which i can burn my brother down to the ground, legally.
sinterklaas > christmas.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 17:38   #20
Bob The Scutter
Annoying Robot Thing

Bob The Scutter is an unknown quantity at this point

/me imagines a Christmas pudding running around the street going "Ming! Ming! Ming! Ming!...."
fo shizzle ma nizzle: a bastardization of "fo' sheezy mah neezy" which is a bastardization of "for sure mah nigga" which is a bastdardization of "I concur with you whole heartedly my African american brother."
Bob The Scutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 17:46   #21
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point

No store twisted your arm into going Christmas shopping so stop complaining they ruined Christmas when we all helped.
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 17:48   #22
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Holidays are coming, holidays are coming.....
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Dec 2003, 13:40   #23
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbushell
i go to pizza hut every friday (with my hoes, cos im a pimp) and i always order a 'coke' and the waitress just writes it down and mutters 'pepsi'.. :/

...just thought id mention that
When I order a coke at my local they always say "It's Pepsi, is that ok?"
I always want to shout "Pepsi? URGH no way"
But i can never be bothered...
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Dec 2003, 15:15   #24
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

I'm Not Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm ****ing stressed because of this christmas shit. If it's not old ladies needing you to find about 20 good gifts for them due to their own lack of an imagination, it's some moron that's upset because we don't have wrapping paper depicting santa taking a steaming shit on one of his elves.

I've tried postponing getting the christmas stuff into the store too early, because I loathe every single bit of it, but it's you ****ing customer assholes that come in asking for the stuff months ahead of December 24th.

I wish I could run this bookstore more like Black Books, but I suppose it's not economically sound.