User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 16 Aug 2006, 19:01   #1
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold
Support

what do you think ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beDg2Iy_mSQ&eurl

"supporters" will understand it (me).

Cant stop watching it.

(its during greece basketball match., tho the supporters also support their football club. They are called gate13 and are ultras of the team Panathinaikos)
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Aug 2006, 19:07   #2
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: Support

I don't get it...
Unread 16 Aug 2006, 19:08   #3
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYMM
I don't get it...
symmie my love, what you dont get ?

VfL Bochum >*
Unread 16 Aug 2006, 19:29   #4
jupp
Hi there ...

jupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant future

Legator has a weird sense of humour anyway ... you dont have to get it. Me personally dont even have to watch it to know that it is not funny :s

btw there is a pr0nstar meet in november i heard - are you going Leggie?

[Ascendancy] - While you were trying, we were sleeping

jupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Aug 2006, 19:38   #5
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

We'd outsing them, no doubt, they're all indoors for one !
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 13:12   #6
Legator
Pr0nstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupp
Legator has a weird sense of humour anyway ... you dont have to get it. Me personally dont even have to watch it to know that it is not funny :s

btw there is a pr0nstar meet in november i heard - are you going Leggie?
- it wasnt about humour - it was about to support your club.
- i heard about the meeting and it would be great to go there. but i think it´s at prestel´s new hotel, isnt it ? I doubt that im able to afford that. (moneywise and wifewise)

@ symm - you dont need to understand the language. "supporters" will understand me

VfL Bochum >*
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 13:13   #7
Legator
Pr0nstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks
lo hicks,

iŽll check that when i am at home.

VfL Bochum >*
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 13:42   #8
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

this is funnier
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 14:59   #9
Legator
Pr0nstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks
hm, got doubts about the outsinging part. tho it wasnt too bad either

these pao ultras had a nice perfomance.

VfL Bochum >*
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 15:03   #10
Legator
Pr0nstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by milo

thats not really "on topic"

VfL Bochum >*
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 16:37   #11
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

but it was funny