User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 21 Jul 2004, 21:05   #1
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of
Angry Demoted by jolt

i have been demoted by PATEAM under the request of Geoff, head of Jolt, according to his views. i have been leading a hate-campaign against jolt by letting people sign on a petition and by regrouping the people who cares about the community to show jolt when they make mistake.
if you still dont know what happened then you could read few thread regarding BBW Case and his cheating.

you may read this:

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=178846
http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=178850
http://www.petitiononline.com/Cheats/petition.html

i dont really see what the problem, i may understand that i have not been neutral toward jolt, but again theses action were needed as i still think that jolt lack in support for the community.
I find this very insulting to be demoted from a team that i have co-built and have been leading with kal by jolt.
But i can understand them, tho i am very unhappy about the situation.
i am still unsure what i will be doing in the future, but right now i am not Mentor Team co-leader anymore as Jolt "kicked" me out of my own team.

SO i would like to thanks the many people who helped me thru the last round with the team, the member of the mentor team, i hope that the team will continue to do the job he is doing, i hope the manual hosted on PA will assist many players. (i might update the manual on a mirror site with my own content i still havnt decide yet if i wanna do that)
would like to thanks PATEAM, and especially kal who was co-leading with me the Mentor Team. tho i think that some lack of backup/support have been shown, but i understan them.

edit: was nice to find out about all this when i came back from army reserve after being away for 8 days.

Thanks you all.

Please dont post any trolls posts.

Last edited by alch; 21 Jul 2004 at 21:12.
alch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2004, 21:13   #2
Chaos

Chaos will become famous soon enoughChaos will become famous soon enough
Re: Demoted by jolt

How Shitty. guess that tells us all just what Jolt feels about PA.

Guess it's just a mather of time before they'll scrap it.
R7-R11 : HR HC / NoS Head Techie / NoS WC
R12 : Retired <- GF gives ultimatum. PA or Her.
R13 : HR Peon -> BC -> MC (GC of Winning Gal)
R14 : HR HC
R15 : Retired <- GF dumps me cuz of PA.
R16 : HR Peon
R19 : Omen BC
R20-R30 : Retired
R31 : HR Peon

Someone give me a dictionary.
Cuz I don't seem to know what retired means. =/
Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2004, 21:15   #3
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of

i dont know if its their official attitude toward PA, but i guess they had to take out the piss on someone, and how conveniant can it be to make the mentor team co-founder the black sheep.
Unread 21 Jul 2004, 21:15   #4
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

nice one Geoff.

you are truely the wonderkid of understanding.
Unread 21 Jul 2004, 21:18   #5
Lokie

Lokie is on a distinguished road

thats f*cked up alch.

To bad that people who show that they care about pa get treated this way.
Unread 21 Jul 2004, 21:21   #6
alch
Retired

an reminder: i never was anti-jolt, i am respecting people like biffy who made a lot for PA, i was just raising an issue about some thing that i found unfair and insulting, instead of resolving it, their felt that demoting me would show the community who is the king and who has the last word (which i never tried to challenge)
Unread 21 Jul 2004, 21:24   #7
Recluse

Recluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to all

I think it shows that Jolt really doesn't care for the opinions of it's customers (as thats what we are) and that they enjoy leading gaming communities in a "Do what I say or else" fashion. The fact that a well respected veteran of the community, who has done so much for said community, would be "attacked" in such a way for attempting to make this game and it's community a better place shows that Jolt doesn't give a crap about us. I think that this action alone is far more effective then anything alch has said in showing the attitude of Jolt.
Recluse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2004, 21:25   #8
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by alch
an reminder: i never was anti-jolt, i am respecting people like biffy who made a lot for PA, i was just raising an issue about some thing that i found unfair and insulting, instead of resolving it, their felt that demoting me would show the community who is the king and who has the last word (which i never tried to challenge)
have no fear. I have a bid for PA underway in a short period of time.
Unread 21 Jul 2004, 21:28   #9
Chippeh
Void of Sarcasm

Chippeh is an unknown quantity at this point

The irony... you'd think they would keep people around who are helping new people stay in the game, and thus, making them money.

Just goes to show that people who arn't directly involved with things should just... how to say it... 'stay the hell out of other people's work'

I understand they have to keep on eye on things, but I was under the impression that was biffy's job, and from what I can see they don't really seem to be listening to him...

O well, sry alch, mentor team was a great idea.

-Chippeh
Unread 21 Jul 2004, 21:28   #10
alch
Retired

hehe, well if something work out, count on me to help again this community as i like this community, until then i dont think i will "feel" like raising even a finger to help jolt run this game after this insulting demotion.
I feel like an idiot than i have been missleaded in several situation :/
they even have my banner on their sites, how that? do geoff know this.. i guess no.
Unread 21 Jul 2004, 21:35   #11
biffy
Jolt PA Liaison

biffy is a jewel in the roughbiffy is a jewel in the roughbiffy is a jewel in the roughbiffy is a jewel in the rough

I'm sorry he had to go but we simply cannot permit people who are involved with the game to the level alch was to go around slagging us off and making false statements like he did over the BBW situation. Prior to that I'd found alch to be a valued member of the community and mentor team.
Unread 21 Jul 2004, 21:38   #12
Precursors

Precursors is an unknown quantity at this point

time for a new free game: PLAN3TARI0N

Last edited by Precursors; 21 Jul 2004 at 21:47.
Precursors is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2004, 21:39   #13
Chaos

BOOOOO.. JOLT GO HOME.. JOLT GO HOME.... BOOOOO

I don't like biffy anymore =(

Unread 21 Jul 2004, 21:39   #14
alch
Retired

This is your point of view, i never slagged off JOLT personally, i just regrouped the community and show you how much we care. but i guess that any idea of view that is not in the same line as Geoff Point of view is considered as slagging off.
Unread 21 Jul 2004, 21:41   #15
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

He should have been made aware he was working for Jolt. He should have been warned about his behaviour. He should have been sacked personally rather than finding out when he gets back from being away.

Whether or not the decision was right or wrong doesnt bother me, but there are right ways and wrong ways of dealing with something like this. It seems this has been the wrong way.
Unread 21 Jul 2004, 21:41   #16
pathogen
Pathogen

pathogen has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I dont know what to say really :/ but either way alch well done with the mentor team u did a gr8 job
pathogen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2004, 21:44   #17
Chaos

clearly. no mather if they where right to kick him or not. they should have given him a warning first. or atleast told him in person first.

Guess they don't feel ppl working for PA (Jolt) without pay are worth talking to.

Unread 21 Jul 2004, 21:46   #18
Jay-Em
#dragons

Jay-Em is an unknown quantity at this point

and I was thinking to play r12...now I am not so sure...
GG Jolt... :/

PA r3-r10.5, EA, Corvus, BD, VGN, Đragons
r12 : Vengeance r13: eXilition r15: eXilition r16: VGN
r27: Denial r30: Omen r31: SPOOOOOON r32: Apprime / inactive latestarter..r33: CT / latestarter
r34 p3n r35 p3n r36 p3n r65 allianceless latestarter/VGN (I am not back..)
Jay-Em is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2004, 21:46   #19
alch
Retired

By the way i have a nice idea regarding this mentor team 10 min after i have been sacked, as i think its all unjust. lets make this mentor team unofficial, then i wont "work" for Jolt, but i guess that for this idea i will have a lot of people who will against it in the PATEAM and jolt, The mentor team is doing something jolt failed to do for the community the past round and i think jolt is happy with the fact that other made it happen and the best way to take over it is to sack one of his co-founder.
how nice.
thanks again.
Unread 21 Jul 2004, 21:50   #20
alch
Retired

well, basically i have been sacked by jolt thru A2. i would really like to have one of jolt rep explaining me why and how, but i guess they left the Head of PATEAM to do the dirty job.
And on top of that some people from PATEAM asked me to apologize for "what i did" and jolt might reconsider my sacking, i dont know if its was an official advice or just a "go and apologize and pray to be taken back to your own mentor team you co-founded" ROFL.
But i guess i dont think i have to apologize for helping out a community i like, i prefer pay and take the responsabilty of being kicked off...
hope at least it will increase awarness.
Unread 21 Jul 2004, 21:52   #21
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by biffy
I'm sorry he had to go but we simply cannot permit people who are involved with the game to the level alch was to go around slagging us off and making false statements like he did over the BBW situation. Prior to that I'd found alch to be a valued member of the community and mentor team.
I have to say I dont recall alch making any false statements ober the BBW case. He wasnt the one who made the whole "payment" to reopen multi accounts claim. As he says he was just involved in getting the community together to show that if that was the case we didnt like it. I mean i signed the petition does that mean your going to ask for me to be sacked for the second time today?

As I said to you in PM earlier biffy, the BBW situation was Jolts own doing. They werent open about what was going on, they didnt post a statement explaining their actions, they didnt let PAteam do so, they didnt seem to let PATeam inform the mods of what was going on ect. So when someone either in Jolt or in PAteam leaked what had happened it became like chinese whispers and no-one around in a mod position knew the goings on to be able to squash the rumour in the bud. If jolt are going to have a shroud of secrecy over things like this you cant then be surpised when twisted versions of the truth appears and those whom are passionate about the game start to try and do something about it
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2004, 21:54   #22
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Idler you newbie, hurry :/.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2004, 21:55   #23
biffy
Jolt PA Liaison

biffy is a jewel in the roughbiffy is a jewel in the roughbiffy is a jewel in the roughbiffy is a jewel in the rough

He posted saying we could be bribed into allowing people to multi, amongst other things.
Unread 21 Jul 2004, 22:00   #24
Wandows
[Vision]

Wandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
He posted saying we could be bribed into allowing people to multi, amongst other things.

didn't your way of handling the BBW case proved that point? ow wait...
Unread 21 Jul 2004, 22:31   #25
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

sucks to be you
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2004, 22:33   #26
ronnie
Kralizec

ronnie will become famous soon enoughronnie will become famous soon enough

noticed how no Jolt ppl got the bollocks to come and spk up.

****ing wankers is all i can say

<Killmark> you do know what race i am right?
<Ronnie> is 'gay boy' a race ?
<Killmark> ronnie
<Killmark> stfu
ronnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2004, 22:36   #27
alch
Retired

ronnie, its not that true, biffy is their representative. and he is speaking up.
Unread 21 Jul 2004, 22:43   #28
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I see the reason for my decision to leave PA Team has still not been in any way proven wrong over all this time. Well done, Jolt

And alch, soz for you
Unread 21 Jul 2004, 22:44   #29
[Blackhawk]
Insomnia

[Blackhawk] is an unknown quantity at this point

hmm.. i stay with you alch! i cant see it! this was not good!
[Blackhawk] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2004, 22:44   #30
I am Idler
This is bat country

Quote:
but you can be persuaded to "overlook" the rules if the costumer has given you a bit more pounds than the ordinary man.

nice one
Unread 21 Jul 2004, 22:48   #31
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Why the feck dont Jolt understand one simple phrase, which I have used many times on this forum describing Jolt

If it aint broke, dont fix it

If someone who works / represents Jolt in the Mentor environment alch was in, does it mean there freedom of speech is taken away???? If this is so, I advise all PA Team to quit now, as soon they wont be able to say anything negative.
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2004, 22:54   #32
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smudge
If this is so, I advise all PA Team to quit now, as soon they wont be able to say anything negative.
They never have been able to in public.
Unread 21 Jul 2004, 22:56   #33
mist
Jolt's best friend

mist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to all

in fairness, biffy is from jolt, has answered and tells the truth.

while i disagree with how they've handled it, they did have to do something

-mist
Unread 21 Jul 2004, 23:04   #34
*donkie*
Affectionate Nickname

*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs down Re: Demoted by jolt

alch, whether or not you deserved to have your position removed from you (I personally think you do not), you have still been mistreated by Jolt - and this, added to the BBW case and other problems the Planetarion commnuity has experienced with Jolt obviously shows us that they have a lack of knowledge and understanding of the Planetarion community and their wishes and views.

I suggest Jolt either gets their act together, or becomes more prepared to sell to a more fitting owner (perhaps someone who has previously been a member of the pa-community and has shown their ability to be objective in situations.)

Jolt =
Unread 21 Jul 2004, 23:05   #35
biffy
Jolt PA Liaison

Quote:
If someone who works / represents Jolt in the Mentor environment alch was in, does it mean there freedom of speech is taken away???? If this is so, I advise all PA Team to quit now, as soon they wont be able to say anything negative.
Alch was free to constructively criticise, but his "jolt-bashing" was not acceptable from someone who was in his position.
Unread 21 Jul 2004, 23:16   #36
Kal
Inactive peon

Kal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
He should have been made aware he was working for Jolt. He should have been warned about his behaviour. He should have been sacked personally rather than finding out when he gets back from being away.

Whether or not the decision was right or wrong doesnt bother me, but there are right ways and wrong ways of dealing with something like this. It seems this has been the wrong way.
he was sacked personally, otherwise it would ahve been annocuned a whiel ago by me. We would never fire someone in their absence unless they had done something really really evil.

Round 6-10 NoS member-->NoS junior HC
Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Check out toastmonster.com for crazy illustrations and art
Kal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2004, 23:26   #37
Gerbie
pe0n

Gerbie is an unknown quantity at this point

We all (probably even Jolt) agree you did a great job at the mentor team.

No need to say anything else: these kind of discussions don't lead to anything as people will not back their words up with details since they can not reveal them. Closing would be good i.m.o.
round 7 noob: rank 6.198 25:20:25 - VoC member
round 8 noob: rank 4.112 7:2:3 - TFD member
round 9 rank 941 23:1:9 - TFD HC
round 9.5 rank 860 22:7:3 - TFD HC
round 10: rank unknown (was #1 for a while) 5:2:5 - Vengeance pe0n
round 10.5: rank 683 19:10:2 - VGN member
round 11: rank 138 8:8:4 - VsN member
round 12: rank 515 - VGN 'special attack officer' -> jumped ship to Rock
round 13: rank 85: NoS
Gerbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2004, 23:27   #38
alch
Retired

yes, we never said nothing against that, i had a pm from a PATEAM saying "Geoff is making us firing you we cannot do nothing about this" and then i talk to other PATEAM and know that at least some of them were against the decision to sack me off.
now i never received other PM from a jolt rep, just from a PATEAM member informing me that i got sacked and thanks you, then 5 minutes later, i got asked by kal to leave #mentors private channels so he can explain the whole situation without me interfering (just show you how thing are handled, story are given without giving me the basic right to defend myself,) ofc forum access have been removed 2 minutes later, just showing you how fast this whole thing has been done, a little bit more respect and a little bit comprehension from the PATEAM part of at least jolt liaision would have been welcomed.
But no, they had to give me the impression that all was allready closed and deal while i was away and they just waited for me to come online to tell me to "fck off"

thanks guys but after some pm i am getting from PATEAM that accusing me that i am killing PA and that jolt are doing more than anyone then i think i can get the right to be pissed off now.
Unread 21 Jul 2004, 23:33   #39
I am Idler
This is bat country

what is really intriguing is that Jolt didnt only buy a game, they bought a entire community with it.. and they are indeed doing a horrible job with that part.

Dropping alch because he spoke out against Jolt will only help decrease the quality of the team.

I kinda like when these things are made public.. lets people know what is going on.

also: to rip up old stuff to show Jolt's basic incompetence.

Planetarion is a hugely popular alliance based, space themed strategy game that can be played using a web browser and Internet chat. The game has been around for almost four years and is now in its tenth iteration, which is its biggest and most ambitious yet. The game is relatively inexpensive to play and comes with a two-week free trial.

this phrase is packed with lies.. is this how you promote all your games ?
Unread 21 Jul 2004, 23:35   #40
biffy
Jolt PA Liaison

From speaking to you afterwards you clearly don't think you have done anything wrong.
Unread 21 Jul 2004, 23:44   #41
Kal
Inactive peon

Kal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by alch
yes, we never said nothing against that, i had a pm from a PATEAM saying "Geoff is making us firing you we cannot do nothing about this" and then i talk to other PATEAM and know that at least some of them were against the decision to sack me off.
now i never received other PM from a jolt rep, just from a PATEAM member informing me that i got sacked and thanks you, then 5 minutes later, i got asked by kal to leave #mentors private channels so he can explain the whole situation without me interfering (just show you how thing are handled, story are given without giving me the basic right to defend myself,) ofc forum access have been removed 2 minutes later, just showing you how fast this whole thing has been done, a little bit more respect and a little bit comprehension from the PATEAM part of at least jolt liaision would have been welcomed.
But no, they had to give me the impression that all was allready closed and deal while i was away and they just waited for me to come online to tell me to "fck off"

thanks guys but after some pm i am getting from PATEAM that accusing me that i am killing PA and that jolt are doing more than anyone then i think i can get the right to be pissed off now.

oh come on i let u say your bit in the channel and on forums, i just wante dto be able to give the offical side to the mentors without interuption, i thoguht u knew me better than that.

Round 6-10 NoS member-->NoS junior HC
Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Check out toastmonster.com for crazy illustrations and art
Kal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2004, 23:45   #42
alch
Retired

indeed. i dont think i have been doing anything wrong, but i do understand why your boss did sack me, i guess not anyone can take critics.
Unread 21 Jul 2004, 23:47   #43
TheBerk
dazed and confused

TheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant future

boo hiss...
ive come back to this game after P2P was introduced (as i can now actually PAY for an account) and the whole place is going to shambles...
Unread 21 Jul 2004, 23:55   #44
biffy
Jolt PA Liaison

Quote:
but i do understand why your boss did sack me, i guess not anyone can take critics.
He can take criticism, but not the type of posts you were making and especially someone in your position. It's not like you have been banned from the forums - you've been removed from your position because your behaviour wasn't appropriate for someone in that position.
Unread 21 Jul 2004, 23:56   #45
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal
he was sacked personally, otherwise it would ahve been annocuned a whiel ago by me. We would never fire someone in their absence unless they had done something really really evil.
You do realise that when you delay sacking someone for a particular reason you're then not supposed to say "well I was going to do it but then I had to wait" to everyone afterwards right?

PS Sorry to hear it alch. You seemed like someone who did put something back into the community.
Unread 22 Jul 2004, 00:14   #46
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

lmao. what the **** does Jolt have to do with Mentors team?

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jul 2004, 00:16   #47
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
He can take criticism, but not the type of posts you were making and especially someone in your position. It's not like you have been banned from the forums - you've been removed from your position because your behaviour wasn't appropriate for someone in that position.
Its freedom of bloody speech!!!!! You cant take that away from someone - its a God given right!! Unless Jolt have suddenly become communists and are silencing the masses
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jul 2004, 00:20   #48
biffy
Jolt PA Liaison

Smudge - of course it is, but if someone is disloyal in such a blatant way then it becomes difficult to trust them to carry out their other duties.
Unread 22 Jul 2004, 00:22   #49
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smudge
Its freedom of bloody speech!!!!! You cant take that away from someone
That's overreacting.

A company can reasonably demand it's employees not to be negative about their employer in public. In this particular case, however, I feel Jolt has applied the rule with a very black and white approach, and not made any assessment as to whether alch's input into Planetarion was more valuable than his representation of Jolt as a company.

The result is that Jolt is only taking more heat, whereas half-decent management of the situation could have avoided this. It seems, however, that Jolt is lacking in the people management as well as in the public relations department.
Unread 22 Jul 2004, 00:25   #50
biffy
Jolt PA Liaison

He obviously think he's done nothing wrong so we didn't have much in the way of alternatives open to us.