User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 20 Nov 2003, 00:37   #1
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Random Sam & Max quotes

Sam: Percent sign, Ampersand, Dollar Sign.
Max: And colon, semi-colon too!
Telekenetic Guy: What are you two F@*#&*g doing?
Sam: Swearing in longhand asterisk mouth

"I have been authorized by the jurisdiction of whatever city this is to
punish you in whatever way I can think of!" - Max

Max: Isn't it ingenious that we built this entire sled using giant french
fries and spit?

Sam: "Holy jumping Jack Smelt in a rented hamster suit. We're on our way!"

Max: "...and look, baby alligators."
Sam: "Well, they're buoyant and logged shaped, but they're no alligators."
Max: "I think I'm gonna be sick."

Sam: "It's either a spreadable meat by-product or... nesting hamsters!"
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 00:41   #2
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Random Sam & Max quotes

Isn't a Sam and Max 3d coming?
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 00:51   #3
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intrepid00
Isn't a Sam and Max 3d coming?
I can only hope so lil' buddy.
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 00:58   #4
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

oh sweet jesus another 3D **** up of a great game from the past
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 00:59   #5
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Let's not be hasty. I mean let's look at the 3D Monkey Island game...

Oh.

p.s. Why aren't they still making decent 2D games like that anymore? Presumably they all sold relatively well.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 01:02   #6
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

anyone played the new Broken Sword game?
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 01:03   #7
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Was there ever a Sam & Max 2? ... if not , why the hell are they doing a 3D version? .... surely giving us a wonderfully humourous and warped 2D sequel would be appropriate before unleashing the "3" in any sequel title.
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 01:05   #8
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnarak
anyone played the new Broken Sword game?
Is it an RPG , or a warped , humourous , sick as hell 2d Adventure game?

If its option 1, hey , i think i hear another thread calling which might remain on topic.
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 01:05   #9
Intrepid00

I also sort of remeber a short lived Cartoon?
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 01:07   #10
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
Is it an RPG , or a warped , humourous , sick as hell 2d Adventure game?

If its option 1, hey , i think i hear another thread calling which might remain on topic.
it's 3d and you control him rather than point and click, but it has puzzles etc like the first 2
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 01:07   #11
Intrepid00

http://www.gamespy.com/games/6091.shtml
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 01:11   #12
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intrepid00
I also sort of remeber a short lived Cartoon?
You mean This?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...&category=2274

Available ONLY TO THOSE IN THE US & CANADA!

DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL YOU NORTH AMERICAN TYPES!
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 01:28   #13
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I thought this thread was about Toejam & Earl
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 14:02   #14
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i was young when i had sam and max... i didnt "get" a lot of it

oh the wasted hours.
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 18:06   #15
Work_Child
Banned

Work_Child is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablissimo
I thought this thread was about Toejam & Earl

Can't read?
Work_Child is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 18:18   #16
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I thought they were one and the same.

How wrong I was.
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 20:30   #17
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

you see, sam and max was a very dull game

i stopped playing when i discovered that i had to get the map from the catīs belly

now that didnt make any sense!
Baron Morte is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 20:41   #18
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Morte
you see, sam and max was a very dull game

i stopped playing when i discovered that i had to get the map from the catīs belly

now that didnt make any sense!
My God! ... you attempted to follow a traditional , point and click to solve puzzles , think logically and things will work out , way of playing a Lucasarts game?

What the hell is wrong with you dude. You didnt think that stuff such as physically assaulting everything you could and then talking bollocks at the remainder until they gave up everything you wanted was a GOOD way to play a game?
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 14:37   #19
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute

Sam: There's an awfully large rasp attached to those keys

Max: Outta toilet paper?

oh 'twas a classic game

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 18:10   #20
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Ahhh

"Well it all happened the day before today. I remember it like it was yesterday"

"If I ever get this rich and famous Sam, I want you to shoot me.
It'll be a pleasure, little buddy"

Good times.
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 18:51   #21
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold

I loved the minigames!!!

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote