User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 1 Oct 2005, 16:10   #1
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
The cognitive consequences of listening to Drum N Bass

I listen to DnB almost daily, for hours at a time, and if you don't know what DnB is I can only describe it as extremely intense and rapid rhythm and bass beats: the audio equivalent of a strobe light.

Here's a sample of it: www.dnbradio.com

Most people cannot just jump right into DnB, I think many people who have listened to DnB started of by listening to dance music/trance and slowly moved towards DnB and Jungle after a period of pscycological adjustment (to the rapid beats). I think that there are very few people indeed of older generations who can listen to DnB for more than a few seconds.

Personally I love DnB, there's not anything really that can compare with it's untempered sincerity and the imposing force with which the beats and bass strike at the listiner with savage speed. A great track grants joy and indulgent peace.

However, I am left wondering at what the long term congitive effects are of listening to the rapid beats for many hours at a time practically seven days a week. Do any of you think it's possible that it will change the character or personality traits of a listener or maybe even damage them (deviate them from an usually non-problematic experience of live)?
Unread 1 Oct 2005, 16:23   #2
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: The cognitive consequences of listening to Drum N Bass

Well if you **** your ears up then you're just about ****ed up. Your ears control your balance, reading speed (as the cochlea sliently translates what your eyes see into something your nervous system can send to your brain.), etc.

And a strain of research suggests that autistic kids don't actually hear with their ears, well they hear with their bones more. If you're using your bones as the main instrument for listening then you won't be able distinguish between background and forground noise. So your system will be constantly bombarded, thus difficultly autistic kids face.

But drum and bass, at non-dangerous volumes, is probably quite good for you. Music is said to be brain-food by certain people. This is backed up by research done into Mozart's music. Although the whole arrangement of his music is said to be calming, there is also research that suggests that the high frequencies in his music stimulates the brain, particularly the left-hand side of the brain. There have been studies that show people generally gain a higher IQ score after listening to Mozart. So if this is true, then listening to music stimulates the brain. Listening to both low and high frequencies, hip-hop and classical for example, probably stimulates both sides of the brain.

I find that Aphex Twin stimulates my brain quite a bit. And if you analyse his work it's generally both high and low frequencies at a fast pace.

So if music can alter your brain, if you believe the brain can be altered after infancy, then it'll also alter your personality.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Oct 2005, 16:31   #3
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

Oh, and if your interested, the left-hand side of the brain is the academic side, the side used for textal analysis, reading etc, and the right-hand side is the creative part. One idea into how the creative process works is that the left-hand side thinks of the problem, then gives it to the right to try and come up with a solution, then the left-hand side then checks this to see if it's correct.
Unread 1 Oct 2005, 16:32   #4
Weeks
Banned

Actually yeah, recommend some Drum and Bass. I really like its sound, but I know few artists.
Unread 1 Oct 2005, 17:28   #5
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I've been to one drum and bass night and thought it was the shittest thing ever. I love Slam by Pendulum though so it cant be all bad. That's my recommendation Weeks.
Unread 1 Oct 2005, 17:35   #6
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I recommend:

Pendulum
LTJ Bukem and Conrad
Atmosphere mixed by Nookie
Fire Sessions Berlin - Boek, Nursa, Janoshi
Evol Intent - 7 Angels With 7 Plagues
Ben Sage and Savvy - Sleepless VIP
Opus III - Fine Day (DSF Remix)
Calibre and Klute Feat Kiyomi - Losing You

I can go on. :/
Unread 1 Oct 2005, 19:03   #7
Sardaukar
Shallow

Sardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
I've been to one drum and bass night and thought it was the shittest thing ever. I love Slam by Pendulum though so it cant be all bad. That's my recommendation Weeks.
Ok,

Well, go and download some of their sets then, their new album is amazing and is doing great things for the exposure of DnB. Pendulum live at global was good but to really experience them its got to be down dark and dirty.

Any of you like like this music in london i can heartly recoment the Renegade Hardware nights at The End i think it is. Most people arguments against DnB is the attitude at the nights, there are a lot of rude boys that need a slap and should go running back to luton (they're the scourge of the free party scene anywhere round there too) But if you go to a small enough night then the chance of people taking the piss will be much smaller.

www.dogsonacid.com will tend to all your needs for sets/dnb forums etc.

Various other Dance music related websites.

www.ush.net - Hardcore/Hard dance/techno/gabba

www.choons.net - Web site for up and comings to showcase their tallent - full mixes for download

www.gurn.net - they're a bit funkier you might have seen their bus at festivals over the summer

www.isratrance.com - Psytrance (this stuff is clearly the way forward)

--Fedaykin (Dance music lover)

Oh yeah, as for the long term cognative effects? What are you talking about you lemon.

Go and do some acid and listen to some psytrance if you want cognative development and mind expansion

8 Arrakiss 1:2:2 1869 26.837.330

Planetarion -> Psytrance Cmon guys its easy

Last edited by Sardaukar; 1 Oct 2005 at 19:09.
Sardaukar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Oct 2005, 19:10   #8
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
II think that there are very few people indeed of older generations who can listen to s|k for more than a few seconds.
I agree toatally!
Unread 1 Oct 2005, 19:36   #9
Sardaukar
Shallow

Sardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of light

Evol Intent - 7 Angels With 7 Plagues
Tune!

Check out

Unknown Error
Loxy
Friction
TC
SPOR
Keaton
Raiden

Unread 1 Oct 2005, 19:39   #10
Sardaukar
Shallow

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
how do you find out about where these free parties are if you know no one who has anything to do with the scene ?

Considering you have no fkin clue who i am i'd like to know how you came about to that conclusion?

Admitedly im not out as much as i used to be but i still get out and about

Last big thing was Sonica but thats hardly DnB

Unread 1 Oct 2005, 19:44   #11
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sardaukar
Considering you have no fkin clue who i am i'd like to know how you came about to that conclusion?

Admitedly im not out as much as i used to be but i still get out and about
I think horn was asking how would he find out due to his lack of connections in that particular area. Or I hope so at least.
Unread 1 Oct 2005, 20:11   #12
Sardaukar
Shallow

ahhh

www.squatjuice.com would be a good start for all things free party and UK like.

Party lines are well hard to get hold of atm cos the OB are pretty hot - best thing to do would be to go along to some of the nights the illegal soundsystems hold at places like the coven in oxford (project storm) or some of the aztek nights and get talking to the people there.

CJA ammendments and licencing issues due to advertising of parties vs private word of mouth parties means that they have to keep it very quiet, one post on a website deemed to be an 'advert' would make it a lot easier for action to be held against rig owners etc.

*Edit* an sorry to horn not slept for a while like

Unread 1 Oct 2005, 22:54   #13
TheBerk
dazed and confused

TheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
Most people cannot just jump right into DnB, I think many people who have listened to DnB started of by listening to dance music/trance and slowly moved towards DnB and Jungle after a period of pscycological adjustment (to the rapid beats). I think that there are very few people indeed of older generations who can listen to DnB for more than a few seconds.
I actually came into listening to DnB from the other end of the spectrum, I started out from metal and punk, then through bands like Atari Teenage Riot and on to Aphex Twin, Squarepusher etc.
Cheers for the recommendations, as I only tend to listen to it at mini DnB raves or from the few artists I know.
As for your original point, I think the main thing that will screw your brain up (not literally yours) is the inordinate amount of drugs that seem to get taken at live DnB shows.
Unread 1 Oct 2005, 23:06   #14
s|k
Caveat Lector

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
I agree toatally!
If it were possible to automatically include quotes in quotes then I could deliver a striking riposte, but alas, the technology available is not yet advanced enough and so I have to linger here in disappointment and dismay.
Unread 1 Oct 2005, 23:07   #15
s|k
Caveat Lector

I'm listening to Deception - DnB Heaven----- Renegade Madness, I recommend.
Unread 2 Oct 2005, 01:38   #16
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute

I've been listening to Pendulum and Exile recently.
Exile's a bit more ****ed up, so it generally depends what mood I'm in.
I listen to a lot of John B too, his stuff is a bit lighter and edges towards more "trance n bass" if there is such a thing.

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Oct 2005, 19:19   #17
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
If it were possible to automatically include quotes in quotes then I could deliver a striking riposte, but alas, the technology available is not yet advanced enough and so I have to linger here in disappointment and dismay.
Mission accomplished. \o/
Unread 2 Oct 2005, 19:24   #18
dda
USS Oklahoma

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
riposte
BTW, thanks for using the word riposte. I was wanting to use this word recently but didn't know how to spell it properly so I tried to look it up in the dictionary. Unfortunatly, my spelling was so far off that I couldn't find it and began to think that it was an imaginary word.

The voices in my head occasionally use imaginary words.
Unread 2 Oct 2005, 19:58   #19
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
BTW, thanks for using the word riposte. I was wanting to use this word recently but didn't know how to spell it properly so I tried to look it up in the dictionary. Unfortunatly, my spelling was so far off that I couldn't find it and began to think that it was an imaginary word.

That's rather farotampler
Unread 2 Oct 2005, 21:38   #20
s|k
Caveat Lector

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda

No problem, I learned of it on the prestigious school of bash.
Unread 3 Oct 2005, 15:39   #21
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future

woa, finally some great music taste !

Thanks S|k and others for the links, tho im huge fan of D&b i havent been liestening on inet for a while

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Oct 2005, 18:45   #22
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Anything by Klute is a reasonably gentle introduction to the less intense, more melodic side of drum 'n bass, though I wholeheartedly agree with any recommendations to listen to Pendulum; that Voodoo People remix is inspired.
Unread 4 Oct 2005, 14:43   #23
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

just posting to say that drum n bass is awful and you deserve everything you get.
Unread 4 Oct 2005, 16:06   #24
s|k
Caveat Lector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
just posting to say that drum n bass is awful and you deserve everything you get.
I bet Billy Corgan likes DnB.
Unread 4 Oct 2005, 16:19   #25
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
I agree toatally!
Yes, damn these horrible forums!

On topic, I can't stand DnB. And I like to think I have a varied and wide-ranging music taste. But hey, entirely-subjective-entirely-subjective-entirely-subjective-entirely-subjective-entirely-subjective-entirely-subjective- etc
Unread 4 Oct 2005, 16:47   #26
JonnyBGood
Banned

I listen to two cats being swung against each other inside a metal bin.
Unread 4 Oct 2005, 16:55   #27
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

(i think you should get a more constructive hobby
and try listening to some proper music to broaden your taste

m)
Unread 4 Oct 2005, 17:19   #28
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

I'm also quite a big fan of DnB. Never used to be, infact I used to hate it.

However, using to be a huge fan of UK Garage, which used to be played every night in Romford clubs. Over the past years, UK Garage has been in a steady and constant decline, while Jungle/DnB seems to be on the way back up.

These days, I'm a huge DnB fan, mostly the old stuff to be honest, but I'm getting more and more into the new stuff too. You'll regularly find me at events such as Battle of the MC's and similar in locations all around Essex.

As for the side effects, I've been having worse and worse trouble with my hearing over the past 5 years, and its something I'll definately be getting checked out soon, heh.
Unread 4 Oct 2005, 21:38   #29
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Wasnt Rids the one who used to regularly post attacks on d&b here and rant about how much he hated some popgarage song (I forget what its called but it started "I've got 2 strong hands up against the window pane")?

edit: a word about my weakness, im totally addicted to bass (wow woah ho)
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Oct 2005, 23:31   #30
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

No.
Unread 5 Oct 2005, 01:23   #31
nick
modest sagacity

nick has a spectacular aura aboutnick has a spectacular aura aboutnick has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow

**** you henry!

ps. Corrupt Souls are amazing.

xx
nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Oct 2005, 02:58   #32
s|k
Caveat Lector

Quote:
Originally Posted by madi
(i think you should get a more constructive hobby
and try listening to some proper music to broaden your taste

m)
Stop taking birthcontrol pills, you're polluting the water supply.